Lori and Jonah: A Seduction Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indianfire
indianfire
176 Followers

It took a while for her tears to run out, but eventually they did. Lori was too embarrassed to look Jonah in the face. It was the first time she had seen him in weeks, and she was crying on his shirt.

When Lori could finally make herself look at him, she was caught in the intensity of his stare. Sparks were flying in his brown eyes. Jonah took advantage of the moment, and leaned in to kiss her. Lori didn't even think about fighting him anymore. She wanted him.

When she didn't resist, Jonah kissed harder. He shoved his tongue into her mouth in frenzy. It felt like he would suffocate if he didn't get a taste of her. Lori didn't object; she kissed him right back. She even nipped at his lip.

She was so fucking hot, Jonah thought. He needed her. He needed to be inside of her again. Jonah had no idea when it had happened, but he had fallen in love with his Irish beauty. He had fallen head over heels for her, and it had hurt.

Jonah swept Lori up into his arms and carried her up to his bedroom. His heart was pounding so fast. He had thought about having her again, but he hadn't thought it would actually happen. He was afraid that if he stopped to catch his breath, that she would run away.

Was this really happening? Lori wondered. She was tempted to pinch herself just to make sure it was all real. Her pussy was so fucking wet already, she wanted Jonah's cock in it. Like animals, they tore each other's clothes off. Lori lay back onto the soft pillows and Jonah's mouth moved from her lips down to her breasts. He teased her nipples with his tongue and his teeth. Lori couldn't help but whimper and thrash beneath him. Maybe it was just her imagination, but her nipples felt more sensitive lately.

Lori was starting to get impatient; she had waited long enough for this to happen again. She wanted his cock, and she wanted it now. Her hand pushed gently against Jonah's chest until he took the cue to lay on his back. Lori was quick to straddle his hips, and soon she was sliding onto his cock. She had read that sex couldn't hurt the baby, and she was glad now, because she wanted hot, rough sex.

It took a few minutes for Lori to find the right pace, but she went crazy when she did. She rode his cock like a wild woman, rocking and bouncing. Her moans were getting louder. She was driving Jonah crazy. He couldn't keep his hands off of her. She was gorgeous and wanton, and her pussy was still incredibly tight. Why had he waited so long?

Oh God, she was getting close. She could feel the tension build inside her body. Lori moved even faster and tilted her hips. Oh God, that was it, that spot.

"Jonah, Jonah I'm going to cum," she said breathlessly. "Oh God, cum with me!"

Jonah wasn't going to deny her, he was close too. Lori started screaming his name as her orgasm rocked her, and Jonah didn't hold back anymore. He grunted as he came with her. Stream after stream of his hot cum shot into her quivering pussy and he loved it.

Lori's body shook even after her orgasm was over. She couldn't stop shaking. Jonah pulled her close and pulled the blanket over them.

"Lori, look at me," he requested. When she didn't comply, he lifted her chin. He was scared half to death, but he knew he had to tell her. When he could look into her eyes, he told he what he had to say.

"I love you Lori."

Her heart nearly stopped. Was she hearing him right? He loved her? She had to be dreaming. She just kept staring at him dumbfounded, and Jonah was starting to worry.

"Lori?"

What was she supposed to say? Of course she loved him back, but she still wanted to be careful. She wasn't quite ready to tell him yet.

"I'm glad Jonah. I've missed you a lot."

It wasn't what Jonah wanted to hear, but he let it go. It was good enough, for now.

"I had better go home Jonah, so my mom does wonder where I am, if she isn't wondering already."

He didn't want her to go, but he kept his mouth shut. At least he had made progress. She didn't seem to hate him anymore.

Lori checked her cell phone after she put her clothes back on. She had three texts from Cody. She would send him a message when she got home. She didn't have any messages from her mother, which was a good thing.

"Let me walk you out."

Jonah put his clothes back on and walked Lori out to her car. He surprised her with one last kiss. She tensed at first, but then she relaxed. When they broke the kiss Jonah was still holding her close.

"I did it mean Lori. I really do love you. It just took me a while to realize it."

Lori smiled at him, then got into her car. Before she pulled out of his driveway, she pulled an old receipt from her purse and wrote her cell phone number on it.

"Next time you call, you can call that number. You could even text it if you want."

A minute later, Lori was driving away and Jonah was standing alone in front of his house. He already missed her. He was more determined than ever to make this work.

indianfire
indianfire
176 Followers
12