Lose the Bet, Lose Your Clothes!

Story Info
The loser of the bet rides home naked from the store!
2.2k words
4.17
90.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold winter evening in East Tennessee and we had been trapped indoors for far too long. What we needed was a little excitement, a little fun, a little naughty time. I asked if you were up for some excitement. I knew I didn't need to ask. You were the type of girl that would try anything at least once if I just asked.

You are one of the most stunning women I have ever seen in my entire life. You stand five foot six with piercing green eyes, brown hair, kissable lips, and one of the most amazing bodies I have ever seen on a woman. I have never in my life found a woman who was so much my match in so many ways.

So what I proposed to you today was a little shopping trip. We both needed to go to the store and pick up a few things. The twist to this shopping trip was a bet. I was going to keep track of everything that we put in the shopping cart and keep a running tally in my head. At the end I would add tax and present my total to you for the bet.

You only needed to decide if the price I selected was too high or too low. If you are right, you win, if you are wrong you lose. Now for the loser's penalty! The loser would be forced to ride home from the store naked! We agreed to the terms and headed to the store bundled up in winter coats and gloves.

All the way to the store we teased each other about the future state of undress that one of us would soon be in. I teased you about how much I was going to enjoy seeing your breasts with only a seatbelt between them, and you teased me about how cute it would be watching my hard-on pointing at the ceiling.

Throughout the entire ride to the store I could feel my hardness pressing against the front of my pants. I deliberately didn't wear underwear in case I lost the bet. This only proved to increase how hard I became. You even mentioned to me how wet you were getting thinking about the consequences of this evenings shopping fun.

Once we arrived at the store we found a parking space near the back corner of the parking lot away from all the other cars. The temperature was well below freezing and some snow flurries were blowing through the air. The loser of this bet was in for some chilling fun.

We went into the store and started walking around looking for our selected items. I pushed the cart and you wrapped your arm through mine and strolled beside me. I still can't believe I have this goddess on my arm, how did I get so lucky. Each item thrown into the basket is tallied in my head, keeping careful watch for sale tags and discounts.

You know that I am trying desperately to keep track of the total in my head and take every opportunity to tease me and touch me, stroking me through my pants in an attempt to distract me. Your smile melts me and makes math hard to do along with some other things that become hard. You guide me over to the panty section and browses through a selection of thongs that make my mind spin and my dick swell. What a wicked, wicked woman, I wouldn't have it any other way.

We finally finish picking out the things that we both need and start toward the registers. I have only a few moments to finish my calculations and add tax to our purchase. I have added the items to the penny and I believe I can add the appropriate tax to the penny also. $15.85 is my estimate for our final price. You take only a fraction of a moment to tell me that you think my price is too high. There it is, the bet is set and we only have to wait for the cashier to finish ringing it up.

I smile at you and put my arm around your waist, not wanting to be far from you when the total is displayed on the cashier's screen. I want to be able to squeeze you and look into your face when you see that you have lost. My heart is racing and my dick is throbbing with anticipation.

Here comes the total, just a moment away. $15.84!!!!!!!!! I have lost!!!!!! How could this be, I just knew I had the total added to the penny? You drop your head looking down at the floor. We walk toward the exit. I tell you that I can't believe you won. You look at me and say that you thought I bet $15.84? I repeat my original bet of $15.85 and confirm that you have won. A naughty smile comes over your face as you realize that I have lost. That I will be the one naked on the trip home! Your happiness is extremely obvious.

I am resigned to the fact that I have made the bet and that now I must follow through. A bet is a bet. I would have expected you to follow through with it if you lost, so now I must follow through. Walking through the parking lot you make several comments about how much fun it's going to be seeing me ride naked through town on our way home.

We get to the car and I open your door letting you sit down. I go to the back of the car and place our purchases in the trunk. I find a place to put our cart and return to the car to get in. You have the doors locked and a smile on your face. You tell me loud enough to hear through the glass that you will unlock the door when I have complied with the bet and removed my clothing. I beg you not to make me undress in the cold, but you just smile and comment about how warm I will be if I just hurry up and get it over with.

I strip quickly pulling my jacket and shirt off in one quick motion. Then my shoes and pants slip off leaving me in only my socks on the cold pavement. You roll the window down slightly and tell me to put my clothes in the car. I hand them over starting to feel the effects of the cold on my body, but still hard as ever. You pull out your cell phone and activate the camera to take a picture. After the quick photo opportunity you let me into the car and kiss me passionately.

I start the car getting the heater blowing fast and warm. My hard-on is pointing to the ceiling and your caress is driving me crazy. I know that I can't handle this torture all the way back home. You tease me again about how bad I am at adding and how much worse the next bet will be on me. You tell me that I will be doing more than riding home naked next time. I wonder what you have in mind for me?

About half way home I ask you if you would mind giving me some road head. You laugh at me and say that you were the one who won the bet, and that there would be no rewards for losing! After a few minutes of teasing me and having fun with my naked body, you tell me that you are willing to give me some road head on one condition. You tell me that you forgot to get some gum while we were at the store and would need some if you were going to be giving me a blowjob!

There is only one convenience store between where we are and home. I pull into the well lit parking lot and stop near the back of the parking lot. You tell me that it is cold outside and that I would need to park near the front door before you would get out. The store and the parking lot are empty so I feel comfortable with risking it. I pull around the building and park right near the front door. You grab the keys from the ignition and head into the store for your gum. If somebody were to pull in beside me there would be no place for me to hide! Damn, this is too much for me to handle, I feel like I am going to explode.

You go into the store and browse around for a minute, stopping to chat with the cashier. You know damn good and well that I am naked and anxious for you to come out, yet you seem to be enjoying my torture. You come to the plate glass windows directly in front of where I am sitting and pretend to shop for some of the items there. When you see that nobody is watching you send me a text telling me that you need to see my cock right now or you will stay in here until I get caught!

I have no choice but to give you what you want, so I undo my seatbelt and lean as far back as possible pushing my hips up until I know you can see me. You send me another text telling me that you weren't able to see since there was a glare from the store lights on the windshield. You text me that I am going to have to hop out and flash you!

I stall, trying to figure a way out of this problem! Another text. If you don't flash me right now, I am going show the picture of you from earlier to the cashier and then send her out to see you for herself. I check my mirrors and see that nobody is coming into the parking lot. I jump out and flash you my entire body, with my hard on pulsing in excitement! You press the lock button on the key ring leaving me stranded nude outside the store!

You smile again and take more pictures of me standing naked beside our car outside of a well lit convenience store. You head to the counter, pay for the gum and stroll casually out to where I am standing, naked, freezing, and hard as a rock! You manually open your door with the key and sit into the passengers seat. You start the car so that the heat will come on and crack the window just enough to give me some instructions!

You tell me that the cashier inside was your girlfriend back in high school, and that she saw me when I got out of the vehicle. She wants me to come into the store and let her have a closer look. You tell me that I should hurry in there before somebody else comes to the store and catches me naked! I dash to the entrance and step inside to find the cashier waiting patiently for me to come visit her!

She introduces herself and asks me to come stand next to her for a picture, because none of her girlfriends would believe her if she didn't. I stood next to her with a background of potato chips and bubble gum while she held her camera at arms length and took a few snap shots! The last shot involved her grasping my erection and stroking it hard! She thanked me for visiting her, and told me that I would have to come see her again if I ever found myself naked and stranded. The evil grin on her face told me that you and her had planned this out to every detail!

I snuck back out to the vehicle and you let me in quickly. Another car pulled up beside us and two cute girls hopped out, bundled up, and oblivious to their surroundings! What a lucky break, they didn't notice the naked man with the raging hard on in the car just beside them. I put the vehicle in reverse and back out of the parking spot.

Before I can even leave the parking lot you lean over and begin, taking me in your mouth,

sucking hard. I know that I have to get out of this parking lot before I get caught. Driving home is a challenge with your expert skills distracting me from the road. God you are so good at sucking my dick!

We arrive home a few minutes later and you grab my clothes from the floorboard and get out into the moonlight. I have no choice but to follow you naked and hard into the cold night air. You tell me that we have bags in the trunk that need to be brought in and you stand there waiting for me to get them. Once I have the bags with both hands full, standing beside you at the front door,

you begin to stroke my erect dick. I can't even cover myself if I want to, my hands are full and you have the keys to the house. After a minute of torture you open the house and let us in.

Our bet complete, my loss paid in full, my dick hard and throbbing, your pussy wet and wanting. Off to the bedroom to fulfill both of our needs. I can't wait until our next bet. Maybe I will lose on purpose!