Los Cinco Hermanos Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That got a chuckle from the others, and I'm sure Sandy was warming up some kind of smart-ass comeback when we were interrupted by Dave coming out the door to the patio. He was helping a very disheveled Essie to walk.

We all watched quietly as he brought her our direction.

"Hello, ladies," he smiled, and it is a testimony to his gorgeous smile and wonderful voice that it got my eyes off his semi-erect manhood and looking at his face. The others weren't so quick to adjust.

"Hi, Dave," I answered him. "What's up?"

"Essie's a bit wiped," he stated the obvious. "Jerry suggested she come sit in the jacuzzi for awhile and let the hot water work on her muscles." While he was saying this, he was helping Essie to ease into the water while she mumbled her apologies and thank-you's. "I didn't know you were here with guests or I would have covered up," Dave added.

"That would have been a shame," Dr. Pam observed. "Hello... I'm Pam Cooke, invading your privacy at my request and with the permission of Mr. Sterling's major domo, Molly. And you are...?"

"Impressed," he told her with a straight face. "You must be the Good Doctor I've heard about. I'm Dave... David Langley. A friend of Jerry's and most of the others in the hot tub with you. I only know Stormy from her pictures in the Rogues' Gallery. I'll let Jerry know you guys have returned."

As he turned to walk back into the house, leaving Essie in Molly and Ginger's capable hands, Dr. Pam called after him, "you needn't warn the others to dress unless they feel the need to..."

Turning back to Sandy and me, she added, "Thatpiece of eye-candy is one of Los Cinco Hermanos? Nice..." and she made a show of fanning her face as if cooling off.

"Oh, yeah..." I answered somewhat dreamily. It was the best I could do at the moment.

"Beth is somewhat smitten with Dave," Ginger felt compelled to point out. "They tend to gravitate towards each other."

Pam nodded and smiled, indicating her understanding.

"Hey!" I protested. "The Navy owns him, not me. And..." I paused for effect, "I amcertainlynot limiting my options!" I decided to check out what was happening with Essie.

"Realizing this has all the grace of a tap-dancing pregnant water buffalo, Essie," I said, turning to her, "how are you doing? Did the boys break their toy?"

"Not at all," she told me – rather weakly, from my point of view – "I've just been well fucked, that's all."

"Are you telling me you're finally sated?" I asked. I couldn't resist.

"Almost," she smiled and her Inner Imp was starting to show.

"Almost?" I asked. Sometimes I'm a little slow on the uptake.

"Well, I haven't hadthiscrew, yet," she murmured, and God bless her, Ginger broke out laughing.

"So, did Jerry offer you a job, yet?" Ginger asked.

"Actually, two of them," Essie admitted. "And it's very tempting."

"Two?" Molly asked. "Doing what?"

"Well, the first is obvious," Essie smiled a bit shyly. "Apparently I'm a glutton for punishment. The second, though, is kinda legit. He told me how you work camera for him, sometimes, and I pointed out that I was pretty good with cameras, lighting, sound... pretty much you name it when it comes to audio-visual, so he gave me an impromptu test on some of the equipment during one of our breaks – and he liked what he saw. So I'm on his call list for techie stuff when he needs it."

"Cool," Ginger told her, "maybe we'll end up working together."

"Probably," Essie agreed. "Although I promised him that after I've recovered a bit, I'd do a special shoot for him. It'll pay for a quarter of tuition and books, and I'd be stupid to pass it up."

"Really..." Dr. Pam purred. "What kind of 'special' gets an entire quarter of school paid for?"

"Three at once," Essie told her.

"Three guys at once?" I asked. "That's easy... pussy, ass, mouth."

"Three in me at once," Essie told me.

"Yeah, so? That's what I said..." I told her, waiting for an explanation. All I got was a strange look, until it dawned on me.

"Three cocks at the same time,in the same place???"

Essie shrugged apologetically and I think may have blushed a little. "I guess I stretch pretty well?"

I was astounded. No, I was beyond astounded. I was flabbergasted. I was... well, I was whatever comes on beyond zebra – sorry, Dr. Seuss. I just gaped at her.

"Nowthatwould be something amazing to see," Dr. Pam said quietly.

"No shit..." Vicki, Ginger and Molly echoed.

"It's kinda tough when there's a cock in my ass, too," Essie went on to explain. "That's why I'm slathered up with ointment and sitting in this whirlpool thingie."

An air of quiet awe descended on the jacuzzi as six women stared at the little Latina with the – it appeared – huge pussy.

"Are you serious?" Sandy quietly asked, and I smelled trouble coming.

"Yes," Essie told her, misunderstanding. "The cock in my ass makes it hard to stretch backwards, so everything pushes up against the pelvic bone and there isn't a lot of give going that direction. It's a lot easier if nobody's in my ass."

The look on Sandy's face bordered on pure fascination.

"Sandra?" I asked. "Or Sandy? Who's in charge right now?" I asked.

"Sandra," she turned to look at me. "Barely."

"That, sweetheart, is ahugerelief," I told her. "Please don't do anything stupid."

"It's okay," she assured me. "I was just trying to figure out if I could..."

"Iknowwhat you were just thinking," I told her. "Don't. Some women, like Essie, are gifted. The others end up in the hospital ER."

"Yeah, I know..." she told me, then turned to Essie. "Do you like getting fisted?" she asked.

"I don't know," Essie told her.

"You don't know?" Sandy asked, making sure she heard right.

"Right. I've never done it," Essie explained. "So I don't know. I might."

"None of the guys tried it with you?" Vicki asked.

"Um, no..." Essie told her. "They were kinda busy trying to figure how to make me cum so much with their cocks that my brain would turn to mush."

"Oh, girl..." Vicki told her. "Remind me to get together with you later."

"Me, too!" Sandy put in.

"Me, three!" Ginger told her.

"Sure," Essie smiled, again kind of shyly. "It'll be different. I haven't done one-on-one with a girl before. There was always a guy involved."

I am fairly certain the collective sigh from the other six women in the jacuzzi could be heard down in the City. And I'm fairly certain we were all thinking the same thing. But we got interrupted.

"Boss alert," Molly suddenly said and I turned to see Jerry coming out of the house with his "posse", all neatly dressed in some combination of slacks and a collared shirt. Jerry was back into one of his ubiquitous white linen combos and sandals. He looked pretty goddamned good walking up to us. Of course, the others weren't shabby, either.

They all went and grabbed deck chairs and dragged them over to the jacuzzi so they could sit and talk, but first, Jerry addressed the lot of us.

"Hi," he said, looking directly at Dr. Pam. "I'm Jerry Sterling. I'm presuming you're Dr. Pamela Cooke, since I know everyone else here. Welcome to my humble abode! I hope the girls have been treating you right."

Pam surprised me. Instead of answering from the spa, she got up, dripping wet and naked, and got out, then walked over to where Jerry was standing – obviously watching her, but with an impassionate expression. When she got to him, she held out her hand.

"They have been treating me marvelously well, Mr. Sterling," she said and to Jerry's credit he didn't miss a beat – he took her hand, then brought it to his bowed head and kissed it. My guess is, it surprised Dr. Pam as much as it surprised me.

"I am very glad to hear it," he told her, returning her hand. "Sorry I wasn't able to come greet you when you arrived. Bad timing and all that... but I would like to introduce you to Los Cinco Hermanos, which I understand you've heard about." He turned to gesture to the guys as he went on.

"Dr. Cooke, I'd like to introduce you to David Langley, one of the 'Brothers' and currently on leave from the Navy. I understand you met him earlier, albeit briefly."

Dave stepped forward and did the same thing Jerry had done – kissed the naked lady's hand.

"And this is another Brother, Paul Dornin, an Associate Professor of Bio-engineering at UCLA. He is currently in a Doctoral program."

Paul, too, stepped forward and followed Jerry's example, kissing Pam's hand. She was really starting to get off on the attention, especially from the young hunks.

"Next is Brother Ron Alvarez, who has the great fortune of having a real daytime job in telecommunications."

Ron, too, kissed her hand and I was starting to appreciate how Jerry and his posse were orchestrating this set of "first impressions."

"And last, but certainly not least," Jerry smiled, "is Brother Jackson Smith, ex-linebacker for Michigan State and currently applying for a job with the Southern California Gladiators, and staying with me in the interim."

Dr. Pam held out her hand, expecting the kiss, but Jackson blew right by it and took her in a full body hug, dipping her and kissing her deeply. Her hands went up around his neck and one leg came off the ground and wrapped around one of Jackson's. By the time he let her back up, she was breathless.

"Good to meet you," he told her in that wonderful baritone voice and the smile that sparkled.

"Oh. My. God..." Dr. Pam managed to get out. "That was one in-fucking-credible kiss!"

"Thank you," he kept smiling, then helped her stand straight. "Just seemed like everybody was being so formal..." he added by way of explanation.

"Yes, they were, weren't they?" she smiled. "Wow."

"So, have you gotten a tour of the house?" Jerry interceded. "Or maybe there are questions you have for me... although seeing you know Vicki, I doubt there are any secrets left to be had."

"Jerry!" Vicki pouted. "I didnotspill the beans! I have skillfully avoided answering most of her questions..."

"Most..." Jerry smiled.

"Yeah... most," Vicki smiled back.

"And it's nice to see you, again, too," he told her. "I was thinking about you the other day when my shooting schedule got all bollixed up. But Beth was nice enough to bail us out and I've got to tell you, for an amateur, she is phenomenal!"

High praise, coming from a man who produced porn for commercial purposes, I thought.

"Really..." Vicki played the innocent. "Is it finished?"

"Pretty much," he told her. "It's certainly ready for screening. I'm still working on Sandy's."

"Are you talking about a porn video?" Dr. Pam asked, obviously intrigued.

"Absolutely," Jerry smiled. "This last week or so has been incredibly fortuitous. Beth is a natural, Sandy's a natural, and now there's Essie, who's beyond being a natural – she's a Force of Nature."

"Are these private videos?" Pam asked, "Or for general Internet consumption?"

"Private, for now," Jerry told her. "I'm close to a final contract with Beth, and semi-headed that way with Sandy. Essie is currently considering my offer." Dr. Pam turned to me.

"Beth, would you be okay with me seeing what you shot?" she asked.

I thought about that for a second. I was considering giving Jerry the okay for worldwide distribution. Why would I care whether Dr. Cooke saw it or not? Realistically, I answered myself, it's because I work with her – as a client, she fell into a special category of friends and acquaintances.

"I'm presuming you can keep our personal and professional relationships separate," I told her. When she answered "of course," I continued "I don't mind you seeing what I shot with the guys. Don't expect Oscar-winning acting – Jerry's right, I'm an amateur. I was just a scared kid in a candy store, having fun."

"I'm good with that," she told me, then turned to Sandy. "What about you, Sandy? Are you okay with me seeing what you shot?"

"Same stipulations as Beth," Sandy answered. "Personal and professional have to stay separate – except maybe jill-off races in the women's restroom. Otherwise, it's okay with me."

Dr. Pam smiled at the reference to her masturbatory escapade. "I'm good with that," she told Sandy, then turned to Jerry.

"I'm guessing Essie's performance was impromptu and not for public consumption," she told him, "So I would like to ask to see Beth's and Sandy's videos, if that's okay with you."

"Are you ready for an orgy?" Jerry asked, instead of answering her.

"Excuse me?" Apparently she didn't think she'd heard him right.

"Are you ready for an orgy?" he asked again. "Because I will guarantee you that if you have any kind of libido at all, watching those two women will get you fucked six ways from Sunday, and you may actually be the one instigating it."

"Really?" she asked, looking first at Jerry then slowly around to the rest of us girls. Sandy and I both just shrugged and looked halfway apologetic while Ginger and Molly just smiled. Essie still had a sort of glazed look on her face and Vicki was just as curious as Pam was. Finally, she turned back to Jerry.

"Oh, yeah..." she breathed. "I amsoready for an orgy!"

[to be continued]