Los Cinco Hermanos Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Or at least, I think I did. I'm not sure. I do know that when I became aware of my surroundings again, the guys had eased up and were sort of sitting back on their heels while Jerry was checking my pulse in my neck.

"Are you okay?" Jerry asked with real concern in his voice and face.

"Oh, please, God, one of you guys just fuck me! Please!" I managed to murmur as I lay back with my eyes closed. There wasn't any reasoning to it – I wanted to get laid and I wanted it NOW!

When nothing happened, I opened my eyes and saw them all looking at each other, definitely hesitant to do anything – probably some chivalric code of honor or something. I didn't care. I wanted a cock in me. Following my gut instinct – or was that my pussy's insistence – I sat up, grabbed Dave and pulled him over and under me on the bed. I was glad to see he was hard because I was not giving him a chance to get up until he got off. I straddled him and impaled myself on him. All the fucking way down.

"Oh, my God! You're a HUGE sonofabitch!" I remember exclaiming as parts of me long unused struggled desperately to stretch and adjust.

"Actually, I'm the runt of the litter," Dave managed to quip, then turned serious. "If you could hold up for a moment... we haven't talked about Papers-and-Shots."

"Haven't talked about what?" I asked, my train of lust getting derailed.

"Papers and Shots. Certification that we're disease free and pregnancy inhibited," he explained. "I shouldn't be in you without everybody's consent and some documentation."

"I don't want to throw cold water on the situation," he went on, "and... we don't know anything about your sexual history or any health issues, and you don't know anything about us. We have a rule for our mutual protection... actually, we have two rules. The Papers and Shots Rule and the Rubber Rule."

"If you don't have Papers and Shots, I need to be wearing a condom."

"Oh..." It suddenly dawned on me how stupid I was being and how intelligent they were.

"Um... what do you need to know?" I asked, not moving to dismount. I really, really liked the feeling of being filled up, now that I was stretching.

"Okay, it works like this," Dave explained patiently, and also made no move to make me get off him. "I'm going to figure that since you haven't had a lover in nearly a year, that it isn't an issue. But here's what we do. At least every six months, we get tested for STD's, including HIV. If anything shows up on the radar, everyone is told and they get checked immediately. Anyone with a positive test is out of action until they're medically cleared. So far, none of us has tested positive for anything."

"When it comes to our partners, we ask two things: proof of a recent STD test – within six months is good – and a history of who they've been with since their last good test. We, in turn, will give the same information, if it's important to our partner. That's the Papers and Shots part as far as disease goes."

"If there's any question about being clean, the use of condoms is mandatory."

"As far as pregnancy goes, information about what kind of birth control you're on is sufficient for the Papers and Shots part. If you aren't protected, then the Rubber Rule kicks in – a condom is mandatory."

"We haven't covered any of this with you and that's why you see all the guys hesitating. Believe me, it isn't because we don't want you. We do. It's just, we want it safely, for us and for you."

"Okay," I acknowledged. "I haven't been tested for STDs for eleven months, one week and three days. That's when I got tested after breaking up with my last disaster. I didn't want any surprises. I was negative across the board and if I can borrow a PC to get online, I can pull up my medical records and show you. Since then, the only partner I've had is my Rabbit... my vibrator."

"I'm currently on the Implanon contraceptive implant and have been for a couple of years. It's supposed to be over 99% effective. I can show you that in my medical records as well. Um... is there anything else you need to know?"

"For the Papers and Shots Rule?" Jerry grinned. "I don't think so. For your reassurance, all five of us have tested negative within the last three months. Dave, the lucky fellow with his cock up your pussy, hasn't had a partner since before his last deployment. Which means no one since his test. Ron has had two partners, both of whom tested negative later. Jackson's been too busy with football tryouts to get laid. Paul has had one partner since his test – and a lovely little grad student she is, too – who tested negative within two weeks before they hooked up, and I've had twelve, all of whom have tested negative since then."

"Twelve?" I was shocked. "In three months???"

"In one month," he explained, a bit chagrined. "It's a long story... I'll tell you about it later. If you need me to pull out the test records, I can."

In one month??? Good God! What kind of story's behind that, I wondered.

"I have a question," Paul asked quietly.

"Yes?" I answered, becoming increasingly aware of Dave very hard hard-on rubbing all kinds of good places inside me.

"Do you like anal?"

"Yes..." I drawled. "Why?..."

"Good," he smiled. "Bend forward."

I suddenly realized exactly where he was headed with this... and I had another Fuck It moment. I leaned forward onto Dave's chest, pretty much flattening my tits against him. Bless the man, he reached up and pulled me down into a kiss.

Did I mention that I really like his kisses? Wonderfully distracting. Especially when Paul slid his well-lubricated cock up my ass.

"Holy Mother!" I cried out into Dave's mouth. "Another big fucker! Oh, my God..."

Dave chuckled. "He's the other runt of the litter," he smiled, then kissed me again, groping for one of my tits with a free hand.

I was speechless for awhile. Speechless, not soundless. I'm sure my moans as Paul eased himself deeper in me had everybody's attention.

I started rocking up off Dave as Paul would push in, then down onto Dave as Paul would pull back. Dave added a little thrusting of his own and we settled into a gently rolling sandwich with me being the meat. I really think that for a while there, it was so intense my body didn't know what to do with the new sensations coursing through her. Then she figured it out.

"Oh, God..." I was moaning. "Oh, God... I've never done this before... Oh, God, this is so good!"

I kept moaning and whimpering like that as I felt the full force of my unused libido come back online. I was starting to build towards a crashing cum and I knew it. I wanted to draw it out as long as I could, make my body do inhuman things and feel godly feelings. Then I felt hands on either side of me, easing my breasts out from between me and Dave, and it didn't take long to figure out why once they started rolling my nipples and eventually suckling me.

I almost lost it right there, except I got distracted. I got distracted by a hand lifting my chin and when I looked up, I saw the biggest cock I had ever seen in my life, dangling right in front of me. I didn't need instructions – this one I knew how to do. It might not fit, but I knew the theory, anyway. I reached up, grabbed it and swallowed it. Or tried to...

It wasn't an uncomfortable stretch for my jaw... I just couldn't get all of it in. I got maybe half in, maybe two-thirds, before my gag reflex began to bitch. I eased up, but made sure I kept it in my mouth, sucking and licking it the best I could. I was fascinated by the taste and smell... and hardness. The tip was squishy and fun to play around with in my mouth, but the rest of it felt like a flesh-covered steel rod. The distraction was nice, but it didn't last.

Paul and Dave had a fantastic fucking going and I was just going with it, letting them do the work while I concentrated on Jerry's cock. It had to be Jerry, because of the pale skin, and he shaved. That was a nice new experience – no hair to get in my teeth. I'd never had a lover who shaved and always ended up "coughing up fur balls", as I used to put it. Then Paul and Dave decided to change the tempo, depth and angle, and my libido went charging right back up the hill with them.

I was still trying to keep Jerry's cock in my mouth as I mounted towards my release, but it was a losing cause. I had to come off him just to breathe, and to be able to moan as I peaked.

"Hnnfff, God! Hnnfff, God! I'm gonna cum... you're gonna make me... OH, FUCK!! CUMMING!!"

And I did, too. Hard. Everything inside me clamped down on those two cocks pounding away at me. I came so hard I could feel my legs shaking and my teeth clench as I growled out my orgasm, letting the incredible waves of pure pleasure pound on me like a raging sea.

And those fuckers knew how to keep it going, too. They'd ease up or speed up, go shallow or go deep, whatever it took to keep me up there, hovering around the peak and sometimes going over.

I finally got used to cumming repeatedly enough that I could reach out and grab Jerry's cock again, stuffing him in my mouth. A cock this big, I had to remember not to bite. I reached through his legs and grabbed his ass from underneath and pulled him into me. I was damned well going to see if I could take it all.

I really didn't have any experience with deep throating. Yes, I'd heard the stories, seen the movies, knew the general idea. But other than an accident once with a previous lover, I'd never tried to fit an entire cock down my throat. Normally, I would have thought it insane to try. Something animal inside me didn't give a shit about sanity.

I pulled Jerry to me, hard. I pushed against him, hard. I got his cock far enough back in my throat that I started to gag, but stubborn determination let me fight it down. I swallowed like crazy, fighting the reflex and trying to draw him deeper. "And then the miracle occurred," as they say.

I felt him smooth and hot, way back in my throat, but I wasn't feeling like gagging anymore. I forced myself to relax and pull him in deeper, continuing to swallow, feeling the bulge of his squishy head tickling my throat a lot farther down than I knew it could. And my lips hit his balls and belly. The animal in me snarled in approval. I'd gotten all of him in and hadn't thrown up! Really fucking amazing!

Apparently, it was amazing to him, too. I could feel him stiffen up as he moaned and tried to thrust even deeper, and I suddenly realized what was about to happen. I had to decide whether to bail and pull off him before he came, or try and swallow it without throwing up. I was favoring just swallowing because he was already halfway to my stomach as it was, but the decision became moot. I could feel him start to cum.

"Motherfucker!" he cried out, then fell into unintelligible groans as he blew spurt after spurt of his hot seed into my throat, where I was madly trying to swallow and not choke. He was cumming so much and so hard that I couldn't breathe. I held on, determined to do my best, while he emptied himself into me and I guess I must have done alright, because he eventually eased up and pulled back, panting like he'd just run a marathon, with little drops of sweat running down his chest.

"Oh my fucking God..." he sighed as he collapsed back onto the bed. The bed where I was still getting double-teamed in my nethers.

"MILF," he said to the room in general, his eyes closing as he looked like he was going to pass out. "Fucking deep-throat MILF... Goddamn..." He sprawled back and seemed to be totally out of it. Paul and Dave weren't though, and neither were the two gentlemen still suckling me. I decided to become proactive... with Paul and Dave, anyway.

I started rocking back into them, trying to time my thrusts and wiggles so they went long and deep and I could squeeze them with what I had left of my pussy and ass muscles. I guess they must have already been on the edge, because it didn't take long before Paul told Dave, "I'm not going to last, man. She's too fucking hot!"

"Screw it!" was Dave's response. "I'm not either. You ready?"

"I was born ready," Paul smirked.

"Yeah, you and Jack Burton," Dave chided him. "Shut up and fuck."

"A man after my own heart," I managed to murmur.

"Yeah?" Both of them were looking at me. Then they looked at each other.

I don't know how many years of shared fucking it takes before two guys can time it to cum together, especially when they're allegedly amateurs, but these two had obviously paid their dues. They built up in unison and I couldn't help it... I built up with them. The harder and more insistent their fucking got, the closer I got to going over. In the end, I did. And triggered them.

I got lost in the cum somewhere along the line, but I didn't miss the two hung cocks pounding into me and dumping a quart of cum in my pussy and my ass. Or at least, it felt like a quart. They just kept grunting and growling and pulsing and squirting and I just kept tripping over. They were the ones that finally called it quits. They eased out of their respective holes and Paul backed away a little, letting me collapse down on to Dave.

As I fought to regain my breath, I managed to ask Dave, "why did you say you and Paul were the runts? You two are huge!"

Instead of answering me, he called over my back, "guys?"

"I can go for sloppy seconds," Ron's voice came back. "How 'bout you, 'bro?"

"Yeah, I'm good with that," Jackson answered him.

Oh, my God, now what have I gotten into? I wondered, as I realized what was going on. I was going to hate myself in the morning, I was sure.

Jackson came around behind me, grabbed my hips and literally lifted me off of Dave. While I was dangling there, Ron swapped places with Dave. I took one look at Ron's erection and panicked.

"Ron, that's not going to fit!" I protested.

"Sure it will, Beth," he told me. "And besides, if you're right, we stop."

"We stop now, if you want to, ma'am," Jackson's voice rumbled in my ear. "No means no, remember?"

I had a dilemma. I didn't want to leave Ron and Jackson hanging. I didn't want to rupture something, either. Ron was shorter than Dave, maybe 8" to his 9". But he was thick. Really thick. Like maybe 2" thick. I really didn't know if I could take him.

"Here, let's try it this way," Jackson said, and flipped me over like I was a ragdoll. As he lowered me on top of Ron, facing up, I got a chance to see his hard-on... and almost passed out. Jerry was big, at maybe 10", but Jackson was huge! I mean, more than huge! Like gargantuan huge... or at least to my eyes, which I was beginning to realize were fairly inexperienced. He had to be 11" anyway.

Ron guided me down as Jackson lowered me... right on to his cock... up my ass! Thank God I was stretched out from Paul or he never would have fit. As it was, I still felt a major stretching and by the time he got himself seated, I felt like an over-stuffed tamale. Then he supported me as Jackson knelt down in front of me. Jackson eyed my pussy and I eyed his schlong. I was not at all sure it would fit.

But he was gentle and took it slow, Dave's cum providing a natural lubricant. He was thicker than Dave but not as thick as Ron, and he actually managed to achieve the miracle of docking without hurting me, or him. Again, I had two cocks stuffing me and the feeling was just plain indescribable... the Tigress inside me had caught her catnap and was ready for more.

I let the guys drive. They obviously knew what they were doing with their rather ample endowments. They didn't go at it as hard as Dave and Paul had. They got a gentle rocking going, and it ended up being a slow, insistent drive towards another climax for me. When Jackson reached down and started massaging my clit with his thumb, it was all over. I came, I came hard and I came repeatedly. They just kept up a leisurely fucking that had me bouncing off the walls.

Eventually, though, they got serious about getting off. Ignoring my reactions for the time being, they started concentrating on their own. I had cum my brains out so much at this point that it was easier to stay detached and watch them. It really was amazing, getting all this attention – not to mention mind-blowing sex – and still, I was curious about them. I wanted to watch.

Like Paul and Dave, they slowly sped up, driving a little deeper, pulling out a little farther until I was getting pretty well pounded. It wasn't long before I say Jackson start to stiffen up, his shoulders and back arching, and he gave a muttered, "oh, man..."

"Right with you, 'bro," Ron told him from underneath me. And he was, too. I felt both cock swell up more than I would have thought humanly possible, right before they started pumping their hot cum into me. And I was loving it. I felt like I wanted to laugh at the sight of these two hunks blowing a cosmic level orgasm into me, knowing that I felt that good to them. But I didn't. I didn't think it would be a good idea if they took the laughter the wrong way. I did have a shit-eating grin, though.

They were coming down and easing off me, and I was on the edge of consciousness, when I heard a cell phone go off. I was pretty sure I'd turned mine off, and it didn't sound like my ringtone, so my befuddled mind decided I didn't have to do anything about it. Apparently, Jerry did.

"For fuck's sake, Linda!" I heard him say. "It's 4 o'clock in the fucking morning! What's the problem?"

"You're shitting me!" Pause. "Are you alright?" Pause. "For observation?" Pause. "So you can't make it tomorrow. Wonder-fucking-ful. Okay, fine. We'll have to reschedule." Pause. "No, I don't know if the talent will still be available. This was the weekend." Pause. "Look, just get well and I'll call you Monday and we'll see what we can work out. Thanks for the notice. Beats just not showing up." Pause. "Yeah, catch you later... bye." He hung up the phone and looked very irritated.

"Problems?" Dave asked him.

"Yeah, Linda can't make the shoot tomorrow... or later today, I guess. The dumbass got food poisoning and then fell in the bathroom trying to throw up and cracked her head a good one. The doctors think she's got a concussion. They want to keep her for observation and maybe some more tests. So we're screwed."

"Yeah, we certainly were," Paul smiled, and Jerry had to smile at that one, too.

"Yeah, we were. Beth, you are one amazing lover. I'm damned glad we ran into you tonight."

"Water?" I asked. Jerry walked over to a little mini-fridge in one of the counters and brought me back a Dasani. I cracked it and drank about a third before I even tried to get out a coherent thought.

"Yeah, so am I," I admitted. Then I gurgled some nonsense "ga-ga goo-goo" baby sounds at him and put on a cross-eyed out-of-it face, which got them laughing. "I think I've been fairly efficiently scrambled."

"Well, it's 4am, so you're probably going to want to shower and crash," Jerry told her. "One of us will make breakfast for you whenever you get up, or I'll have Molly do it. You've got your pick of rooms. Out that door is the hall that leads to the others. Pick one that isn't messy if you want privacy."

"When's the crew coming?" Ron asked.

"Noon," Jerry told him. "I was going to spend the morning finishing the set. Now I guess I try to get hold of everyone in the morning and call it off. I'm sorry, guys. I know we'd planned this for a long time."

"No worries, 'bro," Jackson told him. "You got a great place to kick back and relax, anyway. Um, ma'am? You know where you're sleeping?"

I thought about it for a moment, then crawled over to Dave.

"Well, since you were my first, how about I snuggle up with you? After I shower, of course."