Losing His Clothes at Work

Story Info
Getting "punished" by the boss.
3.2k words
4.47
93.9k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beermenow
beermenow
823 Followers

This is a follow-up to "Another Naked Husband Party." You can read that one first but it's not necessary.

*

It had been some time since my wife Karen had myself and a few other guys perform naked in front of a bunch of women: friends, neighbors—even my female boss and one of my co-workers were there. At the time my boss Cara and coworker Allison teased me a bit about having me give them the "full Monty" at work but as time went on I figured it would never happen.

Then one Friday after lunch Allison was at my door said Cara wanted to see both of us in her office. Allison is a knockout with a very slender frame and a pretty face. Cara is also very slender, with long dark hair and a body kept hidden from the conservative clothes she always wore.

In Cara's office, she produced a folder and handed it to me. Inside was the g-string she had taken from me the night of my wife's party.

Cara pointed out that the office was sparsely populated that day because of layoffs, vacations and a few people traveling on business. Cara also informed me that she had also given a few other people an early start as a bonus, in advance of a three-day weekend.

This left just myself, the two of them, our fill-in receptionist April plus Jennifer and Mindy. Except for April, everyone is in their late 20s, early 30s. The other guy in our office and the older women were all gone.

"I don't know if another chance like this would ever happen so we thought we'd have some fun today," Cara said. "I think you know what we expect."

I hesitated. Sure, these two had seen me completely naked and then some but I had no idea how the others would react and it made me incredibly nervous, especially with the idea of doing whatever they had in mind at work.

Allison assured me that I would have some fun while Cara pointed out that my annual review was coming up in a couple of months. I got a text message from my wife: "Have fun today and don't keep your clothes on!" They had obviously asked for her support and received it.

I was nervous but also turned on at the same time. I stripped off my clothes and put on the g-string in front of them. Cara had me stand in front of her so she could check out the fit, and my dick started to grow as she caressed and fondled my dick and balls through the material.

Allison did the same and they soon had me fully hard. It was obvious they were going to cock tease me like crazy. The g-string stretched out from my body and pressed against the fabric, giving a faint outline of my cockhead. Anyone looking down could see the base of my shaft. Cara produced some rope and tied it loosely around my neck as a leash before leaving.

Minutes later Cara returned and brought us to the hallway outside the conference room and had us wait where no one could see us while she entered the room. Allison stroked my dick through the g-string, keeping me hard.

Cara asked the room if they had any problems with male nudity. Jennifer thought Cara had hired a stripper. Cara replied by telling them that someone in the office was being punished and if they had a problem with male nudity they could leave for the day and get a start on the weekend.

"Wait a minute, you mean Mark? You're making him.... what?" Mindy asked.

"We get to see his dick?" Jennifer exclaimed.

"Do you have a problem with that?" Cara asked.

They all giggled and laughed. All of them decided to stay. Cara told Allison to bring me in and she did so, pulling me lightly by the leash. They all gasped as we entered, my hard dick was barely covered by the g-string.

Cara told them that she had caught me in my office with my pants down watching porn on my computer. It was a lie but I didn't say anything.

"I think the punishment should fit the crime so I thought we'd have a little fun with Mark today. Again, if any of you have problems with this you can leave now and have the rest of the day off," Cara said.

They all stayed.

"Mark, you know you're in trouble right?" Cara asked.

I nodded my head.

"Are you willing to accept what I decide as punishment?" Cara asked.

I hesitated. Cara stood up, grabbed the rope leash and gave it a light tug. She asked if I wanted to keep my job. I hesitated again. She smacked my bare ass hard with her hand and I jumped. I noticed my coworkers were startled as well.

Cara asked again if I wanted to keep my job and I nodded. She asked if I was willing to accept my punishment and I nodded my head.

"Very well then," Cara said. "Why don't you give us all an idea of what you were doing in your office?"

Their mouths all dropped, clearly shocked at what they'd heard, except for Allison who just smirked and smiled.

Cara swatted my ass again. I had no choice and I was nervous as hell, but also incredibly turned on. I started stroking myself through the g-string. The others gasped and giggled. Cara sat down and told me to give everyone in the room a look at me.

I first went to April, our receptionist. She was just out of college and gorgeous, very willowy with long brown hair. She leaned forward to get a good view and I could feel her breath against my body. Jennifer, a girl next door type, sat there with her mouth hanging open and her eyes transfixed upon my package. Her face blushed as she took looked down at my barely-covered dick.

Mindy, blonde with big tits and an often bitchy attitude, looked me in the eyes with disgust then looked at my dick with a smirk. When I got to Cara her mouth was inches from my stomach and she lightly blew against it. Allison looked at me with a big smile and gave me a wink.

"Okay Mark that's enough," Cara said. "You're being punished and I'm not letting you satisfy yourself in front of us—not yet anyway."

My face fell. I was hoping to get off, even if it meant doing so in front of them. Cara informed the group that they were going to keep me hard and frustrated for a while. Everyone but Allison seemed shocked but also amused at this. Maybe they thought Cara would just have me work naked or something.

Cara then produced a small paddle, put a cushion on the table and had me assume the position. I climbed onto the conference table and got on all fours with my knees resting on the cushion.

With Cara going first, they each took turns giving me three swats with the paddle. Allison giggled and pointed out to the others how my package shook with each swing. Even though it stung, my dick was raging hard. When I climbed off the table they all took a good look at my predicament and were clearly amused.

My dick was leaking pre-cum and the tip of my dick was becoming more visible as it strained against the fabric of the g-string. Allison grabbed my ass with one hand and my dick firmly with the other, commenting that I seemed to be enjoying this. I gasped as her hand wrapped around me.

Cara told the others they could check me out if they wanted. Jennifer groped my ass, then lightly tickled my balls through the material. April felt my dick and balls. Any more attention and I would've shot my load right then and there.

Cara told everyone else to get back to work for now while she pulled me by the leash to her office. When we got there Cara told April to hold all her calls and shut the door. Cara then stepped out of her heels, took off her panties and had me get on the floor. She straddled my face with her skirt draped around my head. She was already we when my mouth met her pussy and it didn't take too long before she came in a muffled cry, trying to hide our activities from the rest of the office.

By then my dick had gone soft and took the opportunity to go to the bathroom. When I returned to her office Cara summoned April, pointed out that I had let my dick go soft and asked April to punish me.

April giggled as I got on all fours on the couch. She gave me five swats with the paddle and even though it stung, my dick started to grow. Cara then had me stroke myself hard again while she and April watched.

Cara then handed me a piece of paper and told me to get everyone else to sign. The paper read "Is Mark keeping it hard?"

I went to Allison's office and she wasn't the least bit surprised to see me. I figured she and Cara worked together on this little scheme. I handed the paper to Allison and she looked at it with a smirk.

"Is Mark keeping it hard?" Allison read. "Well, you better come here so I can make sure."

I approached Allison. She was in her chair and her eyes were about level with my dick. She blew lightly across my package, teasing me. She ran a finger up and down my shaft and caressed my balls, then reached in, pulled out my dick and throated me a couple of times before slipping my engorged member back into the g-string. She looked up at me with a devilish smile before signing the document.

Jennifer was next she looked outside her office door to make sure no one was around, then groped my ass with one hand while she fondled me with the other. I gasped and moaned while she giggled.

Mindy had no interest and handed the paper back to me without signing it.

I went back to Cara's office where she had April spank me again for not getting everyone's signature on the piece of paper. I didn't protest as I knew it would do no good.

Cara then handed me a file and had April lead me by the leash back to my office so I could take a break. Before leaving, April wrapped her hand around my dick and stroked it through the material a couple of times. She then shook her head with a giggle and left.

I looked at the file Cara had given me and realized it involved one of our biggest clients—a very attractive business woman in her mid-40s named Linda.

Sometime later April reappeared, grabbed me by the leash and said she would lead me back to Cara's office and I was to bring the file. As we approached I heard two voices inside and stopped in my tracks. One of those voices was Linda's.

"Oh no you don't," April smiled as she gave me a smack on the ass with her hand. "You're being punished remember?"

April brought me inside, telling Cara that I had the file she wanted. Linda gasped while Cara laughed. My dick started to deflate.

"I told you he's being punished," Cara said. "This is how I keep my male employees in line. You should try it sometime."

Here was a woman I had sat through countless business meetings with and yet there I was standing nearly completely naked in front of herself and my boss.

"That's some kind of punishment," Linda said with a laugh. "Although, it doesn't look like he's enjoying it very much."

"Mark, what did I tell you about keeping it hard today?" Cara said. "You know Linda is an important client and you're not making a very good impression."

They both laughed and April giggled. Cara said I would have to be punished and she had me bend over the small conference table in her office. April gave me a couple of swats with the paddle and Cara invited Linda to do the same. Linda approached and grabbed my bare ass.

"I always thought you had a nice butt Mark," Linda said. "Seems an awful shame for someone to take a swing at it. Maybe I'll just use my bare hand instead."

Linda then spanked me a couple of times with her hand, pausing to grab my ass cheeks every time. My dick started to grow again. Cara decided she wanted to give me a spanking as well and she took a few swings with the paddle. When I stood up Cara invited Linda to check out my equipment and Linda did so, caressing my dick and balls through g-string. I let out a sigh and moaned.

"You know, if you really wanted to punish him you'd make him lose this silly little costume," Linda said, hooking a finger into my g-string right near my groin.

"Would you like to see that?" Cara asked. "I could have him strip for us."

The smile on Linda's face said it all and April was sent to round up the others while I waited around the corner. I couldn't hear what Cara was telling the others, but I did hear their gales of laughter in response. Someone, I think it was Jennifer, said "I'm not going to miss this!"

Music started to play and I knew that was my cue so I entered and began dancing for them. I'm not much of a dancer, but I do have experience stripping for my wife.

They were all sitting on the couch and in chairs. I gyrated and danced around in front of them as my engorged dick strained against the g-string. I first went to Linda, shaking my dick and balls in her face. She laughed and let out a whistle, then smacked me on the ass as I turned away from her.

I then straddled Cara's chair and gave her a lap dance while she caressed my ass and groin. I did the same for the others, moving along the couch and waving my junk in their faces. Mindy seemed a little irritated at me as I shook my dick and balls in her face but I didn't care.

"Let's see some dick!" Linda declared. The others laughed. Allison chimed in as well.

I moved to the other side of the office, turned away from them, slid off the g-string and wrapped it loosely around my dick while holding on to the strings to keep it in place. My balls were hanging free. I turned around and danced over to them, making sure each of them got a good look at me.

I then stood where everyone could see me, right between Linda and Cara, and let go of the strings. I gyrated my body and shook my dick. The g-string slid slowly down my shaft, bit by bit with each swing until it was just dangling at the tip of my dick. When it finally fell to the floor the ladies cheered.

Linda reached out and grabbed my dick firmly with one hand and my balls with the other. I paused for a moment and let out a sigh.

"He can't take much more of this," Linda said with a laugh.

Linda then leaned forward and slid my dick into her mouth, all the way down her throat and back out again in seconds. I gasped and nearly came. The others cheered.

I danced over to Cara and shook my dick and balls in her face. I paused every now and then and leaned in closely, my dick just inches away from her, before shaking it again. I gave everyone else the same treatment and made sure to shake my dick and balls as close to Mindy's face as possible.

When I got to Allison I gyrated around slowly, circling her face with my dick. I froze when she reached out and grabbed me by the shaft. She held me there for a moment and I couldn't move. Pre-cum was oozing from my cockhead and I was ready to explode. When she let go I went back to standing between Cara and Linda. Cara held up a paper cup and I knew what it was for. I was so horny I would've gotten myself off in Times Square.

Cara told everyone to gather around, which they did, and I started stroking myself. I started with one finger wrapped around my dick, then added another and another. I slid the tips of my fingers up and down my shaft and around my cockhead.

I could feel the surge rising within me and I started pumping furiously. Cara handed me the cup just in time and I shot load after load into it as my body convulsed. The ladies all whistled and cheered. I nearly collapsed and Linda guided me to her chair.

Mindy and Jennifer left immediately, with Jennifer saying said she "had something to take care of" with her husband. Cara and Linda took turns cleaning me up with their mouths and swallowing the last few drops of cum that were oozing out of my dick. I then staggered to the bathroom before finding an empty couch to take a nap on.

I woke up about an hour later and discovered the lights were off. It seemed everyone had left. I approached Cara's office and heard noises coming from inside. I opened the door slowly and saw my wife Karen, Cara and Allison completely naked on the floor. Karen was on her back with Cara straddling her face. Allison was on all fours, with her face buried between Karen's legs. They were all moaning and Allison was fingering herself.

I knelt down in front of Cara and slid my dick into her mouth, which she accepted and sucked on like a pro. As I got hard she was able to take my full length into her throat. My moaning got Allison's attention and she looked up at me with a smile.

As much as I wanted to cum in my boss's mouth I was dying to fuck Allison silly. I got behind her and rubbed my dick against her pussy lips for a moment. She paused long enough to reach back and pull me inside her, then went back to going down on Karen.

I grabbed Allison's shoulders and slid all the way in. I was glad I had already come once that day, as I wanted to enjoy this for as long as possible. It wasn't easy taking it slow and as everyone's moaning increased, so did my thrusting. Cara and Karen came first, followed by Allison and myself.

Everyone else stayed on the floor catching their breath while I moved to the couch to take a mental picture of this scene. Allison was as heavenly as I'd imagined. Cara's breasts were much larger than her body frame and conservative clothing had suggested.

I sat and watched them all get dressed in front of me before putting my own clothes back on. Both Cara and Allison each gave me a hug and a peck on the cheek before we all left.

beermenow
beermenow
823 Followers