Lori Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes sir." Lori squeezed my hand, giving me a wink.

Almost as an after thought, Dad added "About damn time he paid attention to you."

We both said a surprised "Dad!"

Mom finally chimed in "We've both seen it coming and we're both very happy for you." Then, as if it was the first time she said it, "Just remember, you were best friends before all this. Your father and I are still best friends. That's what has kept us together through the tough times."

Dad ignored Mom's serious tone adding "Mike, if you just remember that she is always right, you'll have no problems."

"Harold!" Mom cried in mock outrage; but looked at us mouthing 'he's right'

Lori burst out laughing. "I'll be sure to remember that."

"Apparently, so will I." I moaned. Lori tossed her napkin at me.

Mom surprised us, again, saying "Oh, Lori, you can stay in the guest room tonight." Lori's eyes got big as she continued "Harry, Lori's family is down seeing her Grandmother and she got a little spooked last night staying out there, all by herself." Mom's eyes flicked back and forth between us with a slight shake of her head. Message clear.

Lori blushed and said "Thanks, Mom."

Dinner ended with Lori volunteering us to clean up.

We joined the parents in the TV room and watched a couple of shows. Lori kept sneaking grabs and gropes until I finally managed "Mom, if Lori's going to stay the night she's going to need some clothes for Church."

Mom gave us 'The LOOK'. "OK. Don't be too late."

Telling Lori I'd meet her in the truck, I ran upstairs to get some sweats and a t-shirt. By the time I got to my truck, Lori was sitting there naked. "Pull around the corner and get naked. If I'm going be naked, you are to."

"Yes ma'am!" I said, following orders. Taking the side streets, we were quickly out of town and as soon as we were past the street lights Lori was on her knees in the seat beside me.

Putting her head between my legs, she mumbled "You reek of sex." then took my semi-erect dick into her mouth. I was impressed with how much she was able to take.

"For a girl that had never touched a dick before yesterday, you sure have come a long way."

Lori made moaning sounds which felt great. She sat up, giving me a wet sloppy kiss saying "I want to be the best cocksucker I can be for you but you can't cum." she warned. "You have to save that for my pussy. If I can't sleep with you in my arms tonight, I want to be squishy full of your cum." and returned to my cock.

Shaking my head in disbelief, "You have plenty of time to get better. I'm yours. My cock is yours." I said this as I pulled into her drive, parking in front. It was dark and quiet.

Lori sat up and I could see her studying me in the light from the dashboard. "Let's go inside."

Crawling out my side of the truck, Lori grabbed my dick and led me into her house. It was still just weird to be walking around naked in her home.

Lori pulled me upstairs to her parents' bathroom. "Stay" she told me and walked out of the room. Returning a few minutes later with a towel, placing it on the floor, "Stand on the towel." Uncertain what she was doing, I did as she directed. Going to the vanity, she picked up some electric clippers then knelt in front of me. "We'll start with a trim. If I like it, I'll skip the razor."

"Uh"

"I like your dick. I like your balls. But I told you, I do not like pubic hair. Now, spread 'em! And unless you want me to start with the razor, stand still!"

I widened my stance as Lori turned on the clippers and studied my groin. Five minutes later, she decided I was groomed enough.

"Much better." she declared. I had to agree. Lori wrapped her hand around my still hard dick and pulling it down, she took it in her mouth. I felt her tongue swabbing the underside when she suddenly jerked back "psssfffft" she spat. "Hair." she said in explanation. I roared with laughter as I watched her trying to get the hair out. Finally, she went to the sink and rinsed her mouth. "That was a mood killer." she said.

I pointed to my still erect erection. "I'm up for more."

"Shower. Get rid of that loose hair and then we can play."

Walking into the shower, she turned it on hot, I pushed her against the wall where we made out while the water heated up.

We quickly washed ourselves while rubbing against each other, keeping the tension high. Afterwards, I led her to her bed and, crawling between her thighs, said "You've had all the fun today. I've been waiting to do this again since this morning." kissing the insides of her thighs then moving to her pubic area, I began kissing and biting all those sensitive places I had discovered.

I never actually penetrated as I ran my tongue up and down her slit, but her lips were parted and I teased them with gentle nibbles. Finally, I ran my tongue back up to her clit. As I pressed my tongue against it, Lori grabbed my hair, pulling me forcefully into her, "There. Lick me there!" I rubbed and sucked on her nubbin then made my way back downward. I wanted to explore and taste her. "No, please." she begged. My mouth reached her labia. I sucked and slurped her lips and her grip on my hair loosened. "OK OK OK. There, too." I chuckled and thrust my tongue inside. "OHH! THERE! Definitely there!" Moving my head and mouth up and down, I discovered new places to make her moan. "You're going to make me cum with your mouth!"

Looking up I said "Isn't that the idea?" I teased her clit briefly. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No...yes...I, I want you inside me." I dipped my tongue in, licking the edges, "OK." she consented with a moan "That feels really good but you know what I mean."

"Yeah, but it's been all about me today. I'm just doing a little something more that I want to do." I drew one of the lips in, sucking on it. "Besides, you were right. Your pussy does taste good."

Lowering my face back to her crotch, I began lapping away. Lori tightened her grip in my hair, laying back. "You need to hurry! I need you in me." After a couple of more minutes of my exploration Lori's hips began thrusting up and down. Her moans were getting deeper and I could tell she was close.

I had chewed my way down and was working on her opening when her hips suddenly jerked up as her arms pushed down. My tongue slipped down, running across her smooth anus. I knew what had happened but I just kept licking at her exit. Lori, however, pulled my head up "OH MY GOD! Did you just do that? Did you just lick my butthole!" I grinned. "You did! You licked my butt! I can't believe you did that!"

Suddenly unsure of myself, I hadn't planned it but I didn't regret it. "It's you fault." I said as a defense.

"You put you tongue in my butt!"

"Not IN. I just licked it. A little. Kind of." I replied sheepishly

"I know. I felt it. It was my butt!" By this time, I had pulled myself up and was on my knees. Lori still had my hair in her grip and I was, if anything, more firmly held.

"I'll be more careful next time." I said in way of apology.

"Next time?" she asked. "What? Next time you're going to what? Put your tongue in there and wiggle it around?" Ah!

"Maybe. I might just swirl it around. I'm not sure I could get anything in there. It seemed sealed up pretty tight."

"You'd like that, wouldn't you? Your slutty girlfriend laying there begging you to fuck her but instead you'd have your mouth and tongue licking and sucking on her butt. You'd probably even jam a finger in there to!"

"ME like that? I'm surprised you're not begging me to do it right now." I retorted.

"Well!" she huffed.

"Yeah?"

"I would," flashing me a grin, "but I want your cock in my pussy NOW." She released one side of my head and reached down to give my dick a caress. "Yeah, I think you might want that too."

I surged forward, pressing her back onto the bed. Leaning in to give her a kiss, she pulled away saying "EWWWW! That mouth has been on my butt!"

"Yeah." I agreed.

Her lips quirked then she ran the tip of her tongue out to moisten them. "How did my butt taste? Did you like it?"

Frankly, there hadn't been any taste. We had just showered and she had apparently made sure she was squeaky clean everywhere but I knew what she wanted to hear. "It was," pausing; I forced her to kiss me. I thrust my tongue into her mouth then pulled back, finishing "delicious! If you weren't making me fuck you," I growled, "I'd probably be checking how tight your little butt really is."

Lori looked at me with half opened eyes as she considered it. Her hand started moving again, stroking me. "I want that." she breathed huskily, her hand becoming more aggressive, "But, I want you to fuck me full of your cum more! I want to be full of you." Lying back, she scooted under me, "And you are going to do that. Then we're going find a way to get your tongue in my butt!"

Shaking my head in disbelief as she shifted my dick to her entrance. "Fuck me!" she commanded. I happily thrust into her, spearing my way deep. "OOOOOWW!" she cried out in pain.

I stopped immediately, looking down. Lori's eyes were squeezed shut and she was biting her bottom lip. Alarmed, "Did I hurt you?" the last thing I wanted to do was cause her pain.

Lori nodded slightly and I began to pull out. "No! Please don't!" she sounded almost frantic. "I need you in me. Please!"

Holding still, halfway in, "Lori, I don't want to hurt you. We don't have to do this." I was actually starting to loose a little of my stiffness.

"I need you in me!" she cried. I pulled all the way out. "NO! Don't you want me?" I was shocked at the almost panicked tone of her voice.

"Lori," I began "we don't..." her hand darted to my now almost limp dick and began jerking it, almost painfully.

"I can do this! I want to be your dirty girl!" Panic was clearly overcoming her. Her eyes flew open. "Please!" she cried.

"Lori? What's going on?" I was beyond concerned. Lori looked to be heading for a full meltdown and I had no idea why. I pulled away from her to sit up and her jerking hand clamped down on me. "OUCH!" I yelled.

Lori's hand shot back, shaking it as if she had been burned. Pulling her to me, she began to shake. Tears were pouring down her face. She was beginning to freak me out.

Rocking as I held her, "Imsorryimsorryimsorry! I just want you so bad. I need you!" she sobbed.

Stunned, I said "Lori, you have me."

"No I don't! I'm not...you don't..." she stopped, struggling with what she was trying to say.

"What more do you think I need?" I was baffled! "Lori, you've given me everything." Stroking her hair and back, I tried to calm her.

In a bare whisper, "I couldn't stand it if lost you"

"What!? Why would you lose me"

Sniffling, "Because I'm not good enough!"

"You're amazing!" I exclaimed.

"I'm not! I want to be everything to you and then I couldn't..." she trailed off.

"Is this about what just happened? When I hurt you?" I was at a total loss.

"It wasn't your fault." she protested. "If I had been better..."

I cut her off "Stop! It was an accident. I hurt you. I stopped because if I hurt you...I wouldn't be able to...I don't want to see you hurt." I explained.

"But..."

"No. You mean too much to me."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I just didn't know how much you meant...until..."

"I need you." she whispered.

"I need you, too." Moving so we could lie down, Lori rested her head on my chest. "I didn't really understand that until this past week. When you wouldn't talk to me and avoided me at school. I would have done anything to change it."

"I've been scared for so long that you wouldn't want me." she admitted.

"To be honest, I'd be happy if we were just friends." Lori tensed; realizing what I said, "NO! I mean. Before all this. I mean. Not the sex. I mean...Damn it! You know what I mean. I like the sex but it's not why I want to be with you. You've been there for me; with me through so much." I could feel her relax. I reached over and grabbed a tissue; she blew her nose noisily.

"So, if we didn't have any more sex you would stay? No more blowjobs? No more...anything?" I could tell she was only halfway serious.

"Well, if that's what you choose, yeah. I mean, as long as I get some, you know, 'alone time' to take care of things that come up, yeah. I want you."

Lori's hand slowly moved down until it was resting on top of my flaccid member. "You mean something like this thing?" Twitch.

"Yeah. I you told before. You're hot. And you're beautiful. And, now, you're mine."

Her hand wandered up and down my shaft then cupped my balls. "I couldn't do that to you. Besides, what a waste!" and giggled.

I drew her up, kissing her. "I'm sorry." she whispered.

"Don't be. I didn't understand."

"I didn't know what to do. I tried flirting more but you just seemed to take it. Then you turned 18 and you told me that I couldn't flirt with you any more, I knew you were joking but it about killed me!" pausing to kiss my cheek "It took everything I had to kiss you."

"It's hard to imagine that was just last week." I hugged her to me. "I'm glad you did it."

"Really?" she sounded so hopeful.

"What's it going to take to convince you?"

"I'm sorry."

"Stop apologizing. If you hadn't taken the risk we wouldn't here."

Lori sighed.

"Besides, I had no idea you had this side to you."

"Neither did I!" she exclaimed. "It started, last Saturday, like I said. I haven't lied about anything. I really did all of that. I walked naked, well, everywhere! Then on Wednesday, when I started talking to you and you acted like nothing happened, I decided I had to do something to get you to see ME. I thought my kiss would have been enough but it wasn't."

"It might have been if you had talked to me about it but you avoided me." I reminded her.

"Yeah, well, I was a little freaked out." letting out a sigh, "So I came up with the idea that maybe if I was...slutty, then you would notice me. Then you did. And when we talked Thursday night, you got so horny listening to me. And I sent you that picture. OH! I did lie! I don't have any other pictures. But we can take some if you want." she was so earnest in her desire to please me. "As soon as we hung up that night, I wrote those notes. I almost didn't give them to you but you acted as if nothing had changed."

"What was I supposed to have done?" I protested. "Did you want me to, to...see? Even now, after all we've done I'm still not sure what I should have done."

Propping herself up on her arm, looking at me, "I don't know. But I didn't think I had made it IN, yet. I had to do something." her eyes dropped, quietly, "It was so hard making myself give you those notes. And I wanted to have you open the bag but I chickened out." pausing, she leaned in kissing my chest, "Then I saw how you looked at me. You liked me being like that. So I pushed myself to be..."

I drew her to me. It was my turn to apologize. "I'm sorry I was so blind. I'm more sorry that I made you do all those things. I want YOU. You don't have to do all that other stuff."

"But that's just it!" she responded. Pushing herself away, meeting my eyes. "I like it."

I waited for her to continue.

"I told you I didn't lie to you." She moved her hand back to my dick. It had gone back down as we talked but she began stroking it. Guiltily, "I more than like it." She turned her head, watching what she was doing. "The first time I saw your, your thing I think I almost wet myself. It gets so big!" Lori kept moving her hand up and down. "The first time..."she laughed. "Last night! Last night, when you came all over me, I swear I came, too!" she swung around to face me. "Mike, I had never been so excited." I was rapidly regaining my erection as she talked and stroked.

She shifted down, closer to my dick. "Lori, you don't have to."

Continuing as if I hadn't said anything, "I told you the truth when I told you I was scared to, you know." She leaned down, taking my head into her mouth; she gave it a brief suck then a kiss. "I didn't lie later when you, after you, uh, came in my mouth." she licked around the head. "mmmm. I do like it. I can't explain it. Part of me says I shouldn't but...."

Bending lower, she took me back inside, slowly working a few inches into her mouth. It was my turn to moan. It felt so good. I started to say something but her hand clamped over my mouth. She pulled off and continued. "I felt safe when you brought me in here then you almost didn't..." Lori removed her hand and resumed sucking. She had about half of me inside and was working on more. Gradually, she worked about three quarters in before pulling back, gasping. "I can do this." she whispered to herself.

"Lori..."

"DON'T. TALK. I WILL do this." moving to her knees between my legs, eyes on my spit covered dick, she grasped it in her hand, "I will." She lowered her head to mine for a quick kiss before bearing back down, bobbing on my shaft.

I was amazed. With slow gulps, each deeper than the last, Lori reached her previous depth before pausing then pushing forward. I felt her throat fight the invasion until, suddenly, she was there: my entire shaft was engulfed in her mouth and throat. She pulled up an inch before driving herself back down then all the way off. Gasping, she flashed me a look of triumph then down! Faster! Just to prove it wasn't a fluke.

I struggled not to say anything as she worked, until she climbed up, looking me in the eye. Lori wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, smearing her saliva on her cheek. Simply, she stated "I did it." I nodded, afraid to speak.

"You put 'that' " she grabbed my shaft, giving it a few strokes, "in me last night. In my pussy." She kissed me, wet with our combined juices. "I was soo full. It didn't hurt. You were deeper in me than I ever thought was even possible. I came. No." she closed her eyes as she said it. "There's not a strong enough word for what happened." her eyes snapped open. "I won't give that up. I will not give you up." straddling my thighs, she said "Fuck me."

I saw her eyes. They had that far away look again. "No."

"What? I need you to fuck me, now." she pleaded.

"No." It was the hardest thing I had ever said. Lori tried to shove me in. "LORI!" I cried and pushed her off.

"I need you!" she wailed.

Grabbing her, I held her to me. "Lori, you have me." I didn't know where this was coming from but I knew what I needed to do. Mom had told me she would be vulnerable. Hell, Lori told me she needed me to help keep her in check. I needed to redirect her focus.

"Then why won't you fuck me!?!" she cried in confusion.

"Because. I don't want to FUCK you."

"Why? What's wrong with me?" the terror was back. Her eyes were wide and pleading.

I smiled and whispered into her ear "Because, I want to make love to you."

Her body stiffened as she began to cry "You do?"

"Yes. You're mine. Fucking is for sluts." She tried to pull away. "You are my woman. You are not a slut. You, Lori James, are my best friend. You can act like a slut all you want but..." I stopped. Did I really? Yes.

"But what?"

"I, uh, I need you. Not just tonight. I can't imagine a time without you."

"Will you Love me?"

I knew what she was asking; I chose to answer the question she hadn't asked. "I already do. I do love you." I explained.

She didn't say anything but her arms wrapped around me, pulling me into her as if she was afraid I was a dream. At last she asked "Will you...will you say it again? Tell me?"

"I love you Lori James." I said it loudly and distinctly.

Taking a deep, shuddering, breath, "Thank you."

We lay holding each other until I heard my cell phone ring. It was Mom. Stealing a look at the clock, I saw that it was almost midnight. We had fallen asleep. I didn't want to wake her but Mom had covered for me once. I didn't want to burn that bridge.

I gently woke Lori, explaining that we needed to get dressed and get back to my house. She understood and was quiet as she gathered her clothes before getting dressed. She caught me watching her after she put her shirt on. "What?"