Losing Control in the Office Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shit! This wasn't what I was trying to get across at all!

But before I could say anything, she stood up and picked up her tray. "I know that you are a very busy man with lots of responsibilities. Thank you very much for giving me your time, Sir," she said very sweetly and graciously, and with an inviting smile.

She started to walk away, but then she stopped and turned her head back towards me and said, "You are a very nice man, Mr. Martin ..." there was a slight pause, and then she gave me a more penetrating look, she pushed her ass out in my direction, and in a lower, deeper, and more throaty voice, she added the word "... Sir".

This sent a shiver of lust through me, and I almost choked on my food.

She then gave me a wink as she turned forward and walked away. She seemed to be making a point of swaying her hips.

Damn! I couldn't take my eyes off her ass as she walked away. My cock was rock hard and throbbing in my pants. Even after she disappeared around the corner I just sat there, staring into space, horny as hell, my head spinning.

After a little while, I could think a bit more clearly. Was this a set-up? Did she deliberately toy with me to get me to give her permission to dress the way she wants at work? Or is this just her personality? In other words, I wondered whether she is just naturally flirtatious with all men, given that said that she always likes to express herself as a beautiful, sexy woman.

I remember one woman from Colombia that I knew who also acted similarly with men, so maybe this was just a cultural thing and not any kind of deliberate, manipulative game.

Also, what did she mean when she said that she could see what I was feeling about her, and that she knew I'd like even more to see her in her other attire? Did she notice my sexual arousal? Or was she talking in a more general sense about how she thinks I'll feel about the overall acceptability of her attire in my department?

I got up and went back to my office with the realization that I have to be very careful about Cristina Rodriguez. I have always had a major weakness for seductive women, and she had tapped into that in a huge way, whether or not it was deliberate. I knew that there were likely to be problems with her in the future if she indeed is going to start showing up in outfits that are even sexier than the one she was wearing today, and I vowed to be strong when dealing with these problems.

I got back to my office with a very compelling desire to masturbate. I didn't have a chance to bring myself to orgasm earlier, and now, my encounter with Ms. Rodriguez had gotten me a lot hornier. But I had a meeting in a couple minutes, so I just sighed and grabbed my notebook, dreading the rest of the day ahead of me.

The afternoon was trying, and not only because I hate all this corporate bullshit. I just couldn't get Cristina Rodriguez out of my head, and my mind kept wandering. At one point, it was especially difficult for me, because I was standing in front of a group giving a presentation, and my thoughts of her began to give me an erection which would have been clearly visible in my pants if I hadn't turned to face the white board and started to improvise drawings to explain the points I was making. Luckily, my erection subsided within a few minutes, and I was able to finish and then sit back down without any incident.

It was at the end of the work day when I finally got back to my office. I had been looking forward to locking the door and masturbating, but since it was so late, I decided to wait a little longer and do it at home where I could be more free about it and more comfortable.

I'm not someone who takes my work home with me, and so I had put all of the day's business-related thoughts out of my mind as I started to leave my office. Just as I was shutting my door, I heard, "Mr. Martin! Mr. Martin!" I turned and saw that it was Cristina Rodriguez. She had her things with her and it was clear that she was also on her way out.

I stood in my office doorway and turned to face her. "Oh, hello, Ms. Rodriguez." I felt a surge of sexual excitement as I saw her approaching. At the same time, I felt that I had to keep my guard up.

She reached me at my door and she smiled and said, "I am glad that I found you before you go."

"Oh ... well, yes, I was just on my way out," I replied, trying to be a bit distant. I wanted to avoid losing my perspective and my control again, and I vowed that I would be stronger with her during this conversation.

"Excuse me, Sir. I know that it is the end of the day, but I would like to talk to you about something. Do you have some time?" She smiled sweetly at me.

I detected the faint scent of an inviting perfume. I didn't notice that at lunch. No doubt she put it on as she was getting ready to leave for the day. I felt excited to have her near me, but because I felt so vulnerable to her feminine wiles, I also felt nervous in her presence. The idea of masturbating at home and fantasizing about her from a distance seemed a lot safer than actually being here with her in person. "Well, I don't have too much time now, Ms. Rodriguez. Can this wait until tomorrow?"

"I know that you are a very busy man, Mr. Martin. This will not take very long. I promise you."

"Are you sure it can't wait until tomorrow?"

"Please, Sir," she replied in a low, throaty voice.

I felt myself weakening. I sighed. "OK, Ms. Rodriguez. How can I help you?"

"Could we go into your office, Sir?" she whispered. "I don't want to talk about this in public."

I was going to protest, but somehow, I just didn't have the heart to do so. "Yes, Ms. Rodriguez," I said loudly enough for any over-curious passers-by to hear as they went down the hall. "As all my employees know, my door is always open if there are work-related issues that you need to discuss. Please, come in." I hoped that show of corporate propriety would satisfy any gossips who might have been walking by.

I stepped away from the door and gestured for her to enter. She walked past me, and I moved the door to an almost-closed position and said, "Please take a seat, Ms. Rodriguez," indicating one of the chairs facing my desk as I walked around to sit in my own chair.

She put her coat and purse on the seat, but then she said, "Could we lock the door, Sir?" she asked.

"Uh ... that's not ... um, something that would go over well with Human Resources, I'm afraid."

"Please, Sir," she said. "I do not want someone to come in here when I am talking about this."

I was going to protest that people here know not to barge into my office, and that her privacy was assured. However, I found myself without much will to do so, and I just decided to let it go. "OK, sure, Ms. Rodriguez," I replied.

I started to get up from my desk to go to the door, but she motioned me to stay where I was. She walked to the door, herself, and closed it, and then she looked over at me and slowly turned the little lever in the middle of the knob to lock it. She then leaned back against the door and faced me, bending her knee and putting one of her feet flat against the door.

She just looked into my eyes. Standing there like that, she gave the appearance of intimate seductivity. She looked very beautiful, receptive, and sexy, and my horny penis quickly grew hard. I was glad my desk hid the view of that from her. I wondered about the possibility that she was coming on to me, but an instant later I reminded myself that this is highly unlikely, and admonished myself to keep my perspective and to remain strong.

"Um ... it's OK. Ms. Rodriguez. You can take a seat." I said graciously, motioning to the chair.

Never taking her eyes off mine, she slowly moved her bent knee outward and then back with an expression on her face that seemed to indicate that she was weighing the choice of whether or not to accept my offer to sit down. That leg motion drew my eyes to her crotch, but I instantly caught myself and averted them. She didn't react at all to my glance between her legs, and just kept looking me in the eyes. She looked so beautiful and so hot! I felt a yearning between my own legs as my hard penis strained against my pants.

She just remained there against the door, facing me. Apparently, she didn't want to sit down for some reason, and I decided not to force that. "Uh ... so ... what is it you'd like to talk to me about, Ms. Rodriguez?" I asked, trying to convey a boss-like helpfulness along with a little bit of impatience. I was eager to get this meeting over with so I could go home to fantasize about her and masturbate.

She pursed her lips and then licked them. She moved her tongue slowly, and I once again wondered if this was a deliberate seductive move. I quickly dismissed the idea, but that didn't prevent me from having a sexual reaction.

"I want to talk to you about our conversation during lunch today, Sir," she said in a quiet, low voice. She had an intense look on her face, and her eyes never left mine.

"Well, OK, Ms. Rodriguez. Of course." Actually, I was glad, because I thought that this would give me a chance to correct the misconception she had gotten about her clothes.

"I know how you were looking at me, Sir," she said, keeping her eyes fixed on mine.

A wave of fear shot through my stomach. Ever since she first showed up at lunch, I've been trying hard to hide my sexual feelings and my interest in her. However, if she noticed this at lunch and intended to make a complaint, that could be big trouble for me! No matter what, I had to deny everything. I feigned innocent confusion and hoped she couldn't see my fear. "Looking at you? What do you mean?"

"I know you were looking at my body, Sir. Especially my breasts."

Shit! I now felt even more scared. Still, I had to deny everything, and I pretended to be surprised and indignant. "What?! Oh no ... now Ms. Rodriguez, I don't know how men behave in big companies in Colombia, but you are clearly mistaking my friendly, professional interest for ... well, for something more ... um, for something it isn't."

"I know that you were looking at my ass, also," she continued, ignoring my protest and continuing to look me calmly in the eyes.

I was starting to panic. "Now listen! You might believe that, but ... but it's totally and absolutely not true! It's not! I assure you! No way I was looking at you like that. No way! It's clear that you're imagining things, Ms. ..."

She interrupted. "I know that you became excited when you looked inside of my shirt, Mr. Martin." She started unbuttoning her blouse while continuing to gaze into my eyes.

This stopped me in my tracks. "What?!" I exclaimed, incredulous. I became speechless and just stared at her with my mouth hanging open.

She had her blouse completely unbuttoned and was in the process of slipping it off when I finally regained my power of speech. "What are you doing?! Listen! ... no, Ms. Rodriguez. No! You can't do this ... you can't do this here!"

By then she had tossed her blouse onto the chair and was unfastening her bra. "I know that you want to see me, Mr. Martin," she said in a low, throaty voice. By then, the bra was off and she tossed it onto the same chair. She kept looking and me and caressed her breasts in a slow, seductive manner.

Of course I wanted to look at her! But I couldn't let this happen! Not if I valued my future at this company ... and I do!

But I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Her nude breasts were perfect: round and firm, and not too large, with shapely brown nipples that made me think about her rubbing them up and down my penis. Her fingers played with her breasts and nipples in a way that made me think of her doing the same thing to my balls and my erection, which by now was screaming for attention in my pants. It was all I could do to hold myself back from rubbing my crotch.

Then again, this seemed too good to be true, and whenever something appears that way, it usually is. "Look, Ms. Rodriguez! ... um, I don't know what you're up to ... um, I don't know what you want, but whatever you're trying to ... uh ... trying to get from me, I won't let you get ... um ... uh ..."

She turned around and moved away from the door a little, and she bent forward, pointing her bottom at me. This is what stopped me in mid-sentence. She looked over her shoulder at me and began to slowly gyrate her ass in my direction, touching and caressing it seductively as she kept her eyes bored into mine.

"I know that also you became excited when you were looking at my ass, Mr. Martin," she purred.

I was mesmerized as she teasingly and slowly unfastened her pants, and when she gradually started to lower them. After a little while, she had them pulled down to her thighs, and I could see her ass and her skimpy black panties.

She then kicked off one shoe and then the other, and then she squirmed out of her pants. After that, she slowly and seductively slid down her panties and removed them, and then she bent over to pick everything off of the floor. When she was in that position, she made a point to languidly rotate her bottom in my direction. Her nude ass was luscious, and I could see her pussy lips. They were plump and inviting.

I couldn't resist any more, and I just had to give the front of my pants a squeeze. I did so, and it felt so fucking good! ... especially as I was watching her move her bare ass for me. I wanted to squeeze my erection and stroke it more, but I forced myself to stop. I had to get control of myself!

She then straightened up and placed the pants and panties on the chair with her other things, and she started walking towards me, undulating her body in rhythm with the slow, deliberate steps she was taking. Her pubic hair was trimmed in a very narrow, elongated triangle. She was the most beautiful, sexy, and irresistible woman I have seen in a long time, and she carried herself like she knew it.

My heart was pounding and my cock was screaming for attention. "What are you doing?!" I protested. "What do you want? What's this about? Damn it! If you think for one minute that just because you ... whoa! ... wait! ..."

As I was protesting, she was walking around my desk. And she then kneeled next to me. My chair had wheels, and she pulled it away from my desk and turned it so that I was facing her. She placed the palm of one hand against my crotch, gently pushing against the hardness of my erection so that it pointed upwards and rested against my groin. She then began to move her hand in very slow circles.

"Ohhhhhhh ..." I moaned in pleasure as I fell back in my chair. I was completely unable to resist her.

She silently kept this up for a while until I was totally lost in the pleasure, and I was humping against her expertly massaging hand and writhing in my seat.

This went on for what seemed like a few minutes. Then, she stopped and withdrew her hand. "Look at me, Mr. Martin," she gently demanded.

I opened my eyes, and she once again stared into them. She slowly moved her hand to her mouth and began to make a show of licking and sucking on her fingers. "Imagine me doing this to your long and hard penis, Mr. Martin," she purred. "Mmm ... it is so delicious." She then held her hand in front of her breast and began rubbing her nipple against her wet fingers. "This will feel very good on your hard penis, Sir. It is even more delicious."

I wanted everything she was showing me. But thinking about this woke me up from my reverie, and I started reasoning again. I sat up straight and leaned forward. "Now look, Ms. Rodriguez. This is all ... well, _very_ nice ... I won't lie to you ... but I don't for a minute believe that you're doing this ... um, out of the kindness of your heart. So you've got to want something from me. What is it? ... tell me, damn it! Tell me! And whatever it is, don't even think that ..."

She just smiled and reached both of her hands to my crotch. She started rubbing my erection through my pants and caused it to move against my groin again. "Ms. Rodriguez! ... no! ... wait! ..."

But she just kept it up, and soon I stopped protesting and just fell back in my chair again. "Yes, I want something. I want your penis, Mr. Martin," she said in that low, throaty voice. "You also want this. You want this very, very much, Sir. If you did not want this, you would have made me to stop. Yes, Mr. Martin, you want me to make your penis feel like this. You love my hands. You love the pleasure ..."

By then, I was once again lost in the erotic sensations. I seemed to have no power to resist, and in any case, resistance was the furthest thing from my mind at that point.

"... You love that I massage your penis in this way," she was continuing. "This is what I want, Sir. I want your penis, and I want your semen. Give it to me. Give it to me now. You know how good it feels when your semen gets so hot inside of you, and then you feel my hands, and it feels so sweet and starts to come out of you."

She pressed her finger against the part of my pants that was touching the place on the underside of my penis where the head meets the shaft. At the same time, she squeezed and stroked around my shaft. "You love what I am doing to you. And you love the way I am talking to you. Give it to me. Give it to me now ... Sir. Give me all of your hot, sweet semen. It feels so good. Fill your pants with all of your cream."

With that, my orgasm overcame me. I began to thrust and to shoot my come into my underwear. She seemed to know exactly how to press and squeeze my penis to make the pleasure from each spurting gush of my come to be intense and deeply powerful. "Yes ... oh yes ... it feels so good ..." She moaned the words lewdly with each of my hot, wet, orgasmic spasms, "... more ... give me more ... more hot cream ... so hot ... you love it ... ohhhh yes ..."

She kept that up until my orgasm completely subsided and I felt completely drained of come.

Then, as I continued to lean back in the chair, catching my breath, she raised herself up and cupped my cheeks gently in her hands, and then she slowly pressed her lips to mine. She slid her tongue into my mouth and began to kiss me deeply until I was responding hungrily to her wet, probing tongue with my own. But just as I started to reach around her to pull her to me, she gently disengaged her mouth from me and stood up in front of me.

As she looked me in the eyes, she brought her fingers to her mouth and started licking them and sucking them like she had done earlier. After a moment, she stopped and then walked over to the chair and started putting her clothes back on.

I just looked at her for a while until I once again had enough presence of mind to speak. "Oh my God!" I panted. "I can't believe this! Thank you! But look ... Ms. Rodriguez ... I mean ... that was ... oh my God that was so damn good! ... but listen ... I don't want you to think that you have any right to ask me ..."

"Feel how wet and warm it is inside of your underpants, Mr. Martin," she interrupted, touching her hand to her crotch and completely ignoring what I was trying to say to her. "Continue to wear your underpants and feel that wetness when you go home. It will remind you of me, Sir."

By then, she was almost completely dressed and was buttoning her blouse. Her comment made me feel self-conscious, and I got quiet.

She finished with her blouse and then put her shoes back on. She straightened herself up and then picked up her things. She walked to the door and rotated the lever in the center of the knob to unlock it. She then turned to me, put her fingers to her lips, and then blew me a kiss. "Good night, Mr. Martin ..." she paused for a second or two and lowered her voice to that throaty whisper again, "... Sir."

She brought her hand back to her mouth and sucked her fingers for another few seconds. She then opened the door, turned the lever back to the locked position, and then left, closing the door behind her.