Lord and Lady Mudford

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cane me to cum?"

"Cane you to cum. Housekeeper, please fetch two bowls while Alfred disrobes."

Charlotte sat there in her wing chair as she watched the handsome young chauffer take off his uniform and his hairy chest come into view. Of course both of the males' organs remained on display. Only now Alfred was naked save for his black shoes and socks while Harold remained clothed with only his cock and balls on proud display. Shortly Beatrice returned with the two bowls.

"Thank you, housekeeper. Please keep them as it shall be your responsibility to make the collections."

"Yes, my lord."

"Alfred, please bend over in front of her ladyship and bring your face level to hers. Like with the maid I want you two to maintain eye-to-eye contact while I cane your ass as you proceed to make delivery into the bowl held by housekeeper."

With the cane in hand Harold watched as the handsome man took position. Initially he put both of his hands to his privates but then moved one to take hold on an arm of the wing chair for stability. Charlotte smiled and gave his nose a friendly little poke of her finger. She received no smile in return. "Isn't this fun? I just adore competition."

"Shall I start, sir," he asked so as not to have to answer sweet Charlotte's inquiry.

"You'll know when to start by the starter's gun going on."

Starter's gun? Oh.

The handsome young man spread his legs both for better stability and to make room for the collection bowl which the housekeeper was keeping in place just below his hand held cock by bending far over herself. Harold looked at his wife who was smiling broadly at the handsome young man all bent over to be caned with his hand on his cock and the collection bowl standing by.

"Be swift, Alfred. Run with the wind."

With his cock and balls still on full display Harold raised the cane so far back over his shoulder that his torso twisted. Charlotte's eyes widened in delight. The chauffeur knew what was coming by this lustful, sadistic smile on her face.

Harold paused to savor the moment. There was this young man's ass in waiting with his hand on his own cock in waiting. Indeed, everyone was in waiting

. . . . THWICK! Harold had triggered the starter's gun by smashing the man's ass with a wicked cut of the rattan.

Alfred gasped. Lord if his lordship's blow wasn't as bad as that of the housekeeper, he figured. He almost forget to begin jerking himself. Charlotte gave his nose another friendly little poke of her finger as she felt herself becoming aroused once more. She esplained. "Lord Mudford loves to cane."

SWISH . . . . THWICK!

Alfred gasped and grimaced. How could he be expected to ejaculate under these conditions? Perhaps that was the plan. Even small dribbling of his lordship's cum would win over an empty bowl. He jerked harder.

Meanwhile Beatrice was at work keeping the collection bowl at the ready. "Remember Alfred to aim it down into the bowl when you cum," she said. Cum? All he could think of was the raging fire-line developing in his ass.

"Please sir."

"Yes?"

"Please sir; not so hard."

"Nonsense. You need the encouragement."

SWISH . . . . THWICK!

"Nonsense; concentrate, man. Do your duty. Are you not an Englishman?" Now he delivered a vicious backhander.

SWISH THWICK!

Alfred started jerking like a jack rabbit. He had to unload before his ass was a flaming wreck. Charlotte loved it. Her pulse rate was rising.

"Harold; be a dear."

"What is it, Charlotte?"

"I would prefer to have Alfred's head back where it was before, if you don't mind. That is really where it belongs."

"Why of course, dear. Alfred? Return to your appointed station, please."

Bending down to insert his head beneath Charlotte skirt caused him to be bent further over which brought his dangling balls into Harold's view. With the tip of the cane he swung them from side to side. "You may proceed, Alfred."

Alfred proceeded by bringing his lips to sweet Charlotte's pussy followed by his tongue finding its way to her clic. Back now in familiar territory he resumed work on his own cock.

"Perhaps I can help," said Harold as he took a few steps back before making a run-up and smashing the man's ass again so hard that Alfred's hand slipped on the chair arm.

SWISH . . . . TWICK!

Oh God; I must hurry, thought the distressed young man.

"Did that help? Was that of some benefit?" Before the man could answer Harold delivered another vicious cut on the run.

SWISH . . . . THWICK!

That brought a muffled cry of sharp pain to come forth from beneath her ladyship's skirt.

"Get with it man. I haven't got all day."

SWISH . . . . THWICK!

"Any progress, housekeeper?"

"Nothing yet, your lordship."

"Keep me informed."

"Frankly without an answer from you I don't know if I am helping or not. But then I do understand you are not in a position to converse. Thus I must assume it is of help."

SWISH THWICK!

SWISH THWICK!

SWISH THWICK!

At last Alfred felt his load forming in preparation for frothing. He beat his meat harder and faster as Charlotte felt her own state of arousal rising and housekeeper did her best to maintain her collection station.

SWISH . . . . THWICK!

For a moment Alfred's mind almost made the switch from his sex to pain while he continued to work her ladyship's click.

The next crack of the cane did the trick though in triggering release. Beatrice grabbed hold of his hand on his cock and directed it into the collection bowl. Spurts of cum came spewing forth.

Now Charlotte was approaching her point of no return. Then suddenly there was no tongue on her click as Alfred withdrew his head and gasped for fresh air.

"NO!" she screamed. But no attention was paid to her plea. Alfred's priority was in jettisoning as much of his love-juice as he could into the collection bowl. Down to the last drop.

Charlotte's hand made for a quick approach to her pussy. This job had to be finished. There could be no half-measured.

"See, my lady," said Beatrice with a smile as she held the bowl with its collection of Alfred's cum up to her face.

Charlotte looked at it in disgust. This in turn caused her to lose it - to lose her arousal. God damn it, she thought as she caught sight of his lordship smiling at her frustration.

Harold studied the size of the load in the bowl. Thankfully it wasn't as much as he had anticipated. Had the caning served to temper? He could only guess.

"Before you get dressed please present your arse to her ladyship. Perhaps that sight shall serve to ameliorate her disappointment." And it did.

Charlotte ran her fingers lovingly over the rising tramline welts. They were raw and hot to the touch. Then she went to work spanking them.

"Bad Alfred. Bad chauffeur. This will teach you to get your priorities straight."

Smack Smack Smack

"That's enough, dear. Get dressed, Alfred. Now it's time for you to collect my specimen, dear."

Charlotte looked in horror as Harold removed his trousers and shorts to reveal his ugly pot belly overhanging his still upright cock and balls.

Whereas earlier Albert's manly, hairy chest had come into view when he disrobed, all she saw now was this middle-aged potbelly with a line of black hair running down from its navel to merge with its mass of unkempt black pubic hair. And that odor!

"Open wide, dear. And housekeeper, please position the bowl."

At least I won't have to swallow, thought Charlotte. But then I'll have to bring him right up to the moment and then withdraw. Elsewise some of the nectar shall go uncollected.

Beatrice smiled. God it was good to have his lordship back home.

Harold had to stretch his wife's lips as wide apart as possible to gain entry of his massive cock-knob. Quickly Beatrice placed the bowl against the bottom of her chin. This task was made difficult by the presence of his lordship's balloon-size balls.

Harold inserted his cock in until its knob made contact with the back of her ladyship's mouth. Showing the respect that her ladyship was due he did not advance into her royal throat. He would let her perform the task at hand as he knew she could.

Charlotte gyrated her head about as she tongued the bottom of his lordship's shaft and massaged his massive balls. Harold looked down with approval. It was nice seeing such a well coiffured lady with a string of pearls dangling about as she worked over his cock in her mouth while squeezing his nuts. Seeing Housekeeper holding the collection bowl in readiness added to the charming scene.

Alfred watched from a distance. How disgusting he found it with that pot-bellied middle-aged man standing there as this elegant woman performed such a filthy act with her housekeeper holding the collection bowl in readiness.

Harold put his hands on his hips and began giving little polite jabs - nothing like the vicious thrust he had given the servant girl. This was in keeping with his showing respect where respect was due.

"Here she blows," he exclaimed as he felt himself on the verge of climaxing.

Quickly the two ladies sprang into action with Charlotte withdrawing her head while continuing to squeeze her Harold's balloon-sized balls and with the housekeeper grabbing his shaft and aiming it down into the collection bowl.

Alfred watched in amazement as spurt after spurt of cum poured into the bowl. Good Lord, had the man made the better of him?

The two men and two ladies looked into the bowl as Beatrice squeezed out the last drop. "Bring chauffer's bowl," ordered Harold. With the two bowls placed side-by-side there was no clear winner. "What shall we do, Your Lordship?"

"You have a cooking scale, right?"

"Certainly, my lord."

"Then weight them." As the housekeeper departed, the chauffeur spoke.

"Your lordship, I am so impressed . . . and frankly surprised. Do you attribute your stamina to the size of your testicles?" Harold looked at him in surprise.

"My testicles? Surely you know that cum cometh forth from one's prostate. No, it's hardly the size of my balls."

"Then what do you attribute your . . . your ability to deliver such . . ."

"Alfred," spoke up Charlotte. "Surely you understand that his lordship has an aristocratic prostate while you do not."

"As well as an aristocratic cock and aristocratic balls," added Harold. "Even my anus and spleen are aristocratic. I'm an aristocrat from stem to stern, my fellow."

"My lord," called out the housekeeper. "Your delivery came in a quarter ounce the heavier."

Lord Mudford smiled. God but it was good to be home and again lord of all his domain . . . including his kitchen scales.

12