Loose Ends

Story Info
A mind controller tidies up after her enslavement.
2.7k words
4.39
28.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,771 Followers

Everyone always thought that being a mind controller was easy, Abigail thought with a touch of irritation. They assumed that as long as you could sweep in and smooth away people's objections with a swing of your pretty pendant or a blast from your mind-control ray, you'd never have to do anything you didn't want to do. None of them ever saw the hard work that went into being Queen and Goddess of all you surveyed, and of course if they did they never noticed it. Mainly because Abigail hypnotized them not to, but still, it was frustrating.

All this passed through her head in a moment as she sat down at the table, favoring Francine and Sarah with a devastating smile. "You must be Danielle's friends," she said. "She's told me so much about you that I feel like I know you already." They didn't look impressed by Abigail's warm welcome. In fact, they looked like they were just about ready to call the cops on her. Abigail really hoped they hadn't already done it; she was going to be busy enough tonight without having to brainwash a police officer on top of everything else.

"Where is Danielle?" Francine asked, her narrow jaw set in anger and her gray-blue eyes flinty with suspicion. "She told us she was going to be here." She was clearly the confrontational one--she'd even pulled her frizzy blonde hair back into a tight ponytail in an effort to look stern and serious. Sarah was looking down into her drink, her chubby face reddening with contact embarrassment from even being in close proximity to such an emotional flashpoint. A little ringlet of curly black hair hung down over one of her eyes, making her look adorably tousled. Abigail reminded herself that she was here to tie off some loose ends, not create a whole raft of new ones.

That was the real problem with the power to smooth away people's wills, Abigail thought, taking a sip of water and returning Francine's challenging stare. Everyone always fantasized about taking a beautiful young woman and slowly, inexorably melting her resistance into submissive lust until all she could do was beg to lick you until her face was smeared with your musk and her eyes were glazed with desire for sapphic surrender, until she spread her legs and whimpered as you fucked her hard with your strap-on, watching her mouth go wide in an expression of shock at the sheer pleasure that only you could give her, until she was an obedient lesbian sex slave and she ached to be yours forever...

Abigail took another, much longer gulp of her very cold water.

But nobody ever thought about what having a new lesbian sex slave actually meant. Every girl that begged to kneel at Abigail's feet for all eternity had friends that would wonder where she went, they had parents and family that didn't necessarily expect to have a suddenly gay relative, they had boyfriends or husbands that didn't always take the surprise break-up all that well--honestly, it was enough to make Abigail think about setting them free sometimes.

But only sometimes.

Abigail got almost halfway through her water before Francine's frustration boiled over. "Well?" she asked, her voice loud enough to draw a few puzzled glances from other tables. "Where's Danielle?" Abigail couldn't help smiling at the young woman's impatience. Francine clearly only had one speed, and it was full speed ahead. All she needed to do was knock her off-balance, and she'd be left so busy spinning her wheels that her mind would be easy pickings. Abigail could have her on her knees within minutes.

But she wasn't doing that, she reminded herself sternly. She already had three more of Danielle's circle of friends to see, two boyfriends (who didn't know about each other, naughty girl!) and a sister in Vermont that Abigail was going to have to make a special effort to fly out to meet. She did not have the time to add a whole other social network to her already overloaded brainwashing schedule, not without seriously cutting into her sex time. She made a concerted effort to get her mind off of thoughts of Francine's hard eyes softening into a vacant stare and said, "Oh, she won't be with us tonight. She's too busy masturbating."

The effect was exactly what Abigail had hoped for. Sarah looked up sharply, her hazel eyes suddenly visible as they went wide with surprise. Francine looked downright derailed by the sudden introduction of sex to the conversation, her brow furrowing in confusion as she tried to figure out why the rules of social interaction had suddenly been suspended in favor of dirty talk about her best friend. "W-what did you just say?" Francine shouted, trying to cover her bewilderment with a bandage of anger.

Abigail saw her opening. She filled herself with the power before speaking again, pitching her voice slightly lower, making her tone slightly more commanding. Her next words came out in a seductive purr that she could almost see wrapping around their minds and tugging at their thoughts like a leash. "I said she's masturbating. She's daydreaming about my body and playing with herself. That doesn't surprise you, does it? Your friend Danielle having lesbian urges?"

The two women had very different--and, Abigail thought, very interesting reactions. Downright instructive, in fact. Francine cast her sharp blue eyes down at the table, suddenly not quite so willing to meet Abigail's stare. She looked just like Abigail thought she would, nervous and uncomfortable with the new thoughts teasing their way into her mind. Francine had clearly never thought about Danielle as a sexual being, and didn't want to now. Her mental retreat was the natural consequence of realizing that to break Abigail's confident demeanor, she would have to discuss Danielle's activities in the bedroom...a topic that Abigail apparently knew a lot more about than Francine did.

Whereas Sarah...Sarah's eyes softened a little. She didn't look away; in fact, she looked like she was too distracted to realize that she was still staring in the first place. Her round cheeks went an adorably bright shade of pink as the power touched her mind, irresistibly filling her thoughts with images of her oldest friend on her knees with her legs spread and her finger frantically flicking her clit. But she didn't look surprised by that particular mental picture. Not at all.

Abigail squirmed slightly in her seat, trying to pretend she didn't notice. She already had six girls in the harem, she told herself. They spent more time fucking each other than fucking Abigail at this point. The last thing she needed was to give into temptation and bring another girl home, even if that girl was so beautifully soft and round and curvy and had that sexy vacant look in her eyes already just from the lightest touch of Abigail's power and--

Sarah licked her lips, unconsciously. Abigail bit hers.

The distraction gave Francine time to recover her equilibrium a little. She looked back up defiantly at Abigail. "Danielle's not gay," she said, sounding like she was trying to convince herself as much as Abigail. "She's got a boyfriend, she's not--she doesn't do women." She was blushing now, her cheeks an angry red with embarrassment but pressing on nonetheless. "I don't believe you."

But Abigail knew exactly how to break a defiant girl. "It doesn't matter whether you believe me or not," she said, affecting nonchalance while pouring the full strength of her will into each word. "It's the truth, and you'll simply need to learn to accept it. Danielle has been exploring her sexuality with me, in a healthy and safe way, and it's allowed her to uncover some deeper truths about her desires. She's accepted that she's a submissive lesbian, and she wants to be my slave. Y--"

"Slave?" Sarah squeaked, her voice sounding almost an octave too high. Her blush had spread all the way down her shoulders, leaving her cleavage flushed where the low neckline of her t-shirt exposed it. Abigail couldn't help but notice that there was quite a bit of cleavage to expose; the young woman's curves clearly extended to some very impressive breasts. Not just impressive but expressive, too--the outline of her nipples through the thin fabric said more about Sarah's response than words ever did.

Abigail was definitely distracted, but not too distracted to use the perfect opening the brunette had given her. "Yes," she said, in condescending tones. "My slave. She wants to submit to me sexually, and allow me to control and direct her erotic experiences. Many women find that they are able to truly relax and enjoy the pleasure they receive when they can totally surrender to the guidance of another, especially another woman. A woman who knows what a woman's pleasure feels like."

Both Francine and Sarah looked a little lost now, and Abigail pulled back on the power just a little bit as she finished her sentence. It was a delicate line she was trying to walk--she wanted them to accept their friend's sudden transformation into a lesbian sex slave as a perfectly natural occurrence and not a suspicious shift in Danielle's fundamental personality, but she didn't want them to be so comfortable with the idea that they started thinking about how nice it would be to join in. (No she didn't. No she didn't!)

Sarah blinked several times, her face a mask of confusion as she tried very hard to collect her thoughts. "But she...she's always liked boys," she said, her voice soft like a little girl's as she struggled against the power that was telling her something entirely different. "A lot. She, she told me all about the guys she was dating, how good their..." Sarah's lips moved silently for a long moment as she tried to find a genteel way of finishing the sentence. The power told her not to bother. "...their cocks felt."

Fuck, Abigail thought to herself. Why did resistance always look so fucking hot when it was collapsing? "I know that's what she thought," she said, smoothing away Sarah's objections with warm, sweet, honeyed explanations. "But that was before she realized that she could have the cocks without the boys, sweetling. I have plenty of ways of filling a woman up without needing any clumsy men around with their fumbling hands and stumbling fingers. You understand, don't you?"

Sarah nodded absently. "Uh-huh," she said, her voice a whimper. She was staring into space, unconsciously shifting her hips from side to side to stimulate her clit with rhythmic pressure and release, and Abigail knew exactly what she was seeing. The poor thing had probably been waiting for Danielle to go lezzy for years, listening to Danielle dish about her latest fling and masturbating over it later that night. And now she was picturing Danielle on her hands and knees, bent over with a thick black dildo pounding her pussy and a woman on the other side of it...

No, Abigail decided. That wasn't right at all. Sarah was picturing Danielle wearing that cock and her cunt taking it all with every thrust. If Sarah had a dominant bone in her body, Abigail was a goddamn nun. She probably had some of the porn Abigail and her girls did sitting on her hard drive at home. Abigail's resolve, never particularly firm, began to crumble.

"You...you did something to her," Francine said, but her voice had softened considerably and she could no longer put any real force behind her words. "You made her gay. Somehow." She had a gorgeous, glassy look in her eyes, and Abigail knew that Francine was having a hard time remembering exactly why that was a bad thing. That pretty face no longer looked quite so sharp and pointy; submission had relaxed Francine's features into a dreamy beauty that made her look like a completely different woman. Obedience brought out the best in some people, Abigail thought. Francine was clearly one of them.

It would almost be a kindness to enslave them both, wouldn't it? Abigail tried to come up with an answer to that beyond the one her libido was supplying, but all she could see was those soft gray-blue eyes framed by her thighs, and those adorable black ringlets bouncing up and down with each thrust of Abigail's big black dildo. She wished she hadn't brainwashed the waiter into ignoring their table. She really needed the distraction right now.

Sarah let out a gentle sigh, her hips shifting in her chair suggestively, and Abigail gave in. "And if I did?" she responded to Francine's question, practically blasting the two girls with the power until it dripped from every word. "Would that be so bad? Danielle is happy being my obedient, horny slut. She's found meaning and purpose in her life between my legs, a joy in being my submissive lesbian sex slave far greater than anything she's ever known before. You can see how fulfilling that must be, can't you, girls?"

Abigail thought she knew which of them would have a sexier response, but she was oh so very wrong. Sarah looked utterly adorable, of course; she redoubled her quiet, squirming masturbation efforts as her eyes fluttered shut, squeezing her legs together and stifling a tiny moan as the power hit every single one of her deepest fantasies and glued them together into a hot, sticky mass with surrender to Abigail at their core. Abigail knew she just needed to touch the young woman to cement her obedience. But Francine...

Francine looked so desperately lost. Her eyes were pleading silently for guidance, her jaw was slack in confusion as she struggled with all her might to resist the power's inexorable truth. She didn't know what to think anymore. She didn't know how to think anymore. All her thoughts told her that the fantasies coursing through her lust-fogged brain were wrong, but the power twisted those thoughts back against themselves until she was convinced that they were the wrong ones instead. She needed someone to tell her what to think now. She needed to be commanded. She just didn't know it quite yet.

Abigail waited for a long moment, watching Francine's confusion with mounting arousal. Finally, when she was sure that Francine had tangled her thoughts into a hopeless snarl, when she knew that the young woman was truly ready to accept any path out of the desperate jumble her mind had become, she said, "Danielle knows the truth. It's always so much easier to obey."

Sarah responded perfectly, but Francine still had just a tiny bit more struggle in her. "S-so...mussh..." Her words were barely understandable. Her jaw hung slack, a tiny droplet of saliva gathering at the corner of her mouth. Her body sagged in her chair, as she focused all of her remaining strength on denying this new, incontrovertible truth that drowned out every other thought in her head. Abigail very carefully shifted her purse to her lap to cover her quiet masturbation.

Her pleasure only fed the power. "So much easier to obey. Say the words, feel how good they sound on your lips. You know how good they felt to Danielle. You know they made her happier than anything else ever could, you know she's masturbating to them right now. So much easier to obey."

Both girls spoke in unison now. "So much easier to obey," they said, their eyes lost in a thousand-yard stare. In their minds, Abigail knew, they were both on their knees already. Time to go. She reached out and took their hands, watching them shiver in arousal at her slightest touch.

"Come along girls," she said, "time to go back and show Danielle what you've learned." They all stood up from the table at once, and Francine and Sarah fell into step behind Abigail as she left the restaurant. Abigail didn't even need to look to know that they were following her. She also didn't need to look to know exactly what they were watching while they walked.

Abigail sighed. This was why she could never get anything done anymore. "Tell me," she said, the question now a familiar refrain, "do either of you have any close friends or family?" Already, she was making plans for her next little visit to a whole new set of loose ends.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,771 Followers