Loraine's Quest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's all go to the play room and take care of Loraine's hairy problem." She tugged at Leonardo's leash, and with a "mmfffpphh" from Leonardo we all followed along behind Mistress Catherine. Since my ankles were unfettered it was easy for me. However Leonardo and Venus were hobbled and limited to a 12" step. The brisk pace set by the Mistress made it difficult for them as the leashes pulled at the ring piercing Leonardo's cock and Venus' nipple jewelry.

We turned a corner into a wide hall and I saw a set of huge wooden double doors. Mistress Catherine pressed a button on a small remote control dangling from her crop and the doors swung silently open.

I stared with disbelief as I saw an incredible dungeon. It must have been over 30 feet square with a 12 foot or more ceiling. There were all manner of implements, devices, whips, bondage equipment-- you name it was there!

Mistress Catherine unhooked the leashes and released the arm bondage of Leonardo and Venus. She turned to me, "You made a common mistake for a neophyte slave Loraine. You thought that I might not accept you as a slave and held off shaving your genitals as commanded. You didn't know it before, but I would not have brought you here if you had not already been determined worthy of serving me."

"My operatives have had you under surveillance the last few months. I already know more about you than you do. The forms you signed included powers of attorney and my lawyers will be terminating your employment, disposing of all your property, and cleaning out your bank accounts. As my slave you no longer have need for any of those items."

I was dumbfounded. I had no idea that my fate was sealed before I got here. I suddenly felt very proud that this magnificent woman had gone to all that trouble to get me as her new slave. I didn't have to worry about what to do with my past life. My beautiful omnipotent exalted Mistress Catherine had taken care of it, as she will now take care of me.

I thought of all the anxiety I suffered through and wished I had been more confident.

"We are going to take care of the hair you neglected to remove for you. As a bonus we are going to remove all of your hair below the neck."

She instructed Leonardo to pull a winch over to where we were standing. I looked up an saw that there were several winches, all on tracks so they could be moved around the play room. Leonardo released the wrist cuffs and instructed me to move my hands to either side of my body and as far forward as possible. He attached leather cuffs to my wrists and attached the cuffs to a spreader bar that was attached to the winch hook.

Walking around behind me he released the elbow cuffs and my arms fell forward from the weight of the spreader bar. Mistress Catherine pressed her remote control again and the winch pulled the spreader bar up until my hands were just slightly above my head.

Mistress Catherine instructed Venus to remove the camisole, garter belt, nylons, and red lycra panties. I was soon standing there nude except for a ball gag and genital ring.

I was led over to a padded table and told to sit on the edge of the table. Leonardo took hold of each ankle and folded my legs so that my ankles were about midway up each opposing calf. Venus, using a device similar to the arm binder Leonardo had on earlier, laced the leather binder on so that my legs were fixed in a sort of Indian style sitting position.

Mistress pressed her remote again and the spreader bar rose until I was suspended about three feet off the floor. I was hanging there suspended by my wrists with my legs splayed apart, tied in a triangular configuration. My genitals were terribly exposed. I tried to close my legs by moving my knees forward, but the bondage wouldn't allow it. I tried to complain but all that got past the ball gag was "uuummmpppppfffffrrrg". "Seems like Loraine is concerned about her bondage" said Mistress Catherine, "poor Loraine, if only she knew what was about to happen--she would really complain."

"Loraine, we must eliminate your genital ring to properly remove your genital hair, so please make your cock flaccid."

What? My Mistress must surely be joking. My cock is the hardest it has ever been with all the erotic stimulation of the evening--no way could I make it go soft.

Seeing that no change had occurred Mistress picked up a cane and walked behind me. I heard the whistle of the cane as the blow arrived. There was an incredible white hot flash in the area of my upper thigh just below my right ass cheek. I jerked in my bondage, "mmmmffffaaarrrggg aaaahhhhhgggg", I screamed into the gag. Four more landed in different locations and I was beside myself from this new sensation. I struggled in my bondage trying to avoid the pain. I tried to think my cock soft, I was not doing as commanded and I so wanted to.

No change, my cock was still rock hard.

"Venus", Mistress Catherine said, "She's just to exited--new slave and all that, and if we're going to get to bed tonight that cock has to go soft. I could beat her ass bloody and I don't think anything would change." I listened, wondering what was to happen, thankful that Mistress Catherine wasn't going to inflict any more pain.

"Venus", Mistress continued, "You're going to give Loraine one of your patented blow jobs, which will get her cock soft!" Mistress picked up the inflator for Venus' gag, connected the tube, bled out the air and removed the gag. "Thank you Mistress, I'll do a good job." "Yes, my lovely, I know you will."

Venus walked around in front of me and took my rock hard cock in her hand and started to massage it. She kissed my cock softly and took it into her mouth. I was in heaven. The strict bondage only served to intensify the pleasure. Venus worked my cock as no one ever had.

I was lost in a never land of ecstasy as she deep throated my cock. I wanted to hold off and stretch this wonderful experience forever. I was unable to stop the inevitable. Venus was an extremely talented oral stimulator, I desperately wanted to control my body but couldn't and soon my body stiffened and I exploded into Venus' hungry mouth. God I kept cumming and cumming. Venus gobbled up all I could give her and in no time I was spent, hanging limply in my bonds.

"Excellent job my pretty Venus", said Mistress Catherine. "Let's get that genital ring off". Venus was busy reinstalling her gag--without being asked--and Leonardo easily removed the genital ring.

"Good now get to work you two, I want Loraine hairless as soon as possible." Leonardo and Venus walked over to a table and each of them picked up an Epilady that was plugged into a recharging unit. As they walked toward me, I realized they were going to PLUCK, as in P-L-U-C-K every hair from my body. I tried to protest, "ARRGHHH MMMMRRR RRFFFFG". Mistress simply smiled as she recognized my awareness of the impending treatment.

Leonardo started with my armpits and Venus happily started ripping the hair from my cock and balls. I moaned and groaned, but I could barely move and could do nothing about what was happening.

Soon I was hairless, except where my bondage prohibited access. My body burned over every square inch, and I was dripping wet with perspiration. "Loraine, you will do as told from now on as my way is always more painful than your way. Remember that!"

I wouldn't forget.

"Put Loraine on the table; get her ready for the night and we'll go to bed. We'll finish up tomorrow."

Leonardo and Venus moved the winch over the padded table and lowered me to the surface. The spreader bar was fastened to the end of the table over my head, and a cinch was looped around my balls and tied off at the other end. I wouldn't be doing much tossing and turning tonight! Venus removed my ball gag, immediately replacing it with a latex discipline helmet with a soft, spongy breathers penis gag. I couldn't see anything, the smell and taste of latex assaulted my senses. I found I was able to breathe easily and the soft spongy gag easily permitted swallowing. At least I wasn't going to choke on my own saliva!

Mistress Catherine and slaves left the playroom leaving me alone with my thoughts. "Goodnight Loraine, see you in the morning.

I was exhausted, and as I dozed off, I wondered what tomorrow would hold.........

12