Looking for Miss Newmar

Story Info
Part One of a Series.
1.1k words
3.89
8.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Marc walked into the club he saw Julie dancing with her friends and, as always, admired the way her shapely form moved slinkily and sassily to the lively rhythm. Settling in at the bar he met her glancing eyes with a smile, a nod and a tilt of the head.

Understanding, she said a few words to her companions and headed for the exit. He leant back on the bar slowly sipping his fine Islay single malt, knowing the longer he delayed, the more intense her excitement would become.

Julie pressed herself against the doorway in the alley - the alcove just being deep enough to hide her from the view of anyone walking past on the street. She looked up at the stars and remembered how this had started ... and how surprised she had been at her own (albeit drunken) willingness to acquiesce to the demands of the stranger's urgent desire for her.

Marc swung himself off the bar stool and strode to the door, his hands pushed forward in his jacket pockets to keep the bulge of his already turgid cock hidden from view.

As he reached the corner he changed his pace, almost pausing for a slight beat before putting each foot down. He was still in the middle of the alley when he reached the doorway and for a moment she thought he might be about to walk on past, playing a cruel trick on her - but he turned sharply on his heel. and smiled at her like a music teacher appreciating a student's sudden demonstration that they have not only learnt how to play the piece – but also absorbed the very essence of it.

Although she certainly wasn't expecting the conventional preliminaries of lovers, it still startled her a little as he came into the doorway with her, immediately putting one hand firmly on her shoulder and scooped up her skirt with the other – sliding his hand straight down inside her underwear, as her soft, moist lips opened up to his probing fingers.

As Marc revelled in the pleasure of knowing she was already wet in anticipation of him, he had to acknowledge the difference in her this time. She not only held his gaze but met his stance with her own hand on his shoulder ... as the palm of the other rubbed around his groin, her fingers grasping his cock through the fabric and pressing firmly either side.

She unzipped him slowly, studying his face for any break in composure as she pulled it out and alternated between playing it as if it were a flute – her fingers dancing all around from the head to his balls – and gripping it tightly, pumping slowly, squeezing slightly tighter as she reached the sensitive part around the collar.

Losing himself for a moment, Marc tilted his head back and closed his eyes, wishing they could be elsewhere with the time to prolong this delicious ecstacy as a slow moan rose from the back of his throat.

Regaining his sense of particular purpose for this encounter, he forcefully turned her round, bent her forward against the side of the alcove, hoisted the back of her skirt up, pulled her flimsy knickers down and slid his hard shaft deep within her.

Not expecting to climax from this, but eager to achieve maximum pleasure ... this time she met his every thrust with her own pushing back against him - but the noise of a car starting up in the street disturbed her and she anxiously opened her eyes and tilted her head to peer up towards the street.

Under a streetlamp, smoking a cigarette, was a young black man that she had been exchanging smiles with before on the dancefloor, aware that he had been watching her for some time. He was looking down the alley but surely it was too dark for him to see?

The car pulled forward, stopped, and reversed back across the road. The headlights lit her up and she froze.

Marc smiled behind her, his eyes lifting up from lusting over her gorgeous round hips and lasciviously watching his cock appear and disappear into her engorged pussy.

He responded quickly to the sudden appearance of a small audience. Pleased that something unexpected had turned up to add an extra, debauched element to the encounter; he gripped her waist even tighter and increased the speed and force of his strokes, moving her enough for the man under the light and the driver and perhaps passengers of the car to be in no doubt as to what was happening up the alley.

Julie moved her head back into the alcove but found the shame she had expected to overwhelm her didn't come. True, it was something like a blush – as she felt her whole body glow red and familiar ripples turn into waves flowing through her body as her juices flowed around Marc's rapidly moving cock.

Seemingly without the ability to stop herself, she looked up to the street again. Unable to see anyone behind the windscreen of the car, she looked at the young man who hadn't changed position at all. She could just see that a slight smile played around his lips and she met his indulgent,bemused gaze with a defiant stare of her own, hoping that he could see and feel that in this moment she was giving herself to him as much as to the man behind her ... who at that moment convulsed and pulled her hard onto him, releasing his hot cum furiously inside her.

Julie turned and pressed her back against the doorway, looking up at the stars again, thinking of how so much had changed since she was last calmed by them - perhaps only quarter of an hour ago. Marc, anticipating what he presumed would be her reaction to their unintended exhibitionism, turned her towards him and looked into her eyes with the purposeful intensity of a hypnotist.

"We should go back inside".

"Of course" she replied, as if she had never thought of any other possibility.

Half an hour later, seated at the bar, both on their second drink since returning, a familiar young man came up beside them to order a drink.

"Hi," he said, hardly turning his head and waving a note over the bar.

Julie traced her finger idly around the rim of her wine glass before gripping it firmly in her hand. "Hello there."

Marc caught the attention of the barman and gestured towards the young man, who turned his head to nod a thank you.

Marc winked at him. "Grab a seat, mate, have a drink with us."