Looking For Dwight

Story Info
Married man finds fun at adult bookstore.
814 words
3.84
98.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Facts

It started 15 years ago.

I am a happily married man, who when bored entered a Adult Book Store in Dallas and, being naïve, just got some quarters and went into the booths to watch some films. I started to stroke my cock and noticed the glory hole. Slim fingers were beckoning me. I put my cock through the hole and a beautiful mouth wrapped around it and gave such pleasure that I can hardly describe. I decided then and there that I was going to return the pleasure, but the person left the booth.

About a week later, I dropped into an ABS in Fort Worth, got some quarters and entered the booths. I was selected a nice gay movie and was enjoying slowly stimulating myself, and waiting for someone to enter the booth next to me. I did not wait long, a hand pushed a note and pencil thru the hole, asking if I was a cop. I wrote no, are you? And handed it back. He wrote no, and asked if I wanted to go somewhere for some fun. I wrote yes, and he wrote when? I wrote NOW! I was so excited. He wrote meet me outside in a white car, and left the booths. I hurried and followed him out to his car. He was a nice looking black fellow, and I got into the passenger seat. He then said maybe we should forget about this. And with that I put my hand on his thigh, and felt his cock along his leg. I said let's do it, and he then agreed. He said he had a room at a local hotel, so I said I would follow him in my car, and away we went.

Now I am not a model or anything like that, just an average looking guy, a little overweight with an average sized cock, and I was horny as all get-out.

We got to his hotel and I followed him to his suite. Nice room, with a little kitchenette.

He asked if I wanted a drink, and accepted a whiskey on the rocks. We then sat down on opposite seats, me on the couch and he on a chair.

We sat and talked about small stuff and when we got around to sex, I told him about my encounter over in Dallas, and how I wanted to experience the feeling of another man's cock, then all of a sudden I realized that I wanted to be submissive, and told him so.

Dwight then suggested that we get undressed, and we both stood up and removed our clothes, I was getting hard as a rock, and he was too. Now Dwight was about the same age as me, and slightly taller. He had a nice shape to him, not body builder type, just average, but his cock was larger than my 7", and growing. We sat back down, buck naked, and talked a little more.

Then all of a sudden, Dwight said "why don't you get over here and look at my cock", he said it with authority, but not gruffly. I got down on my knees and crawled over to his chair, looked up at him, and waited. He then said do it! I grasped his cock and massaged it with both of my hands, as I examined it closely. The veins, the large purple head, the soft yet hard texture, it was beautiful. About 10" rock hard and about 7" in diameter. I started to lick it from top to bottom, and massaged his balls, then I put my mouth on it and started to slowly take him down my throat. I was surprised that I didn't gag at all.

It was delicious. I wanted it all right then. This went on for about 20 minutes then he said get on the bed. I obeyed and he produced a large butt plug. He told me to get it in. There was no lube, just my spit, all of a sudden I wanted to be taken, fucked, raped, by this man.

As much as I tried, I couldn't get that plug in, and I really tried hard. Dwight then laid on the bed beside me and let me run my hands all over his body, I licked his nipples and kissed his chest, then I told him I wanted him to cum on my face. He got up off the bed, and I pushed him up against the wall. And deepthroated him until he was ready to shoot and then felt the warm sperm against my face. I stood up and thanked him. He gave me his phone number so I could contact him the next day, but I never did as I had business to take care of. However there is a fantasy that will follow. This is a true story.