Lost & Found Ch. 01

Story Info
Chapter 1 of Lost and Found.
1.1k words
3.5
4.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa Bruhn looked out her bedroom window, feeling like a caged animal. She paced the room, trying to relax, only to return to the window, looking out again. Just above the trees, across the street from her suburban house, the moon had crested, catching all of her attention. Biting her lower lip, she turned from the window, pulling the blinds across to block the offending object from view. At least she could distract herself with the help of her husband.

Walking out of the bedroom, she looped her arms over the back of the couch, her hands resting on the chest of her husband of 2 months. Kissing his neck, she made her way to his ear and whispered into it, "I'll be in the bed in lingerie in 3 minutes." With that she gave a quick nibble to his earlobe and returned to the bedroom while he processed what she had said.

--

Vanessa sighed as she looked up at her ceiling. Next to her, her husband, James, snored with deep sleep; sex always did that to him. For Vanessa, however, it only seemed to take the edge off of her desires. She knew that tonight she wouldn't be able to sleep until she was fully taken care of, and that meant once more succumbing to the call of the moon. Vanessa looked at James, sleeping deep, and sighed. She hoped he would never learn her secret.

Sliding from bed, Vanessa dressed quickly in a loose shirt and mini skirt, sliding her feet into some flipflops. She wasn't dressing to impress, but for ease. With one last look thru the bedroom door, she left the house, locking the door behind her. A few steps away from the house and she found herself in the shadow of the house, away from street house lights. Taking a deep breath, she let out a deep, animalistic howl, before listening for a reply. After a moment, a smile crossed her face as she heard a distant howl in response. Heading that way at a walk, she quickly picked up her pace, to a jog, then full on run, carrying her flipflops in her hand.

Vanessa knew where they would meet; the same spot they did month after month, year after year. This was only part of the secret James didn't know about; her secret love affair. Stepping out of a line of trees, Vanessa found herself on a cliff edge, over-looking her beloved town. Standing, facing away from her, lit by the moon, was her lover: a tall man covered in lean muscle with just the right amount of bulk; His were the muscles of a swimmer or runner, not a body builder.

Vanessa smiled, watching him for a moment before finally fully stepping toward him. She could smell his musk from the trees; this close it was intoxicating. James never smelled this good, this animalistic.

The man before her turned, hearing Vanessa approach. "You just can't help but stare, can you?" he asked, lifting a hand to cup Vanessa's cheek.

Vanessa Laughed, leaning her cheek into his callused hand, her eyes closing as she breathed deep. "When I only see you one day out of the month, I have to take in all that I can." She replied lovingly, her eyes slowly opening to take in the man before her.

Auburn hair covered his head in a short cut, as well as a trim beard. His muscled body was covered as well, in short, curled hairs. He stood before her like he always did when she called to him, wearing that which he was born with. Vanessa smiled as she took in the view; muscled chest, 6-pack abdomen, muscled thighs, and calves. But the thing that drove her wild, stood in the middle, slightly erect.

Vanessa circled the man like he was prey, her eyes narrowing as she looked over his other side as well; muscled back and ass, hinting at a suppressed strength.

"You could always come back to the pack, take up your rightful place at my side; have litters of pups to raise." Rolfe replied, turning to face her fully. It was what he said each month, and each month she refused.

"I do love my husband, he's just not..." Vanessa trailed off, lowering her gaze.

"A werewolf?" Rolfe helped, stepping forward to hold Vanessa close to his warm, hard body. "Or simply not me?"

"Yes, both." Vanessa sighed as she pressed herself against his form, her hands moving over the hard muscles as she breathed in his smell. "You always could drive me wild, by your mere presence alone."

Rolfe laughed a throaty laugh. "And yet, every month you go back home to a mortal." He leaned in and licked her neck sensually, before nipping at her ear lobe. "What can I do to make you come home with me?"

Vanessa sighed. "I'll think about it. But for now, perhaps we should change before I take you as we are."

Rolfe stepped back and lifted a brow. "I'm not the one wearing clothing, like a human." He teased, turning in the full moon's light to show his full nudity, arousal apparent.

Vanessa growled in her throat as her eyes narrowed, taking on a yellow hue. "Well, I guess I should change that issue of mine, shouldn't I?" Tossing her shoes aside, Vanessa looped her thumbs thru skirt's hem, slowly pushing it down over her rounded ass, letting it fall in a puddle around her feet. Crossing her arms, she lifted the shirt over her head, dropping it next to her. Stepping from the clothing, she let the moonlight fall over her.

Rolfe smiled as he watched Vanessa strip in front of him, her leanly muscular body moving with liquid grace. Her lack of undergarments didn't surprise him, as they both knew why they were here. He lifted a hand to cup one of her breasts, thumb playing over the nipple until it hardened. "You are beautiful, my queen"

A smile crossed Vanessa's face as she placed a hand on Rolfe's chest, letting it slowly move down his abdomen point of her desire, holding him firmly, but gently. "And you are a creature that the gods themselves would be jealous of, my king."

Rolfe lifted his hand to her neck, pulling her into a passionate kiss, his other arm wrapping about the small of her back. Vanessa responded in kind, kissing deep as she scratched his back, leaving red welts where her nails had crossed.

The kiss was wild and fierce, each plunging their tongue into the other's mouth, their hands roaming where they wanted, feeling the other as if they would never get another chance. Rolfe was the first to break the kiss, lifting Vanessa bodily into the air, her legs instinctively wrapping around him as he carried her over to a large flat rock nearby, where a fur had been laid for comfort. Setting her upon the fur, he lifted his head with a roar, fully erect.