Losing her Aussie Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down and silently thanked some deity that my hard-on was subsiding. Annette noticed that was happening too. "Noooo!!" she cried, "It's deflating!! I'll get it back up."

And with that, she wrapped her hand around my shaft and started stroking me. A few strokes later and she had me hard as wood again.

It was then I noticed that Peter and Dave were no longer talking -- they were mesmerized. Not by my cock, but by Annette and what she was doing. That she had an incredible body also distracted their conversation.

"You know what else I've never had before?" Annette asked me, almost in a whisper. "I've never had a hard Aussie cock in me, and I want one. That ride down here has done something to me, and it's something good."

With that, she pushed me back down on my towel, my hard cock reaching for the sky. She then straddled me and leant in up close to my face. "Do you want to take me -- do you want to take this Aussie-cock virgin??" I didn't answer immediately as I was taking it all in. This certainly what I thought would happen when I asked Annette to come fro a ride. Certainly not the ride I was thinking about.

"If you don't want it, I'll take it." said Dave, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"No way Dave, I want her and I want her now. You guys go somewhere while Annette loses her Aussie-virgin status."

And with that, Annette reached between her legs, grabbed my cock and lowered herself onto me. She was obviously ready to fuck -- she was as wet as any woman I'd fucked -- she impaled herself on me, taking my full length in her. Then she sat up, her hands on my chest, grinding on my cock. Lying on the beach, a gloriously warm day and being ridden by a beautiful woman -- what could be better than that? And it got better.

Watching Annette's boobs bounce as she rode me was fantastic. Then she took one hand off my chest and she sat a bit more upright and started feeling herself as she rode me. Her fingers were working her clit, as well as stroking me as she rose up and down on my cock.

I moaned that I was getting close to cumming. Annette stopped riding me and told me that I wasn't to cum in her and that she wanted me on top now. While still on my cock, she looked at Peter and Dave who were still there watching us with two very hard cocks. She looked them in the eyes and told them to get themselves ready to cum. "I want that Aussie cum all over my tits."

Annette dismounted me, got me to move off the towel and she lay down. "Come on Charlie, get that cock back in me. I want it now!" she demanded. "Peter and Dave, start wanking yourselves and let me know when you are about to cum, 'cos I want it; all of it."

I entered Annette again, thrusting into her, getting closer and closer to that wonderful release of blowing into a sperm receptacle. I grunted that I was getting close to cumming. Annette stopped squeezing me with her legs and started pushing me off her. "I don't want you to cum yet; I want Peter and Dave's cum on my chest and belly. I want to feel their cum splatter on me."

She looked around at them and told them to hurry up. They must have been close to cumming -- almost as soon as I rolled off Annette, they moved in and knelt either side of her and kept furiously stroking their cocks.

With a cry, Peter threw his head back and blew his load over Annette's boobs -- the thick, ropey cum pooling between her small breasts before starting to run down on to her belly. "That feels so good!!" he cried. "That's the best load I've defiled a woman with for ages -- you can thank me now, Annette."

No sooner than he'd finished, Dave started grunting and let fly with his cum -- another load landed on Annette's boobs, some on her throat and shoulders.

"Fuck it," he muttered, "I was wanting to blow in her eyes -- I love it when a chick blinks with my cum holding her eyelids closed."

Peter and Dave, having coated Annette with their cum, were now spent -- they were kneeling beside Annette, panting from their exertion, their cocks slowly getting softer.

Then Annette looked at me and told me to lie down on the towel again. I was still very hard -- I was hoping to be able to blow my load on Annette too. But, here I was again, on my back, my balls were full of cum. Annette mounted me again. I could see Peter and Dave's cum now trickling down her chest, over her hard nipples, down her belly to her thick bush of pubes, which was now hard against my bush.

She leaned down, and whispered in my ear that she wanted to be filled with Aussie cum, and she wanted it now. "Cum for me, cum for me now. I want to feel you cum fill me." As she sat back upright, she kept riding me, reaching between her legs to play with herself and to stroke me as she rode me.

All I can say is that I did as I was told -- it only felt like a few seconds before I had that wonderful feeling of my balls tightening and then releasing my cum into Annette's eagerly awaiting cunt. As I grunted with exertion, she stopped riding me so vigorously, impaling herself on my full length, just rocking back and forth.

I could feel my cock going soft, as could Annette. She looked down at me and thanked me for being her first Aussie cock. And then she got a look on her face and told me that she wasn't finished and wanted more. Still holding me down, she got off my now soft cock and moved up until she was sitting on my face. All I could see was her hairy pussy getting closer and closer to my face, and my cum dribbling down her thighs. And then I was lapping at her clit for all I was worth. As she rode my face, I could taste my cum and her juices. I could hear her moaning as she got more and more aroused, getting closer and closer to cumming.

And then her grunting was muffled. She was still riding my face for all she was worth, but Annette's cries of delight weren't as loud as they were. I opened my eyes to look up; Dave had stuffed his cock in Annette's mouth. No wonder she sounded muffled.

Annette started feeling herself as I licked her -- she obviously wanted to cum. It seemed to be working; and not only for her. Dave was grunting loudly again as Annette sucked on his cock.

Now all I could hear was Annette trying to squeal with orgasmic delight as she started to cum -- no longer masturbating, just riding my face. With a wash of a combination of her juices and my cum, she almost crushed my face between her thighs as she climaxed. Then I heard Dave cum, telling Annette to "Take that, bitch, take that load of mine all over your face."

Hells bells, I now had a face covered in my cum and Annette had a face full of cum.

Annette got off me and was on all fours beside me, panting heavily. Peter, who was watching this, was hard as a tree again. He told Annette to stay on all fours and he knelt behind her. He started rubbing his cock against her swollen, sopping cunt and up to her back door. He seemed to like placing his cock on her date. He'd told me one drunken evening that he liked to fuck women up the arse. "They are so tight. It feels like their sphincter is going to squeeze your cock in half until they relax, and then it's like fucking warm chocolate." he told me.

Annette looked around at him and hissed at him that he wasn't to fuck her, not in any hole.

Peter accepted that and pulled back a bit and started stroking himself until he blew his load all over her back.

And with that, Annette jumped up and ran down to the water and dived in. Looking at Peter and Dave, I said we may as well follow -- time to wash up!

We got to Annette and she wrapped her legs around me, her arms around my neck. She looked into my eyes and thanks me for taking her Aussie virginity -- three guys at once, a record for her.

Annette and I lazed around in the water while Pete and Dave caught a few waves and went back to the beach.

I started playing around with Annette, threatening to throw her under oncoming waves and dunk her under the water. She was laughing and giggling all the time -- we were both have a great time. I decided that Annette was A Good Woman -- a real shame that she lived in the US; so far away.

And then Annette duck-dived -- all I saw was her magnificent arse disappearing under the water. I lost sight of her and the next thing I knew I was knocked off balance and Annette was behind me.

I couldn't see her; but I could feel her wrapped around me. Then she got off me and I could feel her hands on my arse.

"Stay exactly where you are Mister," she whispered hoarsely at me, "you are about to experience something wonderful."

And with that. She forced her leg between mine, forcing me into a wide stance. And then I could feel her hand on my arse again -- but this time not gentle, not caressing me. I could feel her fingernails digging into my skin -- scratching me -- the pain was sharp, but at the same time arousing.

Then that stopped and all felt was a single digit trying to enter me.

"Relax," she ordered, "or this is going to hurt."

And with that, I unclenched my buttocks. A millisecond later, I felt her finger invade me -- going somewhere where no-one had gone before.

The next thing I felt was her hand on my cock, fondling my cock and balls.

Then I made a mistake. A great big mistake. I muttered that I wasn't sure if I wanted her to finger-fuck me.

"Ouch!!" I cried. "What the fuck!!!" Annette had grabbed my balls hard and bitten my shoulder.

"Shut up and enjoy it, crybaby" she hissed at me. "I've got my finger up your arse and a VERY firm grip on your balls. Just relax."

I sucked in a big, big breath and I felt Annette's grip on my balls relax. And then she started stroking my cock and wiggling her finger in my arse. My cock started getting hard and I found myself pushing back against her finger in me.

"Now sweety," she cooed, " this is pretty good isn't it."

I muttered that it was feeling good, and begged her not to stop.

Annette started stroking my cock faster and faster, encouraging me think about blowing in her, or over her, or over anyone I wanted. Her finger was now back and forth in my arse, her other hand busy stroking me.

This was unlike anything else I'd experienced before -- it was majestic, delightful and basically, magical. I suddenly blew a load of cum into the Pacific Ocean. I didn't have all the usual feelings that let me know I was about to cum. I just grunted with pleasure and blew like a sperm whale.

And suddenly Annette was gone. No hand on my cock, no finger up my arse.

And with a splash, she was in front of me.

"So, you enjoyed that, huh?" she said. "I'm going to bet that was the first time you've had a finger up your arse -- and that you loved it."

"Err, ummm, well, yes," I admitted, "that was spectacular. No-one has ever done that to me before."

"Get used to it, fella; you'll be begging the next woman you're with to do it to you."

And then she ducked under the water and popped up a few yards away from me.

"We'd better get you walking straight and get that dopey grin off your face before we go back in. I'm not servicing Dave and Pete like that -- that was a special for you only."

We swam for a bit more and then went back to where out gear was and got dressed. About 10 minutes later, Stephen, Dianne and Bodge came back through the sand dunes. They looked a bit hot and flushed, and I suspect that I saw some dried cum on Dianne's throat, but that's not something you can ask someone.......

We jumped back on the bikes and headed back up to Canberra. The early afternoon ride was fantastic -- again not much traffic, no clouds, no animals hopping across the road. And Annette on the back, being a brilliant pillion passenger round the corners and her reaching around playing with me on the straights. Even though she had gloves on, I still got a hard on as she felt me up.

With a wave, the others headed off at Bungedore and Annette and I went into the city to her hotel. Thundering into the car par, I cut the engine and we dismounted. Annette joked that she had quite a day mounting and dismounting.....

She asked me up to her room for a cup of tea. Who was I to argue -- it wasn't late and I enjoyed her company.

We entered her room to be greeting by Amy. This time she was dressed -- had a bra on so no nice rack to look at now. Mind you, I'd seen a great pair of boobs today, so it wasn't as if I was starved of breasts!

Amy gave her mum and me a hug and started to tell us about her day -- riding a bike around the lake, visiting the art gallery, going to Questacon and playing with all the exhibits there and learning all sorts of scienc-ey things.

Amy asked about our day and Annette gave Amy a detailed run down of (most of) the day. She left out various bits, but I was amazed at what Annette did see as we roared down to the coast and back. She noticed things that I hadn't seen and she certainly was captivated by the Australian bush, even at over 100 kilometres an hour... Amy wanted to know everything we saw -- she was very keen to know about Australia and what it was like.

Amy then announced that she felt all sweaty from her day and would take a shower. With that she went off to the bathroom, taking her top off as she went. All I saw was a delightfully shaped back, only the bra strap to interrupt the flow. And then the door closed -- that little show was over.

Annette turned to me and said, "So you like that do you. Amy is a great girl. She takes after me, you know." I didn't know what to say. I stammered something like "yes, she is very attractive." My face must have been bright red.

I tried to turn the conversation onto something else; anything else. My god that was embarrassing -- being caught perving at the daughter of a woman I'd just filled with my cum.

Very shortly after that, Amy emerged from the bathroom, this time in a bathrobe -- not your big fluffy version. This was a short, thin cotton version; which makes sense in a hot Australian summer. What it did do very well was to also highlight her fantastic figure, the curve of her hips, her hard nipples pressing against the thin fabric.

"Don't look, don't look!!" I told myself. Never had I been so interested in the carpet in a hotel room....

Annette looked at me and suggested that I have a shower -- I'd been out since early this morning, been riding the bike, swimming and other strenuous activities and would still be salty from the sea water and the sweat. I told her I had no other clothes with me, so I'd be getting clean just to put on old clothes -- what's the point??

She got rather stern with me and told me to go and shower. And to put on the robe in the bathroom so I don't have dirty clothes on. A acquiesced and went to have a shower. I must admit that it felt wonderful -- washing off the salt and sweat, feeling the heat from the sun leaving my skin with the cold water. I did notice that I was a little pink where the sunblock hadn't been applied thoroughly.

Fortunately my cock was not at all pink -- no sunburnt moisture seeking missile on me!!

I turned the hot tap off and enjoyed the very cool water for about 30 seconds and got out of the shower. I dried myself off and put on the robe, leaving all of my clothes in a pile in the corner.

To say the robe was short is an understatement. It went down to just below my arse. If I sat down, I'd be out and proud, no questions asked. Panicking a little bit, I thought that I can't go back out there like this. Then I hit upon the idea of wrapping a towel around me, under the robe, so I would be decent, able to sit down without letting my meat and two veg show.

Annette then went and had a shower, and Amy went in to the bathroom with her. Amy came out ahead of her mother and looked at me and said "It sounds like you guys had a great day. Mum just told me a few other things she saw on the trip. And I want to see them." and then looked me up and down, lingering at my groin.

"Oh hell. " I thought, "What has Amy been told?"

I blathered on about the views, the Australian bush, the beautiful beaches -- I must have sounded like an idiot!

Meanwhile, Amy was walking around the room, moving some things that she had picked up through the day as she went around the sights of Canberra. Her breasts shifting under the robe was mesmerizing. She seemed to be a bit clumsy, dropping things a few times. However, she then picked them up by bending from the hips, not bending her knees to reach down. Seeing her robe rise up to just below her arse was sensational.

Annette then came out from the shower, hair wet and tousled, looking radiant -- a touch of sun, the shower and scrub from the towel. The towel that was wrapped around her, barely covering her. Lithe legs disappearing under the towel, breasts just below the top of the towel. I had to quickly start thinking of other, very unsexy, things so my cock didn't start to makes its own appearance.

Annette suggested that we have a beer to finish off the day. I was very happy for that -- first off, I love a good beer; second, it meant that I didn't have to stand up, and third, Annette and Amy would be sitting down and not moving.

While we drank our beers, Annette kept talking about the trip to the coast and how wonderful it was. Amy, getting a little annoyed, made it clear that she wanted to see the beaches and the bush.

After finishing the beer, I excused myself and went into the bathroom and got changed. However, my cossies weren't in my pile of clothes that I'd left there. I looked around and couldn't find them, so I went commando and pulled on my jeans. Once I was dressed I went back out and told the girls I was heading off.

"That was a fantastic day. Thanks Annette." I said.

Annette replied that she had had the best day she'd ever had for a long, long time and thanks me profusely.

I started to leave.

Amy looked at me and pouted, saying that she wanted to go to the beach like her Mum did. I told her that I would try to to organise that again before they left, that it wasn't a one-off, I hoped. Annette smirked at that; fortunately Amy didn't see that!

As there was two of them coming along, we could drive down to the beach in my old Citroen. That way I'd be able to point out the sights as we went and stop at various places to look around and explore. Amy got very excited at that and started bouncing up and down on the bed, her eyes lighting up. "And will we be going swimming where you guys went today?"

"Sure." I replied. Annette then added that we'd probably be able to find the indents of where we lay down on the beach. I shot a look at Annette and she grinned back at me.

I got up to leave. Amy gave me a tight hug that lasted quite a while -- my god she felt wonderful. She thanked me for looking after her mum today. I nearly said that she looked after us all very, very well, but managed to stop myself. All I could say in my slightly confused state was that I hoped that the next trip would be as much fun. Another quick hug and I was at the lifts of the hotel with Annette. She said she'd come down to see me off.

Once we were down by the bike, I mentioned to Annette that my cossies had gone missing in the bathroom.

She looked up at me and grinned. "You'll get them back if you behave yourself and perform properly." And with that, she reached down and took my cock and balls in her hand, giving them a gentle squeeze.

She then gave me a hug and a kiss, telling me that she was looking forward to another trip to the coast and that it might be a bit different, but it'd be a very good day, she was sure of that.

"Amy," she told me, "really loves swimming and walking exploring the bush."

She then spun me around, gave me a slap on the arse and told me head off home.

I jumped on my bike and roared off home, my balls just a little tender, my brain buzzing and looking forward to the week ahead.

12