Lord Ruthven's Domain Ch. 02

Story Info
Vampire lord has a soft spot for Sophia, his new slave girl.
3.8k words
4.56
30.8k
31

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucia's brisk walk brooked no nonsense. The attractive Latina vampire had long hair with curly waves, and her eyes were as seductive and delicious-looking as dark chocolate. She was completely naked, showing off her body for all the vampires to see - not that they could touch her without permission. Human females might have been fair game among vampire-kind, but vampire mistresses enjoyed all the same rights as the males.

"Welcome, Ruthven. It is a pleasure to see you my love." Ruthven gritted his teeth but forced himself to be pleasant. He gave her a smile as she reached up to give him a languorous kiss.

"No, Lucia, the pleasure is mine," he replied obediently, staying polite.

"When I saw you come in I went to the trouble of preparing a room for you just the way you like it. I would love to join you later, if you'll permit?" The hope in her voice was impossible to dash, much as Ruthven preferred to have some extended alone time with his new slave girl.

"I would be most delighted if you did, Lucia. Lead on." He gently tugged on the leash and Sophia followed, the rope still tied around her neck and her wrists still bound tightly behind her back.

This time she did not stumble despite the flashing strobe lights in the rave club and the shadows which seemed to soak up every other step. The girl captive's gaze couldn't help staring in horrified fascination as they walked through. Many vampires languished on decadently luxuriant furniture with their slaves, but others seemed to prefer playing with their slaves in more harsh, dungeon-like conditions.

A beautiful blonde girl not unlike Sophia was laid out with her arms and legs stretched by heavily knotted cords, and with a dark leather collar around her neck. The girl's name 'Slave Tracie' - was written in black permanent marker above her breasts, and below those words someone had written 'Fuck me.' A line of vampires waited behind her, and one assailant was pushing his cock between her labia as Sophia walked by.

"No! Please!" Tracie cried out as the shaft plunged home.

"That slave must have done something truly disobedient for her Master to willingly share her like that," Lucia murmured as the helpless girl disappeared from view.

Sophia tried to look upward to avoid seeing more of such horrors. A few raised platforms throughout the club had vampires dancing, sometimes with each other, and sometimes with their frightened human slaves - both male and female. Long chains dove from the rave club's mirrored ceiling. Along some of them a naked vampire gyrated back and forth, swinging with sadistic glee while watching the depravity below. Other chains had slave girls or man-slaves dangling from them, often by their ankles.

"Will you miss this place, Sophia?"

The young blonde shuddered as Ruthven's hand cupped her sexy ass and continued to prod her forward. "N-no Master."

Ruthven knew of many vampires who would punish their slave pets for daring to show any disapproval of vampire kind, but for some reason he admired Sophia's honesty.

A small grin twitched along his lips as they left the pounding, music-filled rave club and entered a soundproofed hallway. Gothic skull-shaped lamps lit the way until they reached a door near the end of the hallway. Made of what looked like rusted iron, the door creaked like nails on a chalkboard as they opened it.

"Here you are, my love. Just the way you like it," Lucia purred.

Ruthven sighed, trying to have patience. He and Lucia had a history, bittersweet though it was. She had never moved on. He had. If only he could make her understand.

"Thank you Lucia. I can take things from here," he said pointedly, and for once she took his hint and left, her silky laugh following her out as the door slammed shut with finality.

The room was 16 by 16 feet with murals, some lurid, some intoxicating, plastered across the walls. Some had images of vampire orgies. Others were more sedate, showing a ghostly moon with a stark landscape of steep cliffs.

But those weren't what entrapped Sophia's attention. The blonde gasped as she saw the giant wooden horse. Four wooden pillars nailed together to a smooth crosspiece, and on that crosspiece someone had affixed a line of blood-red vibrators. There were five artificial cocks marching in a line from smallest and thinnest to longest and thickest.

"We call this the Horse of Trials, my lady. Can you guess why?" She trembled in his grasp, her eyes widening.

He walked around the horse, his hand caressing each vibrator. "We will train your pussy well -and what better way than to stretch it with progressively larger cocks?" He stroked the smallest vibrator. It was smooth and maybe 7.5 inches, harmless looking enough. But as he moved to the subsequent cocks - to the 9 inch, 11 inch, 13 inch, and 15 inch cocks - the girl's face became a mask of horror.

"Yes, they do become rather...impressive in girth and in length, I'm afraid. And the ribbings become more and more pronounced...to add to your pleasure of course." He watched as his words sank in. The slender girl looked like a deer about to bolt. He quickly stalked back to her before she did anything stupid.

Now feeling the smallest glimmer of pity for her, he motioned for her to sit on the nearby velvet couch. She sat on one end and he sat on the other, taking her legs and swiveling them so that her feet rested on his lap. Rubbing the soles of her feet, he began to work them over with his skillful hands. His eyes swept up to ensnare hers. She looked away even as he felt her relax just barely in response to his luxurious assault.

"Look at me, Sophia."

The slave girl's chin jerked up. Her eyes shone a bit moist, but otherwise she refused to show her fear.

"You are very frightened, and I understand that. I am here to teach you how to survive in my world. Pay attention and you may." He didn't know why, especially since he had never felt this way about a slave girl before, but part of him desperately wanted her to survive. It wasn't all up to him either. Nominally she belonged to him, but the vampire hierarchy was not always so simple. There were the Ancient Lords and Elder Matrons who could do what they pleased and punish any slave, if they saw fit.

Sophia would have to play her cards carefully or she would end up like far too many slaves...

"These are the rules, slave. Do you see that chain running above the Horse?" Sophia nodded.

"Your wrists will be bound to the sliding bracelets along that chain. You will use that chain to slide and position yourself over the Horse. You will fuck each of those vibrators, from smallest to largest, instantly obeying my commands. As soon as I tell you to move to the next one, you will do it - immediately - and without question. Do you understand?"

Sophia nodded, saying nothing. Ruthven smacked her lightly on her right breast. "Speak."

"Y-yes Master. This slave understands."

Ruthven was curious about the girl's background, and he was in no hurry to begin their lesson. However, the playroom door abruptly swung open again and Mistress Lucia returned with three male slaves in tow. One was pale and the other two were dark of complexion. They were bound, spread-eagled to a long platform with wheels not unlike a giant dolly, and with their heads covered in black hoods.

"Sorry my love. I couldn't bear to wait any longer. Don't mind me. Continue your instruction and I'll stay out of your way unless you...require my assistance." She said it so sweetly that it made Ruthven sick. He couldn't deny Lucia's sexual beauty, but something about her personality rankled him.

He decided that his more probing conversation with Sophia could wait.

"Come, let's begin." He rose, helping the young blonde off the couch. The girl trembled again as he undid the bindings on her wrists, preparing to shackle them to the horizontal chain above. But as he prepared to do so, she bolted. The girl made it all the way to the door, desperately yanking at it for it to open.

Yet, like most vampire doors it was made to be extremely heavy - so heavy that no human could easily move it, let alone a slip of a girl like Sophia. She screamed as Ruthven took hold of her collar's leash, yanking it backward, sending her tumbling into his arms.

His angry words and hot breath tore into her ears.

"That was not very intelligent, Sophia. You disappoint me." The girl mewled something between tears as Ruthven did something surprising. 'She's expecting punishment,' he thought wryly. He loved surprising his slaves - and whether it was the tenderness he felt for this particular slave girl or something else, he found himself doing the unexpected.

Ruthven threw the naked girl onto the couch, pushing her thighs wide and diving into her sex. His tongue began to batter immediately at her joy button, slurping and darting deeper between the folds of her warmth. With her hands still free the girl reached out to either side, squeezing the plush cushions as her nipples stood to attention. Her breathing hitched. The blue-eyed angelic face looked down in a mixture of horror and heavy-lidded shock.

"Master what are you doing?" she gasped.

Lucia's musical laughter erupted behind him. "He has a soft spot for you, slave, and it may be your undoing and his. Look over here little bitch, and see the way that pleasure SHOULD be taken from a worthless human slave."

Ruthven ignored his former vampire lover, licking and sucking harder on Sophia's clit as his hands came up, caressing her supple mounds. Sophia groaned, but she also couldn't take her eyes off of the action going on just across the room.

The gorgeous Latina vampire had stroked the cocks of each of her three male victims to hardness. Now she slipped a leather cock ring around the base of each man's cock, making their erections possible but agonizing.

She sauntered back to Slave One, who was still spread-eagled on the platform just like the others. She didn't bother to give her man-slaves names. According to Lucia's way of thinking, humans didn't deserve them. After all, their bodies were pathetically fragile and their lives tragically too brief.

Lucia knelt over Slave One's pale cock, simultaneously reaching for something in her nearby chest of 'toys.' The first item was a long, four-pronged whip. Each prong had four sharpened beads at the end, designed to inflict maximum agony without cutting into the skin. Now she smacked it across One's chest, and One cried out through his gag. With the hood covering his face he could never predict when the next lash would come.

After a few more lashes she knelt down, her breasts brushing his legs as her tongue teasingly flicked across his mons. The man's groan filled the room as Lucia's delicate fingers cupped his balls. "Do you like that, slave? Would you trade that sensation for more of the lash? For every 10 lashes perhaps I'll give your man-meat a teeny flick of my tongue. Would that glimmer of pleasure be worth the pain for you, slave? Would it?"

Her voice had turned from a question to a demand. The man groaned, seemingly unable to decide as the whip lashed across his chest twenty more times.

All the while, Sophia's eyes stayed glued to the scene. Her body ached with need now...a pleasant distraction. Ruthven's tongue sank hungrily into her now-damp heat, manipulating her like a puppet on a string. She moaned loudly, her chest heaving as she gently bucked her hips to push her clit more firmly onto her vampire lord's tongue.

"MMmm. I love your taste, Sophia. You are positively gushing for me." His hands cupped her breasts, and to Sophia's surprise she was putting her own hands atop his, holding them to her tits to add extra tactile ripples of pleasure.

"Yes, Master. More please," she murmured, her hips bucking in a gentle rhythm.

Ruthven stiffened a little in a surprise of his own, preoccupied by the lengthening cock stymied by the fabric of his pants. When she'd run, his instinct had been to punish her, but he'd known better. A dutiful sex slave had to trust her Master, and this was part of earning her trust. Unlike most of his kind, Ruthven saw value in a long-term relationship with his humans.

Lucia, while not as brutal as some, was a different story.

Her seductive voice broke through the fog of pleasure enshrouding Sophia's mind. Sophia watched as Lucia slowly licked up the side of Slave One's cock, then gently nipped at the tip of his penis. He groaned more loudly, if that was possible. His straining cock was now in her hand as the Latina gently pumped it, up and down, up and down, lazily up and then lazily down, her eyes fixated on the apex of his manhood.

Then, when a tip of pre-cum glistened on the top, she picked up her whip again and ruthlessly slapped it across his shoulders, arms, chest, and legs.

"Did I say you could start creaming up, worthless slave? How dare you start to think about coming without your Mistress's permission?!"

Sophia could barely make out the man's muffled cry of apology. Lucia kept whipping him as the metal platform shook and rumbled underneath because of his jerking form. Finally, when it seemed her arm had tired, Lucia gently knelt between the legs of a very dark, nearly ebony-skinned man.

"Okay Slave Two, I want you to come in my mouth. Make it loud and nasty. I want Slave One to know what he missed!"

She yanked the hood off of Two's face and ripped off the gag, partly so that he could lift his head up and watch as she sank her mouth on top of his prick. She was soon pumping her beautiful face up and down his straining cock, her slurps echoing in the dungeon chamber. Her breasts brushed tantalizingly against his hips, and then she surprised him by swiveling her entire body, putting her aroused pussy just above his face.

"Lick out my pussy, Number Two. I want to feel your tongue in me. Aahhh...yessss!" she purred as the man began sucking on her clit.

She pumped the base of the man's shaft with one hand as her mouth slurped up and down, dominating the man's helpless cock and sculpting it into a giant monstrosity in her fingers. Soon the black cock was elongated to its full height, and yet still she somehow tried to slam her throat down it all the way, gurgling as it rippled between her cheeks. After long, maddening seconds, she withdrew her cute mouth, pre-cum dangling from her lips and even oozing to the tops of her tits as she temporarily sat up.

"Aaahhh...you nasty worthless slave. Your nasty goo is getting all over me," she hissed, but even as she said it she vacuumed up his cock-head again, pushing it down her throat. Her gurgling reached an apex, as if she never intended to breathe. Her mouth was so far down on him that her nose seemed to be sniffing his pubic hair. The sexy Latina's throat trembled as Slave Two's groans rumbled louder and louder.

"UHHHH!! AAHHHHHH!" the slave began to spasm underneath her. Sophia's entrapped blue eyes saw when the man began to come, spurting his seed into Lucia's mouth. Instead of swallowing it though, the lithe and beautiful mistress spat out the man's cum all across his shaft and crotch. She proceeded to trail a finger through the glistening mess, popping one fingertip into her mouth as if she were tasting a new recipe.

"Hmm. Not bad, but we are going to have to modify your diet a little more, slave. Not quite sweet enough for my liking."

Sophia shuddered, wondering if Lucia had any female slaves. If she treated them with the same degrading style that she treated these man-slaves, Sophia thought that she might be fortunate indeed to have the Master she had...

Her thoughts swirled and vanished like water emptied down a drain as the sudden promise of orgasm surged through her. The girl's hips were bucking wholeheartedly now. Her moans lilted stridently through the dungeon room as Ruthven's licking and clit-cajoling intensified.

'Yes, little sex pet. Surrender to me,' he thought. 'Trust me,' he willed inwardly. And then he did something else unexpected, thrusting two fingers deeply into her sex. It sent her over the edge. Her nipples seemed to harden painfully with arousal as spasms tore through her. The 19-year-old's nakedness writhed almost as if she were dying, and then her fluid gushed onto Ruthven's eager tongue. The man lapped up the sweet nectar, the musk of her cunt coating his face as she shook and moaned with such force.

At last, her body melting into the couch, Ruthven decided that he just could not wait. He hadn't properly trained her - and normally he was so much more disciplined. He never rewarded a slave with his cock until at least a full day of training. Yet as he stared at her pussy, glistening with her own fluids, it was just too much. Far too tempting to resist.

Though he was already bared to the waist, now he tore off his socks, pants and underwear with brutal need. Sophia had time to gape in awe at the size of his cock - more than twelve inches of hardened flesh - before he nestled its head between her delicate labia, looked her squarely in the eyes, and said, "Hold on, my lady. We are going to accelerate your training."

Sophia bit her lip. "Please be gentle, Master. You're so big." Her eyes widened and her breathing grew shallow as he prepared to push himself into the secrets of her warm depths. As he began to push, he was gentle though. He didn't plunge in right away, much as he wanted to.

Slowly, inch by inch, he filled her. His hands gathered her hair at the nape of her neck as he bent forward to capture her lips. The act of kissing stifled her groans as he began to plunge in and out of her sheath. The girl's nubile young body seemed to welcome his intrusion, her hips bucking to meet his thrusts.

"Damn it to the Vampiric Hells, you feel so good. Grip my cock, little slave. My Sophia. Fuck me back, you sexy nymph."

He didn't know where those ridiculous words came from, only that he was overcome with tender desire as his cock plowed her sex. Sophia's gratitude-filled moans only stoked his fires more. His loins felt ready to burst far too soon. He harnessed his lust, difficult as that was. He kept kissing her, his hands lassoed around her torso, crushing her pebbled breasts against his chest as their bodies moved in rhythm.

"MMmm...Master," was all she could whisper between kisses as he mauled her mouth and began to fuck her harder. Yet the tone of her voice said more than enough. It said that this was pure pleasure to her, that she was surrendering her will to her Master and her Master's cock.

Perhaps she was being cooperative on purpose to lull him into false complacency, but her body betrayed her - Ruthven knew that much. The tremors that ran through her cunt and up through her torso were not things that could be faked. So Ruthven's tongue continued to invade her mouth, wrestling with hers until the moment of his eruption seemed imminent. He fucked her so hard now, plunging his cock into her pussy like a battering ram slamming through a castle's gate.

Sophia's moans reached new heights, her body rubbing against his with a feverish zeal. He reached behind her, cupping her ass and pushing her cunt snugly to join her to his cock as the moment of blinding joy seethed through his vampire blood.

He came, and as he did so he bit down hard on her neck, drinking the sweet nectar of her blood. That unexpected bite sent her into the throes of ecstasy, her pussy clenching deliciously around his shaft as she cried out. His cock seemed to twitch inside her soaking warmth for an eternity. At last...his breath still coming out in heaves, Ruthven withdrew his cock and looked down at the hopelessly messy pussy he had created. The cushions glistened with their mingled fluids. Sex was nothing if not messy...

Ruthven's gaze flicked to the sight of the tiny puncture wounds already healing themselves on Sophia's neck. Whenever a vampire bit, the released venom served as a stimulant to send pleasure signals to the victim's brain, but the venom was also laced with a powerful regenerating chemical which closed the wound after the vampire had finished feeding.

12