Lord of Sins Ch. 02

Story Info
A wizard sets on a quest to rescue kidnapped women.
3.9k words
3.88
22.7k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A wizard sat at his desk in his library. Never before had he written such a difficult letter. Every stoke of his quill had engulfed him with pain. He looked at it and started reading it out loud while gently rocking his daughter's cradle.

------

Your majesty,

Today, on the 27th day of the 6th month, I am forced to bring this dark news to you.

While riding with an escort through the forest 3 days ago, my wife, your daughter kaily has dissapeared. Due to her long absence I had sent out search parties who only found the corpses of those that journeyed with her, as well as a few others.

To my understanding they were attacked by a gang of centaurs. By the markings on their armor it seems that they are loyal to the dark one. And although it has been three centuries since he was last seen, rumors are spreading that he has returned.

To check out these rumors I have traveled to the dark tower and witnessed that indeed he has escaped. We do not know who freed him but according to the villagers he resides in the paladin fortress where he holds your youngest daughter, Miriana.

I fear now that your oldest daughter, my beloved Kaily has also been taken prisoner. I still hope for her return, although after three days my mind grows more and more afraid that she may not.

I therefore ask that you send troops to help my pupils in finding her. Maybe then we will be more successful.

In hope of a quick response,

Your loyal servant,

Kramus the wise.

------

Kramus stood up and walked towards the window where a large brown owl sat. As he was getting ready to tie his letter to the bird's claw he looked down and saw a figure running towards his castle. He noticed that the person was female and suspected she was in trouble by the way she ran.

His suspicions were confirmed when he saw an orc storming after her. It had a big axe and was fully suited in armor.

Kramus rushed downstairs gathering some of his pupils and guards on the way before storming out of the front gate. The orc looked surprised and grabbed the girl by her right leg before running into the forest.

Kramus and his party immediately gave chase to the large brute who was carrying the elf over his shoulders. To his dismay Kramus lost sight of the orc after a while. This mostly because they had to evade trees and rocks and needed bridges to cross chasms. The orc however seemed to be blessed with very high endurance, pain tolerance and other abilities as it simply could jump towards a tree and slam right through it.

Kramus and his fellowship were lost. Their prey and it's prize had vanished and they could not find their bearings.

"Damned" Kramus shouted while hitting a tree with his fist. "We must find it. "He yelled to his guards."

"We know that, my lord." One guard answered. "But how can we find something we can't even see?"

Kramus thought for several moments before his eyes widened. "His strength will be his undoing." He yelled.

Everyone looked confused. "What do you mean my lord?" one of his pupils asked.

"Think about it. He ran over sharp rocks, bashed through trees and even jumped over small cliffs. It's just going straight forward to it's hiding place." Kramus thought about how most orcish warriors weren't intelligent enough to mislead their enemies. He had fought them enough times to come to that conclusion.

And so they gave chase in the direction they had last seen the orc run. For hours they traveled following nothing but destruction until suddenly they stopped at a large cliff. Kramus looked around. There were no more signs that the orc had gone past here.

"What's that smell?" He asked not waiting for a response. "It smells like something's burning."

"Look over there." One of the guards shouted while pointing towards a large pillar of black smoking at the horizon.

Kramus immediately started running towards the smoke, followed by those loyal to him. The orc may be there, or it may not. Either way, people most likely needed help.

Grai admired his work. The dark lord had ordered him to attack the village and so he and his goblin clan had obeyed. They had ransacked or burned practically every home, killed all the mature men and any woman that would no longer be counted as mating material. All the children who were not yet sexually active according to Necros' commands were tied up and loaded up in Chariots They would soon be transported to places where they would grow up only to serve him. The boys as warriors and the girls as toys for him and his rapidly growing army.

Necros had also given the goblins free play with any woman they desired, and Grai enjoyed that part the most. Even though the elven women weren't willing, the threat of murdering all the young children made them less resistant. Even if one of them denied pleasure all the children would be killed so they did not have a choice but to obey. The worst part was that as the slave girls were fucked more and more, their bodies actually started to enjoy the brutal treatment

Grai was pleased. While sitting on a stack of corpses he watched an elven woman pleasure herself while her two oldest daughters pleasured him.

"Crawl over here and fingerfuck your daughters." He said to the woman who had no choice but to obey. She crawled over and started fingering her own daughters who were already very excited from having to pleasure themselves while pleasuring the goblin lord.

The two girls felt a shudder going through their bodies as they felt their mother's fingers in their pussies.

One of them let out a small yelp while the other one could only moan cause she was so busy with sucking Grai's cock. They were both disgusted at first but now they found themselves actually enjoying it.

Grai smiled. They would please him until he would cum and have them for all eternity.

You see, nobody knew that there was also magic in play. Necros had infected his army with his own blood, not only making them extra loyal but also able to turn everyone they would claim into his most loyal servants, dark elves.

The two girls were doing their best to double team the goblin's cock. Stroking, licking and sucking it while getting fingered by their own mother.

"Bring her here." Grai said, and the girls immediately grabbed their mother and dragged her to their master's cock.

"Suck it bitch." Grai said while a malicious grin spread across his face showing his black teeth.

The mother knew she had to obey and slowly moved her mouth over his cock. Grai however simply grabbed her head and slammed it over his penis until it was down her throat. She was gagging but knew she had to obey, for the children's sake. Suddenly she felt a sensation and looked back only to see her daughters probing her pussy and asshole with their tongues.

Although she knew that this was completely wrong, she couldn't help thinking about how good it felt. She looked back at her goblin master and readied herself to take his cock back in.

Grai knew he had the woman beat now and as she moved her mouth over his cock he smiled viciously.

The next moment he felt a burning pain in his back as he flew through the air and was impaled on a large piece of wood.

Kramus and his men stormed through the village killing as many goblins as they could. The goblins were completely surprised and without their commander quickly made a run for it grabbing as many of the children and women as they could capture, threw them in the chariots and road away.

The horses were so fast Kramus knew he could never save the captured villagers. They were lost. He tried to comfort himself with the fact that not everyone was caught.

The villagers who were still free thanked him and asked what he was doing here. Wizards never left their keeps just to go on a walk. They knew that much.

"Me and my men were chasing an orc who caught a young woman near my castle. We lost it's tracks when we suddenly saw the smoke coming from your village.

"There are a lot of orcs in this area." One of the girls said. "They have a cave in the west."

"Can anyone lead me to that cave." Kramus asked.

"We can not go near it, they would smell us immediately." The girl said.

"Very well, we'll find it on our own." Kramus said, a little annoyed.

His party immediately left afterwards. They went west in search of the caves.

After a while they entered a forest. But it was not a normal forest. It's trees seemed very old and it's air was thick. But worst of all was the smell. It was a smell of rotting corpses, of decaying animals. It was the smell of death.

Kramus didn't want to spend any longer than necessary in a place like this. He decided to quicken the pace when suddenly he heard a sound. It was a soft sound but decided to check it out anyway.

Walking quietly towards the sound, he tried to avoid possible traps. Meanwhile he heard the sounds get louder and louder. He was getting close. He looked over a cliff and there he saw them.

"Orcs" Kramus said while giving his party some time to come closer.

"Please Throgack, elf bitch." The orc leader said while an elf woman was sucking his cock. "Please Throgack, or die. "The scared girl did her best to keep the brute's enormous cock in her mouth. She knew that if she failed, he would keep his promise. It was giving head, or losing it.

Kramus moves his party closer and closer. He was disgusted. How could those vile creatures use the purest and most beautiful creatures in such a disgraceful way.

"Kill them all!" He yelled while firing a jolt of lightning at Throgack who quickly grabbed his axe and reflected it.

Throgack was furious. How could those feeble creatures have found his lair. He rallied his men to arms and soon both parties were fighting for their lives.

Axe and sword clashed against each other Casualties fell on both sides and the ground was drenched with blood. The fight continued for hours. Until Kramus was able to send another jolt right against Throgack's face, killing him. His troops fell soon afterwards.

Pleased with his Victory, Kramus walked into the cave to see how many girls were captured there. All by all, there seemed to be about 12 girls who were still breathing. They did not look alright though. Their eyes were dim and their bodies were soaked with sweat and bruised all over. It was no riddle what they had been forced to do.

"Orcish bastards." One of the surviving Pupils said. Until he saw one women, who seemed to be wearing a long yellow dress and an orange cloak.

Kramus noticed her too and walked towards her.

"Excuse me." Kramus said. "Are you feeling alright?"

"Yes" The woman answered. "They haven't touched me. But I've seen what they would've done if they were allowed too."

Kramus knew that voice. He quickly grabbed her hood and removed it, only to see his own wife's face.

"Kai...Kaily." Kramus voice was shaking."

"I knew that I would one day hear your voice again." Kaily said while falling in his arms. "I knew you would find me."

Kramus hugged her tight. He decided to let everyone rest for a bit before they headed to his castle. The other girls were given cloaks and rags to cover themselves and would be joining them. It was too late and too dangerous to let them travel to their own villages.

It was a long journey, but after half a day they returned. It had been long past midnight when Kramus knocked on the gate but one of the guards who had stayed behind opened it anyway.

That night a great feast was held for the return of their heroes as well as the lady of the castle who spent most of her time with her daughter, Chima. The little girl cried at first but soon fell asleep in her mother's arms.

Several days went by and the rescued girls decided to sent letters to their parents saying that they were safe and would become housemaids in their rescuer's castle.

One night, Kramus entered his bedroom only to see Kaily standing there, naked.

"I never really thanked you for saving me, my love." Was all she said before lying down on their bed.

Kramus looked at his wife before slowly removing his robe. He remember her beauty while crawling on the bed and sharing a passionate kiss with her. Slowly he lowered his head while kissing her all over her body. Her neck, her beautiful small breasts, her bellybutton, until finally he arrived at her pussy.

He started kissing and licking her pussy and soon she started panting. She enjoyed this feeling and started moaning not much later.

For almost half an hour Kramus did nothing but lick his wife's vagina. It tasted to sweet, so pure. He had missed her for so long it had hurt. But now she had been returned to him and he could enjoy her.

"Darling, I want you inside me." Kaily said between moans. "I want to give you another child."

Kramus smiled and raised his body pointing his now erect cock towards her cunt. "Then who am I to refuse you such a thing."

Kramus pushed his cock slowly against her wet pussy, almost making her scream from pleasure. She did nothing but bite her lower lip and grunted as he penetrated her.

She felt so tight to him as he started pumping her. She felt so warm and moist he was surprised he had lasted so long without her. He started thrusting his cock inside her and she would reply by rubbing her clit and moaning heavily.

They fucked for hours before Kramus could feel how his cock started to twitch and he felt his semen shooting out of it and into Kaily's womb.

Kramus rolled away from her, exhausted but happy. He had always enjoyed this feeling.

"We're not finished yet." kaily said while licking his cock back to live, after which she simply sat down on it and started riding her beloved husband.

Kramus didn't know where she got the energy from but he would not disappoint her. He slammed his cock upwards in her wet cunt while she rode him for hours until finally he passed out from exhaustion.

Kaily smiled. Everything was going just as she had hoped.

The next morning Kramus woke up. When he looked at himself in the mirror he noticed a ring with a red gem on his finger that he had never seen before. He tried to remove it by force but it wouldn't budge. He tried magic but it didn't work.

"Maybe I'm still a bit tired from last night." He thought. He quickly put his robe on and left his bedroom.

As he walked in his castle he noticed that it seemed deserted. There were no guards at the doors, no pupils reading books, no servant girls running around with cleaning items and other stuff.

It seemed completely abandoned. But suddenly he heard a noise coming from behind a door. He opened and his mouth fell open.

There, on the middle of the floor were two of his guards fucking one of his servants. The girl vigorously sucked one of their cocks while taking the other one up her ass.

"What's going on here?" Kramus yelled. But the threesome just continued like he wasn't even there. Even when the waved his hand before their eyes, they didn't react.

He knew something weird was going on and searched every room, but all he could find was more servant girls giving themselves to guards, pupils and even each other

Kramus decided to head for the library, trying to remove the ring from his finger all the time. When he opened the door he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

There was an enormous orgy going on. Almost everyone who resided in the castle was attending it. The guards, the pupils, the servant girls and all the other staff members. All of them also had the same look in their eyes. Like they were hypnotized. No emotions or reactions whatsoever. It was like they didn't even blinked.

Kramus couldn't believe this. It had to be black magic but who could cast such a powerful spell.

"Hello dear." A well known voice echoed through the entire room.

Kramus turned around, to see his wife sitting in the middle of the room. A girl was liking her pussy while having her own fucked by one of Kramus' pupils.

"Kaily, are you behind this?"

Kaily smiled. "Yes, but my name's not Kaily."

"What?" Kramus replied with a frightened look on his face.

"My name's Nazriella." The woman cackled and when she said her name her appearance once again matched her normal looks.

"Why are you doing this? Where's Kaily?" Kramus yelled.

"Nazriella smiled once again. So many questions.

"Answer them, witch!" Kramus yelled even louder. Or I'll..."

"Or you'll what?" Nazriella asked with a fake innocence.

Kramus tried casting a spell, but nothing seemed to happen.

Nazriella pondered. "Let me guess, you wanted to do this." And with a simple gesture of her hand Kramus was sent flying through the room and stuck against the wall.

"How?" Kramus asked a bit dazed.

"Another question." Nazriella laughed. "Alright, I'll answer them."

"First, who am I. That's easy. I'm a servant of Necros, you know, the demon that you helped banish to the dark world."

By the hearing of his name Kramus eyes expressed nothing less than pure fear. The dark one had indeed returned and had started his old plan of conquering Galos all over again.

"Why can't you cast spells? Well, I think you already know the answer to that one. The ring. I placed it on your finger yesterday making you incapable of any kinds of sorcery. I have the same one, only with a green gem. This enables me to use your spells.

Nazriella stood up, kicking the girl that was pleasing her right in the face. "Now, about your wife. What was her name again?"

"Kaily." Kramus whispered.

"Excuse me?" Nazriella enjoyed this very much."

"Kaily!" Kramus yelled as loud as he could.

"Yes, beautiful Kaily. Let's put it this way. She shouldn't have tried to escape." Nazriella said with a smile.

"You don't mean?" Kramus couldn't say the words.

"Actually, I do. She's dead. Killed by a blunt orc's axe. Too bad, she would've made a lovely toy for the master."

Kramus was seething by anger and in the meantime crushed by grief. His wife, the love of his life, was dead.

"Don't worry, we've already found a replacement who will make the master even happier."

"What do you mean?" Kramus asked.

"Can you come over here?" Nazriella asked with a mischievous smile.

"Yes mistress." a soft and delicate voice answered from outside the doorway.

Kramus looked surprised as a young girl walked into the room. A young girl, that looked almost exactly like his wife.

"Chima, say hello to daddy." Nazriella laughed.

"Hi daddy." Chima said while looking at Kramus.

"What kind of sick joke is this? Who is this?" Kramus yelled once again.

"This is your daughter, Chima. I just fastened her aging process a bit. And of course made some though adjustments to transfer her into the perfect little toy for my master."

"How could you do that?" Kramus was getting angrier and angrier by the minute."

"I know what will cheer you up. A test ride" Nazriella said before finally pulling Kramus down from the wall and slamming him onto the floor."

Two servant girls ripped his robe of while Nazriella used her magic to make sure he couldn't move.

"Chima, use your mouth to please him." Nazriella said while Chima walked towards Kramus.

Chima didn't do anything but obey and before Kramus knew what was going on, his own daughter was now sucking his cock. Although he tried to fight it, he couldn't keep his cock from getting as hard as stone.

He didn't know what was happening. Chima didn't only looked like her mother, she also felt like her. Those thin lips, created just the right amount of suction and those eyes that never stopped staring into his. He couldn't believe it.

"You're so big and strong. I want you to fuck my tits, daddy."

Kramus couldn't believe what he was hearing. His own daughter who was just a baby the night before, was now completely grown up and fixated on pleasing him.

Chima squeezed her father's cock between her perfects tits while sucking it. She wasn't surprised that it didn't take long for him to squirt all over her face and breasts. She just smiled and stood up. Ready to leave.

12