Lord of the Lifeguards Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shepherd!" Jones shouted angrily, "I thought we had an understanding about Hanson? Why wasn't he at practice yesterday?"

Nina calmly replied, "Coach Jones, as you know, Jeff is on the exempt list and is not allowed to practice until his grade improves. He's going to retake the test next Monday and if he passes, you can have him back."

"That's not good enough Shepherd. I told you I have an important meet next week. If Hanson isn't ready and we don't win, I will hold you personally responsible!"

Now Nina had a slight smirk on her face, "Coach, I am just following school policy. If you would like, we can go discuss it with Dr. Quinn."

Dr. Quinn was in his first year as principle at Mountain Vista, his predecessor having been ousted in a sort of palace coup orchestrated by Jones and some other coaches. An outsider, the school board hired Quinn, in part, to help reign in the rogue teachers and coaches who acted like they ran this asylum.

Coach Jones slammed his fist on her desk and got in Nina's face, "I've about had it with you smug bitches who think you can come into MY school and tell me how to run things. I will run you out of here like the others if you don't start doing things my way! Now I don't give a damn if you have to take the test for him, but come hell or high water, Hanson better be in my pool on Monday afternoon or a shit storm is gonna come your way honey!

"Mr. Jones, don't you dare call me honey and get the hell out of my classroom right now," Nina said in a measured tone.

Jones, still red-faced, glared at her for a long moment then turned and left the classroom, slamming the door shut behind him.

Slightly bemused, Nina, calmly moved some papers out of her way on her desk and she coolly picked up her smartphone and turned the record button off.

All of her classes ran smoothly the rest of the day. Between 5th and 6th period, Nina disappeared to the ladies' room and dabbed some perfume on her body. At the start of 6th period, Jeff came bouncing into the classroom much the same way as when he left yesterday.

"Hey Miss Shepherd! How are you today?" he said with his usual grin.

"Good afternoon Jeffrey, I'm doing well," a smiling Nina replied in return.

As he headed to his usual seat, Nina discretely admired his broad shoulders and his muscular bubble butt stuffed into his tight jeans. She felt a little flushed as a familiar sensation overtook her once again.

After class ended and all the others filed out, Nina closed the classroom door so there would be no outside distraction.

Jeff came up, dropped his backpack and plopped into the chair with his arm on her desk. "Ready to go when you are Miss Shepherd!" he said enthusiastically.

"Excellent Jeffrey," said Nina. "Did you go over the chapters last night as I asked?"

"Oh yes ma'am, I sure did and I'm ready for your practice quiz."

Well that makes me feel a little old, she thought. Nina reached out and put her hand on his bare arm. Looking him in the eye she said, "Now Jeffrey, I appreciate your good manners but you don't need to call me ma'am. In fact, just call me Nina when it's just the two of us."

"Oh, okay Miss Sh- uh, I mean, Nina," Jeff said, before catching himself. She laughed out loud at that one. He's so cute, she mused.

He looked at her for a couple of seconds, then closed his eyes, taking in her fragrance, slowly breathing in and out. He stayed that way for a good 30 seconds, intoxicated, no, entranced by her essence.

Nina interrupted the moment, "All right then Jeffrey , go ahead and take a seat in the front row and we'll get started."

When Jeff stood up, his waist was nearly at Nina's eye level. She instantly saw that his penis was hard, tucked down the left side of his jeans, the large head prominent. But in an instant, he turned and walked to his seat.

Nina stared into space for a moment. Holy moly, she thought, the rumors were true. She remembered seeing the lump in his pants yesterday, but today's visual was something else.

Composing herself, Nina stood up, walked around her desk and handed Jeff the quiz and told him he had thirty minutes to finish. As Jeff took the test, Nina tried to busy herself grading papers but was too distracted. She could feel her own humidity rising, her pussy getting wetter as she stared at him, trying to picture what he looked like naked. She lightly licked her lips at the thought of having his cock inside her.

Then, like a bolt of lightning, reality jumped in. Oh my God, she thought, I am sitting here thinking about having sex with one of my students. Nina tried to reason and negotiate with herself as the thoughts came in from all over. Okay, Jeff is over 18 so it would be legal consent. But I'm considered a person in a position of trust...how does that apply? If someone found out, I would get fired and probably never teach again...but would I go to jail?

And just like that, she was gazing at him again...lustfully. Jeff was oblivious to the torment going on in front of him. Nina was watching him intently. Every couple of minutes, Jeff would raise his head up and stare off into space as if he were pondering the best answer to put down. And each time he did this, his left hand would drop into his lap and he would tug on his dick through his pants. It was almost as if he was doing it unconsciously. Seeing this only made her wetter and Nina wondered if Jeff was thinking about seeing her naked. Her head was spinning now with so many conflicting thoughts and emotions.

Jeff slapped his hand on his desk and barked, "Done Miss Nina!" startling her out of her trance. "Here ya go," he said casually, as he handed her his paper, plopping down in the seat next to her.

"Ok, give me a few minutes while I look this over."

As she quickly scanned his sloppily written answers on the page, Nina knew right away that he had failed the sample quiz. Rubbing her chin, Nina pondered how to respond to him. She had come to a fork in the proverbial road. On the one hand, she could (and should) fail Jeff as he was likely to do it on his own anyway. He would stay sports ineligible, bringing the wrath of Coach Jones down on herself. On the other, she could just give him a passing grade, thus joining Jones' corrupt brotherhood and wash her hands of the whole thing.

"How'd I do Miss Nina?"

"How do you think you did Jeffrey?" she finally said.

"Um, pretty good I think."

Nina now knew the path she would take. She knew that one way or another, her days here at Mountain Vista High were numbered. She had just blown past corrupt and was well on her way to moral bankruptcy. In her mind, Nina rationalized that the reward far outweighed any risks.

She looked at him for a couple of seconds and she broke out in a grin. "You did excellent Jeffrey. Congratulations!" There, she had crossed the Rubicon and there was no putting the genie back in the bottle now. Nina abruptly stood up and moved towards Jeff, "I'm very proud of you Jeffrey."

Still sitting in the chair, Nina moved to stand over Jeff, straddling his legs, her hands now on his big shoulders. He leaned his head into her chest, breathing in her sweet perfume again. She reached down and unbuttoned a couple of buttons on her dress revealing her lacy bra to Jeff for the first time. He nuzzled his nose between her breasts as her hands moved to the back of his head to pull him in tighter. He was running his tongue on her skin tasting her cologne as Nina leaned her head back, eyes now closed.

Jeff now moved his hand inside her open dress and felt her covered breast for the first time. His thumb rubbed her stiff nipple, not in a way that showed any particular hands-on experience, but in an inquisitive, exploratory way. Regardless, it still sent an electric jolt searing through her body all the way to her now soaked pussy. Nina's breathing got heavy and then she felt his other hand move up the back side of her leg and cup her ass cheek. Suddenly Nina broke away and stepped back from him.

Eyeing the massive bulge in his pants, Nina went to her knees and reached up to unzip his jeans. Leaning back in his chair, his eyes now closed, she reached inside his pants, slowly fishing his dick out. She slid his jeans off his ass as his big cock came into full view. Nina's eyes widened when she saw how big it was - far bigger than anything she had ever seen. She held his fully erect rod in her tiny hand and started pumping it. The flared mushroom head now dripping precum like a leaking faucet as she rubbed the liquid with her fingers, then she brought her coated fingers to her lips, tasting his sweet nectar for the first time.

Nina started masturbating his big cock faster now, the precum lubricating the thick shaft as it slid in and out of her fist. His massive organ looked angry now, the purple head, the veins randomly protruding along it's shaft. Jeff's breathing picked up and he knew he was going to explode very soon if he didn't do something fast.

Hoping he could hold off a few minutes more seconds, Jeff stood up from the chair with Nina still pumping his meat. He tried to move her hand away but she was having none of it as her tongue flicked his cock head, licking up the drops of tangy juice. She was about to take the head in her mouth when she felt Jeff's legs slightly buckle. That was it, he couldn't hold out any longer and the first stream of cum shot from his cock, splattering Ms. Shepherd in her face. Although surprised, Nina kept her hand on his shaft and continued the pumping motion.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh," Jeff groaned in unison with her stroking.

With each primal grunt, a load of thick, white cum sprayed out of his cock head. It was a huge load and she managed to catch some of his creamy spunk in her mouth but she was quickly overwhelmed with the volume. She lowered his massive prick, allowing the next jets to spray her neck and chest, almost luxuriating in the cum shower she was getting. His orgasm finally subsiding, Nina milked the last drops from his organ and then cleaned off the messy head with her tongue, relishing his sweet taste.

Jeff was still panting as he pulled his jeans up and slunk back down in the chair. Nina scooped some of the cum dripping down her chin into her mouth, licking her lips.

"Wow," she said. I've never seen anybody cum that much before," looking down at her drenched dress. It was plastered with his semen, the spunk coating her chest. It slowly made its way down soaking her bra, the warm liquid now enveloping her breasts and stiff nipples.

Jeff turned red, deeply embarrassed that he orgasmed so soon and also for ruining Miss Shepherd's dress.

"I am sooo sorry Miss Shepherd. I tried to hold it but I just couldn't!" he spluttered, almost in tears now.

"Shhh, shhh, shhh," Nina said, pressing her finger to his lips. "It's just fine Jeffrey. Besides, the dress can be cleaned," she said, unconvinced that it was possible.

Grabbing some tissues from a box off her desk, Nina did her best to clean the copious amount of jizz on the front of her dress and chest, then she tossed the soggy tissues in the wastebasket. Straightening her dress as best she could, she turned and sat down at her desk again.

"Now Jeff, I think we still need to meet one more time before you retake the test on Monday...you know, to make sure you are adequately prepared," Nina said, a smile now crossing her face. Since tomorrow is Friday, let's take the day off. Can you meet on Saturday instead?"

"Works for me," Jeff replied.

"Great. Then let's meet out front of the school at, say, 10 a.m.? The school will be locked up this weekend so we'll need to find a place to do our study session."

"Awesome Miss Nina! See you later!" he said as he grabbed his backpack and strode out of the room.

As he disappeared into the hallway, Nina heard his footsteps grow fainter. She moved to put her sweater on to cover up her wet dress and as she pulled it on, she paused to scoop up a dollop of Jeff's cum that she missed. Bringing it to her tongue once more, she savored his tanginess one more time.

12