Lori's Weekend of Firsts

Story Info
Lori breaks her no touching rule.
5.8k words
4.27
48k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crawl2
crawl2
46 Followers

The Royal Gorge in Colorado is a place I'd visited a few times, but not with Lori. So, it came as a little of a surprise when she suggested we make a trip to Colorado for a few days and see it. Admittedly, I wasn't all that keen on the idea, mainly because it's a long way from Dallas...and I've seen it.

Lori stated that she would wear a couple of the outfits I bought her for our trips to Mexico, including the one that looked like a tennis dress. She began to get my attention. Flashing strangers is something she enjoys a lot and if possible, I enjoy her doing it even more than she enjoys it.

In college, she competed in gymnastics and today she still teaches it. At 28 she can do every move she teaches, and from my unprofessional view, it appears to be at competition level. At 5' tall and 100 pounds she looks almost identical to the way she looked in college. The one major difference is that after she quit competing and working out eight hours a day, she grew some tits.

I'm Steve. I'm a couple of years older and at 6' 2" tall there's quite a height difference. We've been married four years. Our sex life is great and what greatly enhances it is that she loves to be an exhibitionist. She's very casual about it and most of the time it appears completely accidental. She's flashed many men under many circumstances with most of them unaware any of it was on purpose. On our vacation to Mexico she stayed topless on the beaches and even walked up to the beach bars and ordered our beers topless. Her one rule is no touching. However, we broke that little rule last year in the pool. In all fairness, I set that up without her knowledge. Most of the things we do are spur of the moment, which we both feel makes it more exciting. Although we don't plan these things, we do look for unusual opportunities.

Last year in a friend's pool, he and another friend and I talked her into going topless after everyone else left the pool. Mark, the guy with the pool, has seen Lori topless on several occasions, but he knew her no touching rule. David, on the other hand had never seen her topless. When she left the pool to grab us all some beer I told Mark to start up a conversation about her size, feel and her nipples, which stand up half an inch when she's excited or cold. Her tits are so sensitive that if you ever do get ahold of them there's no turning back for her.

Mark began the conversation almost as soon as she handed us the beers. He and David both made several comments, especially about her nipple length. I could tell she was enjoying the attention. Then while Mark and David stood in front of her and I stood close to her side Mark simply blurted out to David, "You should check out the weight of them while we're this close. Lori looked at him with a little bit of surprise in her face, but she didn't back up. David reached up and lifted her right tit and took his time feeling of it. Then Mark did the same. I whispered in her ear how exciting this was and then told her to kiss me. This was their sign to each suck on a nipple. As soon as I kissed her, that's exactly what they did. She broke away from the kiss and watched them for a minute but she didn't push them away. We didn't know David well. I'd only played golf with him a couple of times, so he didn't know any of her rules. I turned her face back to me and we passionately kissed again. Then, because I was on the side closest to David, I felt his arm move as he slipped his hand inside her bikini bottom. I continued kissing her and felt her legs part to allow him better access. This only lasted about two minutes and then she broke away fanning herself as if on fire.

She said, "That's enough boys. You've already broken my rules."

Lori wasn't mad and I acted as if I didn't know David put his hand down her bikini bottom.

On the way home Lori said, "Are you okay we broke the rules."

"They're your rules. It was extremely exciting to me. Are you okay with it?"

"I admit I was having fun, but David crossed another line. I can't cross that line," she stated with a look of concern.

"What line is that?" I questioned as if I didn't know anything about it.

"I don't want you to get mad at David or me for that matter."

"I won't get mad. We were all just having fun and trying to get you excited. Did it work?" I said almost laughing.

She laughed back. "It worked. However, while they were sucking on my nipples, which you know drives me crazy, and you were kissing me, David put his hand down the front of my suit."

"Really? I wasn't aware of that. Did he put his fingers in you?"

"Are you sure you want to know all the details?"

"Absolutely, tell me everything. I still think the whole thing was very exciting."

"Yes, he did. I was so wet from you guys playing with me that his fingers slipped right in before I even had time to think about what was going on. I should have broken it up immediately, but I didn't. Considering my state of arousal, his fingers in me and his thumb dancing around on my clit felt great. That coupled with the fact that he's practically a stranger added to the excitement of the situation."

"How long did you let him finger you before you backed off?" I questioned, already knowing the answer.

"About two minutes. I had to quit before I climaxed and everyone else knew what he was doing to me."

"Well what do you think?" She questioned almost begging for an answer.

"I think we should invite David over to our pool next time."

"You're so bad. That wasn't the answer I expected. I'm still not going to fuck someone else, even if you do think you'd like it."

"Understood."

That was a year ago and unfortunately, aside from Lori's flashing, nothing else has happened with David or anyone else. Of course, regardless of what she says, I always hoped that the opportunity would arise, especially on our trip to Colorado.

We arrived late and got up late our first day in Colorado. Lori did dress in her 'tennis dress'. It's not actually a tennis dress, but it is as short as one. It's thin cotton, pale yellow, see through in the right light, and full like a tennis skirt. When the wind blows, she can't keep it down. Her matching top is low cut, spaghetti straps and a size too large on purpose. Anyone with a side view gets a look at most of her tit and when the wind blows a little, her nipple. She was ready to go and so was I. She caught the attention of many men, and a few women, as we shopped and ate lunch. Lori was in rare form and everything she did added to her excitement. We went to a late lunch at a little patio café and sat at a table with bar stools directly across from four men in their early to late thirties. They were sitting at a regular table affording them a great view up to her legs. Usually she leaves a little landing strip at the top of her pussy, but for this trip she shaved completely. Since she never wears underwear, they got a great view. As if not enough flashing went on, she scooted to the end of her stool and put her feet on the bars below elevating her knees and giving them a perfect unobstructed view up her skirt to her bare pussy. Since we didn't want to make it obvious by continually looking their direction, I set our camera on the table and hit record. The guy with his back to us moved next to one of his friends to get a better view.

We sat and drank several beers. The original four men were replaced with three younger men who weren't quite as reserved in their actions as the older guys. I believe Lori flashed them even more. We finally left to tour the Royal Gorge and noticed a man offering helicopter rides at a price. Lori really wanted to ride in the helicopter, but the truth is, she was scared shitless. She didn't want to let that stop her, so I went up to talk to the pilot.

Mickey, the pilot, couldn't take his eyes off Lori even though she was a good forty feet away. We discussed a thirty-minute flight and worked out some details.

Mickey, still looking at Lori from several feet away as she fought trying to hold down her skirt, said, "She does know that her little skirt will fly all over the place in this thing doesn't she?"

"I'm not sure if she knows or not, but I do. I think we'll have a lot of fun today."

I peeked inside the helicopter. Bear with me because I know nothing about helicopters so my description won't be great. This had a 40/60 seat in it with the control directly in front of the 60 side of the seat. It stood up like a floor shift on an old truck.

With a mischievous smiled I asked Mickey, "Can you have her sit with one leg on each side of that control?"

He laughed and said, "Absofuckinlutely."

To set Lori's nerves at ease, at least a little, I began telling her that Mickey is a retired Marine pilot. He's flown many years and under the worst of conditions. She appeared to relax somewhat.

"He can't take his eyes off you," I told her laughingly.

"I noticed that too. On the other hand, I'm having a little difficulty taking my eyes off him as well." She stated playfully. "He looks good in his shorts and I can tell his stomach is ripped through his tight shirt."

"I noticed that you noticed."

I led her to the helicopter and made the introductions. Her skirt blew over her waist and she couldn't hold it down. Mickey had her climb in and explained how she needed to position her legs so he could control the craft. She swallowed heavily, smiled and started crawling in. There wasn't a lady-like way to climb in, so everything displayed. Mickey looked her straight in the eyes and smiled.

Lori sat with one leg on each side of the controls about a foot apart and her skirt about four inches away from showing everything as she tried to hold it in pace. It was a great view for Mickey and me.

When he began to take off she let go of her skirt and grabbed the oh shit handles behind her head. Her skirt flew above her waist. She tried once to hold it down and then gave up. After all, it was much more important to hold on. She closed her eyes. Mickey looked at me and gave me the thumbs up.

We flew around for twenty or so minutes. A couple of times Lori reached for her skirt. I finally whispered in her ear, "He's already seen everything. Let it go and let's just have fun."

Still nervous, she forced a smile.

In a few more minutes her nerves settled and she left her skirt alone. Most of the time it sat at her waist. Mickey couldn't keep his eyes off her.

Mickey told us he was going to land at his other station for a few minutes and grab us something non-alcoholic to drink. He landed on a spot about the size of a blanket overlooking the cliff. Lori wasn't sure about the spot. I told her I was having a great time and so was Mickey and that I hoped she was as well.

She smiled and said, "I'm having a great time!"

"While we're here, I think I'll go pee. That is if you're not too nervous sitting in this thing by yourself."

"I'm great."

While out, I told Mickey that when he got back in to try to rub the inside of her thigh just to see how she reacted.

He patted the inside of her thigh and asked her how she was doing.

She told him she was having a great time.

When I looked at her seat I noticed her skirt was pulled up in the back and she sat bare assed on the leather seat.

Mickey looked at Lori, "Let me fix that skirt so you won't need to fight with it anymore."

Without waiting for a response, he grabbed the loose material closest to him, bunched it up and tucked it under her bare ass. She smiled and never said a word. There she was sitting her bare ass on the leather with the skirt pulled all the way up completely showing her bare pussy. Her knees were still unmoved and a foot apart. Before he took off, he did something else Lori and I didn't expect. He placed his hand high up on her thigh with his wrist wresting against her pussy. She smiled at him nervously. I suppose that little smile gave him the courage and consent to put a little pressure on the inside of her thigh to move her legs apart. She complied. Now, before we took off, she sat with her bare ass on the leather, the skirt above her waist and her left knee bent toward him which opened her up completely. Now her thighs were a foot apart and she had turned to where she was almost facing Mickey. Mickey and I couldn't have been happier.

We flew with Lori in that position for several more minutes and then she bent her leg even more and turned a little more toward him completely on her own. I noticed her staring at Mickey's crotch and it didn't take long to see what had her attention. He had an erection and appeared to be hung like a porn star. Unlike her casual glances to see if she has a guy's attention while flashing, she was obvious about it. Mickey noticed her eyes fixed on his dick and simply smiled. I reached over and dropped the little spaghetti strap on her top closest to me. It didn't fully expose her tit, the material simply hung there on her protruding nipple. Lori continued staring at Mickey's crotch. When Mickey saw what I had done, he reached across his body with his left hand and slid the other strap down, this time dropping her blouse to her waist. She smiled at him and then at me. The next few minutes were exciting to say the least. I'm sure Mickey wished he could let go of the controls.

It was beginning to get dark when we landed at our original place and Mickey said, "If you guys don't have any great plans for the evening my hanger is only ten minutes from here. I have a patio bar and plenty of free drinks and music. I can drive you back anytime you want."

"Sounds good," I responded almost a little too quickly.

Before we took off again and while Mickey's hands were free, he reached over to feel Lori's tit and tweak her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Lori simply watched his hand fondle her tit. So much for the 'no touching' rule.

We took off again and landed near his hanger ten minutes later. Mickey said, "Usually a few of my friends meet me for a drink after I fly on Saturdays. They're all good people, I think you'll like them." The entire flight to his hanger, Lori never pulled her top back up. She rode with her top at her waist and her skirt above her waist.

When we landed, he shut the engine off, held Lori's hand and helped her out of his side of the helicopter. A visible wet spot about two inches long and an inch and a half wide was on the leather where she sat. They both noticed at the same time. Mickey said, "That's no problem, it will clean right up. I'm glad the flight excited you."

Lori turned a visible shade of red and buried her face in his chest.

The hanger sat on about forty acres of land and had a nice sized deck lit only by tiki torches. The view overlooking the mountains was great and it was a secluded.

Two men and a woman about his age sat at a table drinking beer and wine. At the table next to them sat two twenty something guys with a beautiful young woman dressed in a short top and the shortest shorts I'd seen in a while. One of the young guys was Mickey's nephew Chris and I can't remember the young man's name. The two other guys were retired marines and life-long friends of Mickey's. One by the name of Jeff was as ripped as Mickey and the other one sitting with his wife had a little bit of a pot belly.

Lori had a glass of wine and the rest of us drank a few beers for the next several minutes. Chris' friend and girlfriend got up to dance and Chris came over to ask Lori to dance. She loves to dance and accepted immediately. The view on the dance floor proved exceptional. Every move showed Lori's ass cheeks and Heather, the young lady, made a few seriously erotic moves while dancing. Everyone, except the guy's wife enjoyed the show. Within about fifteen minutes she and her husband left.

"Did we offend her?" I asked Mickey

Jeff and Mickey both laughed. Mickey said, "She doesn't like her husband looking at other women. This isn't the first time. Don't worry about it."

Lori danced with Jeff and then with Mickey. Both dances were tame considering the hormones raging on the deck. I figured it was because of Chris. As it turned out, it was due to Mickey's nephew.

We'd moved two tables together and sat for a few minutes drinking with Chris, Heather and Heather's boyfriend. Heather stood and asked Lori to dance. Together they rocked the dance floor. A slow song came on and Lori started to walk back to the table, but Heather pulled her back for the dance. It proved erotic to the five guys sitting at the table with their eyes glued to the two young women.

"Another fantasy?" asked Jeff.

"Oh hell yea." I responded. "But it's not one that will ever come about. Lori isn't into girls."

Mickey laughed. "Don't be too sure. Heather can be very convincing sometimes."

"Yes, but over the years more than one woman has come on to Lori and received flat rejections. It will always be an unfulfilled fantasy."

"Maybe," Mickey said laughingly.

Heather made some seriously erotic moves on Lori and to my surprise, Lori didn't push her away. As they danced slowly Heather nuzzled Lori's neck and then while holding Lori's hand, brushed the back of her hand against Lori's nipple. Still Lori didn't put a stop to it. My mind began to reel. Before the song ended Heather had her hand under Lori's skirt in the back playing with her tight little ass.

Chris, Heather and her boyfriend soon left for another party with people a little closer to their ages. It was then that our little party began to really heat up.

Jeff and I watched as Micky and Lori danced, if that's what you can call it. Less than a minute into the song, Mickey dropped the spaghetti straps on Lori's top, dropping the top to her waist. She just moved in a little closer. Thirty seconds later, Mickey pulled his shirt off, threw it in our direction at the table, and they dance skin to skin. Mickey leaned down and took a nipple into his mouth and Lori's head fell back. In a few seconds Jeff and I saw her reaching for Mikey's dick as she stroked him through his pants.

When the song ended, Lori began to pull her top back up and three of us about the same time said, "no, throw it on the table." She did. Mickey excused himself for a minute and Jeff asked her to dance. Before getting to the dance floor, he took his shirt off and threw it on the table, stating, "fair is fair."

Personally, I couldn't believe both guys in their mid forties had six pack abs.

As they danced, Jeff repeated exactly what Mickey had been doing and Lori rubbed his dick through his pants. When that song ended they came back to the table and Lori excused herself for a bathroom break.

Sitting there with the two guys they asked me if I was ok with everything. I told them "whatever she wants is fine by me. We've never done this before, but I'm enjoying it and I know she is. However, I don't know how far she's willing to go with this, but I'm willing to find out. When she returns, I'll dance with her and find out how she's handling this new adventure."

Lori and I danced and I asked her if she was ok. She said, "I've never seen so many hard dicks in one place at one time and I'm causing all of them. I'm also soaking wet, but I have been for hours. This is too exciting. Are you okay with everything?

"Absolutely."

"Mickey has the biggest dick I've ever seen, even in the movies. I don't think my hand will wrap around it." She stated with no reservations.

"Next time you two dance, find out," I said as the song ended.

Her smile was all the consent we needed.

Lori finished her glass of wine and headed to the dance floor with Mickey, wearing only her skirt. Five feet in front of Jeff and me, Mickey took her nipple into his mouth and she slipped her hand down the front of Mickey's pants. She turned to me and Jeff and mouthed "wow." Mickey danced her to within two feet of the table, raised her skirt in the front, holding it between his thumb and forefinger and began fingering her on the dance floor. Lori's knees looked like they would buckle.

crawl2
crawl2
46 Followers
12