Looking for a Frugal Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe told the meeting of the news editor, chief reporter, chief photographer, chief sub-edition and production manager, "This is a red letter day for us, three nominations including our first ever nomination for an open regional award. That issue of 'Weekend of Leisure' was the second issue that Riley Hall has designed and edited."

Workers on the newspaper were delighted to learn about those nominations for the prestigious competition designed to recognize and promote excellence in journalism. When Meg accompanied by Beth the news editor arrived at the subbing group and Meg announced Riley's success in being nominated twice in two sections of the award, he was warmly congratulated. Later everyone clapped when the intermediate-grade photographer Linda Jones entered the big newsroom. For a long time people had been calling her The Bugle's best photographer.

The awards were still a month away.

Next morning Kit arrived and threw down the newspaper in front of Riley and said proudly, "Congratulations," referring to the photo of Linda and him on page 3 announcing the nominations.

"Thanks."

"Mom found it in our paper before I left home and showed it to dad and me. She's also so proud of you."

"Um tell her thanks. What did you do prior to marriage?"

"I was recruited by a bank from college and still worked for the bank until the resigned when, to use your term, domestically the crap hit the fan."

"Is it okay talking about this?"

"It appears so. My temperament must be improving. I was an internal auditor when I left."

"Wow, well when you are ready to resume that career tell me and I'll mention it to my editor. He is the Rotary Club and bankers are members."

"Thanks I'll think about that."

"But in the meantime I want you to continue on here."

"Oooh thanks. I thought I was getting a hint to quit."

Riley smiled and said he looked forward to sharing his mornings with her.

Kit looked at him carefully.

"Are you interested in me sexually?"

"Yes but let's not rush it huh? Look I'm to address a small meeting at Langford Park High School tonight of parents and their senior pupils interested in studying English Lit at college. Would you like to accompany me?"

"Why are you asking me?"

"To get you out of the house at nights. You could regard it as another step back to normality."

"Very well I accept."

"Call me if you wish to pull out for any reason. Um should I call for you in a cab?"

"Why? You have your cute pickup. It's sportier than most sedans."

Riley was pleased about that reaction. But he questioned his growing desire to get his hands around her boobies. Today she was wearing red shorts and a matching red polo, a tight polo and oh man!

"Are my nipples showing?"

He looked and said not particularly.

There was an awkward silence broken when she said, "I'm later getting breakfast. Mom often does corn on toast. Would you like that?"

"Yeah, sounds great. Um about your nipples..."

"You were just looking there a lot, that's all. I just wanted to draw your attention to that fact."

"Oh I apologize."

"Don't. You wouldn't look at me like that if you weren't interested."

As they were returning from Langford Park High, Kit said, "You were great, wonderful really and most people there recognized that. The head of English was not over-exaggerating in her praise. You made me feel I'd missed out not taking English Lit."

"What degree do you possess?"

"A master's in banking and finance."

"Wow. Then why don't you sign up tomorrow for an online degree in English Lit?"

"And wow to you. I'll think about it. Actually it's not a bad idea even if I only study for a diploma. Do you want me to stay over tonight?"

Riley tightened his grip on the steering wheel.

"It's a good thought."

Kit said, "What do you suggest?"

"It's not late. We call in at your home and you tell your mother about this intent."

"God no, I'm not ready to do that. We should just do it."

"Kit, I'm saying this kindly. If you are not ready to face your mother over this then you are not ready to sleep over."

They drove on in silence and stopped in the street outside her home.

She got out and Riley said good night.

"Come in with me. I'm telling mom I want you to have sex with me and dad too if he bothers to listen."

"I suggest you do it gently and just say you're sleeping over. It's the best way to present it. Your mom has had a rough time over your marital break-up too."

"Very well."

Cassandra greeted them both warmly and asked did they want coffee.

"No thanks mom. I just wish to collect some things. I've decided I want to stay over with Riley tonight."

"Oh."

"Mom I wish you could have seen him in action tonight. He had those students and most of their parents hanging on to almost every word. I'm so enthused that I'm thinking of seeking a secondary qualification in English with emphasis on American Lit."

"Omigod, Riley must have sounded masterfully. Um this has not clouded your judgment has it?"

"No and do I need to tell dad?"

"No he's busy in his study."

"Come and help me pack an overnight bag mom and you can talk to me privately. Riley help yourself to coffee in the kitchen."

"Er right, thanks."

Cassandra kissed them both as they left, making no attempt to have a quiet word with Riley.

In the cabin they eyed the double bed at the far end. The bathroom was to one side.

"Do you wish to just sleep with me or what?"

"I wish to be aroused and then gently fucked."

"Well let's get going. I'm so glad you desire to do this."

Kit said frowning, "Aren't you going to attempt to talk me out of this?"

"No because I'd like a gentle fuck too. You are old and smart enough to pull out of this if that's what you decide."

"What if I don't really know what I want?"

"Kit I think that's highly unlikely. I only hope you're not too big for me."

"Oh god," she laughed, darting off to the bathroom and then returned sheepishly to unpack her toilet bag.

Kit came from the bathroom to find Riley standing nude waiting to use the bathroom.

She looked at his semi-erection and said breathlessly, "Me too big for you? You've got that wrong."

He came from the bathroom and went to the bed where Kit was on her back nude.

"Kiss me and then lick my pussy."

The kiss was slow and long and eventually her tongue entered his mouth and he squeezed the breast his right-hand was palming a little harder and she began moving her hips up and down.

Kit broke from the kiss and murmured, "Pussy wants licks and fingers Riley" and that was not the kind of request that Riley was prepared to leave hanging.

He worked for some time until Kit was leaking.

"Time for you to suck me," he grinned.

"No I want it. Put on a condom and push in."

Well it was her show. He did what she wanted and within minutes she came and gasped that was enough."

They lay together briefly and then she went and showered while he made fresh coffee.

She accepted the cup with a smile and said the sex had gone better than expected, that emotionally she felt great.

"Let's try again later in the morning. I have a feeling I'll really be into it by then because I'll have my negative thoughts sorted."

Riley thought that was a great idea and said so and was rewarded with a soft smile. He had the distinct impression he'd not be in a hurry to change anything in a hurry. Everything was proceeding well and he was feeling very confident about his draft novel.

THE END