Lose Your Inhibitions Ch. 01

Story Info
Mia's piss fantasy.
3k words
4.52
28.3k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baelish85
baelish85
11 Followers

Dear Mr Smith,

My name is Mia. I'm a big fan of your website... and of you! I love looking at your profile pics. I get wet just thinking about them! Of all your fetishes there is one that really interests me - your love of piss. I've played with piss by myself and with my girlfriends, but never with a man. Will you come over to mine and give me what I want?

With love, Mia

*****

I guess I'd better explain just why I got that email. People don't just randomly message me in the hope that I'm that sort of guy. I run a website, loseyourinhibitions. It's a special site I founded a few years ago where just about any fetish is catered for. People sign up and then they can talk to each other on a public forum or via private messages to set up meetings and plan out their particular fantasies.

My name isn't really Mr Smith - I just use that for anonymity. As the founder of the site I get a lot of messages from people wanting my special attention. Most are from women who just want extra-marital sex. I usually ignore those unless the woman is particularly hot. I have other fantasies that I want to live out. My own marriage broke down a decade ago because I realised I wanted something more from life. Making this site gave me what I needed - access to like-minded people who want to experiment and have some no-strings-attached sex. We always stay within the bounds of the law, but otherwise anything goes.

Take this Mia for example. She's obviously a piss lover. Normally it would be difficult for her to find someone who shared that fetish. It isn't exactly something you can ask about on a first date, not unless you wanted the other person to run away screaming. But on my site she knew she would find someone like me. And I knew as soon as I saw her pictures that I wanted her badly. She was slim, blonde, with tanned skin and beautiful, shapely legs. She had pouty red lips and a deliciously wicked grin. In all, she looked like a bundle of fun.

Little did I know that meeting Mia would change my life forever.

*****

Her house wasn't what I expected. It was huge, on the edge of town. Three storeys tall with a big garden all around separating it from its neighbours. Her parents must be really rich, I thought. I wonder if they know what their daughter is like. It didn't matter to me either way.

I walked down the long drive to the front door. A marble statue stood to either side like guards. I rang the bell and waited, half expecting a butler or something to answer. I was kept waiting for a couple of minutes until finally the door opened. Thankfully there was no butler. It was just Mia, looking up at me with that devilish smile on her face that I so loved already. She wore tiny jean shorts that barely went lower than her butt and a loose white top.

"Mr Smith?" she asked. She had a husky, sexy voice that sent a thrill right through me. I smiled and nodded and she stepped aside to let me in.

The ground floor was open plan. When I stepped in, I could see a big sitting room with two long sofas and a glass table in the middle. Cabinets and bookcases lined the walls. The walls themselves were all white which made the place seem even bigger. Further off was the kitchen and through one doorway a ground floor bathroom. Stairs led up directly opposite the front door.

"This is quite a place you have here," I said.

"Thanks! My parents have quite a lot of money."

"Are they around?"

"Of course not! You wouldn't be here if they were."

After I left my jacket and a bag by the door, she took my hand and led me towards the sitting room. She seemed utterly self-assured, not at all worried that she had let a virtual stranger into her house, even though I was easily old enough to be her father. I am always a little nervous at this point in proceedings because I don't know just how uninhibited the other person is. I don't want to be too full-on and put them off. Somehow I didn't think I had to worry about that with Mia.

Indeed, once we reached the sitting room she pushed me down onto one of the sofas and said, "I haven't pissed all day." Considering it was nearly 5 o'clock in the evening, I was impressed. I myself hadn't gone for a few hours in anticipation of this meeting but clearly Mia took things even more seriously.

She knelt down in front of me and with my help undid my trousers and pulled them down. I had nothing on underneath and my cock sprang loose, already halfway to being fully erect. Mia took it in her hands, a look of wonder on her face.

"It looks even bigger in the flesh," she said.

I loved hearing women say that. Not to sound too boastful, but I do hear it a lot. My cock is 9" long and thick as well. Mia began to stroke it and her tongue darted out to lick the tip. It didn't take long for my cock to reach its full size. As soon as it did, Mia stopped what she was doing and stood up again.

She put one foot on the sofa so her crotch was just in front of my face. She started rubbing herself through her shorts. I knew what was coming and I stroked my cock in anticipation. Almost immediately a dark patch formed on her shorts. It grew and grew and then the first streams of piss started to run down her leg. More came through her shorts and started to patter down onto my cock and stomach. The smell was enticing, the view even better. Mia stopped a few seconds later, a look of bliss on her face. I ran a finger up her leg, sweeping up some of the droplets of piss, then brought the finger to my mouth. It tasted so sweet. I collected some more but this time Mia grabbed hold of my hand and brought my finger up to her own mouth. She licked and sucked it clean.

"That was so good," she said. "And it's only just the start!"

She undid her shorts and let them drop to the floor. She had no panties on underneath. She brought a hand down to her pussy and rubbed two fingers along its length. They came back dripping wet. This time it was my turn to suck her fingers clean. I went to lean forward to lick her pussy but she pushed me back.

"First you just watch," she said.

She stood with her legs slightly parted and opened her pussy lips with her fingers. A moment later another stream of piss spurted out, pattering against the stone floor and her discarded shorts. Her piss was clear and I wanted nothing more than to catch it in my mouth, but for now I was content to follow her instructions. I was here to fulfil her fantasy after all, not the other way around.

Her piss went on for a long time, so long that she started giggling before she was done. I sat back and stroked myself until finally the stream became a trickle and then stopped altogether. I lent forward and looked down. Her shorts were thoroughly soaked now and there was a big puddle of piss on the floor all around her feet.

Mia bent down and pulled her shorts back up. "I love the feel of soaking wet clothes on my skin," she told me. "It gets me so fucking hot."

She didn't hesitate any longer. She went down on her hands and knees and started lapping at her puddle of piss. A groan escaped me. I don't know if I've ever seen anything more erotic! She looked up at me, grinning, with a drool of piss hanging down from her lips. I knelt down too and kissed her. Piss passed from her mouth to my own. She went back to licking more piss up. I stood over her and watched. Once Mia had had enough she sat back on her feet and looked up at me again.

"Your turn now," she said.

My cock twitched in response. Mia grabbed hold of it and kissed the tip. She ran her tongue along its length. After a short bit of teasing she finally wrapped her lips around it and took me as deep as she could. It was only just over halfway but it still felt so, so good. Her lips were soft, her mouth wet and warm. She kept her eyes on mine the whole time. With one hand she rubbed and tickled my balls. Then she put her hands on my waist and moved her head back and forth, faster and faster. Drool escaped from the corner of mouth and dropped down to join her piss on the floor. She kept going until it made her choke. She pulled back then and let her saliva pool on the floor. She still wasn't done though, and latched her mouth onto my cock again. This time I took control. I took hold of her head and fucked her mouth hard. I pushed my cock in further than it had gone before and held it there. I could feel her trying to pull away but I didn't let her for a few seconds. When I finally did she looked up at me with that grin again.

"Bad boy," she said. She didn't sound upset though. Instead she lent back on her heels and ran her hands down her body. "I want you to cover me now. Hurry!"

I was more than happy to oblige. I held my cock steady, aimed it at her face. It didn't take long for my piss to start coming. And when it started, I couldn't stop it. The first jet struck her between the eyes. She didn't flinch, just closed her eyes and opened her mouth. I jerked my cock down, sent the stream into that inviting mouth. The piss filled her up in no time and started spilling out. She spat the rest out onto her white top and then opened up for more. I obliged again, but not for long. After I filled her up again I aimed lower down and started plastering her shirt to her chest. As it was white it quickly became see-through. Her nipples jutted through the fabric. Rivulets of piss ran down her stomach and onto her already soaking shorts. The floor gained an even larger puddle, my piss mixing with hers and her spit.

Mia brought her hands up to her face to wipe it clear. Seeing that, I immediately took aim at her face again. She laughed and tilted her head back to let it run all over her. I did as she asked and let my piss cover her whole body. It took some time for the piss stream to stop. I didn't want to stop, but I wanted to hold some back for later. Because this encounter was far from over.

Mia sprawled out on the floor and writhed about in the wetness. She laid on her back first, getting her hair damp, then rolled over. She slurped up the piss as she rubbed her tits on the floor too. Seeing that I couldn't resist adding some more. I pissed onto the back of her head, turning her hair dark and giving her more to drink. She didn't complain at all.

Once I was done she stood up and presented herself before me. Piss dripped from her hair, her mouth, her chin. Her tanned skin glistened beautifully, the white top was stuck fast to her. She licked her lips.

"You wait right there," I said. "I need a picture of this!"

I hurried to my bag and withdrew a digital camera. Mia smiled when she saw it and struck a pose, pushing her breasts together with her hands and blowing a kiss at me. It was perfect when I took the snap. That one would go straight into my favourites.

With the camera put away, I returned to Mia. She pushed me back onto the sofa and stood before me as she peeled off first her shorts and then her top. She pinched and tugged at her nipples with one hand while her other toyed with her pussy.

"I want you in me," she said.

I certainly wasn't going to complain about that! She straddled me, used one hand to guide my throbbing cock into her soaking wet, tight pussy. Mia sat lower and lower until she had taken my entire length inside her. She let out a contented sigh and just sat there for a time. With a gentle nudge from me she started to rock back and forth, gyrating her hips on top of me. I grabbed her ass, made her grind against me even harder. It didn't take long for Mia to explode into an orgasm. She rocked and shook on top of me and then collapsed against my chest, still shaking.

I didn't give her the chance to recover though. I picked her up, still lodged deep inside her cunt, and laid her on her back on the sofa. I pulled back until my cock was nearly right out and then ploughed it straight back in. Mia started groaning and squealing as I pounded her harder and harder. Her hands gripped the sofa, her body rocked each time I went deep in her. I went on like that for a couple of minutes before I stopped without any warning and pulled out of her. Mia looked up at me in confusion.

The spurt of piss travelled up the length of her body and hit her on the chin. She laughed again and took more piss directly into her mouth. I couldn't generate that much power for long though and soon the piss was landing on her stomach and breasts. She rubbed it in as it landed, squeezed her tits and twisted her nipples. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened like she was about to orgasm again. I couldn't believe what this girl was like!

As soon as the piss finished I planted my cock back into her pussy and started thrusting into her again. I drove her to the edge again but this time, as soon as I saw it I pulled back. She wasn't about to have it that easy.

I went over to the other sofa and laid back. It took Mia a few seconds to react, then she was up and crouching over me, fingering her cunt. "You think you're in charge now?" she asked. "This is my game, not yours!"

With that she let loose her own piss, all over my cock, my stomach, my chest. She didn't hold back, no chance of that. The piss kept coming and coming. One particularly powerful blast struck me in the face and I opened my mouth to drink down some of her sweet nectar. By the time she was done my shirt was soaked and there was a puddle of piss in the middle of my exposed stomach. Straight away Mia turned around, lowered herself down and speared herself on my cock.

I put my hands on her damp butt, pinched and caressed the soft flesh as she rode me again. I closed my eyes, let the sensation of her tight pussy rubbing up and down the length of my rod overwhelm me. She was good, really good, and this time I was the one brought to the brink.

"I'm gonna cum," I gasped.

Mia lifted herself off me, went to her knees beside the sofa and started to stroke my shaft with her hands. "Come on then," she said. "Let me see."

Under her ministrations it wasn't long until I shot my load. It covered her hands, ran down her fingers and over my belly. It kept coming, so Mia lowered her head and caught the rest in her mouth. She kept sucking and licking until she had claimed ever last drop. Then she licked her hands clean and then did the same to me.

I stayed still, trying to get my breathing back under control. But Mia, who don't forget was less than half my age, was far from done. She got up, still licking her fingers, and went over to the other sofa. She sat on the arm of the sofa, spread her legs and started to piss again. She sprayed it across the sofa, going almost the whole length. As much as the power of her vaginal muscles, it was her capacity that impressed me. This was her fourth piss in no time at all. Even having held it in all day it was impressive. I got up and moved closer to watch. Mia started laughing. Her piss pattered on the leather, on the stone floor when it squirted to the side.

"This is a hell of a mess," I said. There was still a puddle on the floor and now the sofa was well and truly sodden as well. "What about your parents?"

"Doesn't matter. They won't be back for days and I have a very understanding cleaner." She slid down onto the wet sofa and laid full length in her own piss. She lay on her back, hair still matted to her smiling face, and looked up at me. "You'd better go now though. The neighbours will be wondering what we were doing!"

I retrieved my trousers from the floor, removed my sodden shirt and stuffed them into my bag after removing a fresh set of clothes. When I left her, Mia was still writhing around on the sofa like there was nothing in the world she would rather be doing.

I think it's fair to say that I have the best job in the world. I even got an email from Mia later that evening thanking me for showing her such a good time. I definitely wouldn't want to do anything else with my life than this.

baelish85
baelish85
11 Followers