Los Cinco Hermanos Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't see why not," Ginger told her. "Except, Sandy would have to play inside the rules. We're free to do what we want here because we don't do anything to attract the cops. Recreational drugs and other illegal activities are verboten. If Sandy will stick with plain old hedonism – sex, food, drink, massage, pampering and other forms of entertainment – I think it would be possible."

"So," she went on, turning to me, "you're coming out for a week..."

"If Jerry okays it," I told her. "As crazy as it's been, this last week has been a major de-stressor for me. I just thought it would be nice to enjoy it without having to drive into L.A. every day."

Ginger and Molly both smiled and looked conspiratorially at each other.

"As you wish," Molly told me, beaming.

"Could be profitable for you," Ginger smiled at me.

"Profitable?" I asked. I was pretty sure where this was going, but I wanted to check, anyway.

"Yeah, Jerry's been raving about what a natural talent you are, luv," she told me. "If he thought he could get you to do a Los Cinco Hermanos Part 2, he'd cream his jeans. Whatever he paid you for the first one, you could probably triple or quadruple it and he'd go for it."

"You know I've been living on the Nupercainal, right?" I teased her.

"Have you?" she asked, semi-seriously. "Or has it been less of a problem as you've been getting stretched out?"

Honestly, I was getting to where I could take the guys comfortably, with only a little foreplay. Of course, with them, there was no such thing as "a little" foreplay. They were damned good at what they did.

"I guess it's easier," I admitted. "But I'm no Size-Queen."

"Give it time," Ginger chuckled.

Right about then, Jerry came over to announce "Mesdames et... uh, Mesdames, le diner est servi!"

"It's over on the buffet by the pool bar," he added with a smile. "Wow... four beautiful women with intimate knowledge of Los Cinco Hermanos, left alone to connive and contrive... and compare notes! What was I thinking?" He shook his head in mock confusion as he turned and walked back to the grill.

On exiting the spa, we threw on robes in deference to Sandra... although I'm guessing it wasn't necessary, based on past behaviour. Besides, they offered a modicum of protection from the food.

Dinner conversation ran the gamut between what everybody did with their day, to the "guy meal", and pretty much everything in between. When everyone was pretty well stuffed, I brought up the subject of my "vacation" with Jerry.

"And you thought I might object why?" was his response. "You're more than welcome to stay! Paul has to return to UCLA next Monday and Ron has to go back to his cable guy job on Monday, but I have Dave for another two weeks or so and Jackson's using my place as home base while he tries out for the football team. Molly lives here and Ginger floats in and out as she wants, depending on our shooting schedule. If you can handle the chaos, have at it!"

"Honestly, Jerry, I appreciate it," I told him. "Things have been crazy and believe it or not, hanging around here is relaxing... or maybe like recharging my batteries."


"I thought you were going to get something that plugged in the wall," Ginger smiled. "Save on batteries."

"Hey, look around!" I told her. "Batteries not included... hell, batteries not required! These guys run on glucose, caffeine and alcohol. And the only thing they need plugging into is me. Well, maybe you and Molly... and Sandy, if she's around..."

"Speaking of being around," Sandra broke in. "Jerry, I was thinking of joining Beth if it would be okay with you. The idea of a week's vacation is usually out of the question for a workaholic like me. But I think Beth may be on to something, and I thought I'd ask."

Jerry looked at her thoughtfully for several moments. "You know, we still have a couple of things to work out, right?", he asked. "We need to talk out the whole Sandy thing. I wouldn't mind having you stay here. We have House Rules for a reason, though. Want to deal with it?"

"I have to, sooner or later," Sandra shrugged. "I've been dodging this bullet by trying to pretend it doesn't exist. I don't know any other way. Although Beth thought me knowing what Sandy did might help. I understand there's a porn movie of me floating around."

"It isn't a porno," Jerry told her, "although it might be, with a little creative editing. It's a recording of us taking care of Sandy's needs... demands, maybe, but still needs. And it isn't floating around. It is very securely stashed on my servers, awaiting your decision whether to erase it, or what."

"What if I come out here with Beth after we wrap up tomorrow and we deal with Sandy?" Sandra asked. "I was originally going to drive home with Laura, from the Tech Services team. But I can take a pass on that, and if dealing with Sandy doesn't work out, I can pick up a cheap flight from LAX to San Jose on Saturday morning. If it does, I'll worry about getting home later."

"Fine by me," Jerry told her. "You two will want to go in early enough to check out of your hotels. Come on out when you're done. I have a couple of conference calls in the afternoon, but you can amuse yourselves."

"Okay, so what do you have for entertainment for tonight?" I asked. "Presuming a full-blown orgy is a really bad idea until we get Sandy sorted."

"Unfortunately, I have a bunch of paperwork and correspondence to deal with," Jerry told us. "I don't know what the guys had in mind."

"Actually," Paul spoke up, "we were talking about some kind of movie marathon. Like all the Bruce Willis 'Die Hard' films in sequence, or the Indiana Jones movies, or the Pierce Brosnan and Daniel Craig Bond films..."

"All macho guy action flicks," I pointed out. "Although... Pierce Brosnan would be nice," I added. "But he did four Bond movies. It's after 7 o'clock now. There's no way I can stay up til 3am or later and still make it to work on time."

"Then you pick the first two and you can go crash after that, regardless of how late we stay up," Paul suggested.

"GoldenEye and The World Is Not Enough," I told him immediately. "They're my two favorites of his. Third would be Die Another Day, and fourth, Tomorrow Never Dies. I don't have a favorites order for Craig, yet."

"I second those, if I get a vote," Sandra spoke up.

"Alright!" Jerry smiled. "Izabella Scorupco! Famke Jannesen!"

"Sophie Marceau!" Ron put in.

"Denise Richards..." Dave added a little dreamily.

"Okay, I can see where their minds are headed..." I turned to Ginger. "Are you staying?"

"Don't have to play until tomorrow night, so sure... why not?" she smiled.

"I have class tomorrow, but I'll stay up with you and watch those two with you," Molly told us. "Then I have to knock off."

It turned out to be a wonderfully relaxed, "down" evening. In the end, Sandra took the last unused guest bedroom and by 1am, we were well on our way to Dreamland.

* * * * *

The next day flew by. Sandra and I were up at 6am, showered, dressed, breakfasted and out the door by 7am. I took the Ferrari again, and we were at Sandra's hotel getting her checked out and her luggage in the Ferrari's front boot by 7:45, then over to mine to officially check out, and out by 8:00 and parked in the PAMC garage by 8:15.

Then Sandra kind of dawdled, chatting with me but not moving away from the car, until I realized what she was doing. Most of our people and the people we were teaching had to walk by where we parked. She was not-so-subtly flaunting the jazzy sports car.

I had to smile. Until this last weekend, I really didn't have any appreciation for what status and money meant, other than they got to fly First Class and I flew Coach, they took expensive vacations and I didn't, and I didn't wear designer label clothes. Sandra was obviously stirring the gossip pot and I figured what the hell? Let her have her fun...

Soon enough, we had to go grab coffee and head to our respective meetings. My wrap-up presentation, plus course material handouts and quick-reference guides, was followed by a not-so-many questions Q&A session, and by 11am, I was done. I went and waited in the cafeteria for Sandra after texting her that I would meet her there. She showed up around 11:30 withherboss, Anne Sutton, as well as our Executive VP, Jim Pedersen, and Dr. Cooke. I just about wet myself with all that brass coming along.

Mr. Pedersen took over from the get-go.

"Hello, Ms. Stoner," he greeted me. I started to stand up but he motioned me to stay put. He went on as he pulled a chair out and sat at the table with me, the others following suit.

"I've been hearing some fantastic things about how well the classroom work went this week," he told me, smiling. "Anne and Dr. Cooke have just shared the first of the feedback results for Monday and Tuesday, and they are glowing across the board. Plus, the anecdotal feedback I've gotten for the rest of the week is no less praiseworthy. Don't you think so, Dr. Cooke?"

"I'm very impressed, Ms. Stoner," she told me. "I had heard you had a good reputation as an instructor, and to be honest, I sent several of my 'problem children' your way, in the hopes that you might be able to reach them. Apparently, you did. As I said, I'm impressed."

"It's Beth, Doctor, if you don't mind. You, too, Mr. Pedersen. 'Ms. Stoner' sounds way too over-the-hill for me. And thank you. It's always nice to hear that you've done a good job."

"I do have one concern, though..." Dr. Cooke commented thoughtfully.

Uh-oh, here we go...I thought.What the hell could be bolloxed up now?

"I sent several of my problems to you," she went on. "Not all of them. I'm concerned about what happens next week when Elvis has left the building."

"I told Anne about my request, and yours, for next week off," Sandra told me. "To be blunt, there's a bit of push-back..." She eyed Mr. Pedersen. "They know I'm only up in San Jose and could be down here in a few hours. Their concern is about getting your assistance once you've gone."

I saw where Sandra was going with this, and I needed to play to her opening.

"Me in particular?" I asked. "We have other instructors based out of our Santa Clara office."

"You in particular," Dr. Cooke told me. "I'm a bit of a bitch when it comes to getting the very best."

I looked at Mr. Pedersen, who was watching me like a hawk. Then I glanced at Anne, who was looking expectant, and then Sandra – who had her stone-like game face on. I took a breath and let it out in a soft sigh.

"Well, I suppose I can be available," I told them. "I intended to stay out here in the L.A. area, with some friends. Other than day trips and sightseeing, I'd be less than an hour away. You could call my cell or text me. If it's something that could be handled remotely, we could use Live Meeting or WebEx. I might be a little delayed if I had to come in, but I could do it."

The others around the table were nodding, except Sandra, who was looking thoughtful.

"Do you know where you're staying out here?" she asked me. "Maybe we could just vacation together... I could play Left Coast Host, and we'd be available if needed."

"It's an idea," I agreed with her. "I'm staying with a friend of mine up in the Hills... Jerry Sterling? I don't know if you've met him..."

"I have," Mr. Pedersen looked at me with thinly-veiled curiosity. "He comes from a good family."

"I'm not sure if I've met him," Sandra told me with a twinkle in her eye. "Unless he's that really cute redhead with the goatee that owns your Ferrari."

"That's the one," I acknowledged.

"Think he'd mind another houseguest?" Sandra asked.

"I'll call him and ask," I told her.

"Ferrari?" Anne asked.

"Yeah, he let me borrow it so I didn't have to rack up expenses with the rental."

"Thrifty with company money..." Dr. Cooke smiled with a strange look, and I suddenly felt like I was getting measured for a casserole. "I like that. Beth, if you can arrange it, I would definitely owe you one. Even if we don't have to call you in. I will feel much better with you available in an emergency. And I do know the saying about 'a failure to plan on my part does not necessarily constitute an emergency on your part'. It will be a real emergency if we call you."

"Actually, Doctor, if you change it to 'a failure to plan on your part pays my salary', I think you've about got it," I smiled. So did she, and so did the others.

"In case none of the ones I handed out this week made it to you," I told her, fishing a business card out of my purse and flipping it over on the table, "I'll leave this with you..." I pulled out Jerry's card and wrote his phone number on the back of my card.

"The number on the back is Jerry's and really is to be used only in an emergency. He'd probably have me hunted down. But feel free to text or email as needed... they both come to my phone. Hopefully your 'problem children' who 'got it' this week can help your problem children who didn't – and feel pretty good about themselves."

"Amen to that, sister!" the Doctor smiled. Mr. Pedersen stood up, and Anne and the Doctor did, too.

"We've chewed up enough of your vacation," he smiled. "Thanks for handling this, Beth... and I'll owe you one, too. You and Sandra enjoy your time... and don't forget to get some time in bumming the beaches, from Santa Monica to Venice to Huntington, there's a lot to see..." He raised an eyebrow for a brief moment and I thought I was imagining things. But I decided protocol was a good idea. I stood up.

Sandra stood up, too, as I extended my hand to Mr. Pedersen.

"You're welcome, sir," I told him as we shook hands.

"Mr. Pedersen," Sandra nodded as she shook his hand as well... and then they were off.

"Ready to get out of here?" Sandra asked, turning to me.

"Amen to that, sister!" I chuckled and we headed for the door.

[to be continued]

12