Looking For The Higher High Ch. 03

Story Info
Husband and wife fulfill one of her fantasies.
5.9k words
4.49
77.3k
17

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 06/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning after Ann's exhibition at "The Opera House" and my first fantasy being fulfilled I had to start work on Ann's first fantasy and making it become a reality.

I read it last night before we went to bed. She had given me some help by giving me the card of the woman, "Samantha Reed – Investor" as her card stated. Samantha is the beautiful lady who took advantage of Ann's pussy while she was on stage. Somehow I needed to talk to Samantha in a way that would not scare her off.

I called Samantha from my office Monday morning.

A female voice answered the phone, "Hello, Samantha Reeds office."

I paused just a second and she said, "Hello?"

I finally spoke, "Yes is Samantha in?"

The voice said, "Yes may I tell her who is calling?"

I replied, "She does not know me but I got her card from a mutual acquaintance. My name is Scott."

"Just a minute Scott and I will put you on hold," she informed me.

Soon, "Hello this is Samantha."

I repeated my practiced first line, "Samantha you don't know me but my wife gave me your card. My name is Scott Walters. You met my wife Saturday night at the Opera House club."

There was silence on the other end.

"My wife was the beautiful blonde that was on stage. You gave her your card and $100 bill."

She then quizzically replied, "How may I help you Mr. Walters?"

"First I want you to know I'm not mad or jealous. Nothing like that at all. This is difficult to talk to you about over the phone. I have a question to ask you. Can I meet you for lunch somewhere?"

She was silent for a second and then said, "Yes I can meet you at 1pm. Do you know where the deli is on the corner of Elm and National?"

"Yes I know exactly where it is. I will see you there at 1pm" I responded.

She asked, "How will I know who you are?"

I answered, "I was at the club and I know what you look like. I will find you. Thank-you for meeting with me." I then hung up the phone.

I was antsy the rest of the morning waiting for 1pm to roll around. At 12:30 I told my secretary I was going to lunch and would be back in about two hours.

I entered the deli and looked for Samantha. She was not there so I checked my watch and it was 1:05. I thought what is my backup plan if she does not show? I had a seat at a table and waited. At 1:15 Samantha walked through the door. I stood up and waved at her and motioned her to come on over.

I put out my hand, "Hi, I'm Scott Walters."

She reached for my hand and said, "Sorry I'm late."

As we were sitting down I said, "No problem I have a fairly open schedule today."

Samantha was a beautiful brunette. She was wearing a tapered business suit jacket with a matching skirt that was not real short but hit her about mid thigh. She was about 5'8" and had a beautiful figure with nice sized breasts that displayed a nice bit of cleavage behind her silk blouse. Her long slender legs were without stockings and they were tanned, smooth and muscular. She had on a pair of black high-heeled shoes that really set off her calf muscles. She reminded me of Jacqueline Bissett in her younger years.

She was a no nonsense lady and asked, "Mr. Walters how can I help you? You said on the phone you had a question for me."

I said, "First please call me Scott. Second I need to predicate my question with a short story."

The waitress came and we ordered lunch. I then started my story about Ann and I and the way we were going about fulfilling our fantasies. I told her what Ann's fantasy was that I had to fulfill.

I then asked her, "Samantha, being that you had given your card to Ann we thought you might be interested in helping with her fantasy."

She smiled leaned back in her chair and said, "First you can call me Sam. Second, I would love to help you guys out. I thought Ann was one of the most beautiful women I have ever met." She leaned toward me and whispered, "She also has a great tasting pussy." She smiled and leaned back then added, "It sounds like fun. What is your plan?"

I laid out my plan to bring Ann's fantasy to reality. Sam added a few things that I had not thought of to make it even more interesting. Sam looked at her watch and said, "I have got to get back it's 2:30. You have my number if something comes up other wise I will see you again at Murphy's Pub Saturday Night."

I stood up shook her hand and said, "Thank-you for your help Sam I know Ann will be thrilled to see you also." She started to put money on the table and I said, "No Sam I have lunch."

She said, "Thank-You and walked for the door." As she got to the door a big guy got up and left with her.

I thought, smart lady. She brought help in case I was a nut job. She may still think I'm a nut job but maybe at least not a psycho nut job. I paid for lunch and went back to the office.

When I got home Ann was waiting for me. "How was your day today? She asked.

I kissed her and said, "It was great. I did a little work on your fantasy weekend."

She perked up and said, "Oh yah, tell me more!"

"Sorry it will have to wait till Saturday night." I teasingly replied.

Wednesday I had some time from work and went shopping for a few items to make the Saturday evening a little more interesting.

Saturday finally rolled around and it was none to soon as Ann had been bugging me everyday in anticipation of the weekend.

Saturday about 5pm I told Ann, "You better get ready for your fantasy evening. We are going to Murphy's Pub so dress accordingly."

She jumped up and went in to take a shower. I shortly followed her into the shower to just get her primed for the evening. She was standing under the water letting it cascade down her perfect body. I reached for the shampoo and lathered her silky long blonde hair. As she was rinsing her hair I grabbed the soap and loofa to wash her back. The soap suds were running down her beautiful ass and I could not help running my bare hands down her little bubble butt and soaping her ass. I turned her around and put soap on a washcloth and washed her full breasts and tight stomach. The soap was now running down to her pussy and with my bare hand I made sure she was getting it thoroughly clean. I was sliding my hand along her slit and hitting her clit with each pass. She leaned into me and moaned each time I passed her clit. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back and I stopped.

I told her, "We cannot have you cumming now I want you horny for this evening. Now sit on the bench while I take care of a few other areas." I grabbed her razor next. She spread her legs wide and I shaved her pussy. I shaved away the small tuft of hair at the top of it and then carefully went to her labia. When I was done she was as smooth as a newborn baby. I reached out and kissed her pussy. Even with the water running you could tell her pussy was already secreting her juices. I soaped her long tanned legs and used the razor on them and rinsed her off.

She stood up and grabbed the soap and in turn washed my back. As the soap ran down my back and onto my ass she took the opportunity to reach between my legs and grab my balls with her soapy hand. My dick sprung to attention. She reached around me and grabbed my cock and started soaping it up. She was stroking my dick with one hand and with the other she was flicking my nipple with her long manicured nails. I love the look of her tiny hand wrapped around my cock stroking it.

She suddenly stopped and said, "I can't cum right now so you can't cum right now."

I looked at her and said, "You are the devil."

She just smiled and turned off the water. We stepped out of the shower and I toweled her off. She went into the bedroom to her dressing table to fix her hair and make-up. I dried off and then went in to get dressed. She was sitting naked at her table and I had to admire her strong back and how her curves narrowed at the waist and then sloped out to a beautiful ass.

I got dressed and waited in the living room for her to emerge. It was 6:15 and I went back to see if she was ready.

WOW! Was she ever ready. She truly was a sexy sight to behold. She was wearing a black leather mini skirt with the vintage style hose that have the seam running up the back of them. She had on a white silk blouse that was nearly see thru and it was unbuttoned to just below her tits. She was wearing a pair of black stiletto heels that added to the graceful lines of her legs.

I walked over to her and said, "You are beautiful! Truly beautiful!"

I reached under her skirt and she was wearing a garter belt and no panties.

I asked her, "Planning on a little action tonight are we?"

She grinned and said, "If there is no action then you failed at getting my fantasy to reality."

I grinned and said, "Come on we've got to be going or we will be late."

We got in the car and just sitting next to her dressed so provocatively was making my dick hard. She also smelled wonderful and her scent was filling the car. I reached my hand over and placed it on her thigh. She held my hand and I could feel a slight trembling.

"Are you nervous about tonight?" I asked.

She looked at me with a wild eyed look and said, "Yes very much so."

We rode in silence the rest of the way to the pub. We pulled into the parking lot at about 6:55. Ann took a deep breath and opened the car door. I got out and meet her on the other side. I grabbed her hand and we walked into the pub. The place was really jumping with a band playing and people were everywhere. As we were walking through the crowd I was looking for Sam but was also noticing the looks of admiration towards Ann. We made it to the bar and ordered a drink.

Before the drinks came I heard from behind me, "Scott." I turned to look and saw Sam sitting at a booth. She waved and I waved back at her. Ann turned to look and Sam waved at her. The drinks came and we headed for the booth. Sam stood up and I shook her hand.

I then said, "Ann, this is Samantha Reed."

Sam stuck her hand out and said, "Ann it is nice to formally meet you." With a big smile.

Ann replied, "Thank-you and nice to finally meet you face to face instead of face to--- well you know."

We all just laughed at that one.

Sam also looked ravishing tonight. Not nearly as business like as the other day. She was wearing a little red dress that was draped in the front and cut nearly to her navel. She did not have on hose like the other day. She also was wearing a pair of red stiletto heels.

As we were getting back into the booth Sam leaned over and her big full tits were in plain sight.

I said, "Sam I hope you've not been waiting too long."

She said, "No but I'm glad you're here it has been all I can do to fight off the wolves tonight."

Ann then said, "I think I was in shock last Saturday night when we met. You are much more beautiful than I even remembered."

Sam replied, "Well thank-you. I was little drunk the other night and you have on more clothes than then but you are as beautiful as I remember."

We sat and talked and got to know each other and had 4 or 5 drinks while talking. The booth we were at was a half circle. I was on one edge, Sam was in the middle and Ann was next to her on the other edge.

I decided that now was the time to get things rolling. I looked at Ann and said, "Why don't you and Sam dance together?"

Ann looked nervously at me. Sam said, "Wow I'd love to if you want to."

Ann got up and Sam slid out of the booth. The band had just started a slow song. The girls walked to the dance floor and embraced and started swaying to the music. Both were a little timid at first and then Sam made the first move. She let her hands slide onto Ann's ass. She then leaned into Ann and kissed her neck. I looked around the bar and many eyes were on these two beautiful women as the danced with each other. They were about the same height so their tits were rubbing together and from my seat I could see that both of them had hard nipples.

The band finished that song and kept the next one slow also. Now Ann was getting braver and she let her hand slide down to the outside of Sam's thigh just below her dress. She then let her hand come up a bit under her dress and cupped one of Sam's ass cheeks in her hand. Sam leaned in and the two kissed. Not a deep kiss but more than a sister type kiss. Sam moved her hand up Ann's side and put her hand on the outside of Ann's breast.

The waitress came back around and I ordered another drink for everyone. The waitress brought the drinks and glanced at my lap. She sat the drinks down and I paid her and then looked at my lap. My cock was rigid and was causing my slacks to tent up.

The song ended and the girls walked back over hand in hand. Sam slid back in bending over and revealing her tits again. Ann's blouse was now one more button undone and her tits were mostly visible. The girls had another drink. They were now setting side by side. They each took another drink and when they sat them down Sam leaned into Ann and kissed her deeply and passionately this time. My cock jerked as these two extremely hot women kissed. The sight of two lipstick cover full lips together was very sexy.

They stopped kissing and finished their drinks. Ann said, "Sam are you ready to get out of here?"

Sam shook her head in the affirmative and said, "Way past ready."

We walked to the car and I told Sam, "Ride with us and I will bring you back to your car later."

I opened the back door so the girls could ride together. They slid in and I went to get in.

I turned and they were kissing again as I asked, "Where to now ladies?"

Ann pulled away and said, "Home and make it snappy James."

I was trying to drive and watch in the rearview mirror at the same time. They were kissing again only this time they each had the others tit in their hand. I saw Sam kiss Ann's neck and down her chest and she sucked one of Ann's nipples into her mouth. A little moan escaped Ann's lips and she rested her head on the back of the seat. Sam now had both of Ann's tits out of her blouse and was sucking one and pinching the nipple of the other.

Ann raised her head and kissed Sam. In the process she slid the straps of Sam's dress off her shoulders and the dress fell to her waist. Ann bent down and sucked Sam's nipple into her mouth.

We arrived at the house and pulled into the garage. I got out and opened the back door. Sam got out first and did not bother to cover up her tits and just left the dress at her hips. She had a beautiful full set of tits that were topped with light chocolate brown nipples that protruded nearly ½ inch when hard. Ann stepped out of the car and likewise she was topless and her blouse was still tucked into her skirt. Ann grabbed Sam's hand and they went inside down the hall and into the bedroom.

When I turned the corner into the bedroom Ann was wiggling Sam out of her dress. Sam's dress hit the floor and all she had on then was a red lace thong panty and her heels. Sam kissed Ann and reached behind her to unzip her dress and let it fall to the floor. As it fell to the floor so did her shirt. Ann was now only wearing a black garter belt with hose and her black-heeled shoes.

Sam turned Ann so her back was toward the bed and laid her down on it. Sam climbed on top of Ann and started kissing her neck then down to her tits and then to her stomach. She inched down Ann's body until she was at her smooth pussy.

Sam looked up at Ann and said, "I like them smooth. Was that especially for me?"

Ann could not speak she just shook her head yes.

Sam licked Ann's pussy a long slow lick starting at the bottom and working to her clit. Sam then pursed up her lips and sucked Ann's clit into her mouth. Ann grabbed hold of the bedspread and closed her eyes and let out an "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH."

I stepped out to the hall closet to retrieve a bag with the toys that I had been requested to buy from both girls for tonight. There was a large 11" dildo requested by Sam, a double dildo requested by Ann and last but not lest a strap on dildo requested also by Sam.

I stepped back into the room and Ann had her legs drawn up and had them pulled to her chest so that Sam had full access to her pussy.

I stepped out of my clothes and as was Ann's fantasy she wanted me to watch as she made love to another woman. My cock was as hard as a steel rod. I silently sat in a chair in the shadows of our bedroom and watched as this sexy act unfolded before me. I had my cock in my hand and could not help stroking it.

Sam came up from Ann's pussy and climbed back up her body. Ann grabbed Sam and kissed her deeply with her tongue and quickly rolled her over onto her back. It was now Ann's turn to pleasure a woman for the first time in her life and to realize her fantasy of making love to another woman.

She lay on top of Sam and started kissing her neck and shoulders. She then kissed around her tits and cleavage then she sucked one of Sam's nipples into her mouth. She was massaging her other breast. Ann was like a starving baby suckling at its Mother's breast. Sam's nipples had extended again and it was so erotic to see her large nipples standing at attention. She was so excited that the areola was also puckered up.

Ann stopped sucking and kissed Sam's flat belly and stopped to lick at her navel for a moment and then went to Sam's pussy. Sam still had on her thong so Ann reached for the waistband and pulled it down. Sam raised her hips so that she could get them off. Ann pulled them down Sam's sexy long legs then tossed the panties to me sitting in the chair.

Ann kissed down one of Sam's legs until she reached Sam's also cleanly shaven pussy. Ann at first kissed her pussy and then used her hands to open up Sam. She dove into her pussy and licked and sucked like a pro. Sam was now grabbing at the bedspread and letting out soft moans.

As I watched my wife with her face buried in the beautiful woman's pussy I grabbed Sam's panties and wrapped them around my cock. You could smell Sam's perfume and essence on them.

Ann was in this to bring Sam off. You could tell she was not stopping until Sam had a crashing orgasm. Ann put Sam's clit into her mouth and shook her head and moaned into Sam's pussy.

Sam let out a soft, "OHHHHH MY GOD."

She also had the bedspread wadded up from grasping and clawing at it. Sam had her legs splayed wide open and was now pinching her tits. She closed her eyes and started to tremble and moan. She was rocking her head back and forth and let out an "OH FUCK!" and jerked into an intense orgasm. She threw her legs over Ann's shoulders and was squeezing her head between her thighs as Ann stayed at her pussy sucking. Sam started to come down and Ann who had been motionless for a minute resumed licking her pussy. It only took a second and Sam was climaxing again this time arching her back and she had her nipples in a pinch that looked like it would be painful.

Sam reached for Ann's head and pulled her up to her. Ann's face was shiny from Sam's juices and they kissed very passionately. I could see their tongues dancing in and out of each other's mouth.

Sam reached for the large dildo and flipped Ann over on her back. She slowly started to insert this very large fake cock into Ann's pussy. She let it get lubed up from Ann's juices until it was slick and then inserted about four inches of its eleven inch length into Ann. Ann had her eyes closed and was moaning as she was being invaded by this large cock. Sam swung her leg over Ann and again had her pussy at Ann's face. Sam slowly slid another few inches into Ann. Ann moaned a loud moan. Sam slid in another few inches. This large fat plastic cock was spreading Ann's pussy farther than I am sure it had ever been stretched. Ann was writhing on the bed as Sam slid the rest of the eleven inches into Ann. Sam then went to work on Ann's clit with her tongue and slowly started working this cock in and out of her pussy. Ann's pussy lips were bright red from the blood coursing through them. Sam was now fucking my wife with this large cock and sucking on her extended clit. Ann like a wild animal was sucking at Sam's pussy between her moans and screams of pleasure from the 11" of cock in her pussy.

12