Losing Katy

Story Info
A rich man falls in love with my fiancée.
9.5k words
3.85
180.2k
201
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stev2244
stev2244
1,930 Followers

Warning - If you're looking for burning bitches, willing cuckolds, consensual swinging, wife-sharing or detailed sex scenes, you're wasting your time with this story. Like with my other stories. I'm a German and writing in a foreign language might cause some grammar errors in my story.

Just a simple, straight-forward story. The correct category would have been "loving fiancées".

xxxxxxx

Katy is reading those damn gossip rags again. Afterwards, she will tell me endless details about the stupid and meaningless things those - in her eyes - fantastic, famous and beautiful people have done. The afternoon is already a lost cause. Damn...

Katy is my fiancée. We are a couple for almost three years. My name is Mark Myers. I'm an engineer. I love sports. And I love to play jazz on my saxophone. What I'm not interested in is gossip. Stories about celebrities alternating between detox programs and plastic surgery. So I steel myself for a completely annoying afternoon. Fully expecting to be showered in unwanted details about other people's lives.

We are engaged for five months now. I would have married her earlier, but for some unknown reason she insisted that she needs to have a full job as a school teacher first. Right now she works as a substitute only. We hope that she'll have a regular job soon, so we can finally marry. I've never understood this silly rule anyway as I earn enough money to support us.

Katy is quite hot. Not every man will agree with that, though. Men find her either absolutely irresistible or they are not interested at all. Obviously, I belong to the former group. But it seems that women don't regard me as totally repulsive too. I'm 6'3", well built, with enough muscles to nicely fill a tight T-shirt. And of course, I play the sax on stage. This inevitably results in a lot of female attention. But I'm absolutely faithful to Katy, she's my dream girl. She's totally gorgeous and very charming. If she wants to. Otherwise, she can be a little bitchy. More than a little, to be honest. I try to avoid Katy's bitch mode which leads to her usually having it her way if it comes to decisions. Like the one leading to this evening.

After she's finished with her gossip stuff, we will dress up and attend a charity dinner. We're not rich, we're not famous, we can't donate a lot. But still, she wants to spend some of our money there, hoping to see some important people. We have done this before and she had mostly ignored my presence as soon as we had entered the room. She was constantly scanning the area to spot some big names. It was mind-bogglingly boring.

xx

Tonight, though, turns out a little different. After I spend a dull hour watching Katy watching people, she gets up to go to the restrooms. This guy comes up from behind and doesn't notice her standing up, bumping into her.

"Oh, I'm very, very sorry, my lady. Have I hurt you in any way?"

"Only my pride, a little." Katy smiles her killer smile. I'm instantly annoyed because I know the effect it has on some men.

"Please forgive me. My name is Roger Cooper. Please give me the chance to make this up to you somehow." He looks like he's already absolutely fascinated by Katy. I know the look on his face and I don't like it. "Please let me buy you a drink at least."

"Yes, that would be very nice. Thank you."

He sits down and neither of them even acknowledges my presence.

"If I may say, you're by far the most beautiful lady in here."

I think it's time for a subtle intervention and clear my throat, but neither of them notices or cares.

"Oh my, you're very flattering. But thank you."

"No, seriously. What would you like to have? Your wish is my command." Uh, corny line.

"A Chardonnay, please."

"Make that two, please," he tells the waiter. I'm wondering if the second wine is for me or for himself. No, not really. Officially, I don't even seem to be present.

"Thank you a lot, Roger, By the way, my name is Katy."

"Katy, I am VERY pleased to meet you." He starts to kiss her hand.

"Yes, by the way, I'm her fiancée Mark." I say loudly. They both look at me as if I'm nuts.

"Yes, yes, I'm Roger." He says distracted, not even offering his hand. Then they both turn towards each other again. "Katy, I'm very sorry. But I'm afraid I have to hold a short speech now."

"Of course, Roger. I fully understand."

"I'll be back afterwards. Promised."

He leaves towards the stage.

"You're having a good time?"

"Mark, don't be an asshole. I'm just having fun."

"Yeah, I'd prefer if you noticed my presence though."

"Come on, behave like an adult."

Further communication is useless, as she's intently listening to his meaningless speech. She has already forgotten me again. It turns out that he's the chairman of some foundation or other. Everybody is applauding, except me. Katy even frantically so.

After his speech, to my dismay, he actually returns to our table. Like he threatened to.

"My beautiful lady, I'm afraid that I have to leave soon. But I insist that you are my dinner guest at my mansion. I have to make up for my clumsy mistake."

"Is that invitation valid for both of us?" I ask, but am ignored by both of them.

"Yes, Roger, I'd love to come."

"Very good. My assistant will contact you with the details. A limousine will be sent to pick you up."

"Thank you very much, Roger."

He leaves, finally.

"Mark, why do you have to be such an asshole?"

"Why? Because you have just accepted a dinner date with a strange man. You both have decided that I won't accompany you. Are we still engaged? I'm not sure. A fiancée should definitely not behave like that. Don't go there, please. He wants to get into your pants."

"Live with it. I have already agreed to go."

"I'm leaving."

"Mark..."

But I have already got up and turn to leave. She follows behind me, trying not to make a scene. The drive home is cold.

xx

Their date is made for the following Friday night. During the week we have countless arguments about it. She insists to go. Telling me that I'm totally overreacting. But I'm absolutely mad. We hardly speak with each other. And we absolutely don't touch one another. For me, this situation is the absolute low point in our relationship. But according to her, I'm just overreacting and trying to prevent her having some harmless fun.

xx

On Friday evening she dresses up to the nines. She seems to be a little nervous but adamantly pulls this through. I don't talk to her at all.

Finally, at six thirty a black Mercedes limousine pulls up in front of our apartment.

"It's nothing, Mark. I love you."

"Don't go, please."

She doesn't answer. She just turns around and leaves our apartment. I watch through the window a bodyguard opening and closing the car door for her. I've seen enough. Roger is successfully purchasing my fiancée.

Of course, I have tried to check the available information about the guy. He's not as handsome or well built as I am. I've already seen that at the damn dinner party. But he seems to be immensely rich, stylish, educated, well connected. I feel like a barbarian compared to him.

About five hours later, she returns. I'm still sitting on the sofa and I've barely moved at all. I've been lost in thought. In self-doubt and doubt about our relationship and Katy.

"Have you been here all the time?"

I stay silent.

"Mark, we've only talked. He's really just a nice guy"

I still don't have much to say. I just can't think of anything. Everything has already been said before she had left.

"Mark, nothing has happened. He has just kissed me a little. And felt up my boobs quickly."

At least she's honest.

"And that's nothing? How would you feel if I've had dinner with another woman, kissing her and feeling up her boobs? You've disrespected me. At the dinner party and tonight."

"We'll talk tomorrow. You're mad now."

And she just goes to the bedroom. I decide to postpone the marriage. There are some aspects about Katy that I haven't known, obviously. And I sleep on the sofa.

Of course, I hardly sleep at all. My life is falling apart. When Katy comes into the kitchen, I have already had breakfast and I'm ready to leave. I don't know where to, but I have to get out of here.

"So, have you calmed down?"

"Not really. I need to spend the day on my own."

"Sure, do whatever you want."

She surely doesn't seem to be very contrite. I briefly think about doing what she did with some woman. But I decide that this isn't my style.

"Mark, I won't accept a man who wants to control my whole life. I need a little space on my own."

"To let someone kiss and grope you?"

"You asshole."

I feel that nothing else needs to be said and leave the apartment for a long walk. Afterwards I have lunch at a small diner. I return home and spend some time sitting on the sofa, cleaning my sax.

At six thirty she comes into the room, dressed up again. I stare at her, unbelieving.

"Don't tell me..."

She looks a little doubtful at least.

"Yes, I'm having dinner again."

Says it and leaves without another word. I follow her through the front door. But to my surprise, two of Roger's bodyguards are waiting for me and rudely stop me by grabbing my arms.

"Don't follow us."

I have to watch helplessly as they all get into the car. Katy looks at me with an unreadable expression.

I sleep on the sofa again. And this time I take a sleeping pill. I need some rest, I'm feeling terribly exhausted and sad. I feel my whole future with Katy is falling apart. Like I've been living in some kind of dream world and I'm now waking up, being confronted with an ugly reality.

xx

I awake late on Sunday morning. Katy is already in the kitchen.

"Good morning, honey. You want some breakfast?"

"No, thanks."

She come to me and tries to kiss me. I avoid her.

"No sloppy seconds, please."

"Mark, he hasn't left anything in my pussy."

Okay, that strange wording means that he had sex with her. And that means that she has cheated. And that we're through. I shower, dress and leave the apartment without another word. She watches me, but I still can't read her expression. I have breakfast at a diner.

I return home around noon. Katy is sitting on the sofa, waiting for me.

"Mark, please sit down."

Okay, confession time. Time for apologies. To make things up to me. I sit down, but nowhere near her.

"Mark, you know that I currently have school holidays." What? What is she talking about? Why aren't we talking about her and this Roger guy? "You have to work and I don't want to sit at home, waiting for you."

"Are you nuts? What are you talking about?"

"Roger has invited me to accompany him on a trip to Paris. And I have accepted."

She looks at me calmly while she lays that on me. I'm totally stunned. Unbelieving. She has already damaged so much. And now she wants to add more?

"Katy, you have disrespected me on two occasions. As far as I can tell, you have cheated on me yesterday. And now you plan to go to Paris with him? To continue to cheat, obviously. Do you expect me to accept this?"

"It's already decided." Wow, she sure seems quite arrogant now. Who is she? Has she ever loved me? She leaves me quite easily for a rich guy.

"Katy, our relationship is already severely damaged. If you go to Paris, I'll be gone. No marriage. No engagement. No relationship."

"Don't be melodramatic. You'll be here all right. And you'll beg me to forgive you for your controlling behavior when I come home."

"It's your decision."

"Yes."

She opens our door and one of Rogers goons comes in to pick up a suitcase that she obviously has already prepared. They leave without another word. Not even a kiss or a goodbye.

I spend the rest of the day getting drunk and crying. This is the end of my relationship with Katy. I've lost my dream girl. She has left me for greener pastures.

xx

I manage to get some sleep again, using a sleeping pill. I phone my boss, explain the situation briefly and take the day off.

Around noon I receive a text message from her. "paris is great. luv you". Yeah, fuck you. Why does she even contact me? Is she assuming we're still in some kind of relationship? It's quite confusing.

I rent a van, move my stuff out of our apartment and place it into storage. In the afternoon I call my good friend Greg and ask him if I can sleep at his place for a while. Of course he agrees. He's even delighted. We had a lot of fun in the past. And I think he misses it since I'm with Katy.

He calls my old gang and we go out this evening. These guys are great. They sense what's up with me and successfully keep me distracted.

xx

On Tuesday I receive another text. "will make it up to you"

So she assumes that we're still a couple. Which is quite surprising. And I really can't get my head around this logic.

Wednesday brings another "i luv you". Does she think that one text a days makes up for her abandoning me and cheating on me? What kind of woman had I planned to marry?

My friends keep me successfully from getting depressed meanwhile. I've really missed these lunatics.

On Thursday I cancel the wedding reservations we've made. We had already agreed on a location and a caterer, without fixing a date. No problem to cancel it.

xx

On Friday she calls.

"You canceled the wedding? Mark, it took us so long to arrange everything."

"Yes, I did. But what are you talking about?"

"What do you mean? I'm talking about our wedding."

"Exactly. What are you talking about?"

The line is silent now. Maybe she finally is a little shocked. Maybe reality has finally started to sink in.

"Mark, this is only a short vacation and some meaningless sex. It's absolutely not important for our relationship."

At least she's honest about her cheating, I think as I hang up without another word.

xx

My friends help me to find an apartment. It turns out that the landlord knows me as he's a huge jazz fan. We quickly come to an agreement. The apartment is immediately available and looks really great, much nicer than my old one.

On Saturday I'm just sitting in my new apartment for several hours. I feel totally sad. And alone, really alone. I've absolutely loved Katy. And I've actually lost her for good.

xx

On Sunday Katy seems to return from Paris. At least I get another text message. "landed. thx for being so understanding. will make it up.". I don't reply.

I guess that about two hours later she will be home and realize that I'm gone. If they don't spend the night fucking at Roger's mansion. To my surprise she doesn't call or text me again. I'm glad. My mourning period is over and I don't need another confrontation to freshen my pain.

xx

The following week is my first one as a bachelor again. My friends Greg, Todd and Marty drag me out of my apartment on Monday. Work has distracted me during the day. Now they insist that I get a taste of my new-found freedom right from the start.

We are in a seedy jazz bar. For a Monday, there's quite a lot going on. And just in case, I've brought my sax with me. Tony is playing on the stage. He sees me as I enter and he immediately beckons me onto the stage. I lose my sport coat and climb the small stage in my tight T-Shirt. I jam a little with him and play some solos. I'm in a fantastic mood as I leave the stage after about an hour.

My friends are still there, being among themselves. I join them and I'm immediately being served a cold beer. On the house. By a nice, pretty and smiling waitress. She slips a note into my pocket. Can life be better? I doubt it. At least that's what I try to make myself believe, not fully succeeding.

After Greg, and Todd leave - they're married - two pretty women join our table. Marty is a nice guy and I assume that their attention might be divided between us. But it seems to be solely focused on me, which makes me feel bad for Marty. After a while they leave for the restroom.

"Hey, Marty. Nice ladies, huh? Which one do you like best?"

"Let's be honest, Mark. They hardly noticed me at all. I know that's not how you've planned it. But I'm not blind. After your sax solo every women in here looked at you longingly. I don't know what it is with women and musicians."

"Oh, come on. You're exaggerating."

"No, man. And I'm glad for you. That's just what you need after Katy. Know what? I'll leave now. Take them both home and have fun. But do it safely..." he winks and leaves.

And that's exactly what happens. My first threesome. Tiring, but very exciting. Just the right thing to pull me out of my hole. And to re-establish some self-confidence.

xx

I'm afraid that I'm starting to be good for nothing at work, due to my quite active nights. The days pass in a kind of haze. I have text messages from Katy from time to time, but choose to ignore them. I had to promise my threesome participants Tina and Carla to call them. And I still have the note from the cute waitress. It says her name is Eve and to call the number. Which I do on Tuesday evening.

All in all, I don't spend a single night alone during my first bachelor week. I have a lot of fun and my self-esteem is restored quite nicely. On Friday night I'm jamming with Tony's band again. On Saturday night I play with Steve's band in a different bar. I make a habit of playing in a tight T-Shirt to show off my muscles. It works, I usually get a satisfying amount of female attention. I'm still craving this after the blow Katy had administered to my ego. On Saturday I have the short impression of seeing her in the audience. But as I'm blinded by the spotlights while being on stage, I'm not sure. And it doesn't really matter anyway.

On Sunday I'm alone in my apartment and I'm dead tired, this week has really worn me out. I decide that I won't be able to keep up that pace and to tone down my activities. Although I'm alone today, I'm happy. I think I've finally gotten over Katy and don't need the constant distraction any more.

The daily - and unread - text messages from Katy don't disturb me any more. I've moved on. At least I hope so.

xx

During a gig several weeks later I'm sure that I see Katy and Roger in the audience. So they're still together. Good for them. Roger looks absolutely ridiculous in here, wearing a double-breasted suit. Upon leaving the stage, I'm immediately grabbed by Annie, a quite pretty blonde with a spectacular body. She kisses me deeply to mark her territory, which suits me just fine. Out of the corner of my eye I see Roger and Katy leaving quickly. Which suits me even better.

I barely notice that her text messages have dwindled away.

xx

Two weeks later I have finished my gig in a nice upscale club. I don't think I need female companionship today, so I walk alone to my car. It's late, the parking lot is almost empty and quite dark.

Suddenly I'm being grabbed form behind. My arms are pulled behind me and bound together. A sack is pulled over my head. I shout for help while I'm being pushed into some kind of van. The door is being closed and off we go. Ah, fuck. Why can't this Roger asshole just leave me alone?

After a short drive I'm being led around a little and I have to sit on a chair. The sack is being pulled off and I see Roger, which is exactly what I've expected. The main question is just what he wants. He already has taken the most precious thing I've had. We are in a deserted factory building and I see two of his goons. They are big, brutish looking guys.

"Listen Mark, she loves you. I love her. And I want to see her happy. Because of that I have a problem. She can't stand the way you left her. She's falling apart. Seriously. She's suffering immensely."

"Well, she wouldn't have that problem if you hadn't seduced her."

"Right. But it has happened. Nothing we can do about that."

"Yes, it has happened. She hurt and humiliated me. She cheated on me and announced it before she did. You can have her."

stev2244
stev2244
1,930 Followers