Losing My Assistant

Story Info
Elizabeth quits her job in an unusual way.
2.8k words
4.39
24.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, I literally spit this out in one sitting, just now. I guess it's pretty short, but it was fun to do. I have utterly no idea where this story best fits. Erotic Couplings? Fetish? I settled on Exhibitionism, as it carries that theme, but in the eyes of the voyeur/"victim". Anyway, hope there aren't too many grammatical mistakes, as this was a quickie. I've butchered some in the past. :/

Cheers!

*****

"And another thing, Wendell!" shouted Elizabeth Landry, my personal assistant, to me. "I bet you think I'm pretty fucking hot right now, don't you?"

"Well, uh... I mean..." I stammered. "Of course I do. You're a very attractive woman, Liz, but that's beside the point-"

"It IS the point," she yelled back. "I can't believe this is what you think of me. I work damn hard around here, and I have to read THAT - and discover the only reason you keep me on, is because of THESE!"

Liz grabbed from the bottoms of her ample breasts and pointed them towards me. The pendulous orbs, laying against her slender frame, were sexy enough. Now she was just overdoing it.

Maybe I should step back and process what the fuck was happening.

Ten minutes ago, Elizabeth came barging into the office and threw her purse on my desk, and shoved a printed document into my hands. "Five years I've been here, and this is what I'm good for, huh?" she barked.

I had no idea what she was talking about, and lifted my reading glasses to scan the paper. I glanced up at Liz, recognizing she was furious, but genuinely had no idea why... until I started reading. It was a string of cellphone texts from one of our new clients, to me. We always keep back-ups of any text messages we receive on record, though we rarely access them. I had no idea why, or how, Liz had stumbled over this.

***

Ted Kolynkski

7:42p.m., Thu Mar 26

Wow, met your secretary today. Bet those whoppers are fun to munch on.

Wendell Adams

8:51 p.m., Thu Mar 26

Hah

Ted Kolynski

9:18a.m., Mon Mar 30

I plan on stopping by today. Will Miss Mounds be there?

Ted Kolynski

3:31p.m., Mon Mar 30

So glad Juggs was at the meeting. Thanks for the view. I see why you keep her on.

Ted Kolynski

7:49p.m., Mon Mar 30

Admit it, you hired her for her "assets"

Wendell Adams

7:49p.m., Mon Mar 30

You bet.

***

By the time I looked up from reading the short string of text, Elizabeth had ripped off her top and bra. Her tits were swinging away with her rushed motions, as she yanked off her skirt and panties.

"What are you doing?" I gasped.

"This is what you think of me. Might as well dress the part."

"Oh, come on, Liz! You know that's not true. I just replied with that, to get him to shut up."

"To get him to shut up?" screamed Liz, now placing her fists to her hips, fully presenting her naked body to me.

Liz had a ridiculously attractive figure. Pendulous breasts, yes, but perfect nipple placement. I'm an older guy. When I raided my dad's porn collection in the '80s, I remember stumbling over Kay Parker. Liz's breasts were like hers, only fuller and firmer, the advantage of youth. Not to mention, the slim waist and full hips; the tiny gap between her thighs. Elizabeth was certifiably hot, even for an old fogey like me.

"To get him to shut up?" she repeated. "Do I need to go print out the other NINE conversations you've had with him in the last two weeks?"

"Liz, you got it wrong. If you read these texts, you will see I am NOT trying to encourage his behavior. I just... I didn't.. well, I should have told him it's disresp-"

"Oh, sure, when you're busted, go with that excuse. Couldn't defend me once, on what good work I do, how I've been a valuable member of this company for five years. Nope, just comments like 'yeah, you bet' and 'yup' and 'you know it, you got it' all affirming to that creep, that the only reason you keep me on, is for my tits. Well, have a good look!"

"No, no," I insisted. "You're right. I'll call Ted now and have a conversation with him, but geez, Liz, you don't have to do this."

And that's when she asked me if I really thought she was hot right now, while standing naked before me. It was certainly getting a rise in my pants. I wasn't about to move from behind the desk. Then Liz darted forward, leaning in, those amazing breasts swinging before me.

"You know what, asshole," she barked. Liz had never, in all our years together, addressed me in an annoyed or mean way. It frustrated me greatly she felt so low of me now. She continued, "Before I quit, I'm going to fucking show you exactly what you want. See, you're going to cut me a nine-month severance check, and in return, I'm going to give you the pleasure of seeing, what you will never, ever, in all your lifetime, come close to having."

I was about to protest when Liz thrust her left foot up on the top of the table, and spread her legs, opening up to me. Since she was so close to me, I saw everything. "Liz, you have it wrong," I insisted.

"Shut the fuck up! I don't want to hear you say a fucking word. You suck, and you know it."

"Please, Liz."

"Yeah, I can really tell you care about me. Just look at you. Your eyes haven't peeled away from my tits and my pussy. Can't even look me in the fucking face."

Of course, I did then, the moment she mentioned my behavior. I shifted my eyes up to hers. "Liz, what do you expect? This is insane."

"Oh, is it? I told you to shut up." Liz jammed a hand into her purse and whipped out a vibrator. It was one of the kinds that has a clitoral stimulator. I'm a widower, but I was familiar. My wife loved them.

Realizing what she was about to do, I almost stood up to stop her, when I realized I was sporting a raging erection. Pretty sure I haven't been this hard in a decade. I dropped back into my chair, but still voiced my objections. "Please, stop Liz. You ARE valuable. I just-"

As cliché as it sounds, my eyes nearly popped out of my head when I witnessed Liz ram the thing inside her, about as far as it could go, in one fluid motion. "I'll show you what's valuable. Take a look. Watch it." Liz was now pushing and pulling the device inside her. She flipped the vibrator on and spoke again, "This is the last time you're going to see me, Wendell. I expect a check by next week and a written letter of recommendation, or the next person you see will be my attorney."

"No, Liz, please. You're taking this the wrong way."

She was grinding away, shaking her hips onto the vibrator, as she worked it in and out of her pussy. She lifted her left breast and raised it to her mouth, placing her lips on the nipple. Soon, she sucked while she pumped. I tried to keep my eyes on hers, yet found myself, again and again, glancing down to her actions.

"You think I'm a piece of meat, don't you?" Liz paused to ask, still holding her breast high.

"No, you're being ridiculous, Elizabeth. I mucked it up, I admit, but you have to know how much I-"

"I mean it. Shut the fuck up, or I am going to stop, leave, and sue the ever-living fuck out of you."

I zipped my mouth shut, reeling back. She wasn't being rational, but the last thing I wanted was for her to move forward on that threat. The fact that I didn't defend her to Ted was shitty. At the time, I didn't want to risk losing him, so I never told him to stop the behavior. I never typed anything other than some brief message, just to make him go away. He wouldn't stop texting unless I acknowledged I got them, essentially. A lawyer would have a field day with me, probably.

Liz suddenly jumped on the desk, and thrust her ass towards me, opening her legs to me, and propping her knees up. The vibrator was still securely positioned inside her tight pussy, while perhaps just a foot away from my hands. Her nipples pointed right at my eyes from this angle.

"Five years, Wendell. Don't you fucking forget the time and energy I put in here."

"Of co-"

"SHUT UP! Not one mention from you to that asshole that I am more than THIS!" I nodded, trying to dart my eyes away, but finding it impossible. "Well, this is what you get, Wendell. Maybe, in the future, you will consider respecting your staff as much as you do your clients. I didn't realize the bar could be set so low."

"Plea-"

"I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP!" she screamed. I was worried the neighbors in the next office might hear. I had to keep my hole shut. And somehow I did, as Liz began pumping furiously, pounding herself to the point where I thought she was at risk of injury.

She cranked the knob on the end of the vibrator to maximum, before digging it in deeper, harder and faster still. While I may have at first tried to look away, by the time she was grinding to this level, it was like watching an anomaly of physics. From my position, I guarantee it would have been impossible for anyone to look away.

Time passes in an odd fashion when one is in uncomfortable situations. From car wrecks, to the loss of a loved one, to even something as simple as embarrassing oneself in a crowd of people. I'm not sure how long Elizabeth assaulted her pussy with that vibrator. Two minutes? Twenty minutes? It was surreal.

But then she barked at me again, and I could tell as she was climbing higher. "Don't you say a fucking word. This is what I'm good for, huh? Let's see if I remember all the references? Mounds, Jugs, Melons... Oh yeah, he said he bet I have a heavenly pussy. I think you responded with a thumbs up emoticon."

I wanted to look at Liz while she spoke. In her eyes, I mean. But instead, she somehow, miraculously, continued to thrust the object in and out of her with such speed and practice, I simply could not look away.

"Here's your heavenly pussy, asshole," she squealed.

I admit, I was not expecting it. It came so fast, so unexpectedly, there was no way I was prepared to respond to it. A stream of juice flew out of Elizabeth's pussy, soaking me in the face. A large amount also hit my shirt and the top of my pants, my huge erection tenting them. I think, by accident, my mouth opened from the utter shock of the moment.

You can guess where this is going.

My mouth dropped wider from the first taste of her. I swear it was a natural reaction of shock and disbelief, not me intentionally getting off on my PA squirting her orgasmic juices on my face. I'd only seen such an act two or three times online, and I was convinced they were fake. Liz proved me wrong, perhaps.

By the time she was done, I was a mess. My shirt was soaking wet. A bit of my hair was, too, and there was plenty of her juices dripping off my chin. It looked like I ate her out, but nope. Girl had aim, and intention. I felt so humiliated, and this time, I did look down, off to the side, to the floor.

"Wendell, look at me," Liz said.

I turned back. She was pulling the vibrator out. She turned it off and placed it to the side. "You know, maybe if you would have told me that you crushed on me, in an appropriate setting, in an appropriate way, we could have seen what would have developed. You're just like every other asshole."

I wanted to say something, but knew better.

"Am I going to have any problem with this request? Nod or shake your head."

"I shook my head."

"No problems?"

I continued to shake my head, assuring her, I'd let her have her way. Financially, it would sting a little, but better than a long, drawn-out court case and possible judgment against me.

"Are you finished looking?"

Liz was still perched on my desk in front of me. Juices were pouring out of her pussy and her thighs were damp. I slowly looked at her beautiful breasts, to her thin waist. Even in this angle, she was insanely attractive. A natural beauty. I nodded, finally.

Liz slid off the desk and began gathering her clothes, putting her blouse on first. She spoke as she put on her skirt, "One week. I want that check. No bullshit." She stuffed her bra and panties in her purse, along with the vibrator, and turned, about to march the door.

"I'll fire Ted Kozynski, and make you partner!" I yelled. This time, I wouldn't take no. I wouldn't have her shut me up. She could walk away if she wanted, but I had to have my say. She stopped.

"I mean it," I said. "It's long overdue. And you have every right to be angry with me. I should have defended you, and dismissed him. I should have recognized your talents a long time ago."

Liz turned and crossed her arms. "You're trying to save face."

"Of course I am, but I am also being honest. Liz, I am so sorry. You are much more to me than you're looks."

"But you admit you like my looks?"

"Uh... well, yes, I guess, but I don't think I have ever treated you inappropri-"

"That's beside the point," said Liz. She tightened her grip in her composure.

"I mean it. I fucked up," I said. "I admit I did NOT defend you, based on a fear of losing a client. It was selfish and, I wish I could say, thoughtless, of me. Mostly selfish. You deserve a better boss. Your work as been as valuable to this small company as me."

I had only started the company eight years ago. Elizabeth was my first hire, and we only had two other employees. They manage the warehouse, while Liz and I draw the business. Liz may be a personal assistant in title, but she was doing considerably more than just office work, often meeting personally with clients.

"I am offering forty percent ownership, Liz. Just stay on. We'll hire a new PA for the both of us, and will do what I know you and I can both do. Build this business bigger."

"Plus an immediate twenty percent raise." she said.

Liz knew she was well paid already, but her request wasn't unreasonable. This was going to cost me more than a severance... temporarily. But Liz proved her worth. I knew I would have continued success with her presence.

"Okay, a twenty percent bump in pay, to boot," I said. "Please don't ask for more. I am not sure I can afford it."

"Oh, there is one more thing."

I shook my head, sighing.

"I go on a one week vacation, starting next week."

I breathed out more, in relief, though. I could do that. "If it will help you blow off some steam," I said. "Absolutely."

"Oh, I'm sure it will," Liz said. She pulled her top off, again exposing her breasts to me. "But the condition is, you go with me." She stepped closer, rounding the desk. For the first time since she arrived in my office, Liz smiled.

"It's been four years since I touched a woman," I whispered.

Liz knew why I hadn't dated. My wife's sudden passing had affected me deeply. it wasn't until last year that I was comfortable dating, but I hadn't pursued it much, too busy with work. And perhaps, pieces of my wife still in my heart, keeping me from getting too intimate with someone.

"Four years, huh?" she asked, dropping the skirt. "Then I suppose you got some pent up frustration, too. Why don't we do something about that?" She paused, reaching out to touch me, unbuttoning my dampened shirt. "Together."

I have no idea whether this was a ploy by Elizabeth all along, jus to test me, or a genuine sequence of events. It didn't matter. In seconds, we were on the floor, embraced, fulfilling a fantasy I never knew I had.