Lori's New Lover

Story Info
He's the last person in the world she'd suspect.
2.2k words
4.22
93k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Torachan
Torachan
10 Followers

John watched in amazement as his baby sister removed her bikini top in their parents back yard. Lori was fresh out of her first year of college, so he knew she'd definitely be more open than she was when she had left. But he never guessed she be so bold as to suntan topless in the middle of their backyard. He thought of all the perverts and pigs in the neighborhood, and how they certainly wouldn't mind Lori's new habit.

Lori was a beautiful young woman, who had just celebrated her nineteenth birthday. She was short and very curvy. She had 36C tits that peaked in dark, rosy nipples, a smooth, flat tan stomach that widened out into the fullest hips John had ever laid eyes upon. He brown shoulder length hair was tied up in a ponytail, and she was currently on her back, oblivious to everything, just catching some sun.

While staring, still somewhat shocked at his sister, John realized he had instinctively reached into his pants, and was stroking his cock to it's full eight inch hardness. He suddenly stopped what he was doing, disgusted at him self for jerking off to the sight of his topless sibling.

He tried to calm himself down, and looked out the window again, to see if she was still there. Not only was she still there, but she had just begun rubbing baby oil all over her taught, luscious body. That he could handle well enough. However what happened next would blow his mind.

Lori looked around to make sure no one was watching, and removed her bikini bottoms, revealing a smooth, fully shaved pussy, complete with a clit so large the very top of it was poking out. Okay so she was naked, and she looked great naked, John could handle that. But just then, Lori's hand trailed between her legs, and started rubbing her overly large clit. She was slow at first, but quickly picked up tempo, as she slipped two fingers of her other hand deep inside her hole, and began fingering herself furiously. Disobeying his previous command, his prick rose to hardness again. It was no use. John resigned himself to his fate, and stroked himself greedily, trying to keep in time with Lori's finger fucking. Just as her body shook with what he was sure was an explosive orgasm, long strings of cum shot out of his dick, and shot up so high they hit the ceiling. John flopped back on his bed, breathing hard. That had been the most intense orgasm of his life. He quickly made a decision. If jerking off to her was that good, then fucking her had to be amazing. And he would do it, whether she liked it or not. Lori came in the house fully clothed a few minutes later, and John was waiting for her in the kitchen, having a glass of iced tea. He did not want to betray to her that he had just jerked his meat to the sight of her taught naked body, but as soon as she walked in the kitchen, he remembered her cutely puckered nipples, the smooth, bronze skin of her belly, and mostly, that clit her pussy hid, the kind that was just begging to be sucked on. He was suddenly happy he was sitting down, because his prick was once more standing at full attention.

"Hey big brother," She said sweetly, opening the cabinet, and standing on her tiptoes to get a glass. The t-shirt she had thrown on over her bathing suit rose with her, and John could see each cheek of her beautiful ass, right there in front of him. What he wouldn't give to just reach out and grab her, bend her over the table right now and-

"Are you listening to me, John?" Lori was asking. She had grabbed her cup, and gone to the refrigerator for the tea. Her nipples were peaking out at him from behind the shirt. "I must have gotten lost in thought, no what did you say, sis?" He asked, in what he was hoping was an innocent voice. He couldn't take this anymore. He had to have her.

"I asked if you were going to be home tonight, dipweed. I have a friend coming over. A boyfriend actually," she added, taking a long gulp of her iced tea. John suddenly had an idea.

"Yes, Lori I will be home tonight. I'll be home all night, I don't have any plans at all." He delighted in the desperate expression on her face. She didn't want him to be home, which confirmed his theory that her plans for the evening were less than innocent.

"You wont even be out for an hour?" She asked pleadingly. He shook his head, reveling in the plan that was forming in his mind. "Well, all right then, will you at least stay downstairs?" She asked. Grinning wickedly to himself, he nodded. Nightfall had come, and the little twerp Lori had invited over was knocking on the door. John had purposely taken too long in the shower, to ensure that Lori would still be in there when her friend showed up. John answered the door, to find a greasy, long haired no-good punk in a leather jacket smoking a cigarette, who, instead of asking for Lori, just called into the house, "Yo, Lori, you here?!"

"Lori went out," John told him, watching the shocked expression on the guy's face. "She said something about not having time for losers, and she went out with her friends." He slammed the door before the guy had time to respond, and turned to get to work on the rest of the plan. Lori was in her room after her shower, combing her wet hair, in front of her mirror, completely naked. She had left her door ajar, probably in hopes that loser guy would just walk in. So John did just walk in. She turned to see who it was, and upon seeing her brother, shrieked and covered herself. "Dammit, John, what are you doing?! Knock first asshole!"

"Relax, Lor, I just wanted to tell you that some guy called while you in the shower, he said he had some other stuff to do tonight, and he'd be here around midnight."

"Midnight? Fuck, wont mom and dad be home by then?" She asked, looking entirely panicked. John simply nodded, knowing full well their parents had gotten a hotel room for the night. He sighed, and said, finally, "But if you like, I can let him in through the garage door. I'll be up for awhile." Lori squealed and thanked him, kissing him on the cheek, and pressing her body against him in a hug. John pulled away from her before she could feel the raging hard-on that pushed up in his shorts.

At five to midnight, John crept down to the basement, and flipped the switch on the fuse box that would turn the power off in Lori's room. He didn't want her turning the light on and seeing who was really there. Then slowly, he crept up the stairs, and pushed her door open. She was laying on her bed, on top of the covers, completely naked, and fast asleep. She had been waiting all right, but she had no idea what was in store. "Lori," he whispered, knowing his sister was a light sleeper, and sure enough, she woke and sat up in bed.

"Travis?" she asked, reaching for her bedside lamp. When it did not click on, John whispered, "The power's out, your brother told me when he let me in. This will be more fun with the lights out anyway, wont it?" He asked, crawling next to her on the bed. she giggled, and he moved in to kiss her lips.Her lips were soft and sweet, her mouth parted slightly, inviting his tongue in, and gently, he massaged her tongue with his. She was sighing into his mouth, and running her fingers through John's own long hair, which he was now thankful for not having cut before she cam home. He ran his finger along her abs, and rested his palm on her firm, smooth tit. He began rubbing her entire globe softly, then moved his hand in smaller, firmer circles, until finally he was pinching her nipple, listening to every moan coming from her lips made him want her more every second. He trailed kisses down her neck, onto her chest, and finally, began sucking on her bud of a nipple, while still pinching the other one. "Oh, Travis," she moaned. How John wished it were his name she was crying for, but this would have to do.

He continued suckling her nipples for all they were worth, and as her moaning became louder, he placed a hand between her thighs, and moved it up gracefully to her pussy. He rubbed the length of her bare treasure trove twice before finally sinking to fingers deep into her tight hole. "Oh God!" She gasped, as he pushed his fingers in deeper. He brought his head down between her legs, and while he was still working her furiously with his pumping fingers, he flicked his tongue over her clit several times, causing her moans to turn to positive screams of pleasure. He licked her clit even harder, and then mashed his face in, sucking her knob between his teeth and the roof of his mouth. He continued to suck her clit for all it was worth, and increased speed with his fingers, adding a third one to the increasingly soaked hole pumping. "I'm gonna cum!" She cried out. He switched his mouth and fingers, he wanted to taste her juices. He slithered his tongue up into her hot snatch, while rubbing her clit with his well lubed fingers. In mere seconds she was was pushing her hips up to meet his tonguing and her body began to shake and quiver as he had seen it do in the backyard today, and his mouth was flooded with an overflowing amount of her sweet nectar. He lapped as much of it up as he could, while her fast, shallow breathing slowed.

John stood next to the bed, and peeled his clothing of quickly, freeing his straining manhood, which popped out directly in front of Lori's face. In the darkness she could not see it that well, of course, but he gently guided her head to him. To his surprise, she pulled back. "Travis, you know I don't do that," she proclaimed. That would not do. He had been wondering about how it would feel to have her mouth wrapped around his prick all day, and this was his only chance to have her, and she was going to suck him off. He reached around and pulled her hair, hard. While she was shouting in pain, he slid his dick along her cheek and stuffed it into her mouth. She tried to pull back, but he held her head, while he fucked her face, letting her get used to the sensation, and sure enough, in moments she was getting into it, running her tongue along the length of his shaft, and flicking his head while using her hands to stroke his cock. She was deep throating him, pulsing her tongue along the underside of his dick when it happened. His orgasm flooded his body, more intense than the one he had in his bedroom, and he spurted glob after glob of cum straight down Lori's throat, who swallowed it all without flinching. Seconds later, she pulled away and said "That wasn't as bad as I thought. I could get used to that.

Without speaking, John pulled Lori off the bed, and pushed her over to her dresser. He bent her over the piece of furniture, fingered her from behind with all four fingers for a minute, listening to her moan and sigh, knowing full well that in addition to the attention her juicy snatch was getting, her huge clit was being rubbed and massaged by the dresser's smooth surface. He pulled his hand out, and stroked his cock for moment, getting it hard again, and lubing himself up at the same time. He positioned his head just inside her pussy lips, and without so much as a word to the expectant Lori, rammed his entire length into her cunt. She cried out, and he held himself there for a moment before plunging on.

Her pussy was so incredibly tight, he didn't know how long he would be able to last. Her smooth velvet walls closed around him, and she pushed her ass back against him with each one of his forward strokes. He could feel her getting wetter with each stroke. She was groaning and mumbling, and her body was beginning to tremble, nearing another orgasm. Sure enough, in moments she was crying out, and slamming her body backwards into his, and he could feel her cum wash over his dick. That was too much for John, and in moments he was driving his tool into as hard as could, and before he knew it, he was cumming himself, shooting the largest load yet, deep into his sister's twat. He thrust a few more times, milking every last stroke, and pulled his cock slowly out of her.

Lori was breathing hard, slumped against the dresser, and John used the opportunity to grab his cloths and slip out of her room. He ran downstairs, opened the front door, and slammed it shut, making sure Lori heard it, and thought that Travis had left. Then, he ran upstairs to bed, thoroughly pleased with himself.

Torachan
Torachan
10 Followers