Lord of the Rings: Faramir

Story Info
Faramir and Eowyn's betrothal night.
2.3k words
4.02
31.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER:

The story is a fictional parody - it's not true, nor is it approved of by the celebrities named in the stories. Authors write these fictitious stories about famous people for the same reason that Larry Flynt made fun of Jerry Falwell, because they can. The Supreme Court of the United States, the country where this site is located, has ruled that parodies involving famous people are perfectly and totally legal under the United States Constitution. The specific case law on this was decided in the case of "Hustler Magazine, Inc. et al. v. Jerry Falwell" in 1988. No harm is intended toward the celebrities featured in these stories, but they are public figures and in being so, they must accept that they are fair target for parodies by the public. We believe in the first amendment, and more broadly, in the basic principle of free speech and this section may push the boundaries of that principle, but the United States Supreme Court has approved of this type of material. We believe that the Supreme Court was correct in their decision.

* * * * *

They stood together in the garden, in each other's arms, looking forward over the desolate battlefield before them, through the gloom that had fallen over the land, and at the threat that throbbed over the black mountains. For a moment, all became still and silent, then a great wind coursed from East, and though they could not see it, Eowyn and Faramir knew the great evil of Sauron had been destroyed. They held each other, hearts pounding from the electricity in the air.

Lord Faramir, Captain and Steward of Gondor, turned from the clearing skies, and looked down upon the Lady Eowyn, shieldmaiden and Princess of Rohan, whose clear eyes had darkened with tears of joy, now the color of the indigo jewel-strewn cloak he had draped around her. Her face was triumphant, and showed the passion of victory which he felt in his own heart. Only a few days ago, there had been nothing but despair and grief in her countenance. But now, a new, stately beauty was kindled in her expression, and she truly looked a daughter of kings. Feeling his gaze, she turned to meet his eyes, sad and kind, which had been her only comfort since she awoke from the darkness following the battle. Her hands reached up to caress his patient face as though she were seeing him for the first time.

Faramir whispered softly, with a gentle smile, "My lady," but before he could continue she covered his lips with her own, forgetting the world around them and existing only in the arms of each other. Faramir pulled Eowyn close to him, so that there was only clothing separating their bodies, and with one hand around her waist and one hand holding her head, he kissed her deeply, his heart beating with the longing and love he felt for her. The drew apart to draw breath, still close enough that their noses touched, and they smiled a secret smile to each other, communicating in a gaze that they belonged to one another absolutely. Faramir then took Eowyn's hand, and silently led her into the House of Healing, their footfalls muffled by the soft moss grown over the stones. He stopped only when they were in front of the door to her chambers. She withdrew her hand from his, and opened the door, as he waited outside for her to dismiss her handmaiden.

When the servant girl quitted the room, Faramir stooped to cross the threshold, and entered the chamber, dim but for a fire lit in the hearth. Closing the door and locking it behind him, he looked forward to see Eowyn standing at the foot of her bed, her figure tall and stately, her robe and gown draping gracefully to the floor. He crossed the room, and took her hands into his own, smiling with affection and kindness. She looked at his face, blushed, and lowered her head shyly. He said, "I loved you and admired you since first I laid eyes upon you. And tonight, at the beginning of the New Days, I would have you be my wife." She gazed up again at his face, and saw truth and honor written upon it. She said, "Then you have guessed my dearest wish. I could desire nothing more," and she kissed him again, sealing their betrothal.

Faramir then took the midnight blue cloak from her shoulders and draped it over the bed. He turned back to Eowyn, now wearing only her ivory and gold gown. To his surprise, he watched as, with a fluid shrug, the dress slipped from her shoulders and fell to the plush bearskin at her feet. She stepped out of the gown and towards him, now covered only by her long golden hair, modestly draped over her breast, but not hiding her creamy skin, or the golden thatch beneath her navel. Faramir's pulse quickened and his blood warmed as Eowyn said, "Are you not overdressed, my lord?" and she deftly undid the laces of his cotton tunic. He didn't need further encouragement, and he removed his shirt in one smooth movement. Eowyn's hands went immediately to his broad chest, exploring the contours of his muscled body, now reaching around to pull him nearer, and grasping his strong back.

They kissed with heavy impatience, sounds of passion and longing escaping from both lord and lady, mouths exploring and tongues dancing, her hands gripping the muscles of his back, his hands searching for the softness of her plump breast through her silky tresses. He found it, and cupped it tightly as Eowyn gasped, and as he fondled it he moved his kisses to her neck. Sighing, she leaned her head back, arching her body into his, and in doing so, she felt the pulsing hardness straining beneath his breeches. Her hand moved from his back slowly around to his stomach, and as he continued his attentions to her neck, she slipped her hand into the band of his trousers, closing her hand around his member. A moan escaped from Faramir's lips, and he paused for a moment, allowing Eowyn to caress him.

After a minute she withdrew her hand and untied the laces at his waist, and he deftly removed both breeches and boots. As he straightened up and stood tall, so did his manhood, now free from its confines, and he saw that Eowyn was eyeing it with interest. She grasped it once more, and begin to stroke her hand over the length of it, her eyes locked on Faramir's to watch his pleasure. They remained closed and his lips parted for a few minutes, then he guided Eowyn to a two-stepped stool next to the bed. She mounted, and he arranged her gently so that she stood upon it sideways, one foot on each step, standing slightly raised from Faramir's height.

He grasped her around the waist, and began to kiss her left breast, at first gently, but with more and more fervor. Eowyn began to moan and arch with pleasure, her hips rocking of their own accord and her hands gripping his broad arms tightly. Faramir held each breast pincer-like so that the flesh was in his hands, but the aureola and nipple were exposed between his thumb and fingers. Gently massaging, he began to suck the aureolas so that they became pink and swollen, and the nipples hard and protrudent. He alternated between the two breasts, and Eowyn began to whimper with pleasure and a pink blush spread over the tops of her breasts.

Keeping his lips on her breast, he moved one hand to her back to stabilize her on her perch, and the other slowly traced down, following the curve of her breast, over the softness of her stomach, and finally into the blond curls between her legs. He rubbed her through the hair, and her legs began to spread apart of their own accord. He felt a wetness creeping from between the lips, and he took this as a signal to venture further within. Faramir guided Eowyn's hands from his arms to her crotch, and positioned them so that she was holding her outer lips apart. Still nibbling her breast, he began to gently stroke the silky wet folds between her fingers. Moving in circles around her already throbbing clitoris, Faramir dipped his finger into her vagina to draw out her wetness, causing Eowyn to arch and sway. Holding her waist more tightly, he began to rub directly on her clit, and she began to rock her hips to match his rhythm. He rubbed with more and more pressure, and she thrust her hips harder and harder. His speed steadily increased and Eowyn began to moan throatily, begging him to rub faster and sate her lust. His fingers were now flying over her dripping clitoris and Eowyn ground her hips against him, finally climaxing and crying out in ecstatic pleasure, her entire body shivering with arousal.

He slowly brought her down from the orgasm, pulling her from the stool and wrapping her in his arms. They kissed slowly and deeply, and Eowyn's breathing became slower. Finally Eowyn broke away, and her hand found its way back once more to Faramir's still-stiffened cock. It grew and lengthened in her hand, and she put her hand between her legs, dipping it in her flowing juices. She then lowered herself to her knees, so that Faramir's penis was standing erect and pointing to her face. She circled it with her now-lubricated hand, and began to stroke the length of it swiftly, and Faramir leaned his head back sighing and rocking his pelvis. Then Eowyn moved her lips to the very tip of his penis, caressing it as she continued to stroke the shaft. She licked the head, swirling her tongue around its rim, and sucking it hard. His cock was now hard and wet from her attentions, and she stood up and pulled Faramir towards the bed.

Gazing into her eyes, Faramir gently lay Eowyn on her back onto the deep blue cloak he had spread there earlier. She spread her legs apart as he climbed over her and placed one hand on either side of her. He felt her long, soft legs wrap around his, and he guided his member to entrance of her waiting folds. She reached her hands around his shoulders, drawing him closer, and her eyes closed as he slowly pressed his penis deeper and deeper inside her virgin vagina. Faramir looked at Eowyn with concern, but her eyes opened and he was reassured. He began to thrust slowly, now and again bending down to kiss her parted lips. Eowyn began to rock her hips to his rhythm as he slowly increased his pace, and she spread her legs wider and grasped him tighter to ease his entry. They both began to breathe heavily, moaning softly in their ecstasy.

Suddenly, Faramir withdrew -- he wanted to extend their pleasure longer, so he paused and sat up on his knees, straddling the hips of his lady, and admiring the effect of her golden hair fanned against the deep blue velvet, and the firelight glinting on the tiny golden hairs of her body. Eowyn smiled at her lover and betrothed, enjoying his gaze on her glowing body. He took his member in his hands and lightly tapped and rubbed it on her clitoris, teasing her as she giggled from the sensation. After a moment, she wriggled out from between Faramir's legs and kneeled before him -- she was not satisfied yet.

The both leaned forward, kissing each other, and without separating, Eowyn mounted Faramir's lap, one leg on each side and arms wrapped around him. She reached down, and guided his penis into her vagina, slowly lowering herself on the length of it. Faramir nuzzled her soft breasts as she began to rock her hips on his pelvis, slowly at first but quickly increasing her pace. He sucked more fervently, now biting her nipples, as she began to thrust with more fervor, moaning with pleasure. He began to rock with her, grasping her buttocks from behind as she thrust the entire length of his penis in and out. He moved one hand to her clitoris, and began to stroke it roughly as her pace quickened, and Eowyn began to pant and arch her back with growing arousal. Just as Faramir thought he might begin to lose his control, she dug her fingers into his shoulders with one final violent thrust, screaming his name. She collapsed on him, exhausted, and they embraced.

Twice had he pleasured her, but Faramir was not yet sated. Eowyn realized this, and she climbed off his lap, turning away from him and getting on her hands and knees. Faramir entered her from behind, burying his cock in her still-throbbing vagina. Gripping her buttocks firmly and holding them apart, Faramir thrust his hips forward again and again, withdrawing his penis entirely with each stroke. He grunted with the effort, and Eowyn whimpered with pleasure, grasping the cloak in her clenched hands. She lowered her head to the bed and raised her hips, spreading her legs as he increased his pace, slamming her from behind. He began to lean forward, pushing her hips closer to the bed while still ramming her vagina. His hands moved from her buttocks to the bed on either side of her, as he now straddled her hips, and she turned around to kiss him desperately. Faramir leaned forward on his elbows, pumping furiously, and Eowyn cried out, climaxing for the third time. As her muscles tightened around him in orgasm, Faramir finally climaxed as well, moaning and grunting as his seed filled Eowyn. He shuddered for a moment as he continued to spurt, and finally he withdrew his flaccid cock and collapsed on his back beside Eowyn. She snuggled next to him, and they fell asleep together in the firelight, as outside, the moon rose on the New Age of the world.