Lori, the Cable Girl

Story Info
She is seduced into committing lesbian acts.
12.2k words
4.53
137k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RavenSSS
RavenSSS
197 Followers

This is an erotic story that depicts sex between women. If this is not something you are comfortable reading, don't go any further.

*

When Aleta graduated from university with a degree in journalism, she went to work for an upscale woman's magazine. She worked as a copy editor and wrote some of the articles. After eleven years she had risen to assistant editor of the magazine and was making a six-figure income. Then the bubble burst; the economy began to tank, and eventually the magazine failed. Aleta found herself without a job and without any severance pay.

After hunting for a similar position for fourteen months, she realized that there were too many other women with better resumes than she had, and there weren't enough magazine jobs for them. By this time, her bank account was depleted, and she thought she had better take any job that would put food on the table. She worked free-lance for another magazine, but it was a plodding, dead end situation. After less than a year, that magazine failed, and Aleta found herself pounding the pavement again. After that loss, she had sold her high-rise apartment and was living on the meager proceeds from a distressed sale in a buyer's market. Fortunately, she had been able to pay off the mortgage and didn't owe anything to the bank.

She moved from the city to a small urban community and rented a small house that had been the maids' quarters on a large estate. The main house had burned to the ground several years before and had never been rebuilt; the previous owners had walked away from the ruins after the insurance company had paid their claim. The town council had the house remains removed and took possession of the two bedroom, two-bath house that Aleta now rented.

The house, which was to the rear of the estate and hidden by a copse of trees, was actually two apartments; each with a large bedroom, bath, a small sitting room, and a walk-in closet that were separated by a large area containing a living/dining area and a kitchen. A three-car garage was connected to the rear of the house. In former times, the house was the home of two of the maids working for the estate owners, but it was now a single home for Aleta.

Aleta's neighbors on either side were more than a hundred yards away and hidden from view by the trees around the house. At first, Aleta felt isolated, but as time went by, she welcomed the seclusion.

Unfortunately, her reserves were running very low. Being picky, she hadn't accepted an assignment for longer than she cared to remember. Finally, she had become desperate and had sworn she'd take the next writing assignment that was offered. The following week, she received an offer that made her regret the oath. A men's magazine had offered her an assignment to write a lengthy article that turned her stomach and froze her blood.

She had been asked to write an article on finding a straight woman and turning her into a lesbian. The worst aspect was that it had to be a first hand accomplishment. After a week of soul searching, she had decided to turn it down. She was straight and had never had a girl/girl experience. She wasn't about to start now at the ripe old age of thirty-six. Aleta had sat down at her computer intending to email the magazine with her refusal. But when things start to go wrong, everything goes wrong; the ISP connection didn't work. She noticed that the modem lights were not on. She tried all the little tricks that she knew to reconnect, but nothing worked. Aleta called the cable company and explained the problem. When the cable company failed to reestablish a connection through an office technical procedure, they made an appointment to send out a technician to fix the problem.

The appointment had been made for ten in the morning -- that morning --, but it was almost four in the afternoon and still no technician -- as of yet. Finally, at a few minutes to four, there was a knock on the door, and Aleta answered it to find the cutest little blonde with a beautiful smile standing there with a tool case in her hand.

"Ms. Devon?" the girl asked. "Hi, I'm Lori. I'm sorry, but the technician who was supposed to fix your cable had to work on a commercial site problem that he hasn't been able to finish yet. I'm a temp; I'll try to fix your problem, but I want to let you know that this is really not my expertise." Lori rambled on, "I've only been working this week, and I've not had much training. Actually, the tech whose place I'm taking will be back tomorrow, Saturday, and, hopefully, he will be able to reestablish your Internet connection after the weekend. I'll look at your modem; if that's the problem, I'll replace it, but if it's something more than that, you'll have to wait for the other tech. Okay?"

Aleta groaned but stepped aside and asked the hottie to come in. Aleta led the girl into the sitting room where her computer was and pointed out the cable modem. When Lori bent over to check the modem, Aleta watched the girl's tight jeans stretch across her lush bottom. Aleta thought to herself, "If I were to try to turn a straight girl, I think this would be the one. Wait! What the hell am I thinking? I must be getting desperate to even have a thought like that."

When Lori straightened up, she turned and smiled, "Yep, it's the modem that's bad. That's the good news. The bad news is that I don't have that model in my truck. It's one of the newer ones, and I'll have to get one from the office. Tell you what, Ms. Devon, I have to get to the bank before it closes, so I'll go back to the office and pick up a modem; this is my last day on this temp job, so I'll sign out, turn in my keys and tools, then I'll go to the bank, cash a check and return here with the new modem. If you'll sign this work order that I've already been here and fixed the connection, I'll file it; that'll save me time, so I don't have to go back with the form. Okay?"

"Yes, it's a lot better than having to wait until Monday for a technician who may or may not show up," replied Aleta.

"Okay, see ya later," Lori said as she walked through the door.

________________________


When the cable girl returned in a taxi, and replaced the modem, Aleta stammered, "Uh, Lori, if you have nothing else to do this evening, would you like to have dinner here; that is if you like what I made? It's beef stroganoff, which is my specialty."

"Oh my gosh, yes," the girl replied. "I've been in this town almost two weeks, and I haven't had a decent meal since I arrived; unless you consider that McDonald's has decent food. Could you drive me over to my motel, so I can get a change of clothes?"

"You look fine, Lori. You can wash up here; I was ready to sit down to eat," answered Aleta. She led Lori into the second bedroom at the end of the house and showed her the bathroom. I'll bring you a towel in just a moment."

When Aleta brought the face towel, Lori's face was wet -- and she was topless. Aleta felt a lump in her throat, tried to speak, but only managed a squeaky, "I'm sorry."

"Oh don't be, Ms. Devon. I'm the one who should apologize. I was so sweaty from working all day that I wanted to wash under my arms. Could I ask you for some deodorant or would you not want me to use yours?" the girl asked.

"I'd be fine with you using mine. I'll get it from my bathroom," Aleta managed to say, "and please call me Aleta."

"I'll just come with you, so you don't have to walk back here. I'll bring my blouse and bra with me," said the girl.

Out of the corner of her eye, Aleta could see Lori's firm round breasts bobbing as she walked with her. When they walked into Aleta's bathroom, the girl seemed nonchalant about her breasts being bare. She took the proffered container, raised one arm, applied the deodorant under her arm, then repeated it with the other arm; then she handed the deodorant back to Aleta, who found herself staring at the girl's beautiful breasts. Aleta managed to shake her head to clear it, and led the way to the dining area as Lori buttoned up her -blouse.

"I hope you don't mind. I didn't put my bra back on; it's the one I've been working in, and it's stained and sweaty," she explained.

Aleta told herself she didn't mind as she stared again at the girl's chest. The blouse was tight fitting, and Lori's nipples were poking the thin material. "Oh my god," thought Aleta. "I have told myself that I wanted nothing to do with another woman, and here I am ogling this child's body. What is wrong with me? Has my situation caused me to go berserk?"

When they sat down to eat, the conversation turned to how the two women came to be in this small town. Lori volunteered that she had been raised in a series of foster homes; that she had taken technical courses in high school and at a one year technical college later; and that she worked while attending school and saved enough money to leave the rural community where she had grown up. She couldn't leave it fast enough.

Aleta told Lori about her job situation, and why she had rented this out-of-the-way cottage.

Lori looked about her and exclaimed, "This is such a nice place, Aleta! It looks like a chalet with its wood paneling and beamed ceiling. It's quite unusual for this area."

"It is nice. I think it was a guesthouse at one time; then it was a residence for the hired help for the estate. I don't think it was ever meant to be a regular cottage," Aleta said.

The two women talked well into the evening; they had had wine during dinner and continued sipping while they talked. "Aleta, I am really tipsy. I better not have any more wine, or I'll never get back to my motel.

"Well, if you're feeling tipsy, you can use the other bedroom tonight and go back in the morning," the woman advised. "I have a long t-shirt that you can use for a nightshirt. Go ahead to the bedroom, and I'll bring it to you."

When Aleta took the t-shirt to Lori, she found the girl sound asleep on top of the sheets. Instead of waking her, Aleta opened the girl's jeans and slid them down off of her shapely legs. She lingered over Lori's cute little feet. She had a sudden urge to fondle them or even kiss them; however, she stifled the urge. She bent over Lori's sprawled body until her face was inches from the girl's panty covered crotch; she sniffed and wrinkled her nose at the pungent aroma emanating from the girl's genitals. The girl needed a bath, badly. Well, that could wait until morning. She covered Lori as best she could and went to her own bedroom.

________________________

"Aleta. Aleta," Lori whispered loudly.

The woman awoke with a start. Sunlight was pouring in through the window illuminating Lori's wet, naked body.

"Aleta, the face towel wasn't enough to dry me off. Do you have a bath towel I can use?" queried the girl.

Aleta's mouth went dry at the sight of the girl's lovely body, but she managed to get up and get a large towel from the linen closet. She couldn't take her eyes away from the petite, slim-waisted, well-proportioned figure.

"Here Lori; use this. I'm sorry I didn't leave it in your bathroom last night," the woman managed to say.

Lori took the towel, and holding the ends, flipped it over her head and began toweling her back. Her breasts swayed with the toweling motion as she left the room. Aleta watched the girl's bottom swish back and forth to the toweling as she walked away. Aleta's mouth went dry again. At least she wasn't salivating. She thought, "What is happening to me? Why does the sight of this nude girl stimulate me? Has my sexual orientation suddenly changed? Thinking about the magazine assignment all week must have caused this interest in other women. Maybe I should consider writing the article. My gawd. How can I even contemplate having sex with a woman? That has never even occurred to me before."

Aleta took a quick shower and rushed into the kitchen; Lori had made coffee, and the two women made scrambled eggs and toast. During the meal, Aleta asked the girl more questions about herself.

"I graduated from high school at seventeen and tech school just before my nineteen birthday. My foster father kept making sexual innuendos during my teens, but he never touched me. When I had my eighteenth birthday, he said, 'Now you're legal.' Then he took every opportunity to touch me, but he didn't try to get physical. He and his wife were still responsible for me.

"Then when I received a tech school certificate, he gave me beer to 'celebrate'. Aleta, I can't handle alcohol, as you saw last night with only two glasses of wine, and I went to bed feeling woozy. I woke up later, and he was touching my ass. I screamed, and my foster mother came rushing in; she accused me of luring her husband into my bedroom for sex; she screamed at me and told me to get out of their house. That's really why I came here. I wanted to get away from both of them."

There was a long pause. Neither of the women knew what to say. Then Lori said, "Thanks for everything, Aleta. I really have to go to the motel, change clothes, and go apartment hunting. The motel costs $350 a week, and that's really a lot more than I can afford." Lori rambled on again, "I'd like a furnished apartment for about $500 a month. I know that's going to be a stretch. When I first came here, I looked for something I'd like, but the rent was usually over a thousand a month. I don't want to be tied to a lease that is above my ability to pay. I may not be able to find a job that pays more than minimum wage. That's why I'm living at a motel. I don't have to sign a lease and can pay week by week. That gives me time to go apartment hunting.

Aleta thought, 'I have got to send this gorgeous child away before I succumb to this insane...'; however, she said, "Lori, would you consider moving into my other bedroom. I really could use the money, and if you can afford $500 a month, that would help me considerably. You wouldn't have to keep looking for a furnished apartment and could focus on job hunting," Aleta suggested, knowing this could be a huge mistake. She had spoken from her emotions, not her head.

"Are you serious? Do you mean it? This is such a beautiful place. You could rent that room -- really a suite -- for a lot more than five hundred dollars. I looked at lesser places that rented for over a thousand dollars. Wait, I'm not trying to talk you out of renting it to me. I'll take it. Forget what I said. What do I have to do for it? You want my first-born child, right? I'd be your cook and maid to get that suite. Would I get to use the rest of the house, too? OOH, you're pulling my leg, aren't you? This is a joke, isn't it? That's cruel, Aleta," moaned Lori.

"No, you can have the room for $500; no strings attached. After you get a job, you can decide what the room is really worth to you, but for now, five hundred is fine. If you want to rent it by the week because you're short of cash, we can do that, too," Aleta assured her.

Lori rushed over to Aleta and hugged her; her firm breasts pressing into Aleta's; she kissed Aleta gently on the mouth. Aleta felt a twinge in her loins. "This is not going to work," Aleta thought. "I'm going to be permanently turned on -- and by another female. This child is just too sensual."

"Would a flat $120 a week be alright?" asked Lori. "That would help me keep on a budget."

"Oh sure, that would be fine. What about food? Do you want to split expenses?" asked Aleta.

"Wow! Yes, food and utilities, too. I'd have to pay for those if I had my own apartment. I'm so excited that I feel like dancing. Hey, I better go pick up my suitcases and laptop at the motel before 11:00 check out time. I'll call a cab."

"Just take my car, Lori. Here are the keys," offered Aleta.

"I have one errand to run, and then I'll be back. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you, Aleta," gushed Lori as she rushed out to Aleta's car.

"Call me if you have to be gone longer," called out Aleta, as she stood in the doorway.

"I don't have a cell phone. I can't afford one, and I don't have anyone to call anyway. I used the one from the cable company to stay in touch with the office, but I had to turn it in, yesterday," Lori yelled back. "I'll drive back here before I go anywhere else."

"I really don't know her," thought Aleta. "What if she takes my car and drives away? She has no ties here, and I don't even know her last name. Maybe I'm too trusting. A girl that beautiful could be a scam artist; anyone would trust her on her looks alone."

Her concerns were in vain. An hour and a half later, Lori pulled into the driveway; she brought a bouquet of flowers into the house and handed them to Aleta. "I can't thank you enough for your generosity, Aleta," she gushed. "I also picked up some wine, a steak, and some white asparagus spears for dinner. I am so going to enjoy living with you."

Aleta thought she detected tears swimming in the girl's eyes. She felt guilty when she recalled what she had been planning while Lori was away.

After all the soul searching she had done before and after Lori came into the picture, Aleta decided that 'beggars can't be choosers' and that she had better take the assignment. The men's magazine was a sleazy rag, but she had run through her options, and this magazine was the only one, so far, to offer any assignment. The money she would receive would tide her over for a few months, and maybe by that time, she could find another assignment from a better magazine or find a job that had perquisites: medical insurance, for one.

The problem with taking the assignment was that she'd have to use Lori. She didn't know whom else to involve in the scheme. She hated to try to something like that on such a sweet girl, but what choice did she have? She had to pay her bills. "Heaven help me," she thought. "At least, I am physically attracted to the child. It could have been worse if I had to have sex with someone who didn't turn me on. I wonder if I'm actually bi, or if this is a one time infatuation?"

During dinner that evening, she tried feeling Lori out as to her sexual orientation; fortunately or maybe unfortunately, Lori was as straight as an arrow. "That makes two of us," Aleta thought, "or does it? Maybe I'm a latent lesbian. No, I still like men. I just haven't had good luck with them."

________________________

Sunday morning, Aleta walked into the living area to find Lori curled up on the sofa; she was wearing only a t-shirt and white cotton panties. Aleta felt that twinge in her genitals again.

"Good morning, Aleta. There's fresh coffee in the kitchen. I didn't make breakfast because I didn't know if you'd sleep late or not. I love this house and the area. I went out dressed like this to get the Sunday paper. No one can see this house or grounds from the road, and the neighbors are too far away. I almost walked out as the paperboy was bicycling up the drive. Wouldn't he have been shocked to see a half naked girl? I stopped myself just in time and jumped back through the doorway. If he did see me, it was just for a nanosecond." Lori stretched and yawned; her breasts made themselves eminently visible through the thin cotton shirt. Aleta felt an even stronger twinge in her pussy. Her breath caught in her throat and she quickly averted eyes but too late. She knew definitely now that she had the hots for this girl. Well, let the games begin.

At lunch on Monday, Lori told Aleta that she had a confession to make, "I have been job hunting on my laptop, but, Aleta, I haven't been able to find a permanent job. However, the temp agency offered me another gig with the cable company starting in two weeks for a week or two. I had to commit because there was nothing else on the horizon. This is what I wanted to tell you: I jumped at the chance of being able to live with you. I couldn't have afforded first and last months' rent and a security deposit on an apartment even if I could afford over a thousand a month -- which I can't. That doesn't mean this was my last choice. I love this place and having you as a roommate. You're so easy to get along with."

RavenSSS
RavenSSS
197 Followers