LOP Quickies Ch. 07

Story Info
The former owner of the shop comes a-callin'.
3.6k words
4.53
1.7k
3

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 05/03/2024
Created 03/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters appearing or mentioned in this story are 18 years old or older. This story is a work of fiction and any reference or description to actual persons is unintentional.

If you are enjoying these stories, leave a comment about what you liked or didn't, or things you want to ready more of. I'll take advice into consideration when I'm working out the next parts of the LoP stories.

####################################

July of 1999 brought heat to downtown Portland. And with heat came (or rather went) bulky clothing and overly large sweaters. Particularly for the lady folk who roamed the streets. Spaghetti strap tank tops, tiny jean shorts and short skirts were in abundance in the Pacific Northwest and I must say, I was digging it.

I was trying to take inventory in my newly acquired lingerie shop when the front door bell chimed. I had thought I had locked it since the store wasn't open yet, but I was a new business owner and forgot such tiny things at first.

I was very pleased to see the former owner, Rebecca, stroll in.

She was looking fabulous as usual. For a woman in her early 40's, she could easily have passed for someone much younger. Her blonde hair was bundled up into an artfully messy bun with the little wisps framing her sharp features. Her eyes, a bright blue, had their typical aloof air to them which was a deceptive look of disinterest. She was always sharp and getting anything past her was difficult at best.

She was dressed in low black heels, a light pink mini skirt with a large zipper down the front, and a white short sleeve button up blouse that she didn't quite button up all the way (cleavage abounded). The black choker necklace was an especially interesting and exciting choice and it certainly was something I favored to see on a woman.

As she strolled in I could see that her shirt was not completely opaque, and showed the lines of a rather fancy looking black teddy. Rebecca enjoyed hinting at what was underneath her clothes, and the effect was not lost on me.

"Hey," I greeted, trying (and failing) not to stare at her amazing figure. She was graceful in every move she made, which added to her allure. "Just stopping in to say hello?"

"Not quite," she said as she met me. Her kiss was swift and fierce. It took me by surprise but only for a moment. I returned the kiss as passionately as I could, but she was more experienced, as well as catching me off guard. Still, she seemed to appreciate my effort. Breaking our kiss, she took me by the hand and led me into the changing room.

Once inside, she closed the door and locked it. The mirrors along the walls in the room made it appear as if there were six of us, which was always intriguing. Turning back to me, Rebecca pushed me against the hip height bench table in the room. Her deft hands unbuckled, unbuttoned, and unzipped my pants in what seemed like one magical motion. Pulling them down, my long, thick, quickly erecting cock sprang out to greet her.

"Mmmm," she purred, slowly stroking my throbbing member. "It's flattering to see I can still make a man hard. Especially a man with this kind of cock. Makes me feel desirable."

"If I haven't shown you that you're desirable by now," I said, stepping one leg out of my pants, "then please tell me how I can make it more clear."

"For starters," she said, planting another kiss on me, "you can rip my shirt off of me."

No sooner were the words out of her mouth than my hands grabbed the front of her blouse and pulled. Thankfully they were snap buttons, but I didn't know that, and the effect on Rebecca was exciting for her.

Her full C-cup breasts were indeed covered by a very sheer black teddy, with piping running vertically across the bodice. It was sheer enough to make out the little collections of freckles on her left breast. Pushing the blouse down her arms and off of her, I grabbed the straps of her lingerie and pulled them down, freeing her breasts with a slight jiggle.

I planted my mouth firmly over one nipple, sucking and nibbling with gusto. I switched between nipples every few moments, causing more than a few satisfied moans to escape from Rebecca.

The entire time I enjoyed her breasts she never stopped stroking my shaft. Pressing gently along the underside and lightly jacking me, her touch was hot and skilled, making me wish she squeezed just a little harder or jacked me just a little faster.

After a few minutes of playing with each other, she decided to get down to business. Which meant she got down onto her knees.

Rebecca opened her mouth wide and took in nearly half my generous length in one shot. Bobbing her head a few times, lubricating my cock, allowed her to take me down her throat all the way. She hovered there for a moment before slowly withdrawing to just the head, breathing hard through her nose. I tried to make a sound, but the sensations she was giving me left me speechless for how good they felt.

She repeated her deep throaing for a few minutes, sucking me hard and fast between. Getting to her feet, and still stroking my lubed up cock, she pulled a condom out of her skirt pocket.

"I have a few appointments this afternoon," she began, pausing her heavy petting of me to open the condom, "and, as hot as it is to feel your cum erupting inside my pussy, it would get messy with all the walking I have to do. And a waste of such tasty cum in my opinion.

"So, this way, you can enjoy blowing your impressively large and hot wad inside me, and I get to feel you throb and pulse when you do, probably cumming myself just from that. All with easy clean up."

"How forward thinking," I said.

"Besides," she said, holding up the condom, "you'll enjoy how I put it on you."

Putting the tip of the condom between her lips, she went back down to her knees. Firmly grasping my cock in both of her hands, she positioned the condom on the head and the slowly took me into her mouth.

She was squeezing me tighter than normal, her lips almost painfully pleasurable as she took me further down her mouth and throat. Slowly, she unrolled the condom onto my shaft using only her lips, giving it a few wetting bobs before pulling off again.

I've worn a condom before, but that was the hottest way I'd ever seen one put on. I nearly came just from the eroticism of the act. Not to mention the incredible skill it took for her to do that with her mouth.

Rebecca unzipped the front of her skirt and let it fall away. I was in surprise again when I saw the rest of her teddy.

"I made some alterations to this one," she commented. The smirk on her mouth was beautiful, which meant she was enjoying my dumbfounded expression.

She had replaced the gusset portion with the same string of pearl-like one that was similar to the panties (if you can call them that) that she wore when we first me (and first fucked). There were two lines on pearls, outlining either side of her vulva and disappearing under her to go around the back.

She turned around, showing off the rest of her lingerie. I could see the top of the strings connect to the bodice, but it wasn't until she bent over slightly and spread her ass cheeks that I saw the main difference.

"I replaced the knot with one giant pearl," she said, running a finger over the walnut sized pearl that pressed slightly against her ass.

"It makes it just as fun, but easier to move aside. You know," she said, turning back around, "for when I absolutely need you in my ass."

"For now," she said, sitting on the bench table and spreading her legs, "I want you inside me. I came here for a good pounding. And you, sir, can certainly deliver a good pounding."

Stepping between her legs, I ran the head of my cock up and down her entrance. Grazing over the strings of pearls on the sides added an exciting sensation to the mix, and got some more purrs out of Rebecca as well as myself.

I pushed the head into her tight, hot pussy slowly, letting her get used to me. It didn't take long since she was so wet, and with each thrust I buried more and more of my shaft into her. Her moans as I plunged deeper into her were satisfying and encouraging to hear, and more than satisfying to know I was the cause of.

Once fully impaled by my cock, Rebecca did not want me to waste time.

"Take me, Paul," she said, wrapping her arms around my neck for leverage. "Slam that big, beautiful cock into me, and make me cum. I love it when you press yourself into me; it makes me cum so well. And don't hold back either. I meant it when I said I wanted to feel you cum. It's incredibly fucking hot and will definitely show me how desirable you think I am."

"Well," I said, withdrawing nearly fully and then slamming back into her. She yelped in pleasurable surprise.

"If you want me to show you how much I desire you, then after you cum a few times, I'm going to bend you over this table and absolutely wreck your sweet little pussy until I'm satisfied."

"Oh," she said, her eyebrows going up in delight. The rest of her words were cut off when I started stroking into her at a fast and hard pace.

"Mmm, yes, that's it," she breathed, tilting her head back, "I've needed this ever since our last encounter. Now that was quite an afternoon."

Her bringing up the afternoon where she showed up at my house, dressed me in only a collar and chain, and invited my neighbor Amanda to join in the fun (also in only a collar and chain), spurred me on to lay into Rebecca even harder and faster.

"Oh, fucking hell, you really like me talking about that day. It was, OH FUCK RIGHT THERE, it was incredibly sexy and fun."

"Oh, fuck yea that was a great day," I said, grabbing her ass in one hand and pushing the large pearl against her asshole with a finger.

"OH YES, PLAY WITH MY ASS! OH FUCK FUCK YES..." she called out. She looked at me with an open mouth, her face frozen at the precipice of that final ecstasy she came here for. I slowed my pace but kept up my pressure, drawing out her orgasm for as long as possible. After a few more strokes, she peaked and threw her head back.

"OOOOOOHHHHHH YEEEEEES PAAAAAAAAAAAUULLL," she screamed as her orgasm hit. Her legs shook from the shock of it and her pussy, already incredibly tight, squeezed my cock until it was almost painful. I stopped my strokes while she came back down from her orgasm. It took quite a few moments before her eyes fluttered back open, a wide smile on her face.

"You," she said, kissing me quickly on the lips, "have a gift for pleasing a woman."

"It's easy to please a woman who knows what she likes," I said, slowly withdrawing myself from her. The shock of it passed quickly over her face, as did the disappointment at my sudden withdrawal.

Grabbing a hand, I guided her off of the bench and spun her around. I pushed her back gently until she was bent over the bench, her breasts grazing the top while she rested on her elbows. Her ass, tight and perfect, stood out proudly as she anticipated what was to happen next.

Spreading her cheeks apart, I massaged her ass a little, playing over the large pearl. I pushed it against her anus now and again, getting a satisfied 'mmmm' out of Rebecca.

"This is nice," she said, turning to look at me, "but you promised me a pounding. Now, pretty please, fucking rail me. Make me hurt in all the best ways."

"As you wish," I said, lining up my cock with her entrance. In one smooth motion, I pushed my entire length into her, bottoming out and pressing firmly against her ass.

Her breath caught in her throat at my sudden intrusion. She looked like she was going to call out again but my quick and hard stroke cut that off. I started fucking her doggy style hard and fast. A proper pounding in every sense of the word. Reaching behind her with one hand, she spread an ass cheek so I could get a little deeper.

I grabbed her hips for purchase, pulling her into me with each firm stroke. As I worked my thick cock into her, I didn't do anything to help her get to another orgasm, simply fucking her for my own pleasure.

She moved her hand and I could feel her rubbing her clit as I plod along, occasionally rubbing the vein of my cock with her finger. Combined with the strings of peals framing her pussy and rubbing against my member, the pressure quickly brought her to the peak again.

"Oh my god, that is intense. So good, so big, so fucking amazing how it's spreading my pussy open. Ohhh, fuuuuuuuuuuck, yeeees" she called loudly, her pussy gripping me tightly again. It wasn't as intense as the last time but it still pushed me quicker to my own release.

"Fuck, Rebecca, I'm going to fill that pussy with every drop I can," I told her. My hips were starting to strain for the pace and force I was plunging into her with. I let go of one hip and pushed the pearl against her ass again, pushing it more firmly until it started to squeeze into her hole.

"Oh, shit, yes, fucking play with my ass and unleash that hurricane of cum in me," she panted. I slammed as hard as I could into her, grabbing both of her hips until my fingers turned white.

I felt the lightning like shock of a powerful orgasm hit at the just the same time as Rebeccas pussy tightened around my cock again, cumming for a third time. I slammed into her a few more times, each spasm nearly as intense as the previous one.

I felt at least a half dozen pumps before I started to come down. It was another dozen or so before I felt that my orgasm had subsided enough to start moving again. Releasing Rebeccas hips from my death drip, I slowly stepped back and withdrew from her engorged, bright red pussy.

"Oh my god, that was intense," Rebecca commented as she went to her knees again. The condom and my still mostly erect cock were level with her face. The tip, and at least a quarter of the shaft, was filled with cum.

"Oh, I certainly wouldn't want this to go to waste," she said, grabbing a hold of my member in one hand. She carefully slid down the condom, keeping the cum from dropping out. Once off, she turned it over and emptied it onto my cock. She spread it with a finger before opening her mouth wide and sliding my cum covered cock down her throat in one slow, seductive motion.

Wrapping her lips around the base, she backed off just as slowly, cleaning off both of our juices. She opened her mouth to show a significant pool before tilting her head back and swallowing with an audible gulp.

"Mmmm, tasty," she commented. She went back to lightly stroking the base of me and taking the head in her mouth, licking around it and under. The effect of the whole scene got me hard again in only a minute or two; an effect that was not lost on her.

"I see my little show got you interested again. Does that mean you're ready for another round?"

"You said you had things to do, so I don't want to keep you," I said, trying to keep my voice even and playful.

Rebecca did not stop her petting as she was talking. "I mean, I'd feel guilty leaving you in such a position. It's not a very nice thing do to."

Her stroking started to get more firm and a little faster. Her thumb continued to stroke the length of the underside, sliding from my balls to the head.

"Well, then," I offered, "how about a choice. Do you have another condom?"

"Not on me, no," she replied.

"Then it's simple; you can either blow me and I cum down your throat, or I fuck your ass; and still cum down your throat. Your choice."

She smirked at me again, weighing her options.

"I think I'd like to blow you. I mean, I'm already down here. You might as well face fuck me since I know you're already close."

She wasn't wrong. It was only a few minutes of her playing her tongue and lips over my cock, but I was nearly there. I forcefully pushed past her pouty lips and down her throat. She obviously didn't complain (kinda hard to with a throat full of dick) but she did adjust her footing to brace for my face fucking her.

I pulled back and stayed shallow for much of it, but I did push fully down her throat a few strokes because it felt amazing. Hot, tight, wet. And the eyes she gave me while I violated her mouth were sexy beyond description. Full of lust and excitement.

It was only a few minutes, but it was easily one of the greatest blowjobs I'd ever gotten. When I was ready, I didn't have to tell her. The entire time she kept watching my face, never breaking eye contact. The smile in her eyes told me she enjoyed being used in this way, and that pushed me over the edge more than anything.

I pulled back and she grabbed my shaft, stroking me while keeping my head in her mouth.

"Of, god damn Rebecca," I panted, "you mouth is fucking ecstasy. So wet and hot and amazing. It's gonna make me cum. Fuck! Right now. Oh FUUUUUUCK."

My cumshot fired between Rebeccas hot, eager lips as they were stretched around my girth. She continued to pump my shaft in time with my spasms, sucking out everything I had left. Squeezing and stroking and licking with her tongue as wad after wad filled her lustful mouth.

When she felt I had finished, she pulled off and showed a lake of cum just as large as the first. She wiggled her tongue around, playing with it a little, smiling just as wide as ever. Again, she tilted her head back and swallowed.

"Well," she said, taking a deep breath and standing back up. I was breathing pretty hard so she kissed me on the cheek. "I guess I don't need to get a snack now. Thank you for such a tasty, and might I say large, treat."

"Glad I could help," I said. I grabbed her and embraced her, pressing her nearly lingerie clad body into mine. Her arms wrapped around me and returned the hug, gripping me firmly.

I also took the opportunity to grab her ass one last time. With something so perfect so close at hand, you want to play with it as much as possible.

With a final kiss we started to get dressed again. She donned her zipper mini skirt and blouse and I my regular, and much less sexy, t-shirt and pants.

Before we left the room, Rebecca turned to face me, leaning against the door. Her hands were behind her and she looked very much like a sultry office worker about to suggest something indecent to her boss.

At least, that was what I was hoping would happen.

"Just so you know," she said, still smirking at me. "You do make me feel desirable. It's hard sometimes when you're over forty to meet quality people. And, speaking as someone over forty, it's flattering having a young man so... interested in me. Especially in such an intimate way. Receiving that kind of...lust, well, it does a lot to boost ones ego."

She stepped towards me and kissed me gently. It was a long, warm, soft kiss that was just plain nice to share with such an amazing and lovely woman.

"Thank you," she said.

"I'm glad you feel good, and desirable," I said, kissing her again quickly. "For a minute I thought I was going to have to bend you over that counter again for a quick anal fuck to help prove it. But if you're happy, I'm happy."

She stepped back for a moment, smiled fully and quickly left through the door. In only a moment she came back in, locked the door, and turned back to me. In one hand she had another condom; in the other, one of the smaller (and most expensive) bottles of lube that the shop carried.

"On second thought," she said, unzipping her skirt and letting it fall to the floor, once more exposing herself in the pearl gusseted lingerie. "I think I could use a tiny bit more confirmation of your desire for me."

She pointedly glanced down and stared at my crotch, licked her lips with the tip of her tongue, and then moved back up to meet my eyes.

"Actually, maybe a lot-bit more."