Lost and Found Ch. 05

Story Info
Kelli's confession, a trip to the club.
2.7k words
4.69
10.3k
2

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

Kelli checked her phone when they got in the car. There was a text from her mother that said she'd gotten home alright and two calls from an unknown number. She shivered.

"Are you cold?" Alex asked.

"No, not really."

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine."

"Are you upset about tonight?"

"What?" No, of course not! Tonight was great, you were great!"

"Then what," Alex asked patiently, "is the matter?"

"I think I'm just tired. That's all." Kelli smiled at Alex.

Alex nodded. He didn't believe that was all there was to it, but he would give her time to come to him. They got back to the house and went in. Kelli got ready for bed, her body ached in a delicious way. When she got into bed Alex was waiting for her.

He laid her on her back. He pinned her arms over her head and said, "Keep them there, slave."

He proceeded to kiss his way down her body lingering at her neck, shoulders and breasts. Her nipples were sensitive to his touch and she moaned softly as he sucked and licked on them. He moved his way down her body kissing her belly, down to her pussy. He spread her legs open and dipped his face down to her heat. He inhaled her sweet, musky odor. He slowly took his tongue and separated the folds of her lips. Finding his way to her clit, he swirled his tongue around it and then began sucking on it. Kelli began to squirm.

Alex kept seeing those big brown eyes looking up at him and his cock got even harder. Finally, he decided it was time for his own satisfaction. He raised himself up over her and slid his cock into her soft and soaking cunt. He started with slow strokes, but was unable to stop himself from going harder and faster. He needed her badly. When he came he came so hard that he nearly passed out, he collapsed his body on top of hers. He lay there for a few minutes just letting the sensations roll over him. Then he flipped himself onto his back. Kelli lay her head on his chest.

"How did you like being the center of attention tonight?" Alex asked.

"I liked it," Kelli said honestly, "I was really scared at first, but then it became exciting. Knowing they were watching what you were doing to me and that there was nothing I could do to stop my reactions to it."

"Yeah, I could definitely see and feel you getting more and more turned on. I wouldn't have taken you as far as I did if I didn't know you were enjoying it. So all in all I think the evening went rather well. I'm very proud of you, you know."

Kelli smiled and closed her eyes and was quickly sound asleep, Alex was not long behind her. They slept in the next day and woke in each other's arms. Both very happy with the situation. Kelli got up first and started the coffee. Alex threw on a pair of shorts and went to get the paper.

"Oh shit!" Kelli heard him exclaim.

"What's wrong?"

"Um, come here a minute."

Kelli joined him at the open door. She looked at the paper in his hand, but didn't see anything upsetting. He raised his hand and pointed. She followed the direction of his hand to her car. It looked odd. Then she noticed the flat tires. She walked out to the car for a closer look and all four tires had been slashed. She shivered. Alex put his arm around her.

"Did you piss somebody off?" Alex asked.

"Not that I'm aware of." Kelli answered, knowing full well that it was her anonymous "friend". What should she do now? Tell him or don't? She had to have some time to think. "I need to go home, what am I going to do?"

Alex looked surprised. She wanted to leave? "Why do you need to go home?"

"I need to get some more things if I'm going to stay with you any longer. I need some clothes and I need my computer."

"Oh, okay." Alex was relieved. "Let me makes some phone calls and then I'll take you."

"How about you let me take a cab and come by and pick me up later? I just need a little time to myself. I'm kind of freaked out about this. I mean, who would do this?"

Alex looked grim, "I don't know, but I'll find out. Meanwhile, go on home. Do what you need to do and I'll pick you up around one, does that work?"

"That would be great!" It was Kelli's turn to be relieved. She dialed a cab company and went to get dressed.

Alex got himself a cup of coffee and sat down at the table. Who knew about him and Kelli? Why would anyone want to slash her tires? There was something she wasn't telling him.

Kelli came out when the cab pulled up. She went to Alex and gave him a hug and a kiss. Then she shot out the door leaving him standing with the door open, looking after her.

****

Once Kelli got home she ran upstairs to her computer and switched it on. Sure enough, she had email.

Have fun last night? I did...You should think about moving on...before someone gets hurt...

Kelli was pissed. How dare some stranger threaten her? If you're going to slash my tires then have the balls to show yourself, she thought. She wrote back.

This is ridiculous. What is your problem?

She didn't wait long before she got an answer.

You're the problem! This isn't some game for your rich ass to play at. You don't know what you want! Grow up, little girl!

Kelli decided that she was done. This was getting scary. She decided not to answer anymore and to tell Alex what had been going on. She turned off her computer and put it in a duffel bag along with some clothes and other stuff.

Her phone rang. Unknown number. She let it ring. A few minutes later, same thing. And again. And again. Finally, she snatched it up and answered, "What!"

"Wow! Is this a bad time?" It was Leila.

"No, I'm sorry mom! I thought you were somebody else." Kelli felt an insane urge to laugh.

"So then, you thought it was Alex?" Leila was prying a little bit.

"No, we're great! I just thought it was a telemarketer, they've been calling a lot lately."

"Really? Well, I was just calling to see how things were going, are you home?"

"Yes, but just for a little bit."

"So, that means things are going well? Have you made your final decision?" Leila asked.

"Not yet, but I'm close."

"Hmm...what's wrong?"

"Nothing I can't handle, Mom.

"Well, alright. Will you call me when you decide?"

"Sure Mom, I'll call you in a couple of days."

"Okay, love you!"

"Love you, too. Bye!"

Kelli did not want to have this conversation until her issues were resolved. She sighed, glad to have temporarily dodged that bullet. Alex would be here to pick her up in about half an hour. How was he going to react?

Not well, not well at all. Actually, Kelli had never seen him so angry. He had pulled up and she had been waiting with her bags. He helped load her into his truck. She had been quiet on the drive back to his place and when they had brought her things in Alex had finally demanded answers.

"Alright, I've given you time. Now tell me what's going on because I know there's something you're not telling me, Kelli." Alex's tone brooked no argument.

"Well, I didn't want to upset you, but I think it's getting worse."

"What is?"

Kelli proceeded to tell him about the emails and the phone calls. She left out nothing. Alex listened and as she went on she could see his brow furrow and his fists clench. When she had finished he nodded and walked away to the window for a moment.

"And you didn't tell me immediately because...?"

"I didn't want to upset you and I thought it would stop or that I could handle it on my own." It sounded foolish as she said it.

"I see. So, either you trust me with everything or you trust me with nothing. Which one is it?" Alex's voice was cold.

"I'm sorry, Master. I trust you with everything which is why I'm telling you now. I'm in over my head and I don't want to try and deal with this on my own."

"Well at least there is that. Show me everything."

Kelli handed him her phone and got out her computer. She logged on and showed him the emails. He read everything.

"Dammit! I want to know who's behind this and I will find out! Meanwhile, you stick close to me and you tell me about anything unusual, even if you think it's nothing. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Master." Kelli hung her head.

"Aw Kel, I'm concerned for your safety. I know a lot of people and I'm not sure who's behind this. I need to know that you can follow my instructions and that you will be as safe as possible, ok?"

"Yes Master" Kelli felt a little better.

"Alright, whoever this person is, they need to know that they aren't scaring you, so we're going to a club tonight. We will do more than just watch this time, we will participate. Are you ready for this?'

Kelli swallowed, "Yes Master, I'm ready."

"Good. Go unpack, I need to make a few calls."

****

That evening they went to the Marquis, an upscale bdsm club that Alex was well known at. Kelli stayed close beside him as they walked through the tables. Alex stopped here and there to speak to various acquaintances. Finally they found a table of their own. Kelli looked around at the different stations and wondered which one Alex would take her to. He wasn't in any hurry. He ordered his usual and Kelli asked if she could have one too, to help calm her nerves. Alex laughed and acquiesced. As they sat sipping their drinks Alex began telling her about the different people in the club. They were sharing a laugh when woman's voice interrupted them.

"Alex, darling, so good to see you!" The voice practically purred.

They looked up and Kelli recognized Mistress Linda from Martha's party. Alex smiled up at the blonde woman. She put her hand possessively on his shoulder.

"Where have you been keeping yourself? You've been missed! Ah, of course, we all know about your sweet, little sub. Katy, isn't it?" Linda turned her amused and knowing smile to Kelli.

"Wow, don't you remember? It's Kelli. You sure knew who I was the other night." Kelli was not smiling.

"Of course I do. I was just teasing!"

"Ladies, ease up!" Alex laughed.

Kelli took a gulp of her drink and enjoyed the burning sensation as it went down. Before she could stop herself she answered Linda, "Yes, I heard you were a tease!"

Linda's face flushed. Alex chuckled. Kelli stared pointedly at Linda's hand on Alex's shoulder. Linda removed her hand and looked daggers at Kelli. "Well, I'll just be off then!"

As Linda walked away Alex smiled at Kelli, "Wow, remind me not to piss you off!"

"Well, she was being rude! She knew who I was!"

"Yes, that may be, but you were rude to a friend of mine and I'm afraid you'll have to be punished." Alex said with a glint in his eye.

"Yes Master." Kelli hung her head so Alex couldn't see her smile.

He stood up and took her by the arm and led her a spreader bar hanging from the ceiling. He used the attached cuffs to secure her arms to it, after first having her strip. Then he placed a blindfold on her. Now she could only hear the murmur of voices around her and the sound of her heartbeat. He left her there for several minutes without speaking or touching her.

Then she felt the caress of a flogger across her ass. Back and forth a couple and times and then smack! It landed with fire. She took a step forward to regain her balance. In time for another one. Alex proceeded to flog her whole body back and front. Paying special attention to her tits and her pussy. Her nipples were hard and stung as the flogger smashed into them. Her pussy was wet and aching.

Alex paused and rubbed her sore nipples causing her to gasp. She lost track of time and place and focused only on the sensations she was feeling. Alex slid his hand down her body and slid his fingers into her wetness. A couple of strokes had her thrusting her hips for more. He took away his fingers and stuck them in her mouth. She licked them clean. Alex took a nipple in each hand and pinched. She gasped.

He leaned and whispered, "Are you turned on, slave?"

"Very much so, Master." She whispered back.

"Excellent! Everyone is watching you. They look hungry. Shall I let them have you?"

Kelli started shaking at the thought of being watched. It really turned her on. However, the thought of being touch by others scared her. She was anxious. She didn't know the right answer to the question, so she stayed silent.

"No?" Alex chuckled, "Alright, you've done well for your first time."

He began to release her and while Kelli felt relieved, she also felt somewhat disappointed. Part of her wanted to go further. Wanted to see what would have happened. She was a little shaky and as Alex removed her blindfold she could see that people were watching. She felt herself blush and she lowered her head.

"Don't you dare lower your head in shame, slave! You are mine, be proud!" Alex commanded.

Kelli raised her head and pulled back her shoulders. She took his arm as they walked back to the table. They sat down and Kelli reached for her drink. Alex took her hand.

"Do not be so anxious to drink away the night's pleasure. Let it soak in. Look up there, where you were. Think about it. How you felt naked and vulnerable in front of all these people. Think about how turned on you were. Think about how much you liked it." He stared intensely into Kelli's eyes as he spoke.

Kelli smiled back at him and softly said, "Thank you, Master."

A man in a blue suit approached their table. Alex looked up and smiled broadly, "Albert! So good to see you!"

"It's good to see you, my friend! It's been a long summer without you here, but now I see why you have been neglecting us. She is lovely!" Albert let his eyes trail over Kelli appreciatively. "So, I hear you are in need of my services?"

Kelli wondered what kind of services he offered, but she didn't have long to wait. Alex lowered his voice and proceeded to fill Albert in on what had been happening to Kelli. Albert listened and nodded his head.

"So, you want the usual?" He asked.

"Yes. Same rates?"

"Of course. Are you going to Martha's on Saturday?"

"I don't know yet, why?"

"Because I think it would be a good place to start. Whoever it is should either be there or be close by."

"Okay, we'll go." Alex didn't look happy at the prospect.

"Good. Meanwhile I'll do some checking, alright?"

"Alright." Alex replied. The two men shook hands and Albert got up from the table.

As he walked away Kelli asked, "What was that about?"

"That was a friend of mine who is going to help us find out who has been harassing you. He's very good at what he does. It's actually a sideline for him. He deals in antiquities in the vanilla world."

"But what if the person who's doing this saw you talking to him?"

"Good! I hope they did because then they'll know I'm not fooling around!" Alex said harshly.

Kelli felt the shift in mood and knew it was time to go. She faked a yawn and said, "Wow, I'm tired, Master, would it be alright if we went home?"

"Yes, of course."

Kelli got dressed and they left the club. When they got home Kelli checked her computer for emails, but there were none and her phone didn't ring. Either whoever it was didn't know about tonight's adventure or else they knew about Albert. Whichever it was, they were both relieved.