Looking Back Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,405 Followers

Back on the bench, the girls had moved so that blonde was lying on the bench her legs spread on either side of it, feet on the floor. The redhead was on her knees on the bench, face buried in the blonde's pussy and her butt in the air. The black man was on his knees behind the redhead's elevated butt stroking her pussy lips with his cock. Then he slowly pushed his black monster into her, pulling her hips back towards him to assist in getting it in. We heard a muffled scream from the redhead. Muffled because her face was still planted in the blonde's muff. I now had my own legs spread wide apart and two fingers jammed into my dripping pussy. I was finger fucking myself as I alternated between watching the black guy ram his cock into the girl and the slut next to me who was ferociously sucking Yves' cock. Yves was likewise splitting his attention between the blowjob he was receiving and the obscene activity on the bench before us, with an occasional glance at my masturbation. Meanwhile the giant next to me continued to make love to my tits. I was in heaven.

On the bench the blonde on her back was fast approaching her climax as the redhead continued to eat her. She was throwing her head back and forth and crying loudly in some language I couldn't understand. I pushed the fellow who was sucking my tits away and, still holding his huge head and looking directly into his eyes, I said, "I want you to eat me." I quickly shed the remainder of my dress so I was naked and lay back against the couch, my legs spread lewdly as he dropped to his knees before me and began to lap at my pussy. Oh fuck I was so horny! "Put your fingers in me!" I snarled at him. He rapidly complied. His large, rough fingers felt wildly erotic, and what he was doing with his tongue was rapidly pushing me to a climax.

Back on the bench, the black man had pulled his cock out of the girl he was fucking, while the two girls switched positions. Now the blonde was eating the redhead's pussy. The black man was fucking the blonde. He was really pounding her, but she somehow maintained enough composure to keep eating her partner's pussy. It was clear that neither girl was going to last long before her climax took her. I looked over at Yves and I could see he was fast approaching a climax. The woman who was sucking him must have sensed it too, because she pulled her face back and sat stroking his slippery cock with a twisting motion. "Spray your cum on my tits," she told him. "I want your hot slippery cum all over my tits!" Her dirty talk pushed Yves over the edge, and I watched as he squirted stream after stream at the girl—some on her face and hair, but most of it on her tits.

Just as Yves sprayed the woman with his cum, both of the girls on the bench came with a scream that could probably be heard out on the street. Now I was close. "My clit, eat my clit, I yelled at the man on his knees between my legs. NOW!" And then I came with a groan. Fuck! What a climax. It went on forever. Neither Yves nor I had had any sex for a couple of weeks, so we both just exploded when we finally reached the end.

The black man on the bench was sitting while someone from the audience eagerly sucked his cock. It didn't take her long. Within a few minutes he pulled back and shot a thick coating of sperm on the woman's face, hair, and tits. The man who had eaten me was sitting watching people fucking and sucking all over the room as he slowly stroked his cock. I looked over at him and said, "We can do better than that for you." I had recovered from my climax, so I stood and dropped to my knees between his legs and inhaled his cock. It didn't take more than a couple of minutes before he was filling my mouth with his sperm. I did my best to swallow it, but just a bit dribbled from the side of my mouth and landed on one of my tits.

As I sat back on my heels, I scooped the stray bit of cum from my tit with a finger and placed it back in my mouth where it should have stayed. Then I pulled my husband up from the sofa and we walked naked through a room full of debauchery to a private room with a large bed. We lay on the bed kissing and fondling and then started a long languorous fuck that lasted for hours. Well, it seemed like hours. I must have cum four or five times that night, and Yves was an iron man. I was so happy to be back in Paris with my lover, my husband—and, of course, his raunchy friends.

We spent the night on that bed, and in the morning the staff brought us a breakfast of fresh croissants and coffee. They had also somehow gathered up our clothes, and they were available on hangers, pressed and ready for our use. As we ate, Yves told me that the woman sucking his cock the night before was the wife of a cabinet minister, and the man I had been with was a famous sculptor.

In the remaining year and a half of our marriage, we made frequent use of Le Club. It is something I miss about no longer living in Paris. After Yves died, some of the members encouraged me to apply for a membership of my own, but it would not have been the same without Yves.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,405 Followers