Loric and Eliara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scargazer
scargazer
11 Followers

Then she suddenly sits up.

Still in a sexual stupor, Loric could only gasp befuddled at the loss of warmth on his cockstem. "Whuh..? Eliara?"

A purple sparkle of light flickers from Eliara's forehead. "Loric, we are needed back at the fortress. The High Wizard has arrived at the gates!"

Loric groans and grasps his cock in frustration. Eliara could only give a resigned smile. The King erupted in a throaty chuckle. "Aye lass... the worst timing! Blast der Wizard back to the Nine Hells!" But the interruption was inevitable. The dwarf grudgingly puts his clothes and armor back on, in a surly fashion.

Eliara's dress is in tatters, so Loric gives his overcoat and cloak to the Queen. "Ye got enough magic to get us back, yer Grace?" the King asks, as the lovers slip back into their official roles.

The Queen nods, as the King stands beside her. "Are you ready, my King?" she questions, planting a kiss on the dwarf's forehead. King Loric holds her chin and kisses Queen Eliara's puckered lips with hunger, the elf opening her mouth and suckling on the dwarf's tongue. They stop, holding the other tightly in their arms, not wanting to let go. King Loric sighs.

"If we must," he says in resignation.

In a blink of light, the royals teleport back to the fortress, clasping each other's hands.

Nearby, the spying kobold orgasms with a flourish.

scargazer
scargazer
11 Followers
12