Losing Han Ch. 04

Story Info
Han's situation gets worse.
15.7k words
4
20.6k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ambulance pulled up to the ER entrance, lights blazing. The rear doors of the vehicle opened and the two EMTs hopped out. Two more EMTs inside pushed the gurney out the rear, its legs expanding as it was received gently by the technicians on the ground. The four then rushed the gurney and its human contents into the hospital.

"What have you got?" the attending nurse asked as she began to hurry alongside them.

"Found this guy severely beaten on 54th street by the free clinic. The cops who called it in say it looked like a bunch of gang members were beating on him."

Nurse looked at the mess on the gurney, "His head, did he receive cranial trauma?"

"Yeah, but it looks worse than it appears, I think. But he stopped breathing for a few minutes on the way here. We got him going again but the timing was close."

"Brain damage?"

"Just let the doc know."

The victim on the gurney began convulsing. The nurse shouted, "Shit! He's crashing! Get him in, get him in!"

-

"So Doc, how is he?"

"Who?" the doctor responded. He looked at the two cops. The senior partner, shifted his glance to the patient in the bed in the corner. The doctor flipped through his tablet and found the patient information. He reviewed the chart before giving his diagnosis. "Let's see, unknown Caucasian male. Five foot eleven. Brown hair, medium build. No identification on him. He suffered multiple broken bones, lacerations and contusions."

The doctor looked up at the two police officers. They were the ones that called in the ambulance for this man in his sorry state.

"All those, this man could recover from within a few months, but he has apparently suffered several severe blows to the head as well. The prognosis is very ... say, the report here says he was 'mugged by gang members'."

The two cops shifted in their stances. The younger one looked nervously at his partner who nodded and turned towards the doctor. He smirked, "Yeah, you know how it is. This guy is walking where he shouldn't be. Runs into some hoods and they take his wallet and give him a beat down."

The doctor looked suspiciously at the two officers, "Gentlemen, I've seen my fair share of muggings in the ER and they don't tend to be so ... brutal. The fatal ones tend to be unintended, unfortunate blows."

The doctor turned his head towards the patient, lying in the bed, covered in bandages and bindings. His face bloated and swelling. Unrecognizable.

"This man seems to have almost been ... tortured."

The senior officer's grin faded from his face and again he spoke out, "Yeah Doc, well you don't know what it's like out there. Those thugs on the street, see some white guy struttin' along like he owns the place. Figure they want to show him who owns it. Or maybe some gang member is being initiated and they make him do something special."

"His fingers appeared to have been separately broken. And his ribs look like a hammer was taken to each one-"

"Listen Doc, we just need to close the loop here. We saw them ... perps beating on Doe here and we chased them off and called the ambulance. Listen, you don't know what it's like out there. They're animals we are dealing with."

The doctor still seemed perplexed, but he looked at the younger officer and saw the nervousness flare in his eyes. The poor rookie, he thought, he must have never seen a man in such a state. Then again, neither had the doctor.

"Okay, let me sign off on your form. But I want to note, if this was some sort of initiation, this man is lucky to be alive."

The younger officer spoke up, "Say Doc, is he... is he going to make it?"

The doctor looked at the broken human in the bed and responded, "The MRI scan showed... well it looks like the blows to the head appear to have resulted in some swelling in certain parts of the brain. We've placed him in a medically induced coma for now, and we're hoping high cognitive functions are still available. But we won't know for sure until the swelling comes down."

-

As the officers walked towards their cruiser in the parking lot, the younger one turned to his senior partner.

"Damn it Joe! I told you we should've stopped them sooner!"

Joe looked at his partner with bemusement, "Bobby, we just made three grand tonight. Quit getting your panties in bunch!"

Bobby paled, "But the guy could've died man, and that would have been on us!"

Joe rolled his eyes, "Come on Bobby. You're killing my buzz here." Joe leaned in, "If you're nervous, then why don't you tell the DA? I'm sure the guy in the coma would thank you personally."

This made Bobby pale even further. He knew that the DA was in the pockets of those mercs or whoever hired them. All Bobby would get from snitchin' was a clear conscious and a police man's grave. Joe took Bobby's silence to be an agreement.

"Come on", Joe said softly with an edge of malice, "We got us a brutal criminal to frame."

-

Han

Han was silent and hoping she was feigning enough interest in the conversation. Kevin Matthews was Karen's beloved fiancé and an accountant by day. But at night, he played lead guitar for some sort of rock band in some underground scene, as he called it. He talked about his band, the venues and halls they played, and how they were beginning to gain some notoriety. Han found it rather silly, but saw that Karen adored this side of her beloved. The two made quite a handsome couple as well. Karen with her blonde Midwestern beauty, looking fresh out of high school (though Han knew her to be 21), and Kevin, with his pretty boy good looks and stylish, if somewhat grungy, clothes. They responded to each other's slight gestures and looked into each other's eyes like there was no one else in the room. They were truly and deeply in love with one another.

It was a shame that Dave was going to destroy that.

Dave for his part, seemed to be enjoying Kevin's conversation. It appeared he also knew a thing or two about being in a band. That they got along was no surprise as both Dave and Kevin loved all types of music. The four of them had just come from the symphony, where the orchestra had been playing the some classical works. Now at a nice, upscale restaurant, Dave's treat of course, they had just finished tasting some expensive wines and were waiting for a final nightcap.

"So now, we finish the gig with our monster hit, and this agent comes up to us back stage and says he can get us in on a tour as a front band."

"Wow, sounds like quite a commitment though", said Dave, "How are you and Karen working through that?"

Karen smiled at her beloved and responded, "Oh, this is Kevin's dream. I'm just so happy for him. And I've got my own career to develop", she turned Dave and Han, "Besides, we'll have plenty of time together when we're married in three months."

As Karen and Kevin turned to face each other in sickeningly sweet manner, Han looked at Dave who turned to face her. The self-satisfied smirk communicated all she needed to know.

"Excuse me", Han said to the table, "I need to use the washroom."

As Han rose from the table, Karen pushed back her chair and stood up as well, "I think I'll join you."

As Han and Karen made their way to the washroom, their high heels clicked on the restaurant floor. Eyes from table to table turned to watch the two women. Karen was wearing a form fitting blue dress which outlined her considerable assets and her long, smooth legs. Her long blonde hair bounced subtly as she took each step. Han was wearing a red dress with a plunging neck line and had a hem that stopped quite north of the knee. Her hair was made up in complex looking up do that trailed out into a long wavy pattern. As they walked by, men stared at them lustfully and women enviously. One guy was kicked under the table by his date as the two women strode by them.

When they entered the washroom, Han made a beeline for the stall. She closed the door and braced herself against the wall. She could feel herself rebelling against her order futilely and fought to get her breathing under control. She wanted to run out this restaurant and disappear into the night. But she was no longer master of her person. There was a small darkness in her now. It was tiny when she first started obeying Dave. So tiny, she hadn't even noticed it. Now it had grown large enough that she could feel its presence. A dark creature that was twisting and coiling its tendrils around her mind. It obeyed only her master and she only obeyed it. And it was devouring her soul bit by bit.

The last thing she needed now was a panic attack.

"Han? Are you all right?"

Han drew in a deep breath, stood up straight, and opened the stall door. She looked into Karen's concerned face and lied, "Sorry Karen. I think ... my asthma is kicking in. No, it's okay, I took my inhaler."

Han walked to the mirror and began adjusting her make up. Karen joined Han in this ritual.

"Umm, Han, can I ask you something... personal?"

Han's heart skipped a beat, "Umm, it depends."

Karen blushed, "Well, it's just that... I'm getting married in three months and I was wondering... You've been married before."

Han turned to Karen and nodded. Karen continued, "I know my firm handled your divorce, but if you don't mind me asking, why did you end your marriage with your previous husband?"

Han stared at Karen for a moment. She then turned to the mirror and adjusted her eyeliner on her left eye. "Sex."

Now Karen stared at Han for a moment. Then she asked, "Sex? With Dave?"

"Yes."

"You mean... you left your husband for Dave's..."

Han adjusted eye liner on her right eye, "Big cock, yes."

Karen eyes widened, "But he seems so much older than us."

Karen seemed visibly shaken. Han hoped she was deeply disgusted. Han wanted to tell her, Karen! It's too late for me! But take your fool of a fiancé and run! Leave the city and start a new life for yourselves!

But Karen grinned and asked, "Is Dave really that good in bed?"

Han grimaced. Oh you naïve fool. She answered, "I would say he is unnaturally good in bed", the grimace turned to a grin, "I have to confess, it's the best sex I've ever had. Sex to die for."

Karen pressed further, "Is he really... you know... big?"

"He's ten inches, almost as thick as a pop can."

Karen winced, "Ouch! Doesn't that ... hurt during ... sex?"

Karen had whispered the word 'sex', which made Han smile. Again she answered, "Yes, but it also feels... God, how do I put it... intensely great. It reaches all the fun spots in me I never knew existed. And, in a weird way, the pain makes the fucking better."

And, Han thought to herself, I'm drugged to the gills to enjoy it.

Karen giggled but then her smile saddened. She asked, "So your ex-husband, he wasn't so hot in bed, huh?"

"Actually, he was great, too. Selfish though."

Karen frowned and asked, "But you ... left him. Why? Didn't you love your husband?"

Han gave a sad smile, "I deeply love him still", she turned to Karen and continued bitterly, "But just love isn't enough for any relationship. He was kind of a fuck up."

But Karen smiled ingratiatingly and turned to adjust her lip stick, "Well, I don't think Kevin and I have to worry about that? I mean, no man has ever got my motor running like him. Especially lately."

It was Han's turn to frown, "What do you mean?"

Karen smiled guiltily, "Well, just so you know, Kevin and I have been saving ourselves for each other. Until we're married to ... consummate the marriage. It's been hard on him. He knows how important this is for me, but I've been feeling like a terrible tease throughout our relationship."

Karen finished adjusting her lipstick as Han asked, "But that's changed?"

Karen blushed and answered, "Yes, I've been deciding that it wouldn't be so bad to... please Kevin."

"Please him?"

Karen blush deepened but she seemed comfortable talking with Han. No doubt because as a divorcee who admitted to Karen that she left her husband for purely sexual reasons, Han could not hold any moral high ground over her, "I mean pleasing him... with my mouth."

Karen then gave a girlish giggle. Han asked, "Just recently? Like all of a sudden?"

Karen frowned a bit, "Just for a few days now. I mean, I'm really looking forward to the honeymoon. But lately, I've just been... thirsty for him. And his darling little cock," Karen smiled again and giggled like a naughty school girl, "He tastes so good!"

Karen turned to Han again and saw a new worried look on her face, "Is something wrong?"

Han had turned to stone. Her thoughts were now reaching out to her. Forget Kevin. Dump him! Just stay away from him and anything he gives you to drink. You don't know what they want to do to you. What they want you to do. What they'll make you do and what you'll want to do. You don't know. You don't know!

"You... don't... know", Han whispered.

Karen frowned, "I'm sorry, what did you say?"

Han jerked into a smile, "You don't know how cute it is to hear you say that!"

Karen smiled back nervously. Then her face became serious and she asked, "Say, remember a few weeks back, you asked me if my boss, Donald, ever hit on me?"

Han answered hesitantly, "Yes."

"You were going to say something else. About leaving somewhere? I've been wondering what you meant?"

Han could feel her heart beating rapidly, ready to burst out her chest. Now, she thought, tell her now. But she felt the darkness in her soul bite down and compel her to obey.

"I've forgotten sadly. But it must not have been too important if I can't remember."

Karen considered this for a moment and then smiled, "Well, we should probably get back to the guys. They'll begin to think we've ditched them with the cheque."

With that, Karen left the washroom. Han looked down at her hands and could see the trace outline of her fingernails embedded in the palms.

When Han returned to the table, she saw Karen had already sat down and their final drink order had arrived. Dave beckoned Han to come to her seat, with smile of a warm, caring lover.

"Han, my dear. The meal has been taken care of and everybody has to go. But I wanted to give one last toast to the happy couple."

Karen and Dave each held a glass in their hand. While Karen watched Dave give some insipid toast on love, marriage, and fidelity, Han watched Kevin. She saw his attention was not focused on Dave but on Karen's glass. He then turned to look at Han and smiled.

Dave concluded, "and so a toast to the soon to be Matthews."

Han mechanically raised her glass with the others and downed it, brandy, drug, and all.

Outside the restaurant Dave and Han waited with Karen as the valet fetched their car. Kevin had gone himself to get his motorcycle. So Han watched Karen. Her mannerisms and fidgeting spoke loudly to Han. And when Karen turned to them, she focused on Dave. Unconsciously, Karen licked her lips. Han pulled Dave closer. She was always thirsty and now she was riding the slut drug in her system. This cum fountain was hers and Han wasn't sharing.

Kevin pulled up to Karen and offered her a helmet, "Hey babe. Let's roll."

Karen looked at Dave and whispered a small, "Thank you, Mr. Creek, Han. Good night", and she turned to back to Kevin's bike. She got on behind Kevin and put on her helmet. Han and Dave watched the cycle motor off just as Dave's luxury convertible, top down, pulled up. The valet handed Dave the keys as Han got in.

"So, did you have a nice chat, with Ms. Brown?"

Han smiled, "It looks like she's coming along nicely. When's her boss going to fuck her?"

Dave ignored the biting tone and responded, "The tedious, old fool is busy for the next month or so. But a few weeks before the happy couple's wedding, an important case is going to need Worthington's and his assistant's attention in another city."

Dave turned to Han, smilingly, "Now, I want to drive around for a bit and enjoy the night air." He raised his arm and placed his hand on the back of Han's head, "So you get to go down in me, you lucky little cock sucker", he said with a leer, "You know you want to."

As Dave pulled out of the lot, Han leaned over and unzipped his pants. She could feel his hard, warm cock through his briefs. When it sprang out, it always surprised her how large his rod was now. The thick, ten inch monster was now fully erect. Han leaned in and wrapped her lips the bulbous head. Soon, her head was bobbing up and down as her drool was sliding down his shaft.

As she blissfully blew her lover, she felt the vehicle speed up, slow down, turning this way and that. Finally, it came to a stop. She could hear the rumble of a motorcycle next to them so Han raised her head.

Straddling the motorcycle was Karen and Kevin. Their visors were down so Han could see that they had a perfect view into Dave's convertible. They were staring down at Han, whose hands were wrapped around Dave's large member and a string of her spit dangled from her lips to the tip of his cock. She saw Kevin's smile. Karen however, looked down at Han with what seemed to be jealousy. Han just smiled wickedly and returned to servicing Dave, who was now laughing and patting Han's head. The light had apparently turned green as Dave pulled away from the couple. Han could just make out Karen's last words as they sped off:

"Babe, you've got to get a car."

-

A week later, another city. To Han, Dave seemed to live the life of an iterant preacher. Moving from place to place where ever his flock needed him. And he appeared to be needed a lot. And of course Han went along for the ride, seeing to Dave's own 'needs'.

But that night, Dave told Han he was taking her out to a formal celebration dinner for his new employers and she would have to dress the part. After receiving Dave's sperm down her throat, Han prepared for the party. Han wore a dress that Dave had her fitted for during the day. It was a tight black little number that was strapless and stopped quite above the knee. With the dress, she wore a matching pair of expensive high heels, the classic, fuck-me pumps. Dave had instructed her not to wear any underwear.

"Damn it Dave! I'm going to have hell of a time preventing anyone from looking up this dress if I sit down or bend over."

As Dave looking in the mirror and putting on his tie he answered nonchalantly," Don't worry about that, dear. This is going to be a busy night for you."

Han stared at Dave hard and asked, "What do you mean?"

Dave looked at her and smiled, "I mean, tonight I get to show you off to my employers. They are looking forward to meeting you."

Han realized the implication, "I thought... I thought you wanted to keep me to yourself."

Dave turned towards her and grabbed her by the shoulders. He looked at Han patronizingly and spoke:

"Han, my love, my beauty. You are mine. I love you and would do anything for you. And I know, you would do anything for me too. Especially something that could benefit us both greatly. After tonight, if it everything goes as planned, we have some exciting times in our future."

Han's stomach fluttered, "Dave, you should know, since I stopped my birth control, my body is probably fertile again. I know I had my first proper period recently. But what ... what if... one of them ... catches me at the wrong time? Remember what you had me say to ... my ex. I thought... you wanted me to bear your children."

Dave drew Han into a deep hug and spoke in fatherly tone over her head, "Oh, Han. Don't worry your pretty little head over it. I will take care of it. Just let me do the thinking and worrying from now on. You have to trust me, okay, sweetie?"

So that's how it is, Han thought, the condescending asshole. When Dave gave her the daily dose of X32 (her slut juice, as she thought of it), she knew with certainty how this night out would end. As she finished draining her cup, she frowned.