Lori Ch. 02

Story Info
More FIRSTS for the both of us.
7k words
4.79
102.4k
43

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up with the sunrise. Lori was pressed up against me; my arm was under her breasts. I lay there soaking in the feeling of her body. I rolled my hand to cup her breast and marveled at the feeling; soft but firm. I gently squeezed and felt her nipple harden. Lori let out a sigh "What a way to wake up." I had to agree.

I let my hand caress her body from neck to navel remembering the night before. Lori wiggled back against me and I became very aware that I was pressed against her butt; the memories and the movement causing the expected reaction. Lori smiled and pressed back even harder, rubbing me and encouraging my erection. I reached up and pinched her nipple causing her to yelp and finally open her eyes. "What was that for?"

Laughing, "I thought you might like it." I said innocently, following it up with another pinch.

"Hey! Don't start something you won't finish!" and reached back to slap my thigh. I leaned down and kissed her, pinching again. If she could spend the day teasing me I could damn well pinch her nipples. Besides, they looked great when they were erect.

"I can finish anything you can start." and casually thrust my hips forward.

"Oh yeah?" and she ground back at me. "After last night you better be able to. However, shower first!" and with that she jumped out of bed.

I made a grab for her but she danced away. I lay back and watched her walk to the door. "Besides, you need to brush your teeth! Morning breath! UGH!"

I laughed and got out of bed. She stood in the doorway watching me with a quirk on her lips as I approached. "You need to put that away." pointing at my very hard dick.

"I had planned to then you left me there."

"Well, still, you need to be careful. You could put my eye out with that thing."

"Only if you're lucky!" It was incredible how comfortable we were after one night.

Lori reached out wrapped her fingers around me. The sight of her hand full of my dick caused it to swell. "Whoa! Big boy! Breath first. Then shower. Then we're having a 'talk'. I've got an extra toothbrush somewhere....I'll meet you in the shower. Get the water going." walking off to her bathroom.

It still felt odd to be naked in her house but it was also kind of a thrill. I imagined that's what drew Lori to walking outside naked; the forbiddenness of it. I quickly took care of morning stuff and had the water on and hot when Lori walked in. "Here." I took the toothbrush and did the right things and found Lori already in the shower rinsing her hair.

"Hey, that's my job." I told her.

"Nope. Today I get to wash you." she proceeded to push me against the wall. Grabbing a bar of soap she attacked my chest. She wasn't being sensual at all. Lathering my chest, she moved to my shoulder, armpit, elbow, forearm, hand, fingers: repeat. Then she knelt in front of me and studiously avoided looking at my erection even though it kept bobbing and waving to get her attention. Toes, ankles, calves, knees, thighs. She stood. "Turn around and spread your feet." She commanded. I complied. Shampoo; scrub head. Neck, shoulders, arms, back. Rinse.

It was all very clinical yet strangely erotic and while she had washed most of me she hadn't 'touched' me yet. Lori began massaging my back and shoulders, working her way down to the small of my back. She leaned in and whispered "You have a cute ass." I could feel her nipples digging into my arm. "I think I missed a couple of places when I washed you." Grabbing the soap, she began washing my cheeks. I found out that I was a little ticklish down there and Lori loved it. She would rub and caress then run her nails across the bottoms of my cheeks causing me to squirm. Suddenly Lori ran a finger down my crack and firmly began rubbing my anus. I think I grew 5 inched taller in shock!

"WHOA!"

Lori continued circling, rubbing, pressing and giggled "What? You don't like that?"

I had only been touched 'there' when I had a physical and that was always a frown-and-bear-it situation; the less said or thought the better. Lori was definitely not a wrinkly old doctor and she never actually penetrated so I surprised myself when I answered "Yeah...uh...well, it's...it feels weird."

"Bad weird or good weird? Do you want me to stop?"

Embarrassed, I replied "It feels kinda good."

Lori kissed my shoulder and replied "Good. I want to make you feel good." moving her other hand to my abs. With small circles she began edging her way down. When she reached my pubic hair she said "EWWW! We're going to have to do something about that." and ran her fingernails back and forth through it. "Some other time." then she moved down and cupped my balls. I tensed because she wasn't gentle but it didn't hurt either. "Sorry"

"It's OK," I replied. "Just be careful"

"I wouldn't want to hurt you" she muttered kissing my arm and shoulder. She had stopped her rubbing of my butt, her fingers were still there but she seemed focused on what her other hand was doing. She moved the hand holding my balls up and hesitantly encircled my shaft. Her hand felt so small but incredible as she tried to hold it.

"It feels so strong!" she whispered. "It scared me last night." Her hand began to slowly move up and down. "I saw it in the headlights and I couldn't imaging there was any way it would be able to fit in me." Her hand moved to the head where she rubbed then back down the shaft. At the base she gripped it tightly and began giving it short strokes. "When you tried to put it in, I knew it was going to rip me apart but you went slow." She kissed my shoulder. "It burned, at first. Then it...I...just felt so full. You were so deep inside of me." Her hand kept its short strokes but was speeding up. "When you pulled out, I was so empty until you pushed back in." she began rubbing herself against my thigh and groaned. "When I came...I've never felt anything like it. Then it happened again! Twice!"

I could feel my excitement build as she kept jerking and her dialog about how good it felt pushing me closer to the edge. "Lori," I gasped, "you're going to make me cum if you keep this up."

She stopped stroking. "No. Not yet." releasing me. "Rinse." she commanded and stepped back. I turned into the water and made sure that all the soap was gone. Lori turned me around and made sure I was clear of soap. "Turn off the water."

I turned it off then back to Lori. She was on her knees in front of me. "I wanted to do this last night. I planned to. Then things just..." she reached up and took my dick in her hand and slowly jerked it. I leaned back against the shower wall. Lori pushed my dick up flat against my stomach and began inspecting every inch of it and my balls; gently at first then more aggressively. She used her fingers, her nails, her whole hand to rub, scratch and pull. I winced as a rouge fingernail poked the wrong way and she let go. "Oh my God! I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"No, it's OK." I reassured her. "It was...keep doing what you want. It feels good."

With an intent look on her face she put a hand under my balls. Lifting them, she leaned forward whispering something before giving them each a kiss.

"What was that?"

"Never mind." she responded pulling my dick down and continuing her inspection, studying it. Leaning forward again she hesitated before letting her tongue give me a slow lick, all around the head. It felt wonderful! Pulling back she considered it then leaned in, repeating her lick. She looked up; flashing me a smile "It's not what I expected. I...I'm not sure but" she gave me a longer lick. "I think I like it!" and gave me a huge grin.

"Yeah" I managed. "I do to."

"I'll bet. This is what you want, isn't it? You want me sucking your cock? On my knees, in front of you, with your hard thing in my mouth." Opening her mouth, she slowly took the head inside. It was a strain not to just thrust forward, into her mouth. Lori closed her lips around me and I felt her tongue swirl around the tip a couple of times before finally flicking the tip. I moaned in ecstasy.

I had heard about blowjobs from my older brother and even seen a couple watching porn but nothing prepared me for how great it would actually be.

Lori pulled back with a smack and teased "You like that?"

"God, yes!"

Lori stared me in the eyes then winked before devouring me. Placing her hands on my thighs, she leaned in, taking me deeper. Locking her lips around my shaft she used her tongue to tease the underside. Slowly bobbing her head, never breaking eye contact, she tried pushing herself further down my dick but at the half way point she kind of gagged and pulled off. "Sorry...you're just so big in my mouth." I muttered that it was no problem. "How am I doing?

I laughed and said "If you keep it up I'm going to cum in you dirty little mouth." I felt weird to say that to Lori but by the gleam in her eyes it was the right thing to say.

"Promise?"

"Yeah."

"Good." taking me back in. She moved her hands to the base of my dick and held them there with a light grip as she bobbed slowly on my shaft. I could feel my cum building as I watched her.

Instinctively, I placed my hands on her head as she worked. Lori moaned in approval. Pulling off one last time she smiled begging "Give me your sperm. Shoot it in my mouth. Make me swallow it all!" and resumed her sucking.

"Oh my God! Lori! Get ready!" I warned. I could feel my load rising. Lori just looked up at me and smiled, well, as much as she could with a dick in her mouth. Suddenly it was there. My cum began shooting into her mouth and Lori's eyes got HUGE as the first shot exploded across her tongue. The second blast apparently hit the back of her throat causing her to gag again. She pulled off, coughing, but I kept firing. The third shot landed on the top of her head before she looked up and began using her hands to jerk the rest out onto her face, neck and chest until I finished spurting.

Lori looked up at me with a stunned look. She was covered in my cum! Hell, I was stunned too! I'm not sure I've ever had that volume of cum before. I was suddenly scared that Lori was freaked out. I mean, it was our first blowjob and I had coated her with an incredibly large amount of cum. I quickly knelt down as Lori began to shake. "Lori? Are you all right?"

She burst out laughing and flung her arms around me. "That was SOOO AWESOME! I mean YOU were so AWESOME. I mean...WOW!!" She was hugging me and started to lean in for a kiss then realized that she was covered in cum and stopped, wide eyed.

It was my stuff covering her, she had been willing to do that for me....I pulled her to me and kissed her. She was hesitant at first then all but attacked my mouth. It was very weird kissing her with my cum on her face and it was even more weird to taste myself but her passion overwhelmed me. We made out on the shower floor until we finally fell over where the cold floor and water snapped us out of it. We lay there and caught our breath.

"I'm sorry." she said timidly. "It surprised me. I heard you call my name then you seemed to swell up...my mouth was so full! There was SO MUCH!!" rubbing my chest she continued, "I tried to swallow it but..." she trailed off.

"I'm surprised, too" I replied. "I don't think I've ever cum so much. You were incredible! You are incredible." I leaned down and kissing her, again.

"I think it's going to take a little getting used to the taste, too. It turns me on to do that for you. I liked it when you held my head. You made me feel...I don't know, but I really liked it." She paused "You surprised me. You keep surprising me."

"How?"

"You were so concerned about me then you kissed me with, you know, your stuff on me.

"Well, I mean, I kinda caused the mess." I joked.

"Yeah. You sure did!" she laughed. "It's just that I thought...most guys would be....you know, grossed out to kiss a girl after she...you know."

"I can see that. But you, uh, had it in your, mouth."

Lori giggled. "I sure did! And my face! And all over my tits!" She reached up and felt her head. "You got it in my hair, too!"

"Yeah, well, you ducked. I didn't really have an option of aiming."

"I'm not complaining!" she exclaimed. "I've talked about it with, well...the guys she's done it to made her wash their mouths out and chew gum before they would kiss them...Jack wouldn't even kiss...her...afterwards."

"I'm not Jack." And to prove the point I gave her a deep kiss. "I can't say I like the taste but if you're going to do that to me, I'm going to kiss you, if I want.

"We need to get up and get clean again." Lori rolled off me and I struggled to me feet. I offered her a hand and held her as I turned on the water.

I washed her this time. Not wanting to get side tracked by her body, I made it quick and only copped a feel a few times. I had something I wanted to do but we needed to be out of the shower. I hoped Lori would be up for it.

Dried and wrapped in a towel, I led her to her room. I guided her to her bed and took the towel away and lay down next to her.

It began with me lightly kissing her face and neck. I slowly moved my hand down to massage her chest and around her breasts, never actually touching them. I stroked her hard and flat stomach and discovered that she was very ticklish in her bellybutton. Moving lower, I gently rubbed at the top of her pubic area. Lori moaned and sighed as my hand moved across her body.

Shifting my hand to her thigh, I paused until she parted her legs, allowing me greater access. Moving to the inside of her knee, Lori gasped as I applied a firm grip urging her legs wider. Glancing at her face, I saw she had closed her eyes; her lips were slightly parted. I moved my hand higher and squeezed. Lori tilted her head back a little and her breathing grew a little faster. Slowly, I inched my hand up until I could feel the heat she was exuding and latched my hand to her thigh. Lori gasped and her hips tilted up. I left my hand where it was and continued to squeeze. Lori moaned softly and I think I heard a soft "Please."

"Lori?"

"Yeah?"

"I want you to do something for me."

"Anything!"

I smiled. "I want you to touch yourself. I want to see you masturbate."

Her eyes flashed open. "Wha...? I. No. I..." she shook her head.

"Lori?" I thought she might have reservations. "Do you remember our call the other night?"

"Yeah."

"Do you remember what you told me?" I moved my hand so that I just touched the top of her thigh.

"Uh-huh."

"Do you remember how you told me how you walked naked across your yard?"

Her lips curved into a smile. "Yeah."

"How you walked around the barn and saw the truck? Imagining it was me driving?"

Her smile grew. "Yes. I remember."

"Do you remember what you told me you did?"

Her eyes found mine and she smiled broadly. "Yeah."

"What did you do?" I asked.

She hesitated. I moved my hand a fraction of an inch higher and squeezed again. "That feels so good."

"What did you do?" I repeated.

She blushed "I..."

"Lori?"

"Yeah?"

"Tell me what you did." Her eyebrows rose and she gave me a pleading look. "Tell me."

"Kiss me first." she begged. I leaned down until our lips met. We both kept our eyes open as we kissed. Our tongues played tag until I broke away.

"Tell me."

Lori closed her eyes and whispered "I touched my pussy."

"What?"

"Why?" almost pleading.

"Because you want this."

She looked at me again, shaking her head, "No, I..." and stopped. She swallowed before quite clearly saying "I touched my pussy. I masturbated, right out there in the open. I put my fingers inside then rubbed my clit until I came. The whole time I thought of you watching me and I came harder imagining you were watching me do it. Happy?"

I grinned. "Oh yeah. You're such a dirty girl." I gave her a quick peck on the cheek. "You're MY Dirty Girl."

Lori pulled me to her and hugging and kissing me deeply. Lying back, "Do you really want me to?"

"To what?" I teased.

Pausing, "You like it when I talk naughty." as if she just put it together.

"Yeah." I grinned.

"Say it." She was trying to turn it around but I wasn't going to let her this time. She had teased me mercilessly yesterday. Now it was my turn.

"No."

"Why? Can't you say 'pussy'?" she taunted.

"I can."

"Come on. Say 'Lori, I want to watch you finger your pussy.'"

I almost caved. Instead I removed my hand.

"Wait!"

"Lori. It's my turn."

Her eyes searched my face then her hand slowly moved to her thigh. "I've never had anyone watch before."

"I know, but I want to. And you want me to."

She laughed. "Yeah. I do." closing her eyes.

"Lori? I still have that picture. The one you sent me."

"What!?!" her eyes flew open in shock. "You said you deleted it. I checked your phone!"

"True but I saw it. The sight of you, naked; fingers buried in your" I paused and met her eyes, "pussy, is the hottest thing I have ever seen. It's burned into my mind. You can't delete that."

"Really? You liked that?" she asked innocently.

"You know I did." Her hand had drifted down so that her fingers rested on her pubic area. "The sight of your perfect body made me cum harder than I had ever cum before. I mean except since I've been with you."

"I knew you were jerking off while we were talking." Her hand moved lower. "I was so scared when I took those pictures." Pictures? "Then I had a hard time choosing which one to send."

"I think a picture of you leaning against the wall, naked, would be hot."

"I had one of those. Well, almost. I was wearing a lacy white bra and the panties I gave you at school."

Her hand moved a little lower and I could see her fingers moving, slightly.

"I still can't believe you did that. When I read that note I almost had to excuse myself to go relieve myself in the bathroom."

"Yeah. 'Relieve yourself'." she giggled. "You mean jerk that massive cock!"

I don't think I had ever gone soft after I came in the shower but hearing Lori say 'cock' made me throb even more. Her fingers were more active and her other arm had crept up to cup her breasts, pushing them up higher. I resisted the urge to lean in. I added that to my lengthy list of things I needed to do to her.

Lori had closed her eyes as we talked. "When Mr. Kimber sent me to the nurse's office, I was so embarrassed. I know she knew what was wrong."

"I about fell out of my chair laughing, watching you walk out of the room hunched over."

"I heard."

"I don't think anyone else had any idea what was going on. Well, maybe Vanessa. But she's cool."

"Yeah."

Lori's hand began moving in little circles as she rubbed herself, her breathing was becoming deeper.

"What do you think Vanessa would say if she saw you earlier, in the shower?" I asked.

She shuddered and gasped, "She would have been so jealous. I'm the luckiest girl in the world. I have a man with a big dick and lots of cum. There's no way I'm sharing you." Her hand kept moving, sometimes in large circles, sometimes in small. Her hips were moving in small thrusts, in time with her fingers. "I can't believe I'm doing this." she whispered.

"Did she know you didn't have panties on yesterday?"

"No. No one knew but you."

"I thought for sure the whole world would have known when you went to town. The way the wind was blowing, I knew you would have been exposed to all of Main Street."

Lori smiled at that and a groan escaped. "No. I was a little disappointed that I didn't flash anyone but it didn't happen. Except..."

"Yeah?" I prompted.

"I think Mr. Jules saw me."

"How'd that happen?"

"He gave us a pop quiz at the start of class. You know how much I hate Geometry." I knew but she was still getting an 'A'. "I was really focused on the quiz and you know how I wrap my feet around the chair legs when I'm working on something? I was doing that so my knees were spread and I only noticed that my skirt had ridden up a little after I finished the quiz. I looked around to make sure that nobody had seen and I saw Mr. Jules looking. I mean, I'm not sure he saw but..."

12