Lord Ruthven's Domain Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Master, I'll be good to you. I swear!" Beth begged. But the ancient vampire ignored his big-breasted slave girl, instead fucking her even more brutally, her body trembling with the force of his potent impalements. His hooded eyes had that deadened quality to them. Soon he was growling out his impending orgasm, his fangs grazing her nipples, biting teasingly into each one as she wailed a conflicting sound of agony and lust.

"Oohhhh god...NO! Wait, what are you-" Slave Beth's mouth opened in a wordless scream as Tanos growled his release and simultaneously bit down hard on her neck, drinking his fill. The naked brunette groaned as the bite induced its trademark orgasmic response, her pussy clenching around Tanos' uncaring, twitching cock. He had filled her completely with cum, but still he drank from her neck, his bite clamped hard to her flesh until her eyes rolled back, and she drifted unconscious.

At last, taking a sharp step backward, Tanos let out a satisfied heave of breath, his whole body twitching with exultation, his cock glistening with the brunette's juices.

"I love drinking them dry," he purred, watching as Slave Beth's limp body sagged to the floor. "Now who is next?" Even Lucia paled at Tanos' brutal treatment of his human slaves. To drink them to near death on the very first encounter was a total waste. It made it very unlikely for them to survive subsequent feedings.

Lucia paled, suddenly grasping the left arm of Slave Aubrey. "M-may I borrow this one, Lord Tanos?"

With narrowed eyes the sadistic vampire finally assented. "Do what you wish with her I suppose. The other one should slake my thirst, at least for a while."

Lucia tried to give Slave Aubrey a reassuring nod, and in that moment Ruthven wondered if Lucia, as petty as she could be, was still deep down the person he had once cared for. Lucia may not have cared enough about humans to give them names, but she treated her humans noticeably better than Tanos' recent display of savagery. Lucia guided Aubrey over to her first male slave who was still spread-eagled with an obviously aroused cock. He was a pasty-skinned if muscular specimen, but with a hood on and gag in his mouth he was as helpless as any human.

"Get him wet for you and then ride him. Make it slow and don't stop until I say so."

"Yes Mistress." Slave Aubrey gratefully tongued the cock until it glistened with her saliva. Then she mounted the male slave's cock, pushing her sex hungrily downward to join herself to him. Her grinding body and moans soon joined the intermingled sounds of sex. If Ruthven's guess was right, the young slave girl hoped that by appearing so submissive and aroused, she might alleviate her Master's savage nature.

Unfortunately for her, Ruthven doubted it...and that was when a new, terrifying thought intruded on his mind.

'What if Tanos tries to drain Sophia dry?' The universe could not do justice to the delectable taste of Sophia's blood, and to Ruthven the idea of squandering something so precious amounted to the most heinous crime. Just the memory of Sophia's flavor made Ruthven's loins burns and his protective instinct intensify into molten heat. If Tanos tried to sink his teeth into her...ancient vampire or no, Ruthven would do his very damndest to rip Tanos' heart out through a shattered ribcage and rend it into the tiniest scraps.

Meanwhile, as Tanos chased Slave Chloe in a cruel cat-and-mouse game around the playroom, Lord Ruthven's mind made a new calculation. As powerful as an ancient vampire was, ancients did have weaknesses...

To protect what was his, Ruthven asked himself one simple thing; was he willing to go beyond the pale, to defy the rules of his own world?

Tanos caught the fleeing naked redhead, pulling her against him as he speared her from behind. Slave Chloe cried out as Tanos' re-energized cock slammed through her cunt lips, plowing deeply, one pulverizing thrust after the next, the sound of Tanos' testicles slapping against her thighs joined by the vampire's grunts and the slave girl's strident moans.

"Please don't bite me, Sir! Please, anything but that!" the redhead begged. "Look, I'll behave. I'll fuck you!" she promised. Her hips pushed back, helping the vampire brutally plunge the tip of his cock at the entrance to her cervix. Her moans joined the symphony of decadent music as Tanos' hands gently stroked her back, admiring the sight of his cock vanishing into her tight, wet heat. All too soon, though, he was plunging in to the hilt, his one arm tightening around her throat and thrusting her ass backward, snug against his cruel manhood.

As he growled his second climax of the evening, fangs plunged inexorably downward into the naked girl's neck, forcing the girl to writhe and climax with his cock still embedded in her sheath. He began to drink his fill then, and the soulless eyes of Tanos fluttered in the throes of an ecstasy that only the blood thirst's sating could bring. Eventually, his thirst ebbing, he let the gorgeous redhead's naked body sag in a near-lifeless heap, ass turned upward and breasts crushed brutally into the hard floor with her neck twisted to the side.

Just then and there, as Ruthven glanced back and then swiveled forward to face a terrified Sophia, he made his choice.

If Tanos decided to drink from Sophia like that, he would have the surprise of his immortal life. The rage in Ruthven's heart blossomed, but he harnessed it, letting it lie in wait. Let the ancient vampire think he had control. Every man, even a great man, was no more than a collection of flesh, organs and bones. Perhaps the analogy didn't quite work for vampires. Older vampires were much stronger, had more abilities. But a vampire's organs were not indestructible, and severed into small enough fragments...

Tanos could die. Lord Ruthven's eye missed nothing as he calculated the perfect opening, where to plunge a blade into the kidneys from behind. He glanced at the chest of 'toys' which Tanos had brought. Glinting near the top of the heap was a wickedly curved knife. One which Ruthven's fingers itched to take...

"Master, please. Oooohhh." Sophia's coo made Ruthven rock hard as he looked up and saw his young slave spasming around the 9-inch vibrator. She had done it without any extra ministrations from him either. He looked up at her, stroking her face gently with his hand. She deserved a reward, and to hell with how it looked to Tanos or whether he thought Ruthven was coddling her.

"Move to the next vibrator, Sophia." With her arms now burning from constant use and fatigued muscles, she lifted herself up off of the second cock and proceeded to shift her weight over the 11-inch shaft. Her swollen pussy lips slowly nudged over the head of the artificial prick, lowering agonizing span by span until Ruthven could see the shaft bulging inside her. Her hips began to move, gyrating with delirious speed as her moans resumed, more desperate by the moment. Ruthven reached over, his forefinger grazing her little treasure. He loved the joyful agony of expression each time her clit felt electrified by his touch.

"Close your eyes, Sophia. Focus on nothing but the sensation - on what I give you, on what the cock inside you gives." He said the words with almost tender passion, unaware of Tanos watching them intently from behind.

**********

I hope you found the story enjoyable or interesting. To those who are wondering why this is in nonconsent rather than nonhuman, my explanation is that vampires and humans are pretty similar and the nonconsent/reluctance theme is prominent. So I apologize for people who may be annoyed about that (Hey, at least my vampires aren't sparkly, right?).

Remember, this is a fantasy. Always follow your dreams, the darker and kinkier the better!

~gaggedKitty23

I have one more chapter in the works to round out this story.

12