Looking for a Nice Car?

Story Info
Sales associates take spouses to nude beach.
18.3k words
4.59
313.7k
53
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,141 Followers

Note: Many thanks to all of you who voted and provided feedback for my last series, "Power of the Rings." Some of you wanted more stories about couples where the wife is hesitant about enjoying a more risqué sex life. Make sure you are at least 18 years old before reading the following story.

* * * * *

My friend and coworker Dave and I were chosen as Sales Associates of the Year. We worked for an auto dealer who was very generous with gifts if you produced. The other winner was Ann who worked at our branch location. As prizes we received a vacation for ourselves and our spouses and a nice gift from a gift catalog. It was funny that we both picked a digital movie camera as the gift.

My wife Diane and Dave's wife Nancy were also good friends. They had met at a company picnic a few years ago and hit it off right away. We were all in our late thirties and our kids were out of the house.

When I broke the news to Diane that I had won she was thrilled. She liked the idea of the digital video camera since we could capture our vacation to Jamaica.

Our sex life had almost died in the past few months. I guess the same-oh, same-oh sex with each other was not enough to get us excited. We needed a boost.

We planned for the free vacation to Jamaica with Dave and Nancy. Diane was not that happy that we were going with Dave and Nancy. She wanted the time to kick-start our sex lives.

"We will still have time for the bedroom." I said as I handled her the booklet of the hotel we were staying at. It had prude and nude beaches.

"I've never gone topless before." Diane said when she read the descriptions of the beaches. "Won't you be jealous?" She asked.

"Actually, it's a fully nude beach and I would be proud if you showed your beautiful body" I said reaching around her to grab her nicely round ass.

"But, what about Dave and Nancy. I don't think we should strip in front of our best friends. And, how about the other sales lady, Ann? I've never met her."

I thought about Nancy's nice round ass and firm breasts. Dave and I had kidded about swapping wives and we both openly appreciated the bodies of our wives. Nancy and I had a few too many drinks last New Year's Eve and when we kissed at midnight our tongues moved together. I felt her rub her stomach against my pants and knew she felt my excitement. We were alone in the kitchen and when my hand moved up to her breast she pushed me away. She took my hand and we went to find our spouses. Dave and Diane were also kissing when we found them and jumped when we walked into the room. I could see they were pretty close together. That was the closest we had come to messing around.

"Well, I guess it's the prude beach for us". I said and gave her a big hug. My thoughts about Nancy had made me horny. I moved my hand down Diane's ass to her pussy under her shorts. Diane reached down and felt my hard-on in my slacks.

"Wow, thinking about us stripping has gotten a rise out of you". She said as she unzipped my pants. She reached in and took out my prick as I stood in the kitchen. She was kissing down my body heading for my prick when the phone rang. I was able to reach the phone and answered it as Diane's lips moved over my tip. "HELLO" I said loudly.

"Sam! This is Nancy. I am so excited we are going to Jamaica together. Is Diane busy? I need to ask her what she is bringing." I looked down to see Diane's lips around my shaft and her baby blue eyes looking up at me.

"Well, we are in the kitchen and she has her mouth full at the moment". I said. Diane lightly bit my shaft. "Ouch!" I yelled.

"What's wrong?" Nancy asked.

"Nothing" I answered. "Diane is almost finished. Hold on a minute" I said, as my prick was ready to explode. I was talking to Nancy with my wife's mouth around my prick. Nancy's voice had my imagination going. I close my eyes thinking of Nancy as I climaxed into Diane's mouth. Diane sucked me dry and then reached up to take the phone. She was wiping her mouth as she spoke.

"Hi Nancy," she said pushing me away from the phone. "I know! I can't wait either."

I figured it was Diane's turn as I moved down and unbuckled her shorts and pushed them down her hips. She at first tried to stop me but finally gave up. I pushed her shorts and her white panties down her legs to her ankles. Her blonde bush was now even with my mouth. She moved back to the kitchen counter and spread her legs. My face moved forward until my tongue slithered into her wet pussy.

"I don't know what to wear". She said as my lips sucked on her hard nub. "Ohhh" she moaned. "I just so excited."

She sure was. Her clit was protruding out of her lips. My mouth moved faster until Diane took the phone and covered the mouthpiece.

"AAHHH!" She screamed. After a few seconds she put the phone back to her ear.

"Sorry Nancy" she said giving me a smile. "I'm so thrilled I just had to scream".

Diane hung up the phone and we sat down and put together our to-do list before we left. We only had a week to get ready.

The week went pretty fast. Diane and Nancy went shopping and had to buy new swimsuits.

I was in the kitchen when Diane came walking through the door. "In here Honey" I yelled.

I could tell something was bothering her. Her hair was out of place, which never happens, and her shirt was sticking out of her jeans. "Are you OK?" I asked.

"Yes." She said meekly. But, being married this long I knew something was wrong.

"OK, you have to tell me what happened." I said as I guided her to a kitchen chair.

"Well, Nancy and I were trying on bathing suits. She wanted to buy the skimpy thongs and I wanted to buy a regular bikini. She made me try on one of the thong type." Diane took a big breath and resumed.

"She insisted we both use the same dressing room so we could critique how the suits looked on us. At first it didn't bother me but when I undressed I could see her looking at my body. She was naked too."

Diane gulped. "Can I have a drink?" I quickly got her a glass of water.

"I was going to keep my panties on because of the store rules but Nancy pulled them off of me. I actually covered my privates with my hands while she looked at me. She said something about my pubic hair being blonde and she had won the bet with Dave. I couldn't believe they had made a bet about me being a natural blonde or not. I reached to get the thong suit and she grabbed it first. She insisted that she put the suit on my body for me. I said no but she just held it behind her back. I tried to reach around her to get it but realized my naked body was crushed against hers." The story was having a direct effect on my pants, which were now bulging outward.

"She moved her hands and my suit behind my back and pulled me closer to her. She is bigger and stronger than I am and I couldn't get away. That's when she did it." Diane closed her eyes and put her face in her hands.

"What?" I asked loudly. I had to know.

"She, she, put her leg between mine and rubbed up against me." My prick was now about to explode.

"And, you didn't like it." I said.

"No, that's the problem. I liked it too much." Diane was still hiding her face.

"I stopped fighting and I held on to her back as she rubbed her leg against my vagina." Diane was also so technical when referring to her body. "I, I, I,….climaxed." She said and looked up at me. "I'm so sorry."

"It's OK." I said somehow resisting my climax.

"You're not mad?" She asked.

"No honey. It's OK." I said taking her hands in mine.

"There's more." She said softly.

I knew my prick was going to explode.

"After I climaxed she kissed my forehead, my cheeks and my lips. I opened my mouth to say NO when her tongued moved in my mouth. I tried to resist but I couldn't. She took my hand and moved it down her stomach until I was touching her pubic hair. She pushed my fingers into her vulva. At first I didn't move them but I couldn't help myself. I touched her until she climaxed."

That was it. I quickly unzipped my shorts and got my prick out in time as I shot my pleasure on the kitchen floor. I did this without Nancy knowing about it. I moaned once and she looked up at me.

"Are you excited about this?" She asked with a shocked look on her face.

"Well, honey it does excite me knowing you pleasured another woman and she did you too. Didn't it make you happy? I asked.

"Yes, but it was wrong." She answered.

"It didn't hurt anyone and it may even make you better friends?" I said wondering how far they would go the next time.

"Are you going to show me the bikini?" I asked with a smile.

"I bought it but I don't think I could ever wear it in public." She said finally relaxed that what had occurred did not piss me off.

"I'll go upstairs and put it on. You can come up there to see it." She said.

"No, do it here." I said looking around the kitchen. The windows were visible to our neighbors but only if they were standing in their yard. I had the digital camera on the table ready.

"Sam! Here?" she exclaimed.

"Sure, why not?"

"Someone may see me naked." She answered.

"So what. You are beautiful.'

I could tell she was excited. Her session with Nancy had turned on a hidden switch inside of her. Her eyes were alive as I watched her move back away from the table and open the shopping bag. She removed the skimpy bathing suit and peeked out the window one more time. She giggled and unbuttoned her blouse.

I took the camera and aimed it at her while she stripped. "Are you going to film me getting naked." She giggled again.

"Of course, it will only be seen by you and I." I answered.

She stopped undressing as she decided to go on. Finally she turned her body with her back to me as she pushed the blouse off her shoulders. I aimed the camera at her as she unsnapped her jeans and pushed them slowly down her ass. "Move around some." I directed..

As she stood erect she wiggled her small ass in her white panties. One side was wedged into her ass crack. She reached back to unsnap her bra and hesitated. "Are you sure no one else will see this." She said. This was the same woman who had given me a blowjob in the kitchen just this morning.

"YES! TAKE IT OFF!" I said loudly. I wished I had some stripping music. Maybe I could add some later to the video.

She unhooked the bra and it fell to the floor. She slowly turned with her breasts covered with both hands. I motioned for her to remove her hands. Her face was red as she slipped her hands slowly downward until her hard nipples popped outward. I zoomed in to capture their beauty.

She again turned the other way. I noticed a movement out the window and saw my elderly neighbor Jack move around the house. I was going to warn Diane but stopped. This would be even more exciting I thought.

Diane was slowly pushing her panties down her hips as I watched Jack look upward into the window. We normally waved to him while we ate our meals so looking in the window was not unexpected. I pretended to be looking away as I noticed the shocked look on his face when he saw Diane's near naked body. But, instead of running away he moved back and hid behind a large shrub. He was not going to miss this show.

Diane's pure white ass was now in clear view of my camera and our neighbor Jack. She kicked the panties aside and again slowly turned. This time her hands were covering her peach fuzz pussy. She did not notice Jack's face in the bushes.

"COME ON BABY TAKE YOUR HANDS AWAY." I chanted.

Diane giggled again as her fingers moved up and off of her damp pussy. MY shy wife was standing naked in the kitchen being filmed and observed by another man. My prick was stiff again.

"Dance around." I commanded as the movie director.

"Sam, why don't we go up to the bedroom?" She asked. I shook my head no.

I was ready to put down the camera when I noticed her hips start a slow movement. I smiled as I zoomed into her blonde pubes. As her hips rotated her thighs opened slightly. I could see her pink lips between her golden fleece. "GO BABY." I urged.

Diane's eyes were now closed as she moved her hips in larger circles. She turned and wiggled her ass for the camera. Her hands moved down over her stomach as she slowly turned. The camera moved with her hands as they traveled north to her mounds.

"Is this the way the strippers do it?" she asked as she caressed her ivory breasts. She rolled her nipples in her fingers.

I shook my head YES as she played with her tits. I still couldn't believe this was my wife who normally got undressed in the bathroom. I wondered if I could get her to touch her pussy.

"Move you hands lower." I directed. She looked at me and shook her head no. She giggled again.

"Show me what you did to Nancy." I directed.

She again closed her eyes as her fingers moved slowly down her stomach. She froze her fingers when she touched her blonde hairs. "I can't." she said in a very low voice.

I waited while she fought her puritan upbringing. Finally one finger moved down into her mane. I zoomed in to capture the fingertip as it slid through the silky hairs and into her damp slit. I had forgotten about Jack and turned slightly to see his face bright red as he watched my wife finger herself.

Her finger slid over her clit and down into her pink lips. The tip disappeared as her finger moved inside her tunnel. The camera watched as her pussy ate her finger. All I could see was the base of her finger as it disappeared into her hole. Her finger came back out and went back in. Pretty soon it was a piston moving in and out as it rubbed against her hard knob. Her legs became wobbly as she masturbated.

"Sit on the table." I suggested so she wouldn't fall down. Diane quickly moved her ass up onto the table and moved her back down against the wooden surface. As I zoomed into her pussy I asked her to open her thighs. Again she hesitated but again she slowly opened them. "More." I directed. Her legs were so far open her muscles were bulged outward. "Open up your lips." I directed as I moved the camera closer to her dripping box.

Diane's fingers pinched the folds of her pussy and pulled outward. Her pink lips opened like a rose for the first time. Her clit was huge. I had to fuck her but keep filming. I kept the camera aimed on her body as I placed it on top of the cabinet nearby. I looked to make sure it was aimed properly and quickly pushed my shorts and boxers off. Diane was stilling holding her lips opened and had her eyes closed.

She did not know what I was doing until the tip of my prick touched her opening. She suddenly glanced up and saw my shaft ready to enter the gold mine. "YES." Was all she said as I pushed forward until I was deep inside of her. Fucking her on the kitchen table, while being filmed and in the view of my neighbor was took much for me. I was ready to come as I gripped her hips and pulled her pussy to me. I quickly moved in and out. Diane must have also been close because her body began to tremble and shake as she exploded.

"OH GOD IT FEELS SO….DON'T STOP!" she screamed. I knew Jack could hear her.

Her legs wrapped around my hips as I managed to pump her 8 more times. It only took 5 times to bring her over the edge. We both collapsed as I moved next to her on the table. I peeked out to see Jack heading back into his house.

"So tell me what Nancy looks like naked." I pleaded. "What does she look like with no clothes?"

"I can't tell you that. That's a secret between us girls" she teased.

"I'll bet she is telling Dave what you look like naked," I said trying to get her to talk.

"She wouldn't." Diane argued. I could tell she was going to tell me.

"Well, she is bigger than me but not really fat. My breasts are rounder than hers are. I wear a "C" cup and she must be an "A" or "B".

"Keep going." I begged.

"Don't tell her I told you. Her nipples are smaller circles but they stick out farther."

"How long?" I panted.

"I don't know. I didn't measure them you know." Diane laughed.

"Were they this big?" I asked as I held up the tip of my pinkie.

"Yes." Diane answered.

"What about her pubic hair?" I asked.

"She trims it a lot more than I do." Diane said while looking down at her come soaked bush. "She only has a narrow strip about an inch long above her vagina."

"Pussy." I said trying to get her to say it.

"That's what I said." She answered.

"Pussy." I said again. "Say it."

"OK, Pussy." She whispered like someone was going to hear her.

"How big was her pussy opening?"

"Sam. This is getting personal." She giggled.

"How easy did your finger go inside?"

"She was pretty tight. I put two fingers in and almost filled her up." She said. This was my first clue that Dave might not be as big as he bragged.

By now I was hard again thinking of Nancy's pussy. Diane noticed my prick sticking up.

"That's enough for tonight." She said as she moved down off the table. I watched her gather her clothes and thong suit and headed upstairs. I sat on the table for a few minutes and noticed again some movement in the yard next door. Without being obvious I peeked through the window and again saw Jack's face. And underneath his was his wife Helen. He had brought her out for a nude review.

I tried to act calm but I was turned on knowing she was watching as I stood up with my hard-on sticking upward. I took my time gathering up my clothes and turned my body where she had the best angle to see me. I finally pulled my clothes on and left the room.

I downloaded the digital video on the computer. As I watched it Diane came over and looked at it. "OH MY GOD!" she said as we watched her pussy being held open by her fingers as her legs were spread wide. "That's terrible," she said.

"It's beautiful." I said as I kissed her on the cheek. She asked me where the video was being stored and I explained I was copying it onto a CD-ROM. She told me to hide it so no one could find it. Especially our kids who also use the computer when they are home. I copied it and showed her where I hid it.

I got to work early the next morning and met Dave by the coffeepot. "Well buddy how did your wife like the camera? He asked.

"Great. I said trying not to tell him too much.

"Well, Nancy was wild in bed last night after we did some raunchy filming." He laughed.

"Don't tell me you didn't get a few shots of Diane last night."

"Well, maybe." I said with a slight grin.

"Did you bring the camera in?" he said with a low voice. "Yes." I answered.

"Well, if you show me yours I'll show you mine." He whispered.

"I can't do that. Diane would kill me." I answered.

"How about just a peek?" He asked.

"No way." I answered. I quickly moved to my office to get ready for the office to open.

I tried to keep my mind on what I was doing but keep thinking about seeing Nancy naked on Dave's camera. As I walked a client by his office he held up his camera and smiled at me. I just grinned and walked by.

I finished with my customer and turned on my computer to see an email from Dave. I opened it to see an attachment and nothing more. I knew what it was. I quickly locked my door and closed the mini-blinds on my windows. My fingers were shaking as I clicked on the attachment.

I watched the screen as the image formed. It formed from the top down. I saw a photo on the wall that I recognized hung over the leather sofa in their den. As the photo moved down I saw the top of Nancy's head, her eyes, nose and chin. My heart was beating faster as the image moved down her neck to her shoulders, which were bare. She was not wearing anything on her chest as the image showed her tan shoulders and the white strap marks of her bikini above her breasts. My eyes followed the white skin down to her breasts, which suddenly jumped out at me. I remembered how Diane described them as her narrow breasts with long nipples, which now pointed outward. My prick was rock hard as the photo moved lower over her smooth stomach. As it got to her pubic hair the photo stopped. Dave had cut it off. I was sweating as I stared at Nancy's bare chest. She was breathtaking.

Slickman
Slickman
8,141 Followers