Lori's Lesson

Story Info
Lori was such a bitch to the man at the gas station - oops!
2.6k words
4.23
57k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"$3.19 a gallon?" Lori scrutinized the price of gas as she pulled into the station. She sighed, annoyed at the price – and more annoyed that there was a car in front of her, waiting in line for the pump. She tapped her fingers against the steering wheel, turned the music up a little higher and waited.

The sun was beginning to set. It was almost six and all she wanted to go was get home, shower and curl up in bed. This was not how she thought she'd feel, even on a Thursday night, at at the young age of 26 – but as it turned out, working a grown up job made you... well, tired. All the time. But tomorrow was Friday and then she could go out to the club with her girlfriends and pretend she was still in college and daddy was still paying the bills.

The car at the pump pulled away and the car in front of Lori pulled up – but for what felt like forever, no one got out to pump gas. Getting frustrated, Lori honked her horn and was met, a few moments later, with the middle finger out of the window. She looked around and noticed another spot open. Well, sort of – there was another car dilly-dallying instead of pulling in. Lori jerked her car forward, flipping returning the finger to the other car and pulled into the new spot.

As she got out and swiped her card, the red truck she'd cut off honked his horn. Snottily, she waved him off and proceeded to pump gas. A man got out of the truck and approached her, his face neutral, his demeanor polite.

"Um. Excuse me, but I was waiting in line," he said tentatively.

"Yeah, so was I. I saw an open spot and I took it. You were busy texting or wacking off or whatever," Lori claimed. She was not going to feel bad for some little dweeb who couldn't stick up for himself anyway. When he didn't respond or move, she glanced over at him. He was quite tall, probably nearing 6" – much bigger than her 5"2' height. His muscles were well-defined and, she thought, if he didn't seem like such a pussy, his radiating blue eyes and dark hair might even make him a hottie. But as of right now, with him staring at her in such a pathetic, imploring way, he was just getting annoying to her. "Look, why don't you be a good little boy, go sit in your car and wait? I will be done in just a second." When he didn't move, she waved a hand at him dismissively and turned away.

After a few more seconds, she heard his footsteps moving away from her. She rolled her eyes, finished pumping her gas – a full tank, just to annoy him like he'd annoyed her, even though she couldn't really afford it – and then got back into her car, waving snarkily at him as she pulled away.

After a few blocks, she glanced behind her. She could swear that was the same car from the gas station. What was he doing? She shook her head as if to shake the thoughts from her head, turned up her radio and sang loudly to drown out any thoughts.

When she turned onto her street a few minutes later, the red truck turned with her. By this time, her heart started to pound. She took her phone out and dialed 911 – and as she pulled into her house, she poised her finger over the dial button if he tried to come with her. But he didn't – the red truck kept going. She watched as the tail lights faded down the street and the car turned on the next block.

Lori closed her eyes and took a deep breath. False alarm. Maybe, she thought honestly to herself, this was her conscience considering karma. But karma didn't exist, that was silly. Finally, she tucked her phone away and gathered her things. She unlocked her front door and turned on every light in the house. Most of the time, she liked living alone – but this was one time when she wished she didn't. Lori stripped her work clothes off and threw them into the laundry hamper, which was overflowing. Saturday was laundry day. She scurried, naked, to the shower.

Lori turned some light music and slipped into the shower, turning the heat up to high. After that, she washed and conditioned her long dark curls, the thick hair cascading down to her ass almost. She soaped up and cleaned her creamy, curvy body of 140lbs, including her soft C-sized breasts. She shaved all her shaveable parts and then just relaxed in the heat and steam of the shower.

Finally, after what was probably almost an hour, she turned the water off and wrapped herself in her fluffy lavender towel. She went into her bedroom and turned the music off. She was exhausted. Still, she went into her nightly ritual of drying her hair and lotioning her body to keep the skin soft. She pulled on a long t-shirt that went halfway down her thighs. She didn't wear panties to bed because she loved the feeling of being "free" at night.

Lori crawled into her gigantic king-sized bed, yawning as she did so, and turned the TV on. Infomercials – fun. She considered momentarily masturbating or even calling Chad, her boyfriend, but to her horror, made the decision that she was too tired.

She snuggled down in the bed and turned the light off. She laid there in the dark, watching an infomercial about an all in one blender – state of the art, one of a kind, the ad said – and as the images flickered in front of her face, her eyes slowly slid closed. She fell into a peaceful sleep.

Lori woke up with a start. The room was utterly dark. The TV was off – perhaps she'd turned it off. She glanced over at her alarm clock – 2:27am. Why had she woken? The house was silent and she was tired. She wanted to go back to sleep. And yet...her nerves were on end. She listened hard but heard nothing. She glanced around the deep blackness of her room but there was no movement.

She sighed deeply, realizing she was just spooked from earlier. She made a silent vow not to provoke strangers in the future and forced herself to close her eyes.

And then she heard it. A slight movement, here in her bedroom, and the intake of a soft breath. Her eyes flew open and her heart started to pound. She was frozen, but slowly turned her head to the side. Her eyes were adjusting to the dark and she was trying desperately to locate her cell phone. But damn – she couldn't see enough yet.

There it was again. A movement, the telltale stirring of motionless air, a deep breath. And this time, she heard the sound of fabric moving. She couldn't help it, her eyes sought out the noise. Now she saw it. Now she saw the darker outline of a man against the darkness. And he was close. He was maybe a foot away from her. She felt a scream welling up inside of her but nothing came out. She couldn't even breath, she just held her breath.

He came closer. She made her move fast, lurching herself in the opposite direction, knowing that she knew her house better in the dark than he did. She could escape him and get help. But then, she screamed – because as she lurched herself away from him, he grabbed a handful of those thick dark curls and yanked her back.

He slammed his hand down over her mouth, so hard that tears welled up in her eyes and her mouth throbbed. It worked.. it both silenced her and subdued her. One thing was for sure: she was a pussy when it came to pain. And fuck, that hurt. He held his hand against her mouth just hard enough that she couldn't move.

He curled his hand against her lips, forcing her mouth open, his other hand moving up quickly to push something against her lips – some kind of fabric, pushing it into her mouth, stuffing her mouth so full of it that she felt like she would gag. His hand recovered her stuffed mouth.

His other hand pulled the covers down and moved down to his own pants. To her horror, she saw his hands at work on himself and realized his plan. NO, she thought to herself. NO, not me. This kind of thing doesn't happen to ME.

The man climbed onto the bed, pushing his full weight over Lori's petite little body. She clamped her legs closed and pushed her hands against his chest, determined to get him off of her. His left hand jammed down on her mouth harder, causing such intense pain, holding her in place while his right hand grabbed the hand closest to him and pinned it down.

He jammed his knee against Lori's knees, using sheer strength to force it between both of hers. She clenched hard, trying to prevent him, but it hurt so bad and his strength easily overpowered hers. With a sob, she felt his knee force hers apart and faster than she could really process, he had both his knees between hers, forcing her little legs apart.

His hand released her mouth and grabbed at her shirt, pulling it up enough to expose her bald little cunt. He growled animalistically, finding her without panties. Even with one hand ineffectually trying to stop him (because he was still holding the other down by her wrist) he rubbed his cock, rock hard and bare, between her pussy lips until he felt her little hole. With a grunt of excitement, he grabbed her flailing wrist and held it down. And with one hard, violent thrust, he jammed his hips forward, forcing the full length of his cock into her tight, pink little cunt.

Her body tensed beneath him in pain, feeling her pussy raped, violated, legs spread around this strange man like a fucking whore. His thick cock was buried into her small hole as deeply as he could get it. He stilled his movement, leaving it buried, twitching slightly from the excitement of completely dominating this little girl.

Growling slightly, he finally started to move. He ground his hips against her, reveling in the feeling of her little cunt wrapped around him, enveloping him in pure, unfiltered pleasure, forcing her to feel the full length of his cock moving inside of her. He bared down against her, his fingers tightening against her wrists, squeezing them until they hurt, pressing them into her mattress until she wants to scream – but she can't. She just lays there, legs spread to open herself up to him, allowing him to use her.

He pulled his hips back and then slammed them forward, grunting each time with pleasure, listening to her muffled little gasps of pain and shock, fucking her harder and deeper to hurt her more.

He leaned over, his mouth dancing against her shirt until he found her breast, wishing it were bare but making use. He bit her through her shirt, sinking his teeth against her breast almost as hard as he can, his cock hardening and his pace picking up as she let out a muffled scream.

He released the breast, as well as a hand. He reached up to grip the little bitch by her neck, tightening his hand around it and pushing her down into the bed as hard as he did with her wrist. He could feel her start to struggle and growled, trying not to cum.

"Listen closely, little whore," he whispered to her. She was panicked by not breathing but he knew she was trying to listen. "This is happening. I will release your hands. If you fight me, I will hit you so hard you will pass out and you won't know what I am doing to you. Lay still like a good little bitch and let me use you. Let me rape you. Do you understand?"

Her hand was now gripping his, a vain attempt to pull it off of her throat. But she heard him and nodded quickly. He released her throat and saw her chest rise quickly in the dark as she gasped for breath. He released her other wrist and like the good whore she was, she gripped the bed covers and laid still for him.

He growled again, hips slamming her so that she bounced against the bed, tiny little noises resuming. Her little pussy was becoming increasingly slick and he chuckled to himself, realizing that she might enjoy this more than she realized.

He pulled her shirt up, exposing her breasts as she stiffened her body again, not liking this new violation. His teeth locked around one nipple and bit down, his cock hardening again as she sobbed frantically against the panties shoved into her mouth. He felt her hands tightening against the sheets, gripping them hard. He slid a hand up, running his thumbs across her cheeks, excited to find them drenched with tears.

Finally, done playing with her, he picked up his pace. His gripped the little bitch by her hips and pounded into her as hard as he can, using her for all she was worth to him, noting that her legs spread wider, more accommodating, and that she arched against him. This little whore knew how to fuck.

He leaned over her to whisper in her ear, feeling her little pussy tighten around him. "Do you want to cum? Are you my little whore? Hmm?" he asked softly, wondering if this could really be what he feels coming on, wondering if she was such a whore that she would cum as someone raped her. He slid a hand up her stomach and chest, closing it around her throat again, squeezing.

She shook her head adamantly, but her body said otherwise. She was so wet he could hear the sounds with each thrust now, her body is tensed, pussy tightening. He squeezed her throat hard, cutting off her air, feeling her little body thrash, panicked, scared.. and it sent him over the edge. He growled harshly into her ear and buried himself a final time, grinding his cock into her as violently as he could as he came, pumping all of his cum into her open little pussy. And as he came, he felt her body give way and the spasms overtake her. He heard the gasp of surprise as he released her throat. Her trembling legs were locked against his sides as her hands frantically slid over the covers.

And as much as he thought she was a selfish little bitch that he couldn't stand because of the gas station incident, he felt a throb of fondness at this particularly vulnerable moment for her, when she was forced into an orgasm against her will. His hand automatically sought out hers, fingers sliding between hers, hands clenching together. Her eyes widened as she looked at him in the darkness.

"Good girl," he whispered, still pumping his hips, "cum like the little whore you are. Good girl, such a good little whore..good whore," he whispered to her as the orgasm passed. Her chest was heaving as he pulled himself from her wet, spasming cunt and slid out of bed, tucking himself into his briefs and buttoning his pants. "Next time, don't be such a bitch to strangers," he advised as he slipped from the bedroom, into the dead of night.

Lori laid there, panting, mouth still stuffed full, her rapists cum slick inside of her pussy, still twitching from leftover orgasm. "Oh my god," she whispered.