Loosen Up

Story Info
Margot Robbie gets Saoirse Ronan to go clubbing.
6.1k words
4.29
20.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tevok
tevok
120 Followers

Feedback is always appreciated and more than welcome, either through the comments or the CONTACT tab on my profile.

English is not my first language, so forgive any minor mistakes.

Disclaimer: This story is not real; these events did not happen, nor are they likely to, and are not meant to represent how these celebrities act in real life. This is purely fantasy, and should be treated as such. Minors should not read further.

------

"This is so... fuck... wrong... oohhh..."

Her voice coming out haggard, barely audible amidst the loud sounds of moans and skin slapping against skin that permeated the bathroom, Saoirse Ronan had to question herself how she ended up in this position.

Here she was in a club's bathroom, her naked body and her face pressed against a stall's door as a man—a guy whose name she didn't even remember—fucked her from behind, his hands holding her by the hips as she felt like her legs were gonna give up at any moment. How the hell did things come to this?!

As she heard the loud, orgasmic scream from outside the stall, reminding her she wasn't the only one getting fucked in the bathroom, the answer to her question came to her mind.

It was all due to Margot Robbie.

-----

"C'mon Saoirse, loosen up!"

Saoirse just chuckled at the antics of her co-star, as the older blonde tried singing to some rap music that came up on the car's radio.

Co-stars for the filming of 'Mary, Queen of Scots', Margot Robbie had made it her personal quest to get along with the Irish-American girl; not that there was anything wrong between them in the first place. The problem was, while Margot was easy to like, she was a bit too invasive; Saoirse liked her alone time too, but the older blonde seemed to insist that they spend their off-time together.

Like right now, as Margot had managed to convince her to come clubbing with her.

"That's the place, right?"

"That's right!" Margot spoke happily as they parked the car. "Some of the guys from the set told me about this place. Perfect chance to get you smashed drunk!"

"Don't you mean to get us smashed drunk?" Saoirse asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Nah." Margot smirked. "This is just an excuse to get you drunk. I wanna see how you are when you get tipsy." She finished by winking at Saoirse.

Taking in stride her co-stars teasing, Saoirse nonchalantly answered back. "You know, I'm part Irish. I bet you fall before I do."

"Is that a challenge?" It was Margot's turn to raise an eyebrow.

"Might be." This was enough to get them both snickering.

And they did just after entering the crowded club; finding first the bar and then a table to sit and drinking while talking a bit.

If she were ever asked what they talked about, Saoirse would never be able to tell; all she could remember was the two downing drink after drink between giggles and laughs. Her mind was soon like a haze, the booze and the whole atmosphere of the club getting to her as she slowly let go of her inhibitions and got 'out of her shell', as Margot would put it—and so did Margot, if she ever had a shell or inhibitions to start with.

And then Margot left to the bathroom, or to get another drink, or something she couldn't quite remember. And, while she was away, he came.

"Hey there."

Saoirse looked up to see a guy by the table, looking at her with a bottle of Guinness in his hand. He was pretty much what you would expect to find on a place like this; taller than her by quite a bit, short dark hair, average looking.

"Hi." Saoirse answered back with a tipsy smile.

"I saw you were getting dry over here, thought I might help you up." He placed the bottle on the table, alongside the now empty one she had been drinking beforehand with Margot.

"My hero..." Saoirse giggled, opening the bottle and making herself another glass.

The guy had introduced himself, something Saoirse could faintly recall but not really remember as she was too busy being drunk. They talked about something or another, got a few laughs in, he tried his best to flirt with her and try and get in her pants—something that, seeing how they would go on to fuck in the freaking bathroom, he was quite successful—and eventually they went to dance.

And dance they did.

She recalled how he took her to the middle of the crowd and, in her drunken state, she really let go. People opened up to give her space, some even stopping to look at her in admiration...

...Well, that's how she remembered it anyway. What? She liked to think of herself as a happy drunk.

She also remembered that she and the guy danced together, him pulling her to him as she moved along his body to the song and he held her close—well, more groped than held really.

"Damn, you really know how to dance..." He whispered in her ear as she turned around, her back to his chest.

"Do I?" She answered throatily, feeling his breath against her neck and his hand begin to move against her belly... going up...

"Yeah, you fucking tease..." He answered, a hand brushing against her breast as the other moved down and inside her shorts, caressing her over her panties. "You are wet too..."

In response to his ministrations, Saoirse moaned and began pushing her ass back against him. She could feel a hard thing poke against her, making her shiver slightly as she began rubbing her ass against it, earning a groan from the man.

"I can take you somewhere more... private, if you want." His hand, travelling between her breasts and stomach, stopped by her breast and gave her nipple a pinch from over her shirt, earning a small moan from her.

"Yes... please..."

Yes, please. Those two words had pretty much sealed her fate for the night, as the man straightened her up and pulled her through the crowd, through some backdoor and towards a mostly empty area of the club that had been closed for reform. In there was another door, a bathroom door, and soon enough they were inside.

"Wai-"

Saoirse didn't even get to finish. As soon as they were inside the bathroom, he pushed her against the wall and kissed her fiercely. Saoirse's face, already flushed by the alcohol, took an even newer hue as she was helpless against his touch: his tongue quickly found its opening, entering her mouth and taking her own into a wrestling dance. At the same time his hands roamed, one pushing against her chest to grope her breast and the other on his own pants, trying their best to undo them.

"I've wanted to do this since I saw you sitting there." He said huskily between kisses, finding Saoirse starting to get cooperative as she began kissing back with as much intensity.

Her hands, soon enough, also started to work. As he pulled away from her to finally succeed in undoing his pants, Saoirse, in a moment of courage, pulled her shirt off and also undid her bra, discarding them carelessly on the floor as her hands got to work on her shorts.

Seeing her naked chest, the man—who by now was standing with only his shirt on—closed in on them and began to kiss and bite against her right breast, his right hand moving to squeeze and pinch the left one. Saoirse moaned at the action, unable to continue her disrobing as her hands flew to his hair and pulled him further in her small but perky chest, incenting him to suck on her little titties.

"Fuuuuuuuckkk!" Saoirse moaned out, throwing her head back as she continued to be pleasured by this stranger. His ministrations soon started becoming rougher as he changed breasts, taking her left nipple between his teeth and biting slightly before suckling while his hand moved to maul her right, slobbered boob.

"You have nice tits..." He spoke when he finally finished exploring her chest, giving a lewd lick on her neck before a rough kiss on her lips. "Let me see if your pussy tastes as good..."

And down he went, going on his knees and pulling down her shorts—already partially undone by Saoirse—down with her panties, revealing her bald pussy for his widening eyes.

"Did you shave for the occasion? Were you hoping to get fucked by some stranger, you little slut?" He asked with a smirk, bringing a hand to touch it while looking up to find Saoirse's face redder than before. "I didn't expect you to be this much of a slut. Well, that only makes it better!"

As he spoke it, he began rubbing his middle finger along her opening, occasionally teasing thrusting into it. The feeling was driving Saoirse mad, and she showed by starting to buck her hips, trying to get his finger inside her.

Chuckling, he removed his hand altogether and instead used them both to hold her hips in place, pushing her against the wall. "Eager too? Let me taste this slutty pussy then!"

And that he did, giving her pussy a brief kiss before letting his tongue out, licking her. Saoirse moaned as his tongue went from giving her a few licks to start penetrating her, before nearly screaming as he closed his mouth on her mound, sucking her hungrily.

"Ooohhh..." Saoirse moaned, bringing a hand to the back of his head to keep him from ever stopping—not that he intended to, as he batted her clit with his tongue and continued to suck on it intent on bringing out her juices. With her other hand, Saoirse began playing with her own tits, squeezing and grabbing them in tandem with his playing with her.

"Tasty bitch..." He spoke briefly against her pussy, continuing to French kiss it as he felt the taste of her juices start to appear. Feeling herself being driven over the edge by the moment, Saoirse grabbed his hair roughly to almost slam him into her pussy while trying her best to buck her hips—something he kept her from doing as best as he could. She squirmed above him, her face scrunched up between pleasure and the painful attempt to withhold her orgasm.

And, eventually, she couldn't hold it anymore.

"Ooooohh Goooooooodd!!!" Saoirse's body spasmed as she came, feeling the stranger lap up as much as he could of her juices as what felt like a deluge spewed from her loins.

After a couple moments of him continuing to eat and drink her out, he suddenly let go and stood up, taking off his shirt in the process. Before she could say anything he grabbed her face and made her look up—he was slightly taller than her, after all—making her open her mouth.

Her eyes widened as she saw him start to drool into her mouth. No, not drool; he was literally spewing her own juices into her own mouth! Making her taste herself!

The action, as lewd and kinky as it was, seemed to drive Saoirse into a frenzy. Whatever remained of clarity in her mind was slowly taken by the lust, and she showed it by grabbing his hair and pulling him down on her, giving him a hard and violent, open mouthed kiss.

This time she was the one who escalated it, unleashing her tongue against his. Their tongues clashed between their mouths, the taste of her juices flowing between each other as they swapped spit aggressively.

"Get on the stalls, bitch." He spoke once they broke off, giving her a slap on the ass to emphasize his point. Saoirse jumped a bit before doing so, her mind too sex-addled to question or do anything but comply.

-----

And now, here she was. He had followed her inside, closed the stall door, pushed her against it and was currently going to town on her pussy. That was all she could remember of her night in her brief moment of sobriety, him literally fucking her sober.

Not that it would last for long, as she was slowly getting drunk on sex and lust.

"Fuck damn, you whore...!"

Oh, by the way, it seemed they hadn't been the only ones who knew about this place. Sometime after they got into the stall the bathroom door opened once more, another couple coming in to fuck. She could hear the woman's moans and the guy's dirty talk once in a while—when she was not too busy with her own.

"You like it, don't you?" She heard her guy's voice in her ear. "You like the fact there are others in here? To have an audience hear as you moan like the slut you are?"

"Uuughh... Yes!..." Saoirse moaned out, face scrunching as he picked his pace, drilling her against the door. "Aaaargghh...!" She screamed out as he grabbed her hair roughly, pulling on it and making her almost painfully turn her head upwards.

She loved it. She fucking loved the way he was doing her, not like a cute and innocent girl that many still saw her as, but doing her hard and rough like a slut. She wondered what others would think if they saw her, Saoirse Ronan, fucking like that in a bathroom stall, hair being pulled and all.

What would they all think? Would they still see her as that cute, innocent girl from years back? Would they disregard her recent appearances, her image of friendliness and all her serious work? Would Margot still see her as a stiff needing to loosen up due to her wishing to focus on her work??

All those questions came crashing into her mind, and then out of it as she suddenly found herself feeling something she didn't expect.

"Uuurrghh, fuck... Take my cum, you slut!"

The man that had been fucking her was, right now, cumming inside her.

It was a strange feeling, though certainly one not unpleasant. She felt his warm seed shoot inside her, her insides feeling like they would bloat from the fullness, and she couldn't help opening her mouth, trying to let go of a scream that never came. He continued to pump his cock into her pussy for a couple more times before pulling out, his cum trying to fill the place of his cock as it threatened to ooze from her pussy.

As soon as he removed himself, he also let go of her body; true to her previous thoughts, her legs gave out and she felt herself almost fall down, using the stall's door to avoid it. She sat down, her new position allowing her to look down and see the cum start to ooze out of her well-fucked, pink pussy.

"Great... fuck..." Saoirse spoke between deep breaths, coming down the rush of the fuck.

"Who said it is over?"

She looked up to the guy to find him looking down at her with a smirk on his face, his cock slightly above her face. His cum-covered cock, while nowhere near as stiff as it had been before the fuck, was not completely flaccid either; with the right incentive...

Lust clouding her mind once more, Saoirse stood a bit and got on her knees to get on eye level with his penis. She didn't even give it much thought before opening her mouth and closing it around his dirtied crown; she sucked on it briefly before stopping and licking all around his cock, as if intent on cleaning it.

"That's right... Guess this comes naturally for you, eh?" The guy snickered, placing his hand softly against Saoirse's blonde locks to encourage her.

After making sure to lick all over it, catching as much of their combined juices as she could and gulping it down, Saoirse got right along to giving him a blowjob. Opening her mouth she caught the hardening appendage in her mouth and set to softly sucking on it, occasionally bobbing her head and twirling her tongue around it.

It went on like this for a while, Saoirse going almost teasingly slow... Until the guy lost his patience.

"C'mon, suck it like you mean it!"

With the hand that had been idle by her head he grabbed her hair and pulled her closer, forcing her to take his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. In no time she had her nose buried in his pubic hair, making her nostrils flare as her face reddened with lack of breath.

Taking a deep breath once he let go, she looked up to find him smirking down at her. "Sorry, but I don't like teases."

"Yeah?" Saoirse said in a small bout of sluttiness, feeling a shiver run down her spine from the look he was giving her. "And what are you gonna do?" She asked, barely heard amidst the loud moans of the fucking outside the stall.

He had difficulty hearing her, but got what she wanted to hear. "Teases get face fucked." He spoke louder so she could hear him.

"Then face fuck me!!" Saoirse pretty much screamed, trying to be heard amidst the orgasmic cries outside.

Grabbing her by the hair once more, painfully enough to force her to open her mouth, he plugged his cock back into it before she could let out a sound. Pulling on her head slightly to make her look sideways, he pressed his hardening dick against the inside of her cheek making it bulge erotically.

After entertaining himself with the imagery for a while, he placed her back in the right position and grabbed her head to keep it still. Looking down at her face, erotically looking up at him with a cock in her mouth, he began thrusting forward while pulling her closer; in no time he got into a rhythm of fucking her mouth.

Saoirse was doing her best to keep her eyes from rolling to the back of her head as he fucked her face like a pussy, the blonde intent on keeping eye contact with him. As he fucked her harder and harder, she could feel his cock start to push against the back of her throat, much harder than it had been when it started; she was now having trouble when he pushed too deep, starting to gag and make sounds as drool spilled from her mouth and down her chin to drip onto her breasts.

By the point his cock was fully hard once more, and he could feel himself start to build up for another load, the man stopped and roughly pulled Saoirse away. The blonde took a deep and well-deserved breath, feeling her throat sore from the intense fucking; her face was a mess, drool and probably remnants of cum all over it, her eyes teary and glaring up at him, her face red from the slight oxygen deprivation he sometimes forced on her.

"Good slut." He gave her a pet on the head in approval, earning a more intense glare from her as he laughed slightly. "Now get up."

As Saoirse did so he sat down on the toilet, his stiff member standing straight up to attention. With a small come hither motion, it was painfully obvious what he wanted and Saoirse did not have any objections; she shamelessly draped herself over him, straddling his lap, her pussy hovering just inches above his cock.

He grabbed her ass their sexes lined up, helping steady her as she slowly sat down and allowed him to penetrate her. Once the head popped in she stopped and their eyes met; with a silent understanding, his hand moved from her ass to her hips and helped her plunge herself down all at once.

"Ooohh fuuuck..." Saoirse moaned out, gritting her teeth; her pussy had not yet recovered from the earlier pounding, it was still raw and very much sensitive as the cock nestled once more inside it.

"Get to moving, slut!" He told her, reassuring her with a hearty slap to her ass before he began pulling on her hips for her to move.

Sweat was already forming all over Saoirse's milky white body as she began riding this stranger, moving her hips back and forth while allowing herself to be lifted slightly so his cock slid in and out. In no time the two of them were moaning and groaning, Saoirse's hands moving to his shoulder to steady herself as they found a rhythm.

The sounds of skin slapping against skin as Saoirse rode her lover like a cowgirl only added to the sex sounds that echoed throughout the bathroom. Moans, grunts, the distinct sound of someone gagging on a cock, the dirty talk of the couple outside... The entire bathroom had an aura of sex around it, and it only added more to the haziness of Saoirse's drunk and lusty mind.

Did her lover even know who she was? Was he aware he had Saoirse Ronan riding him in the dirty toilet of some random club? Was he aware his hands currently were fondling the breasts of an Oscar-nominated actress?

tevok
tevok
120 Followers
12