Losing It to My Drumline Instructor

Story Info
The story of my high school drumline teacher.
1.7k words
3.16
26.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in high school, he was in college. I was 18 and he was 27, which wouldn't have been awful outside of school, but he worked for our school. I was in front ensemble, and he was in charge of mentoring all the percussion students.

Since camp started in August, I was attracted to him. He was cute, we had some things in common, and he was nice. I also liked the air of authority that he had in teaching the other students and myself. There were a few problems though. Like I said, he worked for the school. There was the age difference. He had some baggage. Oh, and this guy had a longtime girlfriend.

I was 18, but I was naïve. I had never been with a guy before, the farthest I had gone was when I held hands with my gay friend Angelo.

The guy, let's call him Bob, was just so nice to me. He gave me his number and added me on Facebook, but then again, he did that with everyone. We needed to stay in contact to make sure we were prepared for band activities.

But he talked to me more than he talked to anyone else. As the months passed, I looked forward to Mondays and Wednesdays when we would have band rehearsal. Finally, it was November, and we had been flirting on and off. Was it flirting? It couldn't be. He had to be professional with students, right?

I had also been flirting with this other guy, Larry. He was closer to my age, but kind of awkward. He didn't have the same sort of suave-ness that Bob had. But I knew Bob had a girlfriend, so when Larry admitted to having a crush on me, I told him I was interested in him too. Larry played the tuba and was in band with me.

That thanksgiving, the band was taking a bus trip to Disney to play a parade and then have fun in the parks. I was hoping I could sit next to one of the guys I liked on the trip.

I was able to sit next to Larry on the long 18 hour bus trip to the park. We held hands a bit, but directly across the aisle was Bob. Who was sitting by himself, trying to make conversation with me whenever possible.

Finally, we were in Florida, and Larry didn't want to go on rides. We had to stay in groups of at least three and with a chaperone, and Bob counted as a chaperone as he was staff. He wanted to go on the same rides I did, and so we spent the next three days in the park together.

After all our time talking, I ended up sitting with him on the way back to Pennsylvania for school. Spending that much time with him, in the park, and on the bus, really changed how I felt about him. I realized I liked him more. He was older, he was more mature. Larry was self-deprecating, he was awkward...the choice was obvious. I started to like Bob more.

The months went on, and Bob and I flirted and talked more, eventually seeing a school choir concert and secretly holding hands the whole time.

He told me he loved me, that he wanted to marry me when I was older.

I asked why he still had a girlfriend, he responded that he didn't know how to break it to her that he was in love with someone else. That they'd been together a while and he'd say it when we were official.

I wish I hadn't continued talking to him. But I was young, in high school, I was stupid. It wasn't fair to her. But he had the power to pass/fail me for classes, and I liked him...so our undercover relationship continued.

In January, after Christmas break, winter drumline started. We came up with a plan so that I would stay after practice ended for extra "tutoring". I was new to percussion, unlike everyone else, so he was trying to help teach me four-mallets at a time, teach me how to do a paradiddle, improve my bass drum skills. My parents sensed that something was going on, but they trusted that I'd make good choices.

One day, things were different. Instead of just cuddling during our "tutoring", when everyone was out of the band room and school for the night, he leaned closer to me. He put his hand on my side, and I shivered. It felt good. He rubbed his hand up and down my body, and then leaned closer to me. He put his mouth on mine- my first kiss- and I tried to kiss back as best I could. He was more experienced, he had had numerous girlfriends, but he kissed me hard. Our mouths moved in sync, and I liked the way it felt for him to hold me. He pushed his tongue into my mouth, and he started to move around in my mouth. I was getting more and more aroused, and he was too.

He pulled off my shirt, and then quickly took off my bra. I felt so exposed to be in the middle of the band room, my classroom, my school, half naked.

I tried to cover myself up, but he pulled my arms down.

"you're beautiful." He said, kissing me again, and then kissing my breasts. He kissed the left one and then the right one, the nipples, the skin outside it. It felt so weird, so good.

Bob wanted more.

He told me to take off my pants, and I reluctantly slid them down my legs.

"isn't it weird for us to do this though? We're in the middle of the room..."

"No one is in school here. You're fine." He kissed me again, behind the snare drums, on the carpet of the band floor. He looked me up and down. "you're beautiful. But you're still wearing too many clothes."

"But I don't want to be completely naked..." I said reluctantly.

He reached over, taking my panties off, and throwing them on top of the snare drum.

I clenched my legs together but he leaned me back. "You're beautiful, don't be ashamed."

He took a foot in each hand and opened my legs up. I was now completely exposed to him. A virgin, in every sense of the word, completely exposed, in my classroom!

He reached down, looking me in the eyes, as he put a finger in my vagina. Then two, then three. He moved them and wiggled them. They felt good, but I wasn't sure how I felt about this whole situation. I tensed up and told him that maybe we should stop.

"No." he laughed. "You're getting so wet. You're just new to this. It feels good, right?"

I nodded. It did feel good. Bob did feel good.

"Here, try this." Bob unbuckled his pants, pulling them down, and exposing his penis. He asked me to sit up and when I did he put his dick in my mouth. "Suck on it, gently. Blow on it. Do what you want," he sighed.

I tried. I really did. I don't know. I didn't know what to do. I tried to suck on it like I imagined someone would but apparently it wasn't working.

"We can try that another time." Bob smiled. "But there's something I think we should do...let's have sex."

"No!" I shrieked. "I'm not sure how I feel about doing that here."

"Come on..." Bob pushed. "Doesn't this feel good?" he leaned down and looked me in the eye as he licked my clitoris, moving his tongue up and down and in small circles.

I moaned. "Yes, it does..."

"It will feel this good too."

"Then...okay. Yes." I said.

He sat up and leaned on top of me. "Okay, let's do it."

He shoved his penis into my vagina roughly, and started to pound my vagina. He slammed into me again, and again, as my back rubbed against the rough carpet floor.

He gripped my hips, pumping his body against mine, slamming his cock again and again into my body.

It felt good, but it still felt wrong.

He suddenly pulled out, and flipped me onto my stomach. He raised me up to my knees, so I was half kneeling. I felt him behind me, and I felt his penis press against my body again. He shoved into me in one move.

Bob groped his hand around the front of my body, playing with a nipple, as he rammed into me again, again, again.

He rode me like a horse until finally he got up, to get better leverage. He rammed into me hard, and I wasn't sure how long I could take it. It hurt. It hurt a lot. But I liked being close to him.

Finally, he slammed hard into my vagina, and let out a moan. "You're incredible. That was orgasmic." He whispered, pulling out of me.

He stood, pulled up his pants, and zippered them up. "I'll see you next week." With one move, he walked out of the room.

I stayed on the ground for a bit, naked, and confused as to what happened. I eventually put on my clothes and went home.

I wish that was the last time Bob and I fucked, but it wasn't.

He had sex with me that time in January, then again a week later on his birthday. We did it about 10 times before I finally told him that I needed commitment. Plus it was getting awkward trying to act like I hadn't seen him naked when we had drumline rehearsals. The other band students, Larry, and our directors never knew.

He also never took off most of his clothes, but we fucked all over the room, including him getting a blow job from me in our band director's chair.

I've since grown up and wish I had lost my virginity a different way. I've graduated, gone to college, and gotten my college degree too. I studied music education and will make sure that no one ever takes advantage of my students.

He eventually married that girl, saying that he had had a crush on someone he went to school with, nothing major. She forgave him, not knowing that instead of a peer he was fucking a girl almost 10 years younger than him, a girl that was off-limits and naïve to the world. They never moved out of the tiny town I grew up in, but I have moved to a bigger and better city.

He was not the best I have ever had, but I still like how kinky he was.