Lord Ruthven's Domain Ch. 04

Story Info
A vampire lord is willing to sacrifice himself for Sophia.
4.6k words
4.64
19.9k
20

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lord Ruthven tried to focus only on her pleasure in the dungeon playroom. It wasn't hard. The girl's cobalt-blue eyes clung to him like the most desperate plea. Her nubile, naked young form writhed on the 11-inch shaft as it whirred in her pussy, an audible growl only rivaled by her lilting moans.

Sophia was wet again...so wet. A flowing river seemed to come from between her delicate pussy lips. He stroked her just above her core, then leaned over to prod at her clitoris with his tongue. The devastating results spoke for themselves. Soon she was swaying on top of the shaft, her hips moving faster...her groans gathering like a wave preparing to crash against a shoreline.

The slave girl rode a vibrator fastened to the center of a tall wooden 'Horse.' Her wrists were confined by a pair of bracelets connected to a chain. The chain was low enough so that she could easily engulf the entirety of the vibrator. To obey him, though, she had to do more; much more.

Sophia tried to focus on the pleasure sparking feverishly between her thighs. It was either that or recognize the fiery ache in her limbs as she lifted and impaled herself on the now slick and well-lubricated cock. She had already fucked two of the smaller vibrators as her Master had commanded. Now, despite the pleasure coiling through the girl's tortuously aroused sex, the dull protest of overtaxed arm muscles threatened to pull her back into reality. Worst of all, there were two cocks left to go, attached further along the Horse's length. Both were longer...and thicker.

"Please Master," she moaned, her sweat-slick nakedness flying up and down, pumping for all she was worth. Her mouth opened in that exquisite, wordless moan as her body betrayed her. The girl felt oblivion's embrace. Her juices streamed down the sides of the shaft as her inner muscles clenched so hard around it, milking the artificial cock for sperm that wouldn't come.

The lord vampire's hands caressed her sides as he gently licked her clit one last time, sending shivers through her overstimulated body.

"Mmm yes, Sophia. I have never scented a bouquet as enticing as the fruits of your arousal. You taste sublime," Ruthven sighed.

"That's all well and good, but perhaps the slave is ready for a...more vigorous and entertaining interlude." Both Lord Ruthven and Sophia stiffened at the cold, dry voice which intruded on their perfect moment.

Tanos stood in the background like a looming shadow. The ancient vampire was stronger than Lord Ruthven, and he had the authority that all younger vampires lacked. If he wanted to kill Sophia, he could - both she and her Master knew that much, and their mirrored terror reflected that knowledge in different ways.

Ruthven was all politeness, carefully masking the cold hardness that threatened to surface when he looked into Tanos's pitch-black eyes.

"I had hoped to finish her training on the Horse," Ruthven said, striving for a levity he didn't feel. On the far side of the dungeon playroom another hedonistic scene was playing itself out.

Ruthven's former lover, an irritating if strong-willed vampire mistress named Lucia, stood over a human slave girl who was riding the cock of a spread-eagled human man-slave.

"Fuck him harder, Slave Aubrey! Come on, you worthless slut!" Lucia smacked a flogger against the brunette's breasts and back as the girl's moans deepened. Slave Aubrey arched her spine and sank her pussy down once more on the pale cock, grinding her hips and pressing her cuffed hands against his well-defined abs. Yet meanwhile Lucia didn't seem to have her heart in the task; rather she seemed to do it so that she would look occupied - so that both male vampires would leave her alone, especially Tanos.

Lucia's dusky Latina body was sexy as hell, radiating an aura of authority, but Ruthven had known her long enough to tell that her discomfort right now went just as bone-deep. Lucia's eyes strayed just enough to steal a peek at Tanos. Unfortunately, that was all it took.

"Come here, beautiful Lucia. Join us. You may leave those two worthless fuck-toys to their own devices for a while. There will be more than enough time to drink from them later," Tanos said, dark promise dripping in his tone.

Lucia strode over to them with all the dignity she could muster. "Yes, Great Lord? What would you have me do?"

Before she could reply, however, Sophia found herself trying to take command of the situation.

"Per-perhaps I could play a game with you, Ancient One. If-if you would permit," Sophia trembled.

What possessed a human slave girl to speak so boldly, she wasn't sure. But Sophia did sense within Ruthven a murderous rage against the elder vampire. She did not want Ruthven fighting this more powerful vampire for her, though if you asked her, she would have been hard-pressed to articulate why.

Perhaps it was simply that Ruthven was the lesser of two evils. He was a brutal vampire who'd purchased her on the auction block, but he was also HER vampire. He seemed to care for her, in this odd and jealously protective way. This ancient vampire Tanos, though...his soul-deadened gaze sent chills shredding her veins and heart. She didn't want any part of him, and she certainly didn't want him killing her Master.

Tanos' brow went up in surprise. "A game. Now you have my attention, slave. Do tell."

"I...I suck your cock, Ancient One, and another sucks Master Ruthven's. The winner, whoever helps her Master to come first - gets a reward."

"And the loser?" Tanos prodded, his eyes glinting with interest. Sophia had sensed this in him; he was the type of creature who was most dangerous when boredom had a chance to set in. She had to keep him intrigued - occupied - entertained.

"Th-the loser," she began, faltering but reluctantly coming up with the only answer that would please him. "The loser gets punished." This was a gamble, and she hated to think that some other poor slave girl would have to be sacrificed, but this was the only play she had. Sophia steeled herself, holding her breath.

"Very well." Tanos banged on the door. "Bring in two more slaves," he shouted. Soon enough one of Tanos' shaved-headed vampire youngling servants brought in two gorgeous slaves. The vampire youngling's left hand gripped the neck of Slave Emma, a petite brunette with pale skin and crystal blue eyes, her breasts modest but perky with the buoyancy of youth. The youngling's right hand held the neck of Slave Tanya, a lusciously curved blonde who was a few years older and with large mouth-watering breasts topped by the most impressive nipples Sophia had ever seen.

"These two will do nicely."

"I...what about me, Sire?" Lucia used the formal term of 'sire' - it was very archaic, but also conveyed immense respect. The Latina gently knelt before Ruthven, her eyes boring up into his.

"May I pleasure him as part of the competition?" She addressed Tanos, but she seemed to have eyes only for Ruthven. Their past history as lovers was a thick, tangible cloud now hanging in the air, connecting them.

Tanos frowned. "What fun would that be? Punishing you would be most...limiting." Ruthven and Lucia exchanged a look. They knew very well what Tanos meant; as a female vampire Lucia had rights. Tanos could not punish her as brutally as he could a human slave girl.

Tanos motioned impatiently at his two latest slave girls. "You two can work jointly to pleasure Ruthven. See if you can get him to come. If my little blonde slut here" - and he pointed at Sophia - "if she makes me come FIRST, then you both will be punished." The new brunette and blonde slave girls looked at one another before quickly kneeling before Ruthven's prodigious cock. It swung like a giant, fleshy pendulum, hard and erect as he glanced at one girl and then the other.

"Well, Lucia. Get Slave Sophia's cute ass down here," Tanos snapped. Lucia obeyed, carefully lifting Sophia off of the Horse as the young slave groaned. Her legs felt like jelly, and her arms felt worse. What had she gotten herself into? It would be hard enough pleasuring this evil, ancient vampire at all, let alone outpacing two other women pleasuring Master Ruthven.

She quailed at the sight of Tanos' long, vein-encircled cock. It was paler than the moon, and it throbbed like the corrupted heart of a withered oak tree. Still, she had to admire its impressive girth. She licked her lips, shuddering as he presented his bulbous cock-head to her lips.

"Let the competition begin." At Tanos' words Sophia tenderly licked from the base of Tanos' cock to the tip, her fingers pressing against his lean hips. Then she quickly vacuumed up the tip of his cock and thrust her mouth down his man-meat with swift force, gurgling as she attempted to take him in balls-deep in one plunge. Her throat protested at the invasion, at this cock stabbing toward her esophagus.

She ignored it, desperation giving her what fuel she needed. The lithe 19-year-old pumped her mouth up and down, her teeth grazing his shaft just enough to add tantalizing stimulation. She was soon gripping his ass cheeks hard for leverage. It helped her pump her mouth faster, sliding her lush lips along his shaft as her tongue cradled its underside. Her slurps echoed through the playroom as her face bobbed frantically, up down, up down, saliva drooling down her bottom lip. Soon she had him dribbling precum; when she pulled her mouth off of him for a quick breath, strands of gooey promise drifted from her lips and chin.

Sophia didn't bother to wipe away the evidence of Tanos' lust. 'I've got him right where I want him,' she thought, ignoring the sounds of Ruthven's groans just beside her. She tried not to think of what those other two slave girls were doing to him; an irrational hatred, green with envy, planted this image of her jumping at Slave Emma and Slave Tanya and tearing their delicate throats out.

'What's wrong with me?' Sophia wondered, even as her lips pressed firmly around Tanos' penis. She pressed her mouth downward even harder this time. Her gurgle was interrupted by an urge to choke, but she refused to come up fully for air. Instead she clamped tighter around his shaft, taking him in so deeply as she did her best to relax her throat and open up her airway. Tanos' skeletal hands rested on her golden crown of hair, holding her skull tightly as he began bucking his cock toward the back of her mouth.

She gasped, her tongue frantically cupping the underside of his thick manhood as he came violently in her mouth. As the warm, salty tang filled her mouth she wondered if she should swallow. 'Will it anger him if I don't?' she thought. Unsure, she tried for a middle path. She held the cum in her mouth and when Tanos withdrew with heaving sighs of pleasure, she stuck out her tongue and presented her cum-filled mouth.

"Good, bitch. Now spit it on your hand and rub it into your pussy." Surprised at the bizarre request, Sophia complied anyway. The beautiful blonde spit the nasty spunk into her hand and then reached between her thighs, rubbing the sticky fluid against her slit. She didn't risk a glance over at her true master, Ruthven...yet from the sounds of it she had won. She could just start to hear the sounds of his orgasm, a loud, guttural cry escaping his lips.

He must have pulled out and sprayed both girls, because Emma the brunette had jism covering half her face and Tanya the blonde had ample dollops of Ruthven's seed across her breasts. Ruthven's gaze landed on Sophia in unspoken tenderness. It was as if he was secretly signaling to her just with his eyes, 'I held out for you, so you would win.'

Sophia shuddered, and questions flooded her mind. What would Tanos do now?

"Let us give the losers their reward first, shall we?" Tanos said the word 'reward' with an inflection of sarcasm that froze Sophia's blood. She sat back on her knees, revolted by Tanos' cum coating her sex, and watched helplessly at what happened next.

Slave Tanya and Slave Emma were dragged over to the Horse. After Tanos tied both slaves' wrists directly to the overhead chain, he then ordered them to impale their cunts on the pulsating vibes. They obeyed, pleading for mercy every second.

What he did next was worse. He rummaged inside a duffel bag his younglings had brought in earlier, and from it he withdrew some clamps and an electroshock hub. He attached the clamps to each girl's nipples and gagged them with cock-shaped gags to fill their mouths fully.

He then turned up the voltage and watched as both girls began to squirm frantically on their appointed cocks. Their flailing only made their pussies wedge harder onto the vibrating shafts, making their pussies sore, the vibrating rods rubbing each girl's cunt walls fiercely as the pulsing shocks zapped their sensitive tits.

"A fitting reward, don't you think?" Tanos said.

"Yes," Ruthven replied drily, though the restrained tension in his shoulders hinted that Sophia's Master felt otherwise. He lifted Sophia protectively into his arms. The young blonde pressed her face into his chest, closing her eyes and inhaling his now-comforting scent - a smell of cinnamon mixed with pine trees that was 100 percent Ruthven.

"If you wouldn't mind, I would like to retire with my slave for a cleansing bath," Ruthven half-requested, half-growled.

"Oh, but I would mind. Stay a little longer. I haven't finished with these two yet," Tanos chuckled. After he watched Slave Emma and Slave Tanya squirm for a few minutes longer, he undid their shackles and let them down, putting away his electroshock toy. Then he tied their wrists to the Horse's horizontal crossbar so that each faced away from him, their alluring asses in full view with pussies exposed.

Next he approached Slave Emma. "Put your face on that cock. Learn to suck a cock properly, you worthless cunt." He pushed her face down on the 9-inch cock, watching her choke as his hand gripped the nape of her neck. Then he positioned his cock at the entrance to her swollen cunt lips, knifing his girth forward in one brutal thrust. Slave Emma moaned, still gurgling on the vibrator which was rattling her teeth even as Tanos' cock began plunging in and out of her in a punishing rhythm.

The ancient vampire fucked her ruthlessly as she gagged on the vibrator coated with Sophia's juices. The slender brunette moaned more deeply as the pounding continued, becoming more ferocious by the minute. "AAahhhh, yes. Your pussy welcomes me. It's creaming up, you shameless whore. I can feel your desire. You love being stuffed full of cock - I can see that dripping-wet pussy."

The young brunette tried to protest no, but all that came out were muffled gags, and soon he was thrusting in her harder, deeper still, the echoing slaps ricocheting through the room with each pulverizing fuck as their bodies joined. Finally, as if he delighted in the sudden shock it would give her, Tanos tore free her wrist bonds, grabbed Slave Emma by the neck, and whipped her backward, turning her to face him.

He lurched back, taking her slender femininity with him. She collapsed on his chest, gasping for air.

"Fuck me, bitch. Fuck me hard and well or I'll drain you dry." His fangs gleamed as he bared them at her, and the frightened slave girl quickly plunged her sore, aching pussy down to sheathe his manhood. Her body slammed itself onto him again and again, her groans joining his appreciative grunts as he speared his cock upward to more fully penetrate her. He reached up, squeezing her breasts as she cried out.

"Lean over and kiss me, bitch. I want to taste you." She leaned over, dutifully joining her lips to his as her cunt bottomed out on his shaft. Her cunt walls massaged his manhood as he rocked her forward and back. Then, just when Slave Emma was beginning to feel the beginnings of an orgasm whisper through her core, Tanos bit down hard on her neck, the stimulants of pleasure flooding her system as his fangs penetrated and he began to feed.

Slave Emma squealed as the bite-induced orgasm tore through her. She shuddered on top of his cock, her juices splattering down his rigid penis and coating her Master's crotch. He drank for only a few seconds, then withdrew and licked his lips. In a haze of bliss Slave Emma kept fucking herself, her pale breasts bouncing up and down with the force of her impalements.

"Fuck me. Fuck me Master," she sighed, her glassy eyes those of someone entranced. The brunette continued to fuck him almost like a mindless puppet until at last his hands reached out to squeeze her hips, and he roared as his release hit. Slave Emma shuddered as the ancient vampire's thick cum swam through her insides, coating her womb.

She was still shuddering, entering her second orgasm as Tanos sat up and bit her again, this time to feed more fully. With one hand cradling her back, he bent Emma backward, drinking his fill of her exquisite blood as his other hand tweaked her nipples. After at least 30 seconds or so he withdrew his fangs and let he sag to the floor.

The sexy young brunette was still conscious, her crystal blue eyes fluttering weakly as Tanos covered her body with his.

"Mmm. Two feedings and still awake. Not bad for a tired little sex-slut. Let's have another go, shall we?" He positioned his re-energized cock between her swollen labia and plunged into her now-sopping, cum-tainted snatch. Emma's mouth opened, but only a thin, plaintive moan rose from between her lips. As Tanos' tongue slipped into her mouth, tasting and plundering, she seemed like a helpless creature about to be enveloped and destroyed.

Ruthven watched in disgust, unaware that Sophia had turned her head, unwillingly drawn by the awful sounds to witness the coupling in horrified fascination.

A few last desperate pleas bubbled from between Slave Emma's lips as the ancient vampire's cock stroked brutally through her core.

"Mercy...oh god, my pussy hurts. M-master please," she groaned. "My insides, they feel as if th-they're on fire," Emma sighed, her vision shifting as Tanos' cock tore through her. His arms lassoed her slender feminine torso, hugging her to him hard as he groaned a final release, thoroughly spoiling her insides with one last surge of vampiric sperm. As his shuddering body slowly stilled he gave her mouth a languorous kiss, stifling her moan of exhaustion.

When he withdrew from her to stand up, the slender brunette's naked body lay there like a rag doll. Her pussy glistened with cum, and more cum had seeped between her swollen lips to pool between her legs. Although her neck wound had closed over thanks to the vampiric venom's aftereffects, a smear of crimson remained.

"Now thank your Master for fucking you and feeding," Tanos growled.

Fading fast, Slave Emma managed to whisper her submission. "Th-thank you Master for-for fucking me so hard, for emptying your cum in my tight pussy. This pussy loves being filled by your magnificent seed. Thank you for drinking my blood Master. I love it when you feed from me." She closed her eyes with a shudder as Tanos kneeled down to gently run his thumb along her bottom lip.

"Good enough, you messy little cunt. You can lie there and rest for a while." His eyes wandered upward to Slave Tanya, the big-breasted blonde slave who was still tied to the Horse. Yet he abruptly turned aside from her. He seemed to have new prey in mind as he cocked his head, his finger motioning at Sophia.

"Come here, girl. I've tired of my own slaves. Now I'd like to borrow YOU."

Sophia's eyes widened in terror. She felt Ruthven's fists clench angrily at his sides as he set her down. Ruthven remained as still as a statue as Tanos reached out to her. Reluctantly Sophia took his hand, letting him guide her to the floor beside the exhausted Emma.

"Spread those thighs, sweetie. I've wanted to taste this pussy since the moment I saw you. I'll have my cock drilling you soon, and then you can enjoy the exquisite feel of me feeding from you too." Framing Tanos' feral face, Sophia saw Ruthven's eyes blaze with murder, turning from smoky to volcanic ash.

12