Losing It At The Pool Ch. 01

Story Info
How I lost my virginity.
1.5k words
4.05
59.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was 18 years old I was a lifeguard at our community swimming pool. I spent all day sitting on a stand with a raging boner watching all the beautiful ladies in their tightest bikinis strut around, swim and tan themselves. During my break I would spend most of my time in the bathroom replaying the images of water beading up and flowing down the mostly exposed breasts of some of the more attractive women and pleasuring myself.

The only issue I had was climbing down from my perch with my rigid cock unnoticed. I would usually use the tuck into my waistband technique but one day, my cock slipped out and tented up my board shorts while a girl I somewhat knew from school was walking past.

I thought she didn't notice as I readjusted and made my way to the bathroom. That was until I noticed she watched me the rest of the day. She hung out around the pool, mostly in the shade. Mid afternoon she came over and struck up a conversation. We talked about an upcoming swim meet, how we dreaded the end of summer, vacation plans and family visits. Before she left to head home for the day she casually complimented the size of my cock. I would have fallen off my chair if it wasn't for the metal poles on either side. She walked away and I was left dumbfounded.

At the end of the day, still in amazement by what had happened, I was left to vacuum the pool for the next day, clean up the deck chairs, lock down the umbrellas and basically make it turn key for the next day. I was in the middle of checking the pH in the kiddy pool when I saw her hop over the fence near the shallow end of the pool.

I looked around to see if anybody else was there and then walked over to meet her. I realized how much bigger I was than she as I towered over her. She was petite in almost every way, not much over 5 foot, slender, slim shoulders and hips. She had mentioned earlier that her 19th birthday was going to be around Christmas and she was looking forward to it but I wouldn't have guessed she was a day over 15. Normally auburn hair had been bleached to a sandy blonde by long days in the sun and a deep tan on her shoulders and the exposed tops of her breasts made me realize I had mostly over looked how often she was at the pool that summer.

As I spent a moment drinking her in she started to tell me about how long she had been watching me on the lifeguard stand and how she had wanted to talk to me for a long time and hoped that I would strike up a conversation with her. She said that when she saw my dick pop out she knew she couldn't stop herself.

Then she reached up, placed her hand on my chest, I am sure she felt my heart about to explode from the speed it was beating, and stepped in close to me. I leaned down and placed my lips on hers. Her hand on my chest quickly moved down you the waist band of my shorts and quickly started untying the strings. My hands went to her bikini top and did the same. I pulled away to look at her small petite breasts in the waning sunlight. Her hair coming over one shoulder. Seeing the way her small erect nipples seemed to be pulled up and out by some invisible force.

Suddenly she dropped to her knees pulling my shorts down with her and my cock sprang up and bounced at full attention. Grasping it in her small hand she did something I had always fantasized about and took the head of my cock into her mouth. Being in gym class I always knew my dick was a little larger than average but in her hands I felt a giant among men. Barely half of my member would fit in her mouth so she would stop sucking and take it out and lick the rest. Her other hand frolicking over my balls. She sucked and stroked me for what felt like hours but I am sure was only about a minute and a half before I felt my balls tighten in the unmistakable moments before eruption. I shouted "I'm gonna cum" Fully expecting her to pull my dick out and get out of the way. She didn't...

My cum slammed into the back of her throat, filling her mouth and leaking out the corners. I came more than I ever had, more than I ever though I could. Slowly she let my cock slip from her mouth and with her fingers collected the rest as it trailed down her chin and then cleaned them off with her tongue.

She asked me if I would return the favor. I told her I had never done anything like that before but I would do my best. We walked over to one of the picnic tables and she sat at the edge, sliding her bathing suit bottoms down around one ankle as I found her a towel to sit on so she didn't get a splinter. Now it was my turn to be on my knees. Placing my hands on her tits and flicking her nipples I started kissing and licking the flesh around her pussy lips. She had shaved or waxed away all of the hair in the area and the scent was intoxicating. Moving my hands to her hips I forced her legs open wide and started running my tongue up and down her. Back to front and front to back, gently spreading her open. Her clit was an unmistakable bulge that caused her to shiver whenever I went across it. I found a rhythm and eventually was lost in fucking her with my tongue. I moved my thumb over and started massaging her clit constantly while I found how deep I could access her with my flicking tongue. Driving deep into her as she guided my with her hands on the back of my head. Her thighs around me so all sound was blocked out.

I felt the spasms, then felt the warmth of her flowing juices then sound returned. Her urgent pleas not to stop. Her legs straightened and her back arched. "I need you to fuck me now!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

Standing I could do nothing but acquiesce. My cock, which never really went soft after her amazing blow job was already standing erect from eating her out. I placed my cock head at the entrance to her pussy, again completely amazed at how my dick dwarfed her. Slowly I slid forward slicing her in half with my cock. Her cries were half pain and half pleasure but she urged me to keep going. Wrapping her legs around me and urging me on. Pulling me deeper and deeper into her until my balls were smacking her ass with each thrust. Completely filling her with my dick and feeling the tightness of her around me was as different to the blow job as the blow job was to jerking myself off. Her warmth and wetness, the texture of her pussy, all wonderful and amazing experiences. I looked down and could see her clit fully engorged again. I put my thumb on it as I had when eating her and I felt electricity shoot through her body and around my dick. I instantly knew that is what I needed to do and that, if she would let me, I needed to cum inside her while she was feeling that. Bucking my hips and massaging her clit in time feeling the cum boiling inside my balls, suddenly she flung her body up against mine put her arms around me and whispered into my ear "I need you to cum inside me now!" that was all I needed. She laid back and I resumed massaging her clit. Moments later my balls tightened familiarly and I locked eyes with her. Pushing harder on her clit her pussy tightened even more and my cock exploded. Cum shooting into her, and her pussy milking all of it out of me. When I thought I was done cumming I pulled out of her and we used the towel to clean up.

We got dressed and, not saying all that much, finished my tasks around the pool together. I walked her to her car and opened the door and closed it behind her. I bent down and she kissed me through the open window. With a hand on my forearm she said "You were wonderful, I can't wait to tell all of my friends what we did. None of them will believe that I got you to eat me out." Then she pulled away.

I was completely speechless. I didn't know girls talked about stuff like that too. I packed up my stuff and headed to my bike to head home thinking about her friends wanting to get the same experience. Hoping that one or two might want to try for themselves. I went home and for the first time all summer, didn't need to jack myself off.