Lorra

Story Info
His new lover has a little surprise for him.
2.4k words
4.08
168.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I started working as a telemarketer for Wooleyhan Marketing, I had no idea that this little shit job would wind up changing my whole life. After a few months of proving myself to be a great bullshitter, I was promoted to a Project Manager position. However, the promotion (which really just amounted to going from Dirtling to Chief Dirtling) in and of itself wasn't my watershed. It was what happened as a result of that promotion.

Every telemarketing company has a mega-high turnover rate, and Wooleyhan was no different in that respect. The people we hired didn't COME to Wooleyhan; they ended up at Wooleyhan after having been fired, laid off, or downsized from another company, usually under circumstances where they had a rotten reference from said company. We didn't bother checking references. Our average telemarketer's employment life span was about six months, and very few stayed a year or more. To make matters worse, we only telemarketed during business hours, so we couldn't hire high school kids. We had to try to find adults who were willing to do this shitty job. So as long as the applicant could speak English reasonably well and wasn't some psycho serial rapist or murderer who sat at his desk cleaning his gun, we'd take 'em on.

When I got promoted to management, I was put in charge of training each new crop of telemarketers, and we usually had two new groups each week. Training the newbies wasn't something I particularly enjoyed, especially since about 50% would show up for one day of training, then drop off the face of the Earth. On one particular Monday, I came in to train a very small "class" of only four new people, three dudes and a chick. My first reaction was that this was a waste of time. Why couldn't we just start them on Thursday, when I'd have a few more people to train with them? But the moment I walked into the conference room, my mood (and some other things) lifted almost immediately.

At the end of the long table nearest the entrance sat the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. I'd always been partial to Latina women for some reason, but the one thing they didn't have was height. Most Latinas are short, but not this woman. She was in her mid-twenties and about 5'10" without heels, long and lean, but no anorexic waif was she. She had lovely curves, nice, rounded hips, a perfectly-shaped bottom, and a great set of c-cups. This was all perfectly complimented by a perfectly-sculpted face with large brown eyes and full lips, framed with long, curly brown hair. She was wearing a tailored business suit that looked perfectly professional, yet did nothing to hide that gorgeous body. I didn't realize that I was staring at her until she gave me a knowing smile and said in a deep, sultry voice, "Hi there. Are you the one who's going to teach me--oh, I mean us--a few things?"

I was embarrassed and laughed uncomfortably, but then I noticed that the other three trainees were staring at her as well, oblivious to our exchange. I cleared my throat and they looked up at me, obviously as flustered as I was. Meanwhile, the Latina seemed to delight in all of this, knowing that she was the center of attention. "Uh, welcome to Wooleyhan Marketing, everyone. I'm Bill Robinson and I'll be conducting your training," I began, adhering like a maggot to the corporate script, "If you have any, uh, questions about anything at all, feel free to ask me. Now why don't we go around the table and introduce ourselves?"

The Latina stood up, giving all four of us guys a full view of her nubile young body. "My name is Lorra and I'm SO EXCITED to be working here! I'm VERY friendly and I love getting to know new people." Lorra sat back down and beamed at me.

I was so busy trying not to stare at her that I didn't even pay attention to the guys' introductions. It took a couple of minutes for me to react after the last guy had finished his spiel, and by the time I'd snapped back into reality I was thanking the gods for loose-fitting business pants. From the uncomfortable shifting of my male trainees, I got the distinct impression that their thoughts were running along similar lines.

Now in case you think I'm some kind of serial philanderer, I'll have you know that I was 30 years old and had been faithfully married for 12 years. Yes, I'd married my high-school sweetheart a month after graduation, the girl-next-door that I'd known since Kindergarten. I'll admit that my head had been turned more than a few times over the years, but until I walked into that conference room that morning, I'd always managed to turn it right back around again. This was the first time that I couldn't.

I somehow managed to stumble through the rest of the day, though my memories are pretty blurred. The only thing I can recall with incredible clarity is Lorra sitting ever-so-casually at that table as I pored over company manuals and screened the requisite orientation films. She had a glass of water beside her at all times and a habit of clutching it lightly with one hand, then moving that hand up and down, up and down, up and down. From her furtive, seductive glances I could tell that she knew damn well the effect this was having on the males in the room.

That night, I went home and had sex with my wife with more enthusiasm than I'd shown in a long time. I'm just glad it's never been my habit to yell out names during climax, because I would definitely have been in some deep, DEEP SHIT. I had my eyes closed the entire time, imagining Lorra in my wife's place.

The next morning, I chose another pair of loose-fitting pants and fought mixed emotions as I drove to Wooleyhan. This was the first time I'd EVER looked forward to coming into work. But was I really looking forward to it? I didn't know what to think, or how to feel, and the moment I walked into the conference room I knew things were about to either get a lot worse or a lot better, depending on one's perception. Lorra was there (with bells on, I'll add) but the three other trainees were nowhere to be seen. Lorra grinned at me and I hurried out the door, mumbling something about giving the guys some extra time to arrive. But my experience at this company had taught me better: They weren't coming back. No way, no how. It was Lorra and me, alone together for a day of training.

About 20 minutes later, I managed to resign myself to my fate (whatever that was going to be). The second day of training is more meaty than the first, requiring the trainees to pair off and practice sales skills on each other, alternately playing the parts of telemarketer and sales prospect. When I explained this to Lorra, she beamed at me and my stomach sank down into my balls. I cleared my throat. "Um...So the first thing we should do is go over the script for the product you'll be selling." Script in hand, I sat down next to Lorra and held my breath as she inched her seat closer, not stopping until we were nearly touching.

This particular client had a rather lengthy script and I didn't know whether to curse them for it or sacrifice a lamb in their honor. I tried to stick to the company bullshit line, coolly and professionally explaining such things as skip patterns and rebuttals. Lorra seemed to hang on my every word, her deep brown eyes constantly catching mine even though I was trying to keep them on the paper. I felt her shift position so that her thigh and leg were touching mine. My voice raised by several octaves for a few moments and I heard her giggle softly.

"Okay," I said, pushing the script over to her (not that it had that far to go), "Why don't I be the customer and you pitch this to me?"

Lorra smiled and took the script in her hands, looking over it briefly before nodding and beginning to read. "Good morning, Mr. Robinson. My name is Lorra and I'm calling on behalf of SMC Enterprises. How are you today?"

Her voice was so DAMN sensual, deep and smooth but decidedly feminine. I remembered what I was supposed to be doing. "Oh, yeah. Uh, okay."

"Well Mr. Robinson, I'm REALLY GLAD to hear that." She went on into the sales pitch and I just let her read, not wanting to interrupt like I was supposed to. I just sputtered out a "yes" every now and then in response to the questions on the script. I was staring at Lorra's lips, paying so much attention to the way they moved as her words flowed out of them that I at first didn't notice the hand moving up my inner thigh. By the time I did detect its presence, it had settled itself a hairsbreadth away from my erection, which had snaked its way out of my boxer shorts and down my pant leg.

But instead of moving the hand higher, Lorra simply kept it steady as she continued reading, a distinct smirk on her face. She knew she was driving me absolutely mad with desire. I wanted to grab this woman, tear her clothes off, and go at it right on top of the conference table. And if there'd been a lock on the door and blinds in the windows, I would have!

I totally lost track of all time, my attempts at self-restraint obliterating nearly every other thought. Finally, Lorra finished reading and placed the script back on the table. "So," she said, kneading my thigh with her fingers, "How am I?"

"Just fine," I squeaked.

"Only fine?" she pouted, then turned to the clock. It was 11:30 a.m. She faced me again. "Well, Mr. Robinson, why don't you say we go out to LUNCH?"

I knew by the way she said that last word that she wasn't thinking about having a tuna salad...but maybe a hot dog would slake her appetite! We very casually strode through the office and out into the parking lot. I led her towards my compact car, but she vehemently shook her head and pulled my arm in the opposite direction. "No. I'll drive!" Very well, because she had a large sport utility vehicle. "I know just where to go," she told me as she revved up the engine. We drove about a mile and a half down the road, to a small strip mall, and she headed to the back. The place looked deserted.

I wondered how she knew about this place; I'd been by here a thousand times before and never thought of it as a good boff spot, but Lorra's hand on my thigh soon obliterated all other thoughts from my mind. She rubbed it much more aggressively than before, tracing the outline of the erection just under my pants. Lorra pulled me into the back of the SUV and smothered me with heated kisses as she undid my pants and let them drop, exposing my 7-inch organ. She let my hands wander about her body, but stopped me short when I attempted to touch her crotch area. I didn't think much of it. I was so goddamn hot that even nothing more than a blow job sounded really good to me right about then. But she did open up her blouse to expose a firm, wonderful pair of breasts with dark brown nipples and areolas that complimented her bronze skin. I couldn't resist taking one of the hard little knobs in my mouth and suckling. She moaned and jerked me off with fervor, bringing me to the brink of explosion, then backing off so that I could hold back awhile longer.

Lorra was so caught up in the heat of the moment that she allowed my hand to go under her skirt--giving me the surprise of my life, to say the least! Instead of a soft, wet pussy I felt a large, hard bump! I gasped and pulled back in sheer astonishment. Lorra could tell that the next few moments could go either way, so instead of trying to explain she simply dropped her head down to my still-throbbing erection and took it completely in her mouth, all the way to the base.

I don't know whether it was the fact that Lorra was an excellent, Grade A cocksucker, the inherent nastiness of diddling some strange chick in the back of a truck during my lunch hour, the forbidden excitement coming from the fact that THIS chick had a dick, or all of those things, but this was the best fucking blow job I'd ever had in my life! My wife had never really been into giving oral sex, but Lorra absolutely reveled in it. She knew just how to alternate sucking on me with stopping to lick my nut sac, never breaking the rhythm or my progression towards explosion. And most shocking of all, I not only didn't mind when Lorra took out her cock--which was at least as big as mine--I found myself grabbing hold of it so that I could jerk her while she sucked me! Finally, she moaned into my cock and I felt a warm, sticky wetness on my hand. Moments later, I groaned and shot an incredible load into Lorra's mouth, a load she eagerly devoured as if it were the nectar of the gods!

I felt so strange when we got back to the office. An indescribable change had obviously come over me, and it felt so strong that it was weird no one else could SEE it, or pick up on it. That afternoon was the beginning of an entirely new way of thinking for me, and I can honestly say now that I'm glad I took that shitty little telemarketing job. It led me not only to a place where I would have never gone otherwise, but to a place I would have never known existed! Lorra has continued to act as my guide in this new place, taking me on ever-wilder adventures, but those are for later stories...