Lori Ch. 09

Story Info
PROM! Lori's surprises and a ride to remember.
13.7k words
4.79
59.3k
27

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori kissed me good-bye as she left with Vanessa. "Don't work too hard. You need to save your energy!"

I wasn't working but I did have a few things to do.

Meeting up with Eric, we picked up our tuxes then drove to his house and played basketball and video games the rest of the day.

Around three, we split and agreed to meet at the hotel by seven.

Lori had locked me out of our room and had moved my clothes to my old room. OK.

I spent way too long in the shower but I wanted to make sure I was groomed as Lori wanted; shaving 'down there' is not easy!

Yeah, I know it's a rite of passage and even though I looked great in my tux, I still felt incredibly overdressed.

Dad smiled. Mom loved it. Then Lori came downstairs.

I was breathless.

Her dress was a strapless shimmering hot pink that flowed into an almost knee length pleated pink skirt. She avoided the normal, overly elaborate, prom hairstyles, settling on a ponytail thick with curls and, surprisingly, pink highlights. And, of course, she had her customary hot pink lip-gloss and hot pink nails with matching low-heeled sandals.

"Close your mouth, Michael." prompted Mom. "You too, Harold. Lori you look stunning!" she said, walking forward. "These two idiots would agree if their mouths weren't hanging open.

Lori laughed as she walked over to me. Gods, she was beautiful. "You changed your dress." I said, as she fiddled with my collar. I'm pretty sure there was nothing wrong with it but it allowed me to breathe in her scent.

"You didn't really think I was going to let you see it before tonight, did you." she asked, kissing my cheek.

I heard Mom taking pictures before she hustled us into the living room to pose in front of the fireplace. Several pictures later, we were reassuring Mom and Dad we'd be safe as we walked out the door.

We drove to her parents to endure the same. Her sister, Paula, was there and she talked to Lori for a few minutes before we left. I made sure to look at Lori before catching Paula's eyes and telling her 'Thank you'. Lori punched me in the arm. Paula's eyes got big then she grew a devilish smile. "Oh, you're welcome. Lori's told me some of it. You are a naughty boy!" Laughing, she walked back inside.

"I didn't say much!" she protested. "I just mentioned that night on the lease road and, uh, that you cum a lot." she finished sheepishly, "a lot." and licked her lips.

Glancing at the clock, it was just after five. We were right on schedule.

"What do you have planned?" she asked

"Dinner at Ted's then check into the hotel."

"That's not what I mean. Besides, I'm not hungry." she stated.

"Not even for Ted's? I thought it was your favorite."

"Well, I am hungry." she said slyly, "I can't wait to eat you." Damn! I began to worry that we wouldn't make it to Prom! Reaching over, I made a show of making she was still buckled in.

"Let's skip dinner and go to the hotel," she suggested.

"No." It was tempting, "If we get there this early you know we won't leave."

Lori pouted and I had to agree but I slowed way down. If we weren't having dinner, I was going to have to take the long way.

"Really, what do you have planned?" she asked again.

"Are you going to tell me your surprise?" I countered.

"Maybe." then with a worried tone in her voice, "Mike, if I did something stupid you'd forgive me, right?"

"Sure. I mean, it's not like you cheated on me." I joked.

"NO! I could never do that! It's just that...you'll see." and stared out the window. She seemed really anxious. I wanted to press but knew that she would tell me when she was ready.

We drove for a few miles in silence before I asked. "What's the deal with Brittany and Brooke?"

Glad for the change in topic, Lori grinned, "They're 'experimenting'."

The image flashed through my head of them kissing but I couldn't imagine any more. Brittany was such a 'girly girl' and Brooke was almost as bad and always so proper! They were both very attractive but neither had dated much. "Details?"

"Brittany had that pool party a few weeks ago, right?" Brittany's parents had an enclosed, heated pool that was almost a hot tub at times. "Apparently, right after we left, Brittany stripped off her bikini and jumped back in! She told Brooke that since it was just them, they could finally go skinny-dipping. Brooke says she freaked and ran into the bathroom. She said that she'd been wanting to ask Brittany out for a while but to seeing her naked, she panicked. A couple of minutes later Brittany was knocking on the door, telling her she was sorry. Brooke finally opened the door and Brittany had put on a robe." Lori paused.

"AND?!?" I prompted.

"What's the surprise?" she asked, unbuckling and sliding across the seat before casually placing her hand on my thigh. I had to put both hands on the wheel or I know we would have wrecked. "Tell me at least a little bit! Please?"

"If you tell me yours." she nodded and began rubbing my leg. "I rented a limo to take us to and from the prom."

Lori squealed in delight! "That is soo cool! EVERYONE'S going to want to have a ride!" I thought 'You better hope not.' knowing what else I had planned.

"So?" I prompted.

"Hmmm? Oh! Yeah. You're, uh, you're OHHHH! I can't tell you!"

Sigh. I knew it would be worth it. "So....Brittany?"

"I promise you'll like at least one of my surprises." then more softly "I HOPE you like the other one."

"Brittany?" I prompted.

"OH! It wasn't like they started making out or anything. They just kinda stood there and talked."

"Uh, that's kind of a let down." I said.

"Why? Does 'lesbo love' turn you on?" she joked.

"I thought you said they were doing stuff."

"Very few of our friends fuck on the first date like we did."

"True but this was weeks ago!" I couldn't believe she had built this up and that was it.

Giggling, "OK. They didn't fool around that night. Brooke told Brittany it was ok and them after cleaning up they sat around talking. Seems like she's wanted to ask Brittany out for a while but she kept chickening out. She didn't know what to do so she finally just blurted it out. Brittany didn't say anything so Brooke stood up to leave when Brittany grabbed her hand and kissed her!" Lori looked at me, "Don't you dare tell anyone but Brooke said she almost came just from the kiss! They talked some more before getting dressed and Brooke had to go home."

"Wow! So they're...what?" I asked.

"They've gone to each other's houses but not really 'out'. Except, they did go see a movie one night and even saw us! Although, I don't think they knew it."

I remembered it very well and I couldn't wait to do it again. "You didn't tell them it as you?"

"Nope! Brooke told me that they picked the movie for pretty much the same reason we did, they didn't think they'd run into anyone they knew. Brittany said that hearing 'that girl' turned them on so much that night that they decided to go to the next step. They had been touching and feeling but nothing big. That night Brooke got Brittany off in a BIG way. Since then, Brittany's wanted to say something but Brooke has held her back. Yesterday was a giant step for Brooke. Neither one is sure if they're, like, lesbians but they are having a good time."

Neither one of us had ever had any big hang-ups about people being gay but then we really never knew someone who was. Brooke and Britt, the 'Bs', were both two of our closest friends so it was kinda neat.

"Maybe you can put on a show for them again." I commented.

"Maybe." she said noncommittally.

"Maybe, tonight. Wouldn't you like them to see you naked, riding around in the limo?" I didn't know what would happen but it wouldn't hurt to start the build-up now.

"I don't know. It might freak them out." Her hand had really started roaming on my legs. It was obvious that she was excited by the thought.

We were almost to the hotel. I hadn't noticed but I had sped up while we talked. The clock read 5:45. Not too early. I told Lori to get back in her seat before she caused an accident. Laughing, she promised to clean it up but slid back to her side.

I had to show both IDs to prove we weren't underage. We were on the fourth floor.

Lori was beside herself with excitement then had me carry her in, as if we were just married!

She ran through the rooms and I heard her scream "We have a hot tub!!" before continuing exploring. I turned on the TV and surfed the channels. When she returned, she said, "This place is big enough for all our friends! We should tell Brittany to cancel her party and join us here!"

"Oh? And how would you feel if they all heard you screaming as we had sex?" I responded.

Lori walked over and put her hands on my dick. "With this in me, who fucking cares?" she started to rub against me but I stopped her with the reminder that we would never make it to Prom if she started something.

"I DON'T CARE!" she whined. "I need you inside me!" I barely caught her as she dropped to her knees.

"NO!" then more gently, "No." pulling her to her feet, "I promise you a night you will not forget but you will not miss your Senior Prom." I held her to me and kissed her. "I'm planning on making you too sore to walk and let you scream until you're hoarse but that's AFTER Prom."

She moaned and slumped against me, I checked the time. Just after six. I decided to call the limo service and told them we were ready. We had 15 minutes to kill. "Show me around." I suggested. I had stopped in the front room and let her explore.

Lori walked towards the bar area "This," she spread her arms "is the bar." She spun around and leaned over it. "Notice how it's the perfect height to bend me over and fuck me against?" I chuckled. She got up and walked into the 'spare' bedroom. I followed. She was lying on the bed with her hands between her legs. "The extra room! The bed is firm enough to support you on top of me, fucking my tight little pussy!" Rolling off the bed, she took my hand, pulling me towards the master bedroom. Leading me to the 'master bath', she climbed into the empty Jacuzzi and sat down leaning back "Here you could soak and relax after we, you know, 'do it' " she winked at me then put her finger on her chin as if thinking, "I'll bet I could practice my underwater blowjob technique, hmmmmm."

Climbing out, she dragged me into our bedroom, waiving me over to the windows. "What do you think?" pressing up against me. "You could strip me naked, right here, in front of the window" she bit my earlobe and whispered "and fuck me so all those people out there could see and watch."

I stepped away because her hands had started to roam and it was getting harder to resist. Giving me a knowing smile, she moved to the bed, "Finally, here you're going to slam you huge cock into my cunt! I bet you'll make me scream so loud they're gonna call the police just to make sure you aren't killing me." Lying on the bed, she gestured back towards where we had come "Over there, past the hot tub, is a bathroom for tomorrow, when you need to brush your teeth before fucking me again. This concludes the tour." she growled.

Lori looked ready to leap but I was saved by the phone. The limo had arrived. I had gotten a sweet deal on the limo by booking it several weeks ago in anticipation of our group using it.

We walked out and the driver was standing by the rear door. He looked to be in his mid-twenties and had the whole chauffeur getup including the hat. We both must have looked like the hicks we were. The driver introduced himself as Anthony and would 'be at our service' for the night.

I presented my ID as Lori hung on my arm. Anthony opened the door, allowing us to get in. Lori stepped in and there followed several 'OH MY GOD!'s and 'NO WAY' and 'LOOK AT THIS!' I stopped to say that we had friends joining us around seven. He was the complete professional with a "Very good, sir." Yeah, I was impressed.

Climbing in after Lori, I had to admit I was blown away! Seats down one side and part of the other. A complete non-stocked wet bar (DAMN!) It also had a small ice chest with bottled water. There was even a little private sitting area in the back. The roof had mirrors with neon lights everywhere! I was so overwhelmed that I nearly missed the two TVs! I needed one of these.

Lori almost bowled me over hugging me!

As we pulled away, I told her "OK. Time for surprise Number Three."

"There's MORE?" she cried.

Laughing, "At least for me. We'll see what you think. Dress, OFF." I commanded.

Her eyes widened in misunderstanding then she grinned. Unzipping her dress, she semi-stood and shimmied out of it. I was right: no bra. Her perfect breasts popped into view and then jiggled and bounced as she pulled the dress down. With it almost off, she suddenly stopped. Looking at me, she winked then sat across from me and finished pulling it off and laid it on the seat next to her. She had on what looked like hot pink panties but I couldn't tell because she quickly covered up.

"Uh, I guess it's time for my surprise." Her nipples were taut. "Don't be mad, please?" she pleaded. "Vanessa was there the whole time! Nothing happened, I swear!"

Concerned, "Lori? What's going on?"

"I got this idea. I mean, we're together, right?" I nodded. "I'm your Dirty Girl, right?" Smiling, I nodded. "So, I'm yours and...and...if you like it..."

I nodded in confusion "Like what?"

"Close your eyes." I did. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her knees. "OK, open." She was sitting in front of me now with her legs firmly pressed together, shaking. Anxiety clear in her voice "OK, open your surprise!" leaning back.

I had to smile at that. I rubbed the outsides of her thighs and legs then put my hands between her knees and slowly spread her legs.

She had the tiniest pair of panties I had ever seen! Hot pink (of course) and see through. I looked closer and they were soaked through with her juices. There was also something written on them, leaning forward to get a better look, I realized it wasn't on the panties.

"Lori?" I reached out and pulled her barely-there panties down to see better. "Oh My God!"

"OH GOD! Please don't be mad! Pleasepleaseplease." she gasped.

"Mad?" How could I be mad? There, millimeters above her clit, looked to have been tattooed 'Mike's Dirty Girl' "is that...?" I began.

"It's fake! I promise! It'll come off. I'm sorry!"

Her eyes were still shut and she was shaking so badly...I hadn't touched her since Tuesday, in the library. All I had to do was breath on her and she would have cum. My tongue on her clit had her screaming and cumming on the spot! "SHIT!" she cried as her hands grabbed my hair, pulling me against her opening. Drawing her legs over my shoulders, I began licking her pussy in earnest, filling the limo with her whimpers and moans. As I continued sucking, Lori had two more small orgasms before I finally pulled away so I could breathe. Lori lay there with a huge smile.

"By the way," I finally said after regaining my breath. "I love it!" She did tackle me then!

Falling back onto the floor of the car, she planted kisses all over my face and neck before trying to suck my tongue out. I was able to push her up to a sitting position. "You didn't let me finish earlier. Your dress stays off until just before we get out then it's off as soon as you get in. I want you to stay just like this unless we're dancing."

Giving me a devilish smile, "You're a Dirty Man!" she said agreeing to my conditions.

I had her get up as I dug out my wallet and pulled her ID out. "At the next stoplight, I want you to go up there and introduce yourself to Anthony. Make sure he knows you're 18."

Lori laughed and accepted. Moments later, we slowed to a stop. Lori knelt in the seat behind the passenger side and knocked on the separating partition. When it had rolled down, Lori rested her breasts on the ledge and cheerfully said "Hi! I'm Lori. My man told me I should probably make sure you knew I'm old enough to be like this, you know, naked in your car. Here's my ID. Oh, and just so you know, you might hear stuff back here. I tend to get loud when he fucks me. Sooooo....I guess that's it. Thanks!"

We sat there for a loooong time until we heard horns honking at us. Anthony shook his head and we started forward. I directed Lori to sit across from me and we left the privacy divider down. My phone rang and it was Eric. They were at the hotel and had dropped their stuff off at the room. I could hear Vanessa in the background shouting out how awesome the room was.

I told the driver to go back to the hotel. When we pulled into the drive, I reminded Lori to stay as she was and got out. Anthony was there holding the door. I could tell he wanted to ask me something. I grinned and shrugged my shoulders. He finally broke down. "Is she? I mean...I could lose my job for this but, is she for real?"

My grin got so big I'm surprised my head didn't fall off. "You have no idea how real she can get."

"Tony. My name's Tony. This may be the last night of my job but I think it'll be worth it."

I faced him, square, "You won't lose it due to us. Just remember, you can look all you want just no touching. Oh, and I promise that everyone that gets into the car tonight will be 18 or over."

The professional returned "Yes sir, understood, sir." then looked in the car again. "You are one lucky son of a bitch!"

I just nodded in agreement. Eric and Vanessa walked out of the hotel. Vanessa was...WOW! She wore a full-length dark blue metallic dress slit up the side to her thigh that hugged her body like a second skin with spaghetti straps straining to hold the top up; her huge tits looked like they were trying to break free with every step she took. For someone who had been ashamed of her body just weeks before she was sure showing it off!

Eric walked up and shook my hand. "The room looks great. Where's Lori?"

"Yeah, where's Lori? Is she in the, the limo?" asked Vanessa. I nodded. Leaning in, she whispered, "Be nice and I'll make sure you get a picture of me so you don't have to strain your eyes." she teased.

Tony opened the door and tried to hide his smile when Vanessa looked in and exclaimed "OH MY GOD! Eric you have got to see....HOLY SHIT!" Tony actually turned around and I could see his shoulders shaking. I got it.

"Eric, why don't you step inside? I think it's time to go." I directed.

I had to hand it to him, he maintained when he got in. "Hey Lori, looking good."

Smiling, I followed.

Lori and Vanessa were huddled together, talking and Eric was sitting back trying to be casual. "Yeah, I have a rule that if Lori is in the car then she loses the dress."

"Good rule." he agreed. "Vanessa! Why don't you join Lori?" he called.

Vanessa looked at him then at Lori then at Tony. Lori interceded "Maybe later when it gets dark. Maybe." Vanessa nodded.

We all talked about Prom. Eric was worried that he wasn't a good dancer but I assured him that with a woman like Vanessa, dressed as she was, no one was even going to notice he was there.

Vanessa asked me if I liked my surprise. Lori answered, "Did he? He ate my pussy so good I came three times!"

Vanessa cried, with a laugh, "Lori! You are such a slut!" Eric had a smile on his face.

"Am not!" she looked at me and said, "I'm a Dirty Girl." Spreading her leg, she pointed to the tattoo. "See? It even says so!"

I shook my head. Eric choked on the water he was drinking and the car jerked back onto the road. I couldn't say I blamed him. She was 18 and smoking hot with the mouth of a sailor.

We kept it calm the rest of the drive but I did hear the girls talking about Brittany and Brooke. They were both going 'single' as our school didn't allow same sex couples to attend. I also heard them confirm that Jeremy had decided to ditch Prom. I guess that left the six of us, we had been friends since grade school and our group had grown or shrunk over the years. It was just funny that it was ending up that way.