Lori Pt. 02: Lori in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori was hanging there, her head forward, gasping for air. I had no idea if she had come again, but I couldn't see how she could not have, her pussy having received so much attention. From between her pussy lips several large globs fell to the ground. She was swaying a bit so I reached to feel her hands again.

Lori had now been in the standing "X" for about 35 or 40 minutes and I knew that she needed to be moved. Her hands were still warm, so her circulation was not impeded, but I wanted to give her a rest. I spoke to her, asking how she felt but she was still moving her hips, breathing deeply, and she just nodded a little as I asked if she was feeling ok. So I waved Eric and Ted over.

"We need to move her, she's getting tired of standing and her arms and hands need some rest, OK? I need you two to help me get her down and then we're going to put her there, stretch her out and then you can have your turns."

They both said no problem.

I spoke again. "Baby, listen to me..."

Lori had become aware again and she raised her head. "What? What are you doing? Don't let me loose, don't stop them, I'm feeling too good, I need to come again..."

"We're going to move you, I don't want your arms to be hurting, so I'm going to let you lie down and then we'll continue your fucking, OK?"

Her head turned to me and I could see my reflection in her lenses. Her voice was husky, almost hoarse.

"Yeah, do that, but hurry, I'm close and need another cock in me."

I reached for her hands and pulled on the slipknot and held her hands as they came loose, so they didn't fall. At the same time Ted on one side and Eric on the other let loose her ankles and they pulled the ropes from around the tree. Eric and I helped Lori over the sleeping pads and guided her to lie down. She immediately was reaching out for another guy but I pulled the rope on her left wrist and stretched it out to the stake. Lori did not expect to be tied again, as she resisted me for a moment. Ted took her right hand rope and together we secured her to the stakes. Eric took the rope to her left ankle and with Ted helping on her right, secured her to the other stakes, stretching her legs wide.

Lori was now staked out on the ground, still in an "X" but in a much more comfortable position. Her legs were wide, her arms were pulled out from her shoulders and her head was moving from side to side as she sightlessly tried to find out where her next cock was. Her hands were opening and closing as if she were trying to grasp and hold something, a cock, perhaps?

"C'mon, who's next? I need another cock in me, hurry, please hurry."

Ted knelt between her spread legs and put his arms on either side of her body to support his weight. His cock was standing out and he lowered himself so his hardness entered her wet, so very wet cunt. As he entered, Lori moaned loudly, her hips rose to meet his thrusts and her entire torso writhed as they started to fuck.

Lori was able to move a bit more in her new position and she pulled on her ropes, arms and legs bending, her knees rising in an attempt to squeeze Ted's legs. Her head twisted as she encouraged him to move harder and faster. His ass rose and fell, rose and fell.

The rest of us surrounded Lori and Ted. I could feel my hardness and I knew that I wanted her to myself soon. Looking around, I could see the others who had already had Lori were becoming aroused again. I knew that after Eric was done, everybody would want Lori's hole for another go-around, and I felt so much love, and so much pride for Lori. For the thousandth time I was thankful for having a wonderful wife who allowed me to do pretty much anything I wanted to do to her.

Ted grunted his climax, slipped out of Lori's pussy and Eric wasted no time dropping down and entering her. During the shift change I looked at Lori's pussy. I was still amazed and could not get over how slick and shiny she was.

During Eric's fuck, I looked around. Trees and bushes surrounded us and while I knew the road was only a couple of hundred feet away, the flora succeeded in masking sounds, such that everything was silent for us. I had found a private place and I knew I would be bringing Lori back here again and again.

I said that everything was silent for us, but Lori was making enough noise, such that I was glad that we were far from the road and sidewalk. As I found last month, Lori could be loud, enthusiastic and she had no hesitation about telling whoever was in her to keep working harder and harder.

Eric finished and Sean moved forward. He fell on her, entered her and she grunted at his entrance. Of course, since he had come already, he was able to fuck Lori for several minutes. Then, without coming, he left her and David took her. I knew that, since all of us had coated Lori's insides already, there was no rush from any of us to come again.

So, her guys took turns in her, fucking and thrusting for a few minutes, then leaving and letting the next one go. In this manner Lori was ridden constantly for about an hour, one guy after another sinking into her cunt, the cum from the first time lubricating her and she was moved to another plane, one where she could only think about her cunt and how wonderful it felt to have one long, unending cock. Eventually, Lori stopped pulling and writhing and she could only lie there, reveling in the constant friction, and as usual I lost count of her orgasms.

At last, it got much for Eric and he grunted out his second come in my wife. This seemed to have an effect on the others and one by one, everyone orgasmed again, coating Lori's cunt again and again. As Brandon exited her, I again peeked between her thighs.

How can mere words describe what I was witnessing? White cum seeping out of her slit. White cum creeping down her ass cleft. White cum coating her inner thighs. White cum covering her belly. Still warm and wet, succumbing to gravity, the accumulated cum was moving with a glacier's speed down her legs to gather where her body met the pads, such that Lori looked as if she was laying in a pond of cum.

In the sunlight, the liquid took on a silvery, reflective sheen.

"Guys, it's time to go home. I want to spend some time, just me and Lori, y'all understand. I'll call you soon."

Even as I spoke Lori was softly moaning, moving her body, breathing softly. Her guys, as they got dressed, moved over to her and each thanked her, and she said goodbye to each in turn. She had learned not to ask names, so her so-longs were brief.

We were alone. Lori had calmed and was relaxed in her ropes. All she knew was that she was still outside, in the woods, tied, naked and covered with cum, having endured a gangbang, such as she had never even dreamed of a year ago.

"Mike, what now? You gonna let me up, is it time to go home?"

"No, sweetie, I want to do some more now that we're alone, I want some play time just for you and me."

"What do you want, baby? You want to fuck me again, I'm wet enough for you." She gyrated her hips to emphasize that.

I did not answer her. I picked up my t-shirt and walked away, about thirty feet, to the base of a tree, where I would be able to see between her legs. I spread out the t-shirt and sat down. I watched Lori.

As the minutes passed she stretched, pulling on her ropes, flexing her arms and legs. Eventually she turned her head to listen for me, starting to wonder where I was.

"Mike, are you there, where are you, baby?"

I said nothing. I just watched cum creeping out of her slit.

Lori pulled harder and again asked for me. I wanted her to think that I had left her alone, to make her start to worry. I could see that she tried to relax but it didn't work, as she became more restless and a bit agitated. She knew she should not yell out but she raised her voice a little, saying my name.

In a few more minutes Lori would start to think that she had been abandoned, that she was now alone in the woods, naked, tied, blind, covered in the cum of seven guys, vulnerable. She was becoming more agitated, pulling and tugging on her ropes, but of course to no avail: I had placed the stakes deep. She called for me again.

After about ten minutes Lori seemed to accept her situation and slowly calmed. Her movements slowed, her head stopped its swiveling. She stopped calling my name loudly, her voice lowering to a whisper. Long enough, I thought to myself.

I rose and, as quietly as I could, stepped across to her. The years-thick layer of pinestraw muffled my footsteps as I moved to stand next to her. I knelt and slowly, gently ran my finger along the cleft of her pussy. I got the reaction I wanted: a squeal, a big jump, an loud intake of breath, followed by a deep, guttural moan as I pressed on her clit.

"Oh, god, oh, Mike, please, where have you been? I was getting scared..."

Her pussy was soaked in cum, shiny and slick, inflamed and engorged from all the friction she had had to endure the past while. I massaged her clit with my thumb, her opening pulsing, her lips spreading on their own. Another dribble of white oozed out.

I knelt between her thighs and eased my cock into her. Damn! Even after all the fucking Lori was so tight, so warm, and of course, so wet. She moaned and lifted her hips to meet me. I sank completely into her.

It was not my intention to make her come. I had no interest in coming myself at that moment. I just wanted my cock in her, to get covered in the goo that was coating her pussy. I thrust back and forth several times, then withdrew, causing Lori to groan as she became empty. My cock was covered in white streaks, white swirls, a dense mixture of semen.

I moved up to kneel beside her head. Even though she could not see, Lori could still sense me beside her head, and she just had to know what was hovering just above her face. I leaned down, lowering my slimy, cum-covered cock to her face. I laid my cock across her face, not inserting it into her mouth (yet) but placing it across her lips and cheeks. I rubbed back and forth, smearing her face with the whiteness. Her tongue came out and licked me, licking off the liquid. I rose up, angled down and pushed my cock into her mouth, forcing her to accept my hardness and to taste the accumulated juices. Her tongue laved the length and it felt wonderful.

As she pursed her lips to suck me, the cum started to coat her lips and dribble onto her chin and cheeks. I reveled in the sight, her face becoming layered in the sliminess.

I pulled out of her mouth and moved back between her legs. Again, I inserted myself into her sloppy cunt. Again, I moved to her face. Again, I pushed into her mouth. Again, she licked me clean. Again, Lori swallowed the cum, mixed with her own juices, though hers was the minor flavor.

And, as I fucked her, getting my cock coated, I looked down at her. Her tongue poked out and she licked her lips, cleaning the cum off, swirling the tip around her lips and chin, then drawing the accumulated cum in and swallowing.

I repeated this several times, transferring a large quantity of white wetness from her cunt to her mouth. Since cum was forced out of her cunt as I pushed in, my balls were soon soaked. I knelt so as to drop my sack into her mouth, making sure that she cleaned all of me.

And I would have kept on doing this back and forth, but her mouth was starting to have an effect. What I was forcing her to do, the mental concept, together with the friction of her lips and tongue, caused me to become more excited and I started to move in her mouth, started to facefuck her. With one hand holding her chin and the other wrapped in her hair, I tilted her head towards me, allowing me to get deeper in her throat.

I pushed and pushed and I thrust deeper, trying not to choke her, as she tried to move her head to accommodate what I was doing, trying to allow me access to her throat. I held her head, pushing, and Lori was reacting by pulling on her ropes. Her arms jerked and her hands grasped the ropes as she tried to roll her shoulders towards me. It was nice of her to try and I appreciated the effort, but I was past trying to make this easy on her. My cock wanted her mouth and it was taking her mouth and then I pushed deeper and held her head still as I exploded.

Lori had a large amount of cum coating her lips and face, and she had tasted everyone's contributions to her cunt. Now, suddenly, to add to all that, my cum blasted forth, fresh, shooting into the back of her mouth, going down her throat, coating her tongue and the insides of her cheeks. Rhythmically, I moved her head, so her mouth felt as if it was fucking me, and some of my cum seeped out to add to the amount that covered her cheeks. As my orgasm slowed, I relaxed and, using my hand, forced the last dribbles out of my cock and onto her face and onto her lenses.

I let go of her and her head fell back. Lori was gasping hard to get her breath back. I sat back on my heels and looked down at my lovely wife: face and crotch covered in the cum of seven men; blinded; spread-eagled out on the pine straw covered ground; hands and feet tied with ropes, stretched out to stakes driven deep in the ground; surrounded by trees in the open air.

A beautiful sight.

Our time was about over. I let Lori stay there a few more minutes: completely relaxed, she did not move at all. At last, I loosened her ankles, then her wrists and removed the lenses from her face. She needed my help to sit up and I got the bottle of PowerAde (blue, of course) from the bin. She took it and guzzled half quickly. I held her for a few minutes and then helped her to stand. I got the towel from the bin and gently wiped her, her face and belly. She moaned as I patted her pussy and she held onto me, her legs getting shaky.

I found her dress and helped her to pull it on. I got dressed and put our paraphernalia in the bin and put it behind the trees.

"Are we taking that with us?"

"Nah, I'll come back for it tomorrow, or maybe just leave it for next time. Right now I want to get you home, so you can get some rest, ok?"

"Yeah, can we stop and get something to eat first? I'm hungry."

Hungry? With her tummy full of, well, you know...

Lori snuggled next to me and I could smell the strong scent of cum on her breath.

"Sure, baby, let's do that."

I took her hand and led her thru the trees, back to the sidewalk. Lori was walking slow and a bit wide kneed, obviously from her sore pussy. After all, she had been used for a couple of hours and her pussy had been penetrated many, many times.

It was starting to be dusk, but there was still a lot of light for us. I turned to the right and led her a few feet to a large rock, next the sidewalk.

"Lori, baby, sit here while I get the car. I'm not gonna make you walk back."

She nodded in gratitude.

I jogged back and ten minutes later pulled up to the curb beside her. I helped her into the seat, over which I had spread a towel, but before she settled, I pulled up her skirts so her ass was touching the terrycloth. I got in but before driving away, I reached over, pulled up her skirts and tucked everything in the seatbelt, exposing her pretty and very wet pussy. She relaxed in her seat and I think she fell asleep before we left the park.

~~~~~~~~~~

As I drive us home, I think to myself, what to do next month? I'm liking the idea of an actual kidnapping, possibly taking her as she leaves work, being rough with her, simulating a rape. That would require a LOT of planning. And I think of her having a visitor every evening for a month. That sounds very attractive.

I'll let you know.

12