Losing Inhibitions

Story Info
An innocent wife gets lost for the first time.
1.6k words
3.63
97.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This moment has been a long time in my thoughts and a challenge to accept the fate of which I have been wanting for so long. My wife, she is an angel, let me take you through the journey of who she is. She is radiantly sexy, deep dark hair peppered with blond streaks that hint of innocence until proven kinky. Her body is slim, her passion for working out in the gym her driving force to find her happiness in her body. Her body exudes promise, but she is innocent, very innocent and yet has a tenacious flare to tease me. Her mind is dirty, yet hidden in thoughts which she can't control. Her biggest assets - her breasts, nipples like heaven with full breasts yet ripe and peachy, delectable beyond the normal desire of a man.

Our love life - interesting yet challenging I guess like most couples living a world of careers and devotion to so many things in your world. Shared moments, albeit fleeting, ignite something more primal in us that help us to escape and get lost. Our sex life has been mixed - with moments of watching her lose control to moments of celibacy which must be broken. Her desire is strong but it is locked deep deep away.

It is this unlocking that took me on a journey of self and couple exploration with my wife. The opportunities for her to let go were few but her thoughts and desires underpinned her deep insatiable thirst for sex and release. Our time came. Slowly but it came.

The thought of exploring foreign land releases a primal urge beyond what most people understand and this urge can break boundaries often closed and locked away. Our trip was a yacht to the islands, beyond exploration into worlds we had never experienced. Boarding the yacht she wore a gorgeous soft thin print top underpinned by her bikini top hiding her full breasts. Her shorts tight and small, sneaking the folds of her ass slightly below their hidden gems. It was us alone and a crew of gentlemen that were paid to be discreet yet held the thoughts of men with rampant histories of devouring pussy.

Our first evening was blessed with a sunset that could make most women melt and her desire began to unfold as she found her ability to let go and relax, beyond the boundaries of a harbour where people are alone, where the world is your own. We found solace on the deck before David - our captain - came down to introduce himself. I have rarely been a man to notice another man, but his mannerism and thoughts in his eyes were discreet yet lustful and combined with his natural roughness, made for a man that I knew my wife would find appealing.

We found our evening to be exotic and unleashing something in her mind that I loved - it may have been the fact we were drinking champagne since catching our flight but I share with you that my wife has an incredible talent to dance when she is tipsy. She defines sex with her body moving in ways that many men wish to experience.

Our moment for dancing was confined to a deck on the bow of the boat, where she stood and felt the move of the music, the caress of the ocean devour her every limb until David came down to say that our evening would be quiet and peaceful from a weather perspective. My wife thanked him by pressing her breasts against his body and planting a kiss gently on his right cheek. He clearly had her attention and loved her thoughts of him - albeit taboo.

Pushing him down on to the deck of the couches, she turned the stereo up loud - a mixture of Brazilian house music and chilled lounge Monaco style - that got her to letting herself go. I watched. With everything in my body. She was scorching, she was who I wished for every day and she had let go - I loved that about her. As she looked at me, she winked and moved subtly across to David where she moved with every fiber of her body to unveil sex. She slid and moved her body facing back to David before sitting down on to him, always acknowledging me for permission. Her hands now at her sides, were tracing his legs as he sat and absorbed her still clothed body. As she moved into him, she looked to the right and waited for me to agree, then slid her hands beneath her bum across the crotch of what was now his rock hard cock. His world was now lost to her.

She flipped over and looked deep into my eyes, always noticing for me to say "Stop" or " Yes", now kneeling before him, she unbuttoned his trousers. What got me though is her asking permission to get his cock out. I had no choice but to say yes as her hand slid deep inside his jeans. It seemed like a long time before her hand emerged flopping his thick shaft out into the naked evening air, her still seated on her knees in front of him.

You could see now that in her eyes she wanted to be touched and she looked at me and asked if he could undress her, I mumbled an agreement my hand now firmly resting on my cock swelling in my board shorts. She straddled him and his hands pulled the strings of her bikini top apart which dropped on to his lap. It wasn't that vision that caught me though, it was her eyes closed and her body quiver when his mouth closed over her nipples, she was asking him deeply to kiss her breasts and suck on her nipples. That look of lust in her eyes had clearly got me and my cock was now escaping out the top of my shorts.

She got up walked over to me and asked me if she could suck his cock -- straight out just like that. She planted her mouth firmly over mine sucking my agreement out of me, before taking the few steps back to him and dropping to her knees in front of him. His cock was thick, seriously thick and had a gorgeous purple head that I knew she would love - the thought it made me explode, his cock, her, her innocence - had someone ever before felt this moment?

Her hands grasped the shaft and his balls firmly, her mouth opened and her lips slipped slowly at first over that thick head of a cock and then she let it slid into her mouth. David was lost, possibly the cool air, warm feeling of a wet mouth working his shaft, but he was half watching me clearly not with any desire to let this stop. She worked his shaft, truly worked it -- sucking it deep into her throat as her fingers curled around the shaft. I just watched mesmerized, my biggest turnon was coming from seeing how she was tingling with doing something so taboo yet completely approved.

It was clear that he was starting to want to climax in to her mouth, but she was not going to let that happen, not until her pussy had felt him inside her. She got up to come to me, walking with a soft swaying motion -- almost drunk like lustful desire coming over her. She walked up to me, sat down across my lap and kissed me -- passionately. It was the sense of tasting my wife that got to me, but it was the taste of his cock inside her mouth that made this a kiss never before experienced. Her taste and his together was an intense shot of energy to me and my cock now quivered well outside of my shorts. She leant in to me and asked me to undo her bikini bottoms then told me that she just wanted today to let go, no judging, let her feel another man, let him unleash her desire for me. I agreed, my hands tracing up her thighs, slipping the knots open so as she stood up it fell into a crumpled heap on the floor.

Her back to me, her tight ass in the light of the boat she walked back to him. His cock was standing up completely hard and it was clear she was beyond wet as her lips of her cunt glistened in the night air. She touched herself as she walked to him, straddling on to him then called me over to her. She asked me to gently open the folds of her pussy for him as she knew he was big and she wanted me close to watch him slide in side her. I know how to tease her clit and it felt rock hard under the tips of my fingers as I slowly peeled away from her tightly smooth pussy. She edged forward just slightly until the tip of his cock was now waiting at her lips which I held open for him. His head started to pop her open and disappear -- very slowly at first until she was devouring the shaft into her pussy, deep deep inside her. My mouth explored her nipples as I watched just inches away every inch of him disappears inside her. She was quivering as he started to pound inside her now -- her breasts bouncing in the evening and her eyes never leaving mine, her breath starting to quicken -- her asking for more of his cock as I watched his shaft thicken, that moment in time before everything stands still and he cums with a force in to her that sends her dripping the wet juices of her pussy along his shaft. I watched her pussy swallow every load from him, each thrust leaving her wanting. I lifted her up off of him and now took her down to our cabin for me to have my way I have always dreamed of...