Loosening the Bonds Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what?" I prompted him "Just asked if you could fuck her in a tree?"

Henry chuckled. "Not at all. What she asked was if she could just walk along with me. She said she'd just broken up with her boyfriend, and missed walking in the park because she didn't like walking alone."

"Go on," I prodded, when he paused again. "It's not like you're going to tell me something that'll shock me, Henry--I am walking along here, stark naked, you know."

That drew a bigger laugh. "Yeah. I've just always been a bit shy talking about my own sexual experiences."

"Well, no need to be shy with me," I said, then leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "After all, there's not much you and I didn't do last night, and I'm under no illusions that you've never done those things before, with other women."

"OK, OK," he said with a chuckle and a silly grin. "Well, we just walked for a while. It was starting to get pretty dark when she grabbed my hand and said 'over here.' I followed her to a tree that had a street light right over top of it, so when you were underneath there was light filtering down through the branches. It was actually pretty cool.

"Anyway, she said to me, real quietly, 'My boyfriend and I used to come here all the time.'

"'To the park?' I asked her.

"'Not just to the park, but right here, under this tree.'

"I looked around and nodded. 'Yeah, I see why,' I told her, 'it's pretty nice under here.' And she said, 'It's even nicer up in the tree.'

"I looked at her for a minute, trying to figure out where she was going with this, but then I had to ask. 'OK, I give up.' I asked her, 'why would you go up in the tree?'

"'So no one would see us fuck,' she whispered in my ear. Then, by God, she started climbing the tree, and when she was a little way up, she made it clear that I should come up with her!

"Well. By the time I got up there she had her skirt off and hanging on a branch, with her shirt right on top of it. And unless she threw her underwear somewhere, she hadn't been wearing any, so as I reached the same branch she was standing on, she was naked, except for her shoes, just like you are now."

I smiled at Henry. "Tennies like mine?"

"No, they were ladies hiking boots. I tell you, it looked sexy as hell, her being naked except for a pair of hiking boots!" He smiled over at me. "No sexier than you, Kathi, but that was a first for me, so it's really stuck in my memory."

"Don't worry, no offense taken," I assured him. "In fact, I'll have to try that next time I come out here."

Henry turned a big grin toward me. "So we were right about you liking to expose yourself?"

I took a deep breath. "I guess so," I said finally. "I can't say I was aware of it before last night. But running down the street like that, where anyone could see if they just looked out their windows..." I shivered slightly at the memory.

"Yeah," Henry said simply.

"Got it!" Tommy piped up from behind us. "Hey, Henry, that tree look like what we need?"

Henry followed Tommy's pointing finger to a tree just slightly off the path, in an area where there were a lot less trees, almost park-like rather than forest. This tree had smooth bark, and nice, thick branches starting about five feet off the ground, plus a couple of knots or boles or whatever sticking out of its lower trunk that would make it easier to get to those branches.

"Yeah," Henry said after a moment. "That's a good one." Then he turned to me.

"Does it meet with your approval, Kathi?"

I looked up into the branches speculatively. "I guess," I said slowly, then turned back to Henry. "So, how does this happen?"

Henry gave me a quirky smile. "You want to find a couple of good-sized branches that reach the trunk at close to the same spot--like those." He pointed. I could see two hefty appendages hitting the trunk about eight inches apart, with one maybe a foot above the other.

"OK, then what?"

"Well," Henry explained, "you go up and stand on those branches, with your back leaning against the trunk. The fact that one's higher helps open you up. Then I--or whoever you pick--climbs up behind you." Henry shrugged eloquently. "Then you fuck."

I giggled slightly. "For some reason it sounds so mechanical when you say it that way."

"No, not at all!" Henry protested, then added shyly, "it's really very sensual."

I found myself smiling at the sweetness of that comment. "Really?" I asked, and Henry nodded.

I watched him for a minute. "So, whose idea was this whole nature hike, anyway?" I asked. "Yours? You seem to know a lot about outdoor fucking positions."

Henry shook his head. "Nah. I've tried a lot of things over the years is all. But I don't know this area that well, I'm only here once in a while. Tommy's the brainiac who thought of this today."

I nodded solemnly. "Then, you know he gets the first go with me, right?"

Henry grinned at me crookedly. "I figured."

I nodded, then turned to Tommy. "OK, Tommy boy, let's do this thing."

Tommy looked surprised. "Me? I thought Henry was the tree cat?"

I chuckled. "Well, he's already told me the basics of how to go about it. I'll be up there waiting while he helps you figure out what to do." And with that, I grabbed at a couple of likely hand-holds on the tree trunk and scrambled my way up.

The branches I targeted weren't all that high up, maybe seven or eight feet, but it was enough that I really got a sensation of being above everything. It wasn't an evergreen, so while all around me were gloriously green and soft leaves, I could still see through the branches and out into the surrounding area. I looked around with interest as Tommy figured out how to get up and what to do when he got here.

There was still plenty of light, and with the few trees in the immediate area, it almost seemed that I was in a tree by itself. I remembered Henry describing a tree in the City Park, which must have been fairly isolated...and which could have had people walk by at any time.

I smiled to myself. That might be fun some day, I told myself. Do the wild thing where all someone has to do is look up to catch me!

Then I felt the tree shake a bit, and looked down to see Tommy on his way up. Time to get into position.

I turned around so I was facing away from the trunk, and leaned back. My left foot was pretty secure on the lower branch. I raised my right foot, and settled it on the upper branch--and immediately realized why Henry had recommended these two branches: raising my right leg like that opened my cunny right up, ready for penetration!

Henry, you sly dog, I thought; but then Tommy was there, settling himself in front of me. I noticed he was shirtless; when I reached out to check, his shorts were gone as well.

"So, you know what to do?" I asked teasingly.

"Pretty well," Tommy answered. He carefully worked his right foot until it was wedged against my left one. Then he raised his left leg and tried to gain some leverage so he could lean into me...

And it wouldn't work.

He tried two or three times, then gave me a silly little grin. "Well, I thought I knew what to do," he laughed. "Maybe I'll have to call down to Henry..."

"No, wait," I said. I looked at the way we were perched there, and considered the angles. "I think I know what to do. Just give me a hand here...help me lift my right leg over top of your left one."

It took a little maneuvering, but I finally got hooked over top of Tommy's leverage leg, which allowed him to come closer to me...

...and in. I almost gasped as his hard rod found the lips of my pussy and pushed through them and on up my love channel. It felt so good! The fresh air, the scent of the trees, the breeze rustling the leaves--and the lingering odor of cum on me-- I was suddenly so horny I couldn't stand it.

"Do me hard and fast," I hissed at Tommy through clenched teeth. "Do it. I need to feel you banging me for all you're worth!"

I wrapped my arms around him and tried to force him to speed up, to shove that wang into me harder and faster. At some point he leaned down and pushed his mouth against mine, and my tongue instinctively came out to duel with his. I knew he was using both of his hands to hang on with, so I didn't beg him to maul my tits, but oh, they wanted it so badly...

It was rutting, pure and simple. Two animals, in a tree in the woods, doing what comes naturally. I'd had raw, powerful sex before, but this was so heightened by the location, by the sounds, by the smells, that I found myself gasping, panting with every animal thrust in and out, pushing my pelvis back at him, trying to maintain a rhythm with him.

Then my orgasm suddenly peaked, and all I could do was throw my head back against the tree trunk and gasp for air and let Tommy finish what he was doing.

It wasn't long before he did; I suddenly felt his body tense and his already bone-hard cock harden further inside of me. Then came the moment of release, his hot jism blasting up inside me as he stiffened all over, his hips giving a few more almost spasmodic jerks in and out of my flaming love channel, his body caught between holding his breath and gasping for air.

And then he relaxed, slowly at first, then all at once, his head coming down to nestle on my shoulder. I let my hands wander from his hips up to his back, stroking, scratching lightly, enjoying the shared after-glow of the mutual explosion we'd just shared.

Finally, Tommy's breathing returned close to normal, and he lifted his head to look me in the eyes once more.

"That," he said with passion, "was mind blowing."

"Give Henry one A-plus for positions," I said, almost breathlessly. "This really was a tree-t."

Tommy stared at me a few seconds, like he couldn't believe the bad pun; then we both laughed our heads off, stopping only when we had to quickly grab the tree to keep from falling.

"You really are a minx," Tommy said, laughter still in his voice.

"Isn't that a tree cat?" I asked.

"I don't know about that, but it sure is a woman that I hate to have to share with anyone else."

I became serious all of a sudden. "Tommy," I said warningly, "you do understand..."

"Oh, yea, of course," Tommy said hastily. "I understand reality." Then he grinned that little lopsided grin I'd seen a couple of times already. "Trouble is, I'm not sure this is real."

I squeezed his cock a couple of times as it nestled deep in my cunt, then kissed him lightly on the mouth. "Oh, it's very real," I told him. "But it's just sex, Tommy. You and I, and Henry and Jim and Ted can have as much fun, as much sex as we can handle--but it is just sex. When it's all over, tonight, tomorrow, next week, whenever, I go home to my husband. And I may see you again--I may fuck you again--and again, and again," I added with a smile and another peck on his lips, "both now and at some other later time. But in the end I only fuck you, or Henry, or Jim, or anyone other than my husband, because my husband likes me to."

I grabbed his head and pulled him into an intense kiss, which left us both breathless again when we broke nearly a minute later. "Yes, I admit it--I fuck a lot of guys, because I like fucking, too. But the important thing is I do it as a part of my marriage to Ken, not in spite of him. or apart from him. It makes what he and I have all the more intense. All the more spiritual, even."

Tommy stared at me, then smiled. "Kathi, I don't even pretend to understand all that. I just understand that you--and Ken--want to share you with me. And I'm just happy that's the case."

I smiled back at him. "Now, you've got it," I told him gently.

And then I pushed him, gently on the chest. "And now, we have to figure out how to get down from here," I said.

12