Lost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fortunately, she did let go of me, and I raised my head and gulped in a huge breath. TJ hadn't let up on his tongue lashing of my genitals through all this, but now, I could concentrate on what he was doing.

He still hadn't taken me into his mouth, instead just licking around everything, getting the "lay of the land," I guessed. I didn't care what he was up to, he could keep on doing it as long as he liked, as far as I was concerned.

That wasn't to be, though. Bonnie whined, "I can't see what's happening. You guys move around so I can see what you're doing. I love watching guys fuck. C'mon, TJ. I haven't even seen his cock yet."

That said, I pushed myself up so that I was in an upright position, with TJ still under me. This way, Bonnie could see what was happening to me, and I could still enjoy TJ's talented tongue.

Bonnie squealed, "Ooo. He has a nice cock. Does it taste good, honey?"

TJ hummed an, "Mmm hmm," never stopping what he was doing.

I just sat there on TJ's face, letting him go at it. Suddenly I wanted to do something I don't often do, I looked Bonnie in the eye and started talking dirty to her. "God, Bonnie, how do you stand it? He's got such a fucking great tongue. You must cum and cum when he licks your slutty cunt. You like watching TJ working on another guy, huh? Well, let me tell you, I haven't fucked a guy since college. And both times, I was drunk as hell. This is the first time I've let a guy do anything to me while I was sober."

The look of lust on Bonnie's face told me what I needed to know, and the moan I heard when I mentioned the bit about being my first time sober told me TJ loved the idea that he was essentially my first.

Bonnie grabbed both my hands and pulled them to her tits. "Pinch my nipples, baby. Pinch 'em hard. I wanna feel them ache all day tomorrow."

Like I was going to say no? While I thoroughly enjoyed TJ's continued tonguing of my cock and balls, I grabbed Bonnie's stiff nipples and pinched and pulled them, to her obvious delight. I grasped them tightly between my thumb and forefinger and pulled them as far from her body as I thought I could without hurting her. Sensing I was holding back, Bonnie leaned back away from me, causing me to have to grip her nipples even tighter so I didn't lose them altogether.

Jesus, that must have hurt. I was now hanging on as tightly as I could with only two fingers on her stiff, yet still pliable flesh. A grunt escaped her throat with the pain/pleasure she must have been experiencing, and she forced out, "Don't let go. This is perfect." Hell, I figured I was going to pull her nipples completely off her body, they were stretched out so far.

Eventually, Bonnie moved back toward me, and the pressure on her nipples eased. I was concerned I'd hurt her, and on the other hand, proud that I'd managed to maintain my hold on her while she got her wish.

TJ then pulled his mouth away from my genitals long enough to say, "I need this cock in me. You ready for that, Ben?"

Bonnie responded for me. "Oh yeah, darling, he's ready to fuck that slutty boy cunt, aren't you, stud? Besides, I need his tongue in my pussy."

I dismounted TJ's mouth and laid on the bed beside him. My cock stood straight up like an antenna, waiting for someone to encompass it. Bonnie went to the nightstand and came back with some lube, which she started smearing on my eager hard-on. When she'd finished with me, she reached behind TJ and smeared some on his asshole.

Next, TJ got up and straddled my hips, aiming his ass at my pole. Bonnie aided the situation by holding my cock steady and guiding it to her gorgeous boyfriend's fuckhole.

TJ had quite obviously done this before, because he smoothly sank down on my hardness, clear to the base, with no effort whatsoever. Oh god, did his ass feel great gripping my cock! I'd previously only gotten to fuck one of my girlfriends in the ass, so this was an amazing treat. Of course, this was a guy, but the sensation was the same. Nothing grabs onto your cock like a tight asshole. TJ's cock stood stiffly at attention while I filled him, and I found myself looking forward to sampling that beautiful manhood.

Slowly, TJ started to fuck himself on my cock. For the moment, I was content to let him do the work and just lay back and enjoy the amazing feelings he was causing.

Bonnie, meanwhile, had wiped the excess lube from her hand and prepared to mount my face. When she stood above me before lowering herself down, I thought how wonderful a sight it was, just gazing up the length of her sexy legs, to the wet slit between, then up her body to her beautiful tits.

I watched interestedly as she lowered her pussy to my face, and the odor of her arousal got stronger. When she got to her knees, the lips parted, revealing the pulsating pinkness inside.

TJ, meanwhile, was fucking up and down on my cock, and if he didn't slow down a little, I was going to cum, and I wasn't sure if I'd be much good to anybody for a while after that. Apparently he could tell I was getting close, because he did slow down some, and fortunately, I felt my pending orgasm subside enough that I could stay on the edge for a while without cumming.

Bonnie's pussy settled over my lips, and I started in immediately lapping up all that musky, sexy girl juice. She began moaning the second my tongue touched her. That was perfectly fine by me, because I love hearing a woman's arousal.

TJ evidently liked the view, because I could hear him moaning as he pumped up and down on my cock. Wow, I didn't remember much about the first time I fucked a guy's ass, but I was sure loving what was happening now. It had been far too long since I'd had anal sex. Now that I was being reminded how great it was, I made myself a promise to have it more often -- if I could find a willing partner. I had no notion of giving up pussy, but this ass stuff was terrific. I only wondered if I was going to enjoy being fucked as much as I enjoyed doing the fucking. I honestly couldn't remember what it felt like.

This situation was like a fantasy I'd had for a long time: a pussy on my face and my cock in a hot hole at the same time. Of course, I'd originally figured the hole my cock was in would be a pussy too, but I wasn't going to complain about how it had worked out. This was close enough for me.

Bonnie soon began to shudder, and released a flood of pussy juice onto my face. I figured that would be that for a bit, but she stayed exactly where she was and moaned, "More. I need to come again." I felt a pang of jealousy at that, but I wasn't going to disappoint her.

While her boyfriend continued fucking his asshole on my throbbing cock, I proceeded to eat Bonnie to her second orgasm. I let go of Bonnie's round ass and reached for her breasts once again. It was a little awkward, but I managed to clamp onto her nipples again and started to twist and pinch and pull once more, bringing an even bigger moan from her.

With my manipulation of her tits, Bonnie rushed to orgasm quicker than before, and gave me another dose of her womanly fluids while she writhed and moaned on my face.

After two enormous cums, Bonnie fell off me, leaving me there with TJ's ass clenching and unclenching around my cock while he rode.

I asked, "How ya doin' there, cowboy?" and was met with a moan for a response. TJ's cock still stood proudly at attention, and I couldn't help but reach out and wrap my fingers around it.

TJ moaned even louder when I started to slowly stroke his hard cock while he fucked me. I was pretty sure if I timed this right, that I could manage to get him off at the same time I came in his ass.

I continued masturbating TJ's perfect cock and felt myself slowly working toward an orgasm. Both our breaths were starting to become more labored the closer we got to cumming.

Bonnie saw what was happening and intervened. "Ben, you go ahead and shoot in TJ's beautiful ass. It's one thing I can't do for him. Let go of his cock now. I want him to shoot in your ass when you're done cumming in him."

I reluctantly loosened my grip on TJ's hard-on. My hand didn't move far from where it was, though. I simply cupped his balls in my hand and started to manipulate them. If TJ was anything like me, the sensation of having his balls played with would feel fantastic, but wouldn't be stimulation enough to get him off. I wouldn't be at it very long anyway, as my orgasm was swiftly approaching.

Finally, it swept over me. I could hold back no longer. I grabbed TJ's hips and pumped madly into his asshole. Soon, I was yelling in orgasm, my cock pulsing as it unloaded into this beautiful man's ass.

My wad finally shot, I could feel my enthusiasm waning. Sleep threatened to knock me on my ass, but fortunately, Bonnie was still raring to go.

"Stay right where you are, Ben. TJ loves watching the reaction of the people he's fucking."

I was beginning to wonder if TJ really said much outside of work. He certainly hadn't been very talkative since we started to fuck. I didn't really care, because I love hearing a woman talk dirty, so having Bonnie go on like she had been was just fine by me.

TJ grabbed the lube and started to slick himself up, then me. Bonnie, meanwhile, disappeared for a bit. When TJ moved between my legs, I took the cue, grabbed my knees and spread my legs as wide as I could, just like any good slut would.

Bonnie then reappeared, and I found out where she'd gone. While TJ placed the head of his cock at my asshole, Bonnie started washing my cock and balls clean. With the distraction of Bonnie's hands on me, TJ started to slowly press forward.

Having not had a cock in my ass for quite some time, the last time I'd had anything going the *other* way through that hole was at my last physical at the doctor's office. A hiss of pain made TJ stop dead. He waited for me to give him some indication to continue. Finally, I assimilated the girth of his beautiful cock and gave him a brief nod. He then continued the slow onward drive into my hole.

When Bonnie finished washing away any remnants of my fuck of TJ's ass, she leaned over and sucked my wilted cock into her mouth.

Oh my god, was this great! I could barely remember a damn thing about those episodes back in college, aside from the fact that they happened. TJ finally bottomed out in my ass, and he held himself there for quite a while. The look on his face said that I was very tight, and he was having to get used to the feeling as much as I was.

Bonnie really knew how to suck cock. Usually, after I've cum, I have to wait a few hours before I can get hard again, but she had me stiff again in a matter of a few minutes. I even got the impression that I might be able to cum again.

After a little bit, I was ready for TJ to start moving. I told him, "Go ahead. It feels great, but take it easy, okay?"

TJ responded, "You have no idea how great it feels. You're tighter than anybody I've had in a long time. You gotta love a virgin."

Bonnie took her mouth off my cock long enough to say, "You glad you got lost tonight, honey?"

TJ nearly pulled clear out of me, going painfully slowly. It had to be killing him, but it felt downright fabulous to me. My return to Bonnie's question was: "You fucking well better believe it. This is going to be the best business trip ever."

Once again, Bonnie took my cock in her mouth and started working her magic on me. While TJ took his time, I decided I needed some more of Bonnie's pussy.

Since I couldn't really move without dislodging TJ's cock, I reached out and started feeling for Bonnie's cunt. I found it easily enough, and immediately plunged two fingers inside, bringing out a moan from around my hard-on.

Eventually, I was ready to truly be fucked. I announced this to TJ: "I think I'm ready now. Fuck me, man, fuck me good!"

A huge grin spread across TJ's face, and suddenly, he started fucking me like a speeding train was coming his way and he wanted to finish before it got there. Holy shit, this boy could fuck! And my ass was taking it! I was astounded, but damn, did it feel good!

Bonnie continued sucking me and fondling my balls, and I felt my cum begin to rise. Between the talent of her mouth and the pounding my ass was getting, I was, surprisingly, building toward another orgasm in short order.

I started moaning, TJ started moaning, and my fingering of her pussy had Bonnie moaning, so it was quite the erotic chorus. I was getting really close, so I shouted, "I'm gonna cum pretty soon! God damn, but this is fantastic!"

At that, Bonnie pulled away from my cock and sat up, leaving my fingers in her cunt. TJ continued pounding away. It appeared he couldn't care less if I came or not. He was beyond caring about anything but his own release.

Finally, he began to yell and I felt his cock pulse in my asshole. He was pumping me pretty damn full, if the number of twitches I felt were any indication.

Before TJ pulled out, though, Bonnie straddled my hips, facing him, grabbed him in a close embrace with one arm while the other hand reached down and guided my hard cock into her pussy.

Bonnie then proceeded to ride my cock to her own, and my, orgasm, with TJ's cock shriveling slowly inside me. Suddenly, she stiffened and came, then started to caress my balls while she continued to slide up and down on my cock, urging me to cum inside her.

"C'mon baby. Fill my cunt. I want to feel you empty those balls inside my pussy. Fuck me, baby. Fuck me with TJ's cock still in you. C'mon now..."

Her talk spurred me on to orgasm, and I moaned loudly as I spurted into her hot pussy.

When I'd finally cum, Bonnie pulled off my cock and shimmied herself backward till her cunt was once more over my face. She said, "Clean me up, stud," and a wad of my goo and hers dripped out of her wet, sloppy hole.

Well, I was either going to eat it or wear it, so I decided I'd taste it. I opened wide, just as that first gob hit my lips. I was surprised how much was leaking from her. Of course, a good portion of it was possibly hers, but there was still a lot of mine in there, too.

I'd had a hell of a lot of firsts already, and creampie eating was something I had *never* done before. I wasn't especially fond of the taste of cum, but in a situation like this, there was still enough lust running that it didn't really matter. It was the sheer wantonness of it that made me keep going.

Eventually, Bonnie's pussy quit leaking our mixed juices, so I pulled her down a little more and licked her clean, bringing her to another orgasm in the process. TJ pulled out of me, totally soft, and flopped down on the bed beside me.

Finally, Bonnie took up a spot on the bed on my other side, sandwiching me between them. I couldn't remember another trip I'd taken that had been so fantastic.

But now, we were all totally pooped. TJ got up on his knees quickly and switched off the light, and within minutes, we were all asleep.

12