Lori Is Introduced Ch. 03

Story Info
Lori's newfound lust takes her to the red light district.
6.1k words
4.46
133.4k
26

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It only took a couple hours for a naïve, bashful wife to turn into a black-fucking tramp passed around to friends. April helped Lori discover the most taboo of pleasures. And at the same time, given black men one more slut to fuck.

Lori had a mouthful of cock when her husband called. Nothing was going to take that dick out of her face as she bobbed her head up and down like a crack whore trying to get her customer off. She was already oblivious that her husband was on the other end of the phone that Leo had in his hand.

Lori's husband, who we'll call Jimmy, was first confused and stunned.

"Wad duh fuck duh yuh want? Um gettin' ma dick sucked!" Leo screamed at Jimmy.

Well Jimbo immediately hung up. It had to been a wrong number. Maybe he got the numbers mixed up. But he had dialed that number a thousand times.

Leo shook his head and looked down, "Fucker hung up on me!" Peeking back to her senses, Lori plopped his cock out between her tight lips and gave it a tender kiss. "He should be taught not to call when I'm busy fucking!" scolded Lori.

Leo grabbed Lori's hand and took her with him as he walked backwards, sitting himself on the loveseat. She climbed up and placed her feet in the cushions and squatted over him. Lowering her body, she impaled herself with her lover's sexual tool still bulging from the blowjob. She gave a quick whimper when she was filled with black cock again. "Oh! Fuck!"

"Yeah! Take it, baby!" April cheered. "Work that pussy!" R.D. ordered.

Lori moved rode Leo's cock with passion. She threw her hair back and enjoyed the sensations of free, open sex this man was giving her. "Oh, I love black cock!" she cried. And of course, April applauded. April clapped her hands then sat between R.D. and Drey holding each of their cocks, stroking them.

Jimmy gathered his courage. He recovered from the telephonic intimidation he suffered at the voice of Leo. He lifted the handset, pressed 3 digits, then 3 more, and then the last 4. Ring, Ring, Ring.

... ring... Ring... RING! Lori's went off again.

With the cell phone still in his hand, Leo cursed, "Gawddamn! Can't a black man get pussy without aggravation?"

"Give me the phone." Without losing any rhythm she took the phone in her left hand and answered it. "... um... uh... hello." Trying to regain her composure.

"Oh, hi honey... um... err... I'm... I'm... oh... I'm okay." (cock stuffing pussy) (Lori rides up) (cock stuffing her pussy) (feels good, feels good, more) "Yeah... that's... that's right. I'm at... mmmn... at April's" (fuck, fuck, fuck) Leo leaned into Lori's right ear and whispered dirty, nasty thoughts, "Tell him what your doing." "No. I don't know when I'll be home." Leo: "Tell him about black dick. Do it."

Jimbo went on, trying to tell his wife good news. But she wasn't paying attention. She tried to hold back the lustful groans while April and Drey tried to hold back their laughter.

"I got the big project!" said Jimmy.

Trembling with lust, her body was on fire from her pussy though her tummy then her legs. "YEEEEEEAHH. UGH! YEEEEE. I'm so happy for you!" She didn't have the nerve yet to tell him she cried out from an orgasm.

"Sweetie, that's... such... good... um... news." (ass grabbed) (nipples pulled) Leo whispers, "whore" into her ear and she cums again. "OH YEAH! "

"What are YOU DOING?" Jimmy wondered.

"Oh, I'm getting some black... black... d... di... dress. Yeah, April's shown me pleasures of a black dress today." She explained. She held out her left arm, and moved her head to the right, gentling whispering into Leo's ear. "You're so fucking good."

"Pleasures?" Jimbo wondered.

"Yeah dear... oh... getting black makes a woman feel good!" she explained

Jimmy wondered when his wife could come home and celebrate. He was selfishly looking forward to having sex with her. But Lori was already enjoying pleasures without him. "No, I don't know when I'm coming home."

Leo: "Tell him you're getting a tattoo tonight."

"Yeah, honey. I don't know... when... I'm CUMMING home. I'm going out with April and... I'm getting a tattoo."

"What! Lori!" Jimbo was getting worried. What has happed to her?

"I want it, Jim! Don't stay up for me. Okay? " Click!

Lori tossed the phone like a football where it crashed onto the hardwood kitchen floor. She placed her hands on Leo's shoulders and looked seriously into his eyes. "Fuck my cunt!"

Lori was getting nastier.

"So you want a black baby now, huh?" Leo wondered. And Lori could only nod her head in lustful anger.

She worked her pussy, stuffing it. Leo just sat back and let the bitch fuck him. Lori squealed - never been happier. Leo grabbed her ass cheeks, "Ride that cock, bitch! Be a good 'ho!" She started to feel that excitement in her tummy again. The cheating housewife wanted that dirty feeling once more. Throwing her head back, Lori rode another orgasmic wave as all shame left her body and soul. Screaming loud she tore her fingertips into Leo's shoulders making him grunt.

"You want it? You want some juice?" he asked.

Lori gritted her teeth and meanly responded, "You know --- I do!"

Leo's balls trembled and a heated feeling ran up his cock before shooting jism deep into Lori's twat. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth, "OH! FUCK YES! Mmmmm, FUCK yes!"

Her head spinning, she didn't realize she turned on her back and fell on the loveseat. She didn't hear the others laugh and call her "slut", "easy" and "tramp". Too bad. It would of made her that much proud.

Lori felt a pair of soft hands turn her on her belly before caressing her behind and giving it a playful squeeze. "Yummy." Said April. Lori then felt, crawling down the crack of her ass - a slick, oily liquid goo. She looked over her shoulder and watched April pour body oil over her.

"Honey, you made R.D. horny! And that means putting out your ass!" April lectured.

Lori didn't know what that meant at first. Until R.D. came over, with a hard cock in hand. He grabbed Lori by her hips and crawled behind her. Raising her ass, he pushed the knob of his dick against her virgin asshole. "Oh... oh my..." she gasped. She knew well and good she wasn't able to deny R.D. her ass. Excited, she held her teeth tight as her ass opened and the bulb of RD's cock disappeared inside. Lori held back a whimper as her anal lover gently pushed.

"Never had it up the ass, sweetie?" R.D asked. Lori shook her head but kept her body still, complying with his wishes. "You'll wonder how you've lived without!"

With a short whine, a whimper, a pause, Lori finally let out with first of a low moan. The pain from this anal invasion was enveloping her. The room cheered in relief.

"Take it, Lori." April demanded, "He'll go slow but you have to take it." "Uh-huh... oh FUCK." Lori's hole was gaping wider, taking RD's cock. He pushed in half of his meat before finding satisfaction and gently pulled out a couple inches and slowly pushing in. Lori moaned as RD repeated his thrust. She knew this was the beginning of her "fuck". Lori had to convince herself she was really going through having anal sex with a strange man who helped himself without a word. It hurt - but it also made her feel good. The pain she experienced was just as great as the pleasure she was giving him.

SMACK!

RD spanked Lori's ass as he stepped up his fucking pace. "Like ass-fucking now? Right?" Though it hurt, she had to tell him the truth. "Yes! It hurts so good! Fuck my white ass!" she said.

April cried out, "Sluts take it up the ass! " - and smiled. Lori was totally corrupted. Here was a quiet, married woman with her pussy dripping with a sperm and a black cock in her ass.

"Fuck my ass! Fuck it!" Lori screamed as R.D. pushed and pulled his cock, spitting Lori open.

With a proud grunt, R.D. emptied the last of his cum into his "bitch". Finally, he was sated. Lori nearly passed out, and she panted while keeping her head flat on the cushions. April stood up and applauded.

"Very good!"

The black men congratulated themselves with high fives and cryptic street hand gestures.

Drey made his wish: "I want-ta see that 'ho ON THE STREET! Tattooed AND PIERCED!" Leo made his prediction: "The brothas won't wait to get some of THIS WHITE ASS! Mmmm, hmmm - all holes FUCKED!" And finally, R.D. made his command and looked at April: "Take her downtown. Tattoo her."

April returned to the room with a towel and started drying her friend. "We're going to clean you up and then we're going for a ride." She told her.

Lori only had the energy to nod.

The proud men had dressed and let themselves out of the house while April took Lori to the shower and cleaned her up (again). April had to let Lori stick her head out of curtains every once in a while so she could get to the ashtray on the bathroom counter and take another drag.

"I think you're hooked!" said April. Lori wasn't sure if she was meant about her love for smoking or black dick. In fact, April wasn't sure which she meant either. When they were finished, April looked for a hot, one piece dress for Lori to wear. Because Drey took Lori's bra, and Leo her panties, April explained she would have to go out without any underwear. Not feeling embarrassed, April would also go without anything underneath. Lori stood by the mirror and looked at herself. Her hair, wet and pulled back she admired her red dress. Its hem was down to her mid thigh and thin shoulder straps that exposed much cleavage of her bouncing breasts. April went out in a short leather dress with a black t-shirt that only covered the top half of her breasts. She showed off her gold ring piercing her pretty belly button and much of the bottom of her tits.

They each slipped on high heels and started to swing their hips out through the house. That's when a man, a white man holding a beaten, worn briefcase stood there and waited.

April's hubby!

April smiled and jumped into her husband's arms and gave him a deep kiss. He was immediately infatuated at what she was wearing. Dressed so hot and out for dick. But hubby's heart skipped when he looked over her shoulder and saw innocent Lori strut past the doorway, with a cigarette in hand, and into the living room.

"Was that... Lori?" he remembered how she looked. But she's a lot different now. "Is... she... you know... now?" he stammered. Not having the courage to ask flat out if she was fucking black men now.

"Yep." April answered, "She's a black cock slut - now." Her husband sprouted a hard bulge in his pants. He couldn't help it. Another woman turned slut and now is out to get dick. "And she liked it, right?" he timidly asked.

April nodded her head and grinned. "Oh yeah! And she's going to get a lot more dick for now on."

He had to keep himself from hyperventilating. Maybe, just maybe one day he can watch Lori get sexed.

"You need to clean up the house." April scolded, "And if you're good, I MIGHT let you clean me up tonight."

He could only humbly answer, "Yes, sweetie."

Later...

Lori reclined in the passenger seat of April's Volvo. The window down, she let the cool night breeze run through her air. The soft, pleasant lights of the suburbs in time turned into cold neon lights of the inner city. The affluent architecture of wood and chimneys became a harsh backdrop of brick, mortar, and smokestacks. As April's car turned off the highway and became part of the city's landscape, Lori's phone called out to her again. She grabbed it and looked squarely at its display. Caller ID: her husband. Lori extended her index finger and firmly pressed, "POWER"

Display off...

April giggled, "Bitch, we're going to make this night really special!"

Lori opened her eyes at took a look at parts of the city she was unfamiliar with.

BAIL BONDS

CHECK CASHING HERE - PAYDAY LOANS

XXX THEATRE

SEXY LADIES HERE!

PAWN SHOP

ALL NUDE!

Lori could hear high-pitched voices of women echoing from the alleyways, "Hi honey! Want some pussy?"

When April stopped at a light, Lori looked over her shoulder to see what the commotion was about. Out from the shadows were a couple of white women; hair dyed so white, wearing high heels, short skirts and obviously no bra. They were each holding a burning cigarette. They were waving down passing cars, some of them honking at them.

"Baby, I need dick!"

One would turn around and raise her ass, "All yours!"

One of them had to be in her late thirties while the other couldn't be older than twenty. They had lots of makeup and lipstick. The urban shadows may of covered their looks but it enveloped them is a mask of mystery and lust. Lori thought to herself that she could step out of the car right now and mix right in and no one would no the better that she was a married housewife with a nice house in the suburbs. April stepped on the gas and turned her car around the corner leaving the prostitutes and their world behind.

April parked her car in front of a dingy place underneath a light pole. It was called: "CURVES TATTOO & PIERCING". Underneath the "open" sign was a sticker reading: "Women Customers Only"

Taking a deep breath, Lori stepped out of the car and let April lead her by the hand to the parlor. "Am I doing this? Am I really doing this?" Lori kept asking herself. April opened the front door and little bells above made themselves known to all those inside that a customer was waiting.

Behind the front counter was an Amazon of a woman. Her name was Samantha, but she went by Sam. She was tall with big, busty breasts and a slim waist. She had short brown, gelled hair and not a single one longer than 3 inches. She wore a tight tank top and jean shorts. One didn't have to guess hard that she preferred women, gentle submissive women. But uncharacteristically, her only piercing was through her left eyebrow. The rest of her body was pure. But not her mind!

While April said her hellos to Sam, Lori looked around the room. It was filled with many gargoyles; each of them portrayed a naked woman at the mercy of an angry dragon. Its tongue hissing, prepared to devour the female flesh. There were little pamphlet stands here and there with esoteric sexual themes. There were those showing a female stick figure holding another female stick figure's hand. "Women Loving Women" it read. There was another of a woman stick figure, colored white, holding two male stick figures, colored black, in each of her hands. It read: "Women Seeking Sexual Liberation". And then there was another, it was a glossy black and white picture of a blonde woman seeking comfort in a arms of black man. It didn't show his face, but the color of his naked chest was obvious. With her closed eyes resting on his bare flesh there was a portrait of forbidden peace. It read: "Racial Harmony - A Woman's Duty" Curious, Lori started to reach out to grab herself a copy.

But April tapped Lori on her shoulders - and she spun around.

"C'mon, C.C. is out back." She said.

Behind a blanket curtain was a stunning woman in her early thirties. With natural blonde hair she was an urban self-made slut. She had firm breasts, a tight ass, and an independent attitude. Wearing only a gentleman's long sleeve shirt she crushed her cigarette into an ashtray, stood from her chair and smiled. She stuck out her hand and greeted Lori.

"C.C. is the greatest!" April said, "She shows what you can get with her body!" "Oh." Lori raised her eyebrows.

C.C. opened up her shirt and let it fall to the floor. She exposed her beautiful tattooed and pierced body. Each of her nipples pierced with a gold ring. Her belly button pierced with a silver bar and an image of a blazing sun circled it. She placed her right foot on a chair and showed off a golden ring through her clit. She had a ring of red roses around her upper left arm and a pattern of stars down her right. Top of her left breast was a red heart and on the top of her right was a black stallion. She then turned around and bent over. She had a beautiful pattern of wings on her lower back while on the top of her left ass-cheek was a double-heart shaped brand and stamped on her right were the words: "slave to sex". She turned around and in her finale flickered her tongue like a serpent. There was a thick metallic ball.

Lori found herself infatuated with the expressive woman. What could she show her about lust? Her mouth opened in awe. "Oh, my!" she gasped.

Both April and C.C. giggled in chorus. Lori conceded she wasn't going to leave as pure as she walked in. What would she do to her body? How was the housewife permanently mark her body? Lori remembered she admired the ring around April's arm. It was simple and nice. Lori smiled, and pointed to April's arm.

"I want something like that."

Both April and C.C. approved.

"Okay." Said C.C., "But I have a policy, all my customers have to be naked when I tattoo her!"

Lori raised her eyebrow. Since C.C. was already naked, she didn't feel too embarrassed to expose her nudity to yet another stranger. Lori undressed down to her high heels where C.C. felt her up with her eyes. She approached her and started running her hand down Lori's belly then to her snatch.

"You want to think about having your clit pierced?" C.C. asked. Lori blushed, "Oh, heavens no! I couldn't do that. Least not yet." But it did excite her. Really excite her.

"Well sit down in that chair, and we'll get started." Said C.C.

And the marking of Lori's body began.

April stepped out to front where she chatted with Sam while waiting for Lori and her new look. She took out a smoke and leaned against the counter.

"Your friend is really hot!" said Sam, "Is she bi?" April emphatically nodded yes. "She's kinda shy about eatin' pussy... but... I think she really enjoys it. She's a slut!"

Sam laughed. "Good! Is she submissive?" April nodded again, "Very!" "Oh gawd! I need to score that slut!"

In her chair, Lori knew she couldn't go back when the pain bit into her arm. She gritted her teeth and refused to look while C.C. was applying her art. She tried to divert her attention elsewhere. She looked ahead at the bulletin board in front of her filled with 3 x 5 index cards. They were personal ads, most with sexual desires.

"MWF seeks BM for parties. 33yo 35-26-35. Call..." "White married female wants to get into escort business. Want black gentleman to manage me." "Single female - 22 want to teach curious women. Prefer married. Email pic to..." "Black master demands white women to service me and all my friends. Call and leave description at..." "MAKE $$$ DO VIDEOS. ADULT - INTERRACIAL THEMES" "For sale 98 Toyota. Lots of door dings." "Smoke & Mirrors in call escort service. Hiring. Married or single." "MWF looking for well hung black men for pregnancy. No strings or $$$." "Black Male, 21 YO 11 inches. Muscular. Lots of stamina and available for special dates. Call for rates." "Married white couple. Desperate and bankrupt. Wife is beautiful and willing to do anything to save our home. So is husband." "Married white woman wants a baby, husband unable to provide. Don't want to know father. Groups only!" "Husband cheated on me! MWF wants revenge. Black men only! Serious replies please"

"You're done!" said C.C.

Nervous, Lori stood up before the mirror and gazed at her new self. With a wave of dirty pride, Lori smiled. She almost laughed at herself, her old self, as a new woman stood before her. She turned to her side, stuck out her ass and posed her new arm. April peeked in and stepped into the back room nodding.

"You look really sexy! Really hot!" C.C. complimented.

Lori was becoming more infatuated with the artist. She kept herself from panting as C.C. neared her. Her heart would pound a passionate rhythmic beat with ever word she spoke to her. Lori wished there was something she could say to keep her close to C.C. just a little longer.

12