Lorrie, The Robe

Story Info
Sequel to The Towel as Lorrie and Jason do it again.
5.1k words
4.16
59.9k
47
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mgablea
mgablea
522 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This story contains elements of extramarital and unprotected sex, and a husband who appreciates his wife's activities. If that is not for you, please move along to something you like better. This is a sequel to "The Towel" and based on a request of a reader. Civil comments welcome.

Lorrie came down stairs, naked; her body bore the love bites and marks Jerry left. She wanted me to see. I did not miss her point, could I accept the consequences? Yes, oddly the marks on my wife's body made by another man turned me on.

Our marriage had changed, we had passed a cross roads and now we had to deal with it. Even so, I was strangely at peace with everything that had happened. For better or for worse, I liked sharing my wife and I knew Lorrie had enjoyed it, too. How can anything that feels this wonderful and right be wrong?

She talked. I talked. We talked. There were tears and there was laughter. Lorrie fretted she had ruined our marriage and that I would leave her because she had "cheated" on me.

"You didn't cheat," I corrected her.

She looked at me confused and in great distress, like I had lost my mind. "But I fucked another man!" She blurted out sobbing deeply "and you let me."

"Yes, yes, you did," I said trying my best to reassure her, "and yes I let you. In fact, everything that happened was my fault, I caused it. I stripped you for Jerry and I let him fuck you. I could have stopped it at any time but I didn't and I loved it and I'm glad I did. I gladly accept the blame. Frankly, I could not have been happier or prouder of my wife."

I hugged her tightly.

Lorrie smiled slightly and I wiped the tears from her eyes as we continued. I thought we had worked it out when Lorrie suddenly stiffened and exclaimed, "Oh my god, now I get it! You expect me to let you fuck other women!"

"No, no, no, that's not it at all," I defended myself. "This is about you only. Look, maybe this is a onetime thing maybe it's not; whatever happens, it's only for you not me."

Ultimately, we concluded that as long I gave her my permission she was not cheating and our marriage vows were and are intact. Also, I had fortunately not revealed the secret I knew about Lorrie.

As for Jerry, he will have to wait for another day. I'm thinking maybe he can have Lorrie on his birthday or something like that but that will be up to Lorrie.

After we finished our talk, we had no intention of going any further with sharing. Lorrie did, however, agree to be less inhibited and display more of her beautiful body, something I have been trying to get her to do for a long time. I have a beautiful and sexy wife and if I want to show her off why shouldn't I?

The best thing she did as far as I am concerned was agree to go braless as much as possible and show off her gorgeous breasts. God knows, I love the way her unfettered breasts dance when she walks and I love the down blouse views I see when she bends over and I can clearly see both of Lorrie's wonderful bare breasts and her dark pink nipples. She also agreed to let me take dirty pictures of her and make sex videos of us for us to enjoy.

The subject of Lorrie fucking anyone but me never came up even when Jerry came around.

Life was great.

Nevertheless, one Saturday morning fate intervened. I was in my garage working on a project for Lorrie. Our neighbor's seventeen, soon to be eighteen, year old son, Clay, was hanging out with a couple of his friends. I knew they were there and could hear them talking and being silly the way teenage boys are but they did not know I was there.

It was funny listening to them as they talked about the various attributes of girls they knew and what they would like to do to them. They reminded of doing the same things when I was their age.

One comment in particular made me laugh, "I'd let her piss in my face just to see where it came from," made me laugh. Such are the dreams of many a teenage boy.

I knew these guys in particular, and especially Clay, were clueless when it came to girls. They had no idea. In fact, they acted like jerks whenever they were around girls and made fools of themselves. To them, girls were a piece of meat.

Unexpectedly, Lorrie came out wearing her flimsy purple shorty robe and caring a bag of garbage to toss into our trash bin at the curb. My god, she was gorgeous, instant hardon!

Everything that needed to be was covered but even so Lorrie made quite a sexy sight. Her robe hardly covered her butt cheeks and showed lots of bare thigh. When she turned and faced us and came back toward our house, it was plain from the way her breasts jiggled she did not have on a bra.

God, my cock was so hard it hurt. As for the boys I am sure they were in the same condition because all was quiet as the boys leered at my wife.

Clay broke the silence by wishfully saying, "I wonder if Mr. M. would let me fuck her for my birthday."

One of Clay's friends one upped him by adding, "Man, I'd give my right nut for her robe to fall off right now."

My laughter revealed my presence so I chimed in, "Yeah, I would too."

Immediately the three boys' heads jerked in my direction and I looked out on three very red embarrassed faces. Clay immediately started apologizing, "Oh Mr. M, I'm sorry we didn't know..."

I cut him off and said, "Don't worry about it, Clay, I don't blame you. I'm thinking the same thing. Just keep wishing and maybe you'll get your wish one day. Right now, I'm going to see what's under there for myself," and I walked off as the three smiling young men murmured among themselves.

Inside, I went straight to Lorrie and without saying a word, bent her over, flipped up the back of her robe over her ass and took her from behind. She was sopping wet and ready. God it felt so good sliding my rock hard prick into the velvety slick softness of my woman. Words cannot describe the infinite pleasure of sliding in and out of my wife's silky smooth vagina.

To my surprise, Lorrie orgasmed first which caused me to quickly follow. I tried to stay in her as long as possible hoping I could get hard again but despite my best efforts my cock softened and slipped out of her. I guess having sex three times in less than six hours slows my ability to recover.

Afterward, Lorrie and I were cuddling when I told her, "You certainly made an impression on our young neighbor boy and his friends."

"How so?" She asked innocently.

"Well, one of the boys said he would give you his right testicle to see your robe fall off," I told her.

"What?" she choked out through her laughter.

"You know how teenage boys are with their boasts, he said he'd give his right nut to see what's under your robe," I explained. "Can't say I'd blame him. We were all watching you when you went to the trash bin. What with those sexy long legs showing and your breasts jiggling I'd have loved for your robe to fall off too."

Lorrie was incredulous. "Why would they be interested in an old woman like me when they have all of those cute, sweet, little, young nymphs to choose from?" She asked.

"Why wouldn't they want you? You've got all of the good parts they're interested in and besides you're the most beautiful and desirable woman I know. Heck, those boys have no idea what to do with a girl much less what a flesh and blood one looks like. All they know comes from the pictures they see on the internet," I told her. "They'd freak with a real girl much less a woman."

Then I got an evil thought, "You know Clay's birthday is in a couple of weeks," I pointed out with a wicked grin on my face.

"And?" Lorrie asked trying to sound like she was unaware of my implication.

"And, he said he wants me to give you to him to fuck as his birthday present and I can't think of a more perfect birthday present for an eighteen year old boy than giving him a real live woman to play with," I answered.

"God, Jason, you're a total pervert! We talked! We agreed no more! First Jerry and now Clay what is wrong with you?" Lorrie blurted out in exasperation and trying to lay a guilt trip on me.

"Nothing's wrong with me that's not wrong with you," I came back. "I know you fantasize about getting fucked by other men just like I fantasize about you fucking other men."

Lorrie was shocked, she had no idea I knew her secret internet predilections.

She stared at me and said nothing as I continued my defense, "I know what you do on the internet. I've seen your favorite stories. I've read them. I've followed your searches; I know you look for the shared wife stories, you know, the cuckold stories in 'Loving Wives' in Literotica. I know from your posts on the bulletin board and the questions you ask and answer what you like. I have also read the stories you.ve written and posted.

At first I tried to hate you for it but, truthfully, I was hooked from the first story I read."

Lorrie blushed deeply at having what she thought was her secret internet indulgence outed. She hung her head down and for the first time in our marriage was speechless.

"Look," I pulled her chin up, kissed her and started playing with her breasts and continued, "I love you and I think I have proven that and nothing will ever change and I know you love me and that will never change. I know that what happened with Jerry wasn't planned but it was fun, for both of us. As long as we are all willing and we are both doing what we want why can't another man fuck you? Besides, I'd sure as hell rather do it this way than have you cheat on me and not know."

Lorrie looked at me and smiled wearily and asked, "So you know everything?"

"Yes," I answered

"And you're willing to do 'that' afterward?" She asked.

"Yes, it's part of being your cuckold," I sharp pang stabbed in my stomach when I said it but I ignored it. In my heart I wanted this.

"I know you said 'no' before but I still have to ask, are you expecting to fuck other women?" Lorrie objected, tears welling in her eyes in fear of what I might answer.

I sighed, shook my head and said, "We both know that's not going to happen."

She shook her head up and down and said, "Yes, I know."

I paused before continuing my argument, "A cuckold's wife only fucks; the wife doesn't share her husband." Through teary eyes Lorrie looked up at me as I finished, "As long as I know, there's nothing wrong with it because it's not adultery is I give you permission."

Then I pointed out, "Oh, look Mr. Dick is hard again" and I tackled her and wrestled her down onto the bed, jumped between her spread legs, shoved my cock into her very wet, hot and steamy pussy and fucked her like the whore she is.

Over the next couple of weeks our heavy fuck sessions continued and Lorrie made a point to tease Clay and his friends whenever she got the chance. Nothing indecent or illegal, she just did things like going out to get the mail in nothing but her thin purple robe or a long thin t-shirt and nothing on underneath.

I am certain she caused the boys a serious case of blue balls which was only relieved when they masturbated with thoughts of fucking her.

A few more weeks passed as Lorrie vacillated over whether to give it to Clay or not, Clay's birthday came and went. Nothing happened other than now that they were all legal, Lorrie stepped up her teasing.

Several times when she went out into the yard in just her robe and found an excuse to bend over. It did not take much of an imagination to know she had flashed her pussy. She was too far away for them to really see much but there was no way they did not know what they were looking at.

Saturday morning was bright and sunny, and our kids were at grandparents and the boys were out in Clay's yard in their baseball uniforms practicing for their game later in the afternoon. Lorrie went out into the yard in just her purple robe like she had on previous Saturdays, breasts jiggling and ass wiggling like before. On this morning though she waved and spoke to Clay and the boys.

"Hi Clay. Hi Mike. Hi Billy." Lorrie said as she sensually moved toward them. This was new she had always kept her distance before but this time she walked right up to them.

Lorrie wore her robe loosely so that it opened between her braless breasts and the boys could see an ample amount of bare breast flesh and the bare skin between her breasts all the way to her belly button. The boys gathered close, jockeying for a good position to ogle my wife.

"Hi, Mrs. M., how are you?" Clay asked politely while trying to hide his obvious interest in my wife's body.

Lorrie worked passed her nervousness and teasingly touched Clay's bare arm and the boy shuddered noticeably. "I'm fine Clay. Listen Jason and I have a birthday present for you in our game room. It's waiting for you whenever you want to come and get it."

"I can come and get it now if that's ok?" He answered. "Can the guys come too?" Lorrie's insinuations were lost on the boy but nevertheless he was anxious to get any present we might have for him.

"Sure, Clay," Lorrie told him, "they can come too, you'll have to share but don't worry there's plenty for everyone."

With that, Lorrie turned and sashayed away and the boys innocently followed.

In the weeks after Lorrie and I talked we had rigged our game room with several cameras and some first rate recording equipment. If for nothing else, Lorrie and I made several wild videos with just us that we both enjoyed watching over and over again.

In our bedroom, I watched on the monitors as the three boys and Lorrie came into the game room. Clay looked for his birthday present but did not see anything. Confused he turned to Lorrie and said, "Where's my present, Mrs. M.? I don't see it."

"Sure you do, Clay, I'm standing right in front of you," she said coyly.

Clay still did not understand.

"Didn't you tell Jason you wanted to unwrap me for your birthday?" Lorrie continued to pretend to be innocent. Not what I told her either but close enough.

"So here I am, yours to unwrap," she said as she undid the belt around her waist and stepped up to him.

Clay was paralyzed. He had no idea what to do so Lorrie helped him. She took his hands and guided them under her robe at her shoulders and nudged him to separate and push the two halves apart before dropping her arms to her sides.

The boy, unsure that he indeed had Lorrie's permission, mechanically followed Lorrie's unspoken instructions and pushed the two pieces of cloth apart and gradually unwrap my wife's previously hidden womanly parts.

The boys were silent and wide eyed in astonishment.

The first thing the boys saw were the fine kinky hairs of my wife's neatly trimmed pubes but that was quickly followed by my wife's twin fleshy orbs and the twin pink circles of her stiff excited puffy nipples.

Lorrie's robe slid down her arms and floated gently to the floor until it settled around her feet. Lorrie was completely naked now and the boys feasted their eyes on a bare ass naked grown female for the first time in their young lives. Lucky little bustards!

As I watched on the six video monitors, Lorrie slowly twirled in a circle in front of three pairs of eager eyes so that each boy got a chance to fully appreciate my wife's naked.

Once she returned to her starting position in front of the birthday boy, Lorrie took his hands and placed them on her breasts.

Clay and the other boys were wide eyed in amazement. All Clay could say was a breathless, "fuck."

Clay started fondling her breasts very softly. Too softly in Lorrie's opinion, so she took his hands in hers and urged him to squeeze more firmly which he did. This went on for a few seconds before boyish enthusiasm took over and Clay gripped Lorrie too hard.

"Ooww," Lorrie said as she winced in pain, "not that hard, you aren't trying to tear them off."

"Sorry, Mrs. M.," Clay apologized sheepishly, "It's just I've never touched a girl's boobs like this."

"That's ok, Clay," Lorrie told him and then taking his hands in hers told him, "like this" guided him in the right way to squeeze and handle her breasts.

It was not too long before Lorrie's face was the image of deep sexual pleasure as Clay manipulated her breasts just like Lorrie had shown him. Soon, though, his hands started gliding over other parts of Lorrie's smooth female body. At the same time he instinctively bent down and began sucking and kissing her erect nipples.

Lorrie sighed and threw her head back and her eyes closed as she relished the sensual touch from her young lover at her breasts. He looked up and pulled her to him and they kissed, softly at first but then his tongue pushed into her mouth. They French kissed for a few seconds until she pushed him away long enough to take his clothes off of him.

He jumped when Lorrie's hands gripped his hard cock because no girl had ever touched his cock before. He did, however, get over his initial awkwardness quickly and he enjoyed the attention my wife paid to his long hard pole.

From there their kissing resumed and became more heated and their hands roamed over each other's bodies. Lorrie finally whispered, "fuck me" to her naked young lover.

As the two disentangled, I noticed Mike and Billy were just as enthralled as I was and they were both still clothed and stared in wide eyed amazement.

We all watched as Lorrie pulled a condom from seemingly out of nowhere. I was a bit disappointed. Part of the cuckold scene that Lorrie and I loved was the wife fucking bareback and her lover leaving a nasty creampie in her.

I had assumed she would be taking Clay bareback like we had discussed. Later I found out that she had wanted the boys to each have a reasonably clean pussy to fuck for their first time.

Anyway, she quickly had the wrapper open and had rolled the latex sleeve over Clay's erection.

With Clay ready, Lorrie lay back on the padded table we had prepared for this occasion, opened her legs wide, fixed her hair and held her arms out inviting Clay to take her.

Clay wasted no time in getting in place between Lorrie's widely splayed legs. Lorrie leaned up and kissed him while at the same time fishing for his rock hard cock waggling beneath him.

From the lipstick cam I had strategically placed, I saw her hand capture his hard pole. She quickly pulled his tip into position and gave him a slight tug as a signal for him to push. He did and in a single push he was buried balls deep in my wife.

Lorrie squeaked out "fuck" from the rudeness of his invasion but other than that she settled in to enjoy the delights her new lover's dick provided her. From there, nature took over as Clay pumped in and out of my wife's well lubricated vagina. Lorrie's hands grasped Clay's ass and she used them to urge him to fuck her harder.

For the next two or three minutes, there were only the combined sounds of heavy breathing and of two people fucking. I heard Lorrie uttering a series of exclamations as Clay hit Lorrie's hot spots, "Mmmmph," "ahh," "yes," "fuck."

Lorrie was fully into being fucked.

Inevitably, Clay reached his point of no return. He arched his back and plunged into Lorrie as deep as he could. His body tensed and he held his breath and he pumped his semen in the plastic sheath separating him from my wife.

Lorrie pulled his lips to hers and she held him in a deep kiss for a few seconds as his cock twitched inside of her until his breathing returned to normal.

Spent and needing to recover, Clay rolled off of Lorrie. When he stood, his cock hung limply and his used semen filled condom hung from his dick comically.

The other two boys were still too shocked to say anything. The silence was only broken when Lorrie held up two used condoms and announced, "Who's next."

Mike and Billy were startled at first but quickly raced to pull their clothes off. Lorrie was now faced with two hard cocks on two boys eager to lose their virginity to her but who would be next.

mgablea
mgablea
522 Followers
12