Looking Forward

Story Info
She continues being an exhibitionist.
1.2k words
4.26
62.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking Forward (The 'Looking Back' story continues)

I had just learned that my wife liked being an exhibitionist. So it was no surprise to me when we had our next sexual adventure it would involve her showing off. We scheduled our next weekend away. I didn't really know what to expect, but I was hoping for the best.

We had booked two nights in a country hotel that overlooked the river. It was a romantic setting on the third floor, with a Victorian room, fireplace, Jacuzzi bath, and a fine restaurant. We needed the long weekend away from the kids. We knew it would be sexual, we just didn't know how sexual it would be.

We checked into the room late in the afternoon. After settling in she slipped into the bathroom. By this time she knew about my fetish with her in high heels. I married her for her legs and two kids later, she still had great legs.

I had brought along a movie that she loved to watch: "9 ½ Weeks" starring Kim Basinger. She came out in her heels, a g-string and nothing else. The heels forced her to take short tip-toe steps, pushing her breasts out, accenting those great legs, forcing her to move gracefully around the room while naked.

She moved over to the bed and lay down with her naked ass in the air. I moved over to the bed, removed my clothes and lay down beside her. I stroked her back and hit the remote to start the movie. My fingers walked over her body then moving my hands over her back I dropped my hand down to her pussy, under to her breasts, and back to her anus. She wiggled and started to grind. The movie continued to play and the scenes she loved came and left. If I had forgotten which scenes she liked, her body movements reminded me as I played with her.

I moved onto the bed, on to my back. She moved on top of me, placing her wet pussy against my mouth, holding herself up by her arms, in a position that allowed her to view the movie while grinding against my mouth. My tongue was having a field day darting in and out of her pussy, with an occasional flick across the clit. She was starting to move with determination against my mouth, clamping her legs against my head. I could not see the movie, it did not matter, I was enjoying tasting her cunt and feeling her climbing excitement.

The movie had come to her favorite part when Mickey Rourke makes love to Kim outside in the rain. I knew we were at that point of the movie because I recognized the music. My wife was clearly getting more excited. She started to grind more against my mouth, and my tongue shot back into her wet pussy and up along her sensitive clit. Her movements became faster, the music was getting louder. I reached up and around to slide my finger into her ass. As Kim Basinger came on the screen, my wife came on my mouth. Her excitement lasted a long, long time while her body quivered from the orgasm. She continued to hold herself up and then collapsed on top of me, exhausted, and satisfied.

She laid there for a while, letting her orgasm continue. It did not take very long for her to get up off the bed. She was satisfied and she now wanted to return the favor. She removed the g-string and was now naked except for the heels. She started to move slowly, dancing for me in the room. She danced away from the bed, moving towards the balcony door. The door had a full length window, covered by a blind. She pulled the blind up, moved closer to the door pressed her breast up against the window.

The balcony overlooked the river and a bridge. I suspected that anyone looking up coming across the bridge would see a naked lady in heels pressing her naked body up against the door. I was certainly enjoying the show from behind. She was making moves that rivaled some of the best strippers I had seen in my earlier years.

She whirled around showing her naked ass to the world and her naked pussy to me. She moved her hand down between her legs, and slid two fingers into her wet pussy. She must have enjoyed the feeling, because she let out a moan, arched her back, threw her hips out, her head back, while still dancing in front of the door. She continued moving, stroking, moaning for awhile then turned again, to face the window. She continued to play with herself, legs spread, facing the door and enjoying the moment, acting as if people were watching and she knew it.

I moved towards her, grabbing her by her waist, rubbing my erection against her ass. She felt me behind her, she stopped moving, and she pushed her ass into my erection. I reached down and placed by erection between her legs, and she pushed back. Later she told me that I had entered her ass. I was surprised, for it felt wet and large so I thought I had entered her pussy. We started to move together, as I moved in and out of her wetness. She raised her arms to the door and braced herself against the glass. We continued to make love, moving faster with each of my thrusts.

We were looking out through the glass in the door towards the traffic passing over the bridge, when she surprised me by reaching down, opened the door, and then pushed the door open. It opened out to the balcony. She was now very clearly exposed to anyone that was looking, standing naked in the doorway, with her arms above her head, bracing herself while I continued to move in and out of her from behind. The traffic slowed. I am sure a few that looked up saw a naked lady standing within a door with a man moving behind her. It did not take me long to cum when I realized that they were watching. I am sure she knew exactly what she was doing. I came hard, fast and satisfied.

After I came, I remained inside of her, holding her, enjoying the feeling that I just received. She appeared to be enjoying the fact that she was on display for the world in all her nakedness. I pulled out, moved back into the room. She stood, naked, dripping, with her arms still up, on display to the cars on the bridge, until I had reached the bathroom. She then moved back into the room, away from the outside view.

It was intense for both of us but the session was not over. After making love, we enjoy lying naked in each other's arms on the bed. There was no talking, just the fast beating of our hearts and the movement of our hands over each other's body, touching, feeling each other's skin in the glowing aftermath of our love making and exhibitionism. We had enjoyed the session.

We were like newlyweds that weekend. We stayed in the room over the two days, naked, making love in front of the window, only to leave to get a bite to eat. The fire we had when first we married had returned.

We were enjoying this new chapter of our lives that we had entered.