Losing my Trans Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we had both finished, she laid on the bed next to me and we continued to smile and talk. Cassidy got up and led me to her bathroom where we both showered. I still couldn't keep my hands off of her ass, tits, or cock, and she couldn't let go of mine. We got out, dried each other off, and laid back in bed.

For the rest of the night, we continued to talk and give each other blowjobs, I even fingered her ass a little again because she told me that is her favorite. We finished the bottle of vodka and ended up having sex with me on top of her missionary, until I came inside of her again and we both fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke up to her bringing me a cup of coffee and wearing my shirt and a sexy pair of pink panties. I ate her ass one more time and she blew me before I told her I had to be leaving.

On the drive home, I could not stop replaying what had happened the night before in my mind over and over again. When I got home, my parents asked how the party was and I replied, "Great, I made a lot of new friends. And I think I have a girlfriend now." I checked my phone, and had a text from Cassidy – it was a picture of her wearing nothing but a pink thong, her bulge protruding, saying, "Last night was amazing. My parents don't come home for another few days... what are you doing tonight? ;) "

To be continued...

12